Start by marking “Love Unlimited: Anthology” as Want to Read:
Love Unlimited: Anthology

Love Unlimited: Anthology

Explore the unlimited nature of love and its many incarnations in Love Unlimited, an anthology featuring eleven short stories and novellas by women authors that cross generations, cultural backgrounds, and borders.

Some of the stories will warm your heart, tickle your funny bone, and make you reflect on the complex nature of love.

LOVE LETTERS TO THE UNIVERSE by Bryana
Published August 23rd 2017 by Pronoun

To ask other readers questions about Love Unlimited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unlimited

Start your review of Love Unlimited: Anthology
Liz
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First, a disclaimer: I'm one of the 11 authors writing as Lizbeth Durano and this is a review for one of the stories in the anthology, Kaneez's Bulbul: The Songbird which features a young couple whose marriage of convenience reveals dark family secrets from the pre-Partition era.

I really enjoyed this story. Zainab has a keen eye for storytelling and she doesn't hold back. The Songbird is set during a dark time in the region's history and so there may be triggers for some readers but they're
Kelly Cain
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Although I have a story in this anthology, I would still like to review the collection minus mine. I was honored to be included with such talented women who express love in all of its forms. It's not always pretty, but it's real and I can appreciate the stories for what they are.
Laurie Baxter
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This anthology features a variety of authors, some I am familiar with, some I am not, and a few who are publishing for the first time. It's a wonderful mix, with a variety of voices approaching the same subject in many different ways. I thoroughly enjoyed each different expression of love and I particularly appreciated their range. The overall message of the book is all the more powerful for it. Great read.
Geralyn Corcillo
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This collection of stories, above all else, is about hope. Whether the story is a happy romance or complex exploration into fundamental differences between lovers or a tale of those who lives quiet lives that will likely never be a part of a scintillating romance or a story about atypical love or romance or the story of survival, each story injects the reader with the hope we can all find in human connection.
Francesca
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A really good anthology about the many faces of love.
Timothy
Aug 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
The worst ever. A book of stories about love featuring rape, murder, and cheating. Few happy endings. Glad to be done with it. Stay away, if you want a pleasant read.
Alison
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Its always nice to have a book you can pick up and read in segments. This anthology of short stories is absolutely ideal for that. Eleven very different authors all giving their take on the unlimited nature of love. Some I have read their work before while others are completely new to me so that makes it interesting. What is love? What does it mean to the individuals? How is it expressed? Each form of love is unique and Im sure there will be one if not more stories in here that will capture your ...more
JJ Dunaway
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This anthology has a wide range of types of love which kept it quite interesting. My three favorites out of the book two of them which are about a wedding in part, but the third is about PTSD and showing love in a different way.
The two involving a wedding or a wedding plan were Smyth Saves the Date by Laura Chapman and Flygirls' Second Chance by Samantha Bryant.
Smyth's love story was not the main focus of the story until late into it and I enjoyed the subtlety and the ending was satisfying, I
Nikki LeClair
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From time to time, I like putting down the full length novels and novella's, and pick up a series of shorts. This has been one of my favourites so far!
I have read works from some of these novels and of course, they did not disappoint. It's hard to not spoil anything about these stories! They are all a great variety of author voices, and the characters are all well written and developed. You'll absolutely adore some, and absolutely loathe others. Even though the general theme is Love, they are
Zainab Muhammad Shahid
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Being one of the 11 authors featured in this anthology; it is my first publication, and I am honoured to have been included with talented women who had wonderful stories to tell. The authors of "Love Unlimited", have done an amazing job in portraying various shades and hues of Love. Whether a story has a fairy tale ending, or a tragic one; no one can be spared by the magic of love. Love might not always bring comfort; it might feature a strong presence in an absence; but it never quits ...more
Laura Chapman
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kate
Lamar
Oct 16, 2017
Kendra
Sep 28, 2017 added it
Love Unlimited is an intriguing anthology of short fiction with an uplifting concept at its heart. Although love is the theme, the love featured in these stories isnt purely romantic. Where it is romantic, its rarely the traditional boy-meets-girl love story. There are stories about the love a parent feels for a child, ambiguous love, the rediscovery of love following loss and the way loneliness and a sense of compassion can bring about a different kind of love, amongst many others.

While not all
Aug 25, 2017
Patricia Dunaway
Aug 25, 2017
Samantha
Aug 27, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
CeCe Osgood
Sep 10, 2017
Rhonda
Sep 20, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to my list of works 3 14 Sep 12, 2017 06:53PM

• My Dad is a Mad Scientist (The Adventures of Ubergirl #1)
  • The Forever Gate Compendium Edition (The Forever Gate #1-5)
  • A Vampire's Guide to Surviving Holidays (Vampire Innocent Book 8)
  • Black Wings V: New Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror
  • The Emperor's Blades (Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne, #1)
  • Harry's Last Stand: How the World My Generation Built is Falling Down, and What We Can Do to Save It
  • Bad Dreams and Broken Hearts: The Case Files of Erik Rugar
  • ALTAR
  • Not Waving: A Short Story
  • Black Wings VI: New Tales of Lovecraftian Horror
  • In Our Own Worlds: Four LGBTQ+ Tor.com Novellas
  • The Vampire Knitting Club (Vampire Knitting Club #1)
  • The Armored Saint (The Sacred Throne, #1)
  • Witchnapped in Westerham (Paranormal Investigation Bureau, #1)
  • Dagger of the Martyrs
  • Cold Harbour (Dougal Munro and Jack Carter, #2)
  • The Delivery of Flesh (Bulletproof Witch, #1)
  • The 19th Bladesman (Shadow Sword #1)