Start by marking “Falling Fast” as Want to Read:
Falling Fast

Falling Fast

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  3,713 Ratings  ·  386 Reviews
Colton Allyster is relieved to be back home. After a year of rehabilitation, losing his career as a Marine along with his fiancé, he’s had to learn quickly what’s really important. Colton grew up wanting to serve his country. Managing his parents’ biker bar was never part of his plan, but after meeting Gia Caro, he’s beginning to think that’s exactly where he’s meant to be ...more
Published October 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Falling Fast, please sign up.
Denise Rojas I love these series. Just hard to keep up with all the characters. There are so many as each child from the original series also now have children. I…moreI love these series. Just hard to keep up with all the characters. There are so many as each child from the original series also now have children. I think I got it down though.
----Asher & November ---- (Until November)
July Heaven & (husband) Wes Silver (Until July) their sons, {adopted son} James and Dean
June & (husband) Evan Barrister (Until June) their kids, Tia and Connor
May, December, and April

-----Trevor & Liz------(Until Trevor )
Hanna Star and Cobi

-----Cash & Lily------(Until Lily )
Jax & (wife) Ellie (Until Jax) their kids, (his step-daughter) Hope, Jasper, Edward, Toby, and Alycia Jax
Ashlyn Alexandra & (husband) Dillon Keck (Until Ashlyn) their kids, Destiny and son

-----Nico & Sophie---(Until Nico)
{twin} Harmony (next book after Sage)
{twin} Willow
Bax
Talon
{adopted twin} Sage & (wife) Kim Mason (Until Sage) their son {adopted son} Nash
{adopted twin} Nalia

Side note-I think the author is starting to forget her own characters names though because July's middle name in the very first book is Heaven, but in her own book Wes says her name as July Abigail Silver after he proposed. June's husband originally had the last name as Baristea in Until July and it changed in her own book to Barrister. (less)

Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*

*******************************************************************

My Review:
4.5 "Best Part of My Day" Stars

WOW! I honestly don't know why I'm speechless right now. ARR consistently delivers a love story that resonates with me. But there's really something special about Falling Fast. I didn't think it was possible, but I love these characters more than any of her previous books. They are quite simply, lovable, sweet, and endearing. Absolutely amazing!

Here's the breakdown: Gia returns to Tennes
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FALLING FAST: Is a stand alone contemporary romance novel by Aurora Rose Reynolds and is spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' In this we meet Gia and Colton

Imagine Gia Caro's surprise when she gets an urgent phone call at Day Dreamers Daycare where she teachers requesting that she come and see her Grandmother who is suffering from vascular dementia and is deteriorating fast. Gia was under the impression her Grandmother had passed away ten years ago. Uprooting from her teachers job in Chicago and l
Sabrina
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Currently on sale!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

Why did I wait so long to read this book! Colton was pure ARR Alpha male hotness and I wanted to devour him. It was an insta love story but still had a ton of intrigue and and that amazing sexual tension that makes a book ten times hotter. The story was an emotional and cute story with just the right amount of heat, and I can't wait to go back and re-read it already. I really hope there will be more to come from these characters soon.

My rating mo
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionI enjoyed this one. It was classic ARR. Well written and well paced. The plot was engaging and kept me turning the pages. The sex scenes were hot. There was no angst or drama to speak of. No OM drama. Some OW drama (more about that in a bit). There was a nice array of interesting side characters, and both main characters were fairly likable. Colton was your typical ARR hero. Alpha. Hot. Sweet. All in from the start. Not much else to say about him, to be honest. He was a great hero. Gia was also
Alex ♈
♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

Aurora Rose Reynolds did it for me, again! I really adored this book! It was touching, emotional, funny and sexy. I could have kept reading about Colton and Gia and the rest of the family. I can't imagine there was 1 person who read Until June that didn't want to know more about this couple.

Colton- he was awesome. Sexy, sweet, loved his family, former marine with a determination that made him even hotter. He saw Gia and he knew. I loved his patience with her and her situation. He put j
XxTainaxX
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed getting to know Colton and Gia. Colton’s family was just what they story needed to round out a good cast. The plot was solid with enough going on to keep it interesting without too much to cause me to lose focus. Some parts were a bit predictable but the ride was still fun. There is definitely some ex drama which I’m not a huge fan of but it was executed well.

These two were seriously hot together. There is no skimping on the sexy here. I will definitely be continuing to read the s
Wendy
FOTO BEWERKEN - makkelijk online je foto's bewerken of aanpassen

I have enjoyed all the books that I've read by this author, but I absolutely love the "Until" series, which also includes "Until Her" and "Until Him".

Apparently Colton and Gia where introduced in "Until June", though I have to be honest here and say that I didn't really remember this bit of info. All I cared about was getting to read a new Aurora Rose Reynolds book !!

So I can safely say...this book can be read as a stand alone...but why skip an awesome series ???

why-would-someone-do-that-gif.gif (554×314)

This author is one of the few, wh
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one, but not as much as the Until series.
Maybe it's just because it's all kind of the same? It's nothing bad but this alpha didn't get my alpha fix. Maybe because it also was a bit of a fast one?
I really have a bad day, I know why don't you put your review off for now then? Because I only have bad days these days...

I love Aurora her writing style and her alpha's they will always have a special place in my heart! This one was also a bit on the scary side. Also a relating factor my
Denna✌
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really loved this. Both Colton and Gia were awesome. I really really loved Colton, he was super sweet and very alpha. The sex was great and it was completely safe. Could have gone without the ow drama but it never cause them any problems so it’s all good. Great epilogue’s as well. Also I’m super curious if maybe Tide or Carson will be getting books. Very interested in both of them
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
This was one of those books that was just ok for me. I really liked the background story with the heroine's grandmother and how she had to move to a small town. My rating probably would've been higher but I could not warm up to the hero at all. I have a hard time with heroes calling women, even their "psycho ex" a bitch or a c*nt. For me that's a huge turn off.

On the other hand, I'm sure this is just me, as there are a lot of five star rati
Jemima
Oct 28, 2017 added it
45% done.Maybe it will get better. Right?
Tianna✸loves books✸
Hero loves heroine. Heroine loves hero. But Hero has a psycho bitch of an ex looming over him. The evil ex tries various tricks on the heroine so that she leave the Hero.

So,
If you want to read a book on an evil ow trying to separate the hero heroine ....read this.
If you are an Aurora Rose Reynolds fan.....read this.
If you like slow and low angst (yeh I mean dull😏).....read this.
lucie
Apr 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018, in-english
Thank God it's over!
It was 214 pages of suffering and my eyes are hurting from eye-rolling over the ridiculous story. It'll be impossible to find a book with more predictable plot, more overprotective hero or more innocent and virgin-y heroine who cries all the time. There is no chapter where she wouldn't cry in two situations at least.

Such a waste of my time.
Maria...
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
”4 Falling Too Fast Stars”

I might have fallen fast, but I fell right into the perfect life.

I really enjoyed this book!

Colton and Gia were so cute together!

”I love you, Gia. Had no idea what love was until you, but I know now, and I know I’ll always cherish everything you’ve given to me.”

I liked their story and how smoothly it unfolded!

I love the “Until” series and her possessive heroes are my undoing but I enjoyed the slow pace this one had! It wasn’t all about “the heroine is the one, I wan
Erin
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was delicious. Just what I was looking for.
Dilek VT
Oct 28, 2017 marked it as dnf
DNF at %20...
Couldn't get into the story. Got really bored... No other reason.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Talk about a BOOM!!! Colton and Gia’s story is HERE!!!

I’ve been dying for Colton and Gia’s story since we got a glimpse into them on Until June, so you can imagine my level of excitement when Aurora Rose Reynolds announced the release of Falling Fast! I’ll tell you, it was a *running around screaming and squealing* kind of enthusiasm, since it was one of my most anticipated books EVER!

Watching her go, I know I’m fucked, because I have never in all of my life wanted anything the way I want Gia C
TheBibliotheque
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
“I want you to let me in. I want you to let me be there for you when you need me.”
“Colton,” I start, but he pulls his feet off the rail and stands.
Leaning over me, he wraps his hand around my jaw, forcing me to look into his eyes. “Let me in, Gia,” he urges, before bending at the waist and pressing his lips to my forehead.”

This was such a low in angst read, it was more uneventful than anything.

Recommended for anyone looking for a dramaless instalove with a lil bit of alpha, a lil bit of sweet.

Ra
Nicla
I really enjoyed this. Out of all the books Aurora Rose Reynolds has released this year this is defintely my favorite. Recommend if you are looking for a low angst read with a sweet heroine and protective alpha.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: Medium

Lučka

Good ol' ARR with insta everything and OTT alpha hero. Unfortunately this is not working for me at the moment and I'm dropping out @ 52%.

Tapasya
I had mix feelings about this one. We needed some angst in here, which I thought was lacking.

This is a nice story, but it was pretty much the same as all the other books of this author. The Hero is a typical 'Aurora Rose Reynolds' hero. Colton falls in love with Gia the moment she comes at his bar for her job interview. He has a crazy ex. So you know how the story is going to be. Hero and heroine in love. But the crazy ex loves the Hero and she can't see them together.

It's a good read, but don
Clau
Nov 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a sweet story. It certainly won't change your life, but it was fun and kept me reading until I finished it.
We have insta-love, drama, family, hot scenes, and sweet scenes (almost too sweet, that had me rolling my eyes, but whatever).

So... This is perfect if you are planning on spending the evening reading.
Kiki
Oct 24, 2017 marked it as dnf
Hero may not want the OW, but the whole book is OW shitfeast! It is heavily majorly completely relied on the OW drama.
So it’s a no from me.

There’s also the fact the hero calls the OW a bitch or a cunt without any remorse and nonstop! Pretty sure so does his BFF! No matter what, it was quite unacceptable, if you’ve moved on, you need to leave the bitterness and name calling behind.
AJ
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a go-to author for sweet, easy, sexy and heartfelt love stories that are low-angst and leave me feeling good, and this book is exactly that. A quick and easy read that is low on drama with a gorgeous romance, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Gia Caro turns her life upside down when she learns that her beloved Grandmother is ill and she temporarily packs up her life in Chicago and heads to the small town of Ruby Falls in Tennessee to care for her.

Colton Allyster
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
I fell hard and FAST for this book!

Sweet, romantic, and completely smoking HOT, Falling Fast is classic ARR at her best!

This book captures everything, and more, we love about Aurora's writing. A sexy and total-alpha male, a gorgeous and wholesome female, and a unique story line that seeps into your heart with love and emotions. Falling Fast expresses that family means everything. It proves that people will go above and beyond anything for those they love. The difficult and heartbreaking circumst
Macaela Conder
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I rarely read a book in just 1 sitting. This totally sucked me in. I love this couple. I want Tide to get his HEA
Three Chicks
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Review by Trinette Dungee

Fast is pretty much how this book moved. When Gia Caro learns that the grandmother she believed was dead is very much alive but not doing well, she drops everything and leaves her life in Chicago to go to Tennessee to care for her. When she gets there she realizes that her grandmother’s condition and finances are much worse than she thought. Landing a job in the Dusty Rose brings her in constant contact of the hottest guy in town, Colton Allyster. With everything going o
Polly
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. Super sweet with zero angst :)

The cover is amazing as well.
Miss H
I’d planned on writing an in-depth review, detailing all the ways for which this novel didn’t work for me. But, truth be told, I’ve already forgotten most of the book. A good thing, if you ask me.

What I do remember, however, is that it was poorly-written and in serious need of quality editing. The plot was weak and haphazardly thrown together. Predictable, even. The lack of originality was galling, as per usual. The characters were one-dimensional, cliché, and oh-so annoying. In other words, mor

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the
More about Aurora Rose Reynolds

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Colton,” I start, but he pulls his feet off the rail and stands.
1 likes
“Colton?”
“Yeah?” he asks, not sounding any more awake than he sounded minutes ago.
“I can’t go back to sleep.”
“Do you want to make out?” he suggests.”
1 likes