Start by marking “Paranormal Dating Agency Volume 4 (Paranormal Dating Agency, #11-13)” as Want to Read:
Paranormal Dating Agency Volume 4 (Paranormal Dating Agency, #11-13)

Paranormal Dating Agency Volume 4

(Paranormal Dating Agency #11-13)

All Kitten Aside
Kasen knows Andi’s perfect for him. She's already making him crazy by denying their attraction and the fact she's his mate. The hunt is on. Unfortunately for him, proving to Andi they're right for each other is just one of the problems facing this alpha. Keeping her alive, when someone wants her dead, is another. But Kasen isn't going to sit by and let any
Published August 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal Dating Agency Volume 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal Dating Agency Volume 4

Start your review of Paranormal Dating Agency Volume 4 (Paranormal Dating Agency, #11-13)
Jamoz23
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my favourite book series out there, have read them so often, they are great to read in bed and relax, you will not be disappointed.
Even though I have all these books individually I love having them in a box set for easy rereading.
A lot of fun crazy characters that are bought together by Gerri, a very good matchmaker.
Reviews have been posted individually as well.
11 - ALL KITTEN ASIDE
Cats and Dogs always make for a fun read.
I always love these book and this one is no exception.
Miranda (And
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 11 All Kitten Aside of the Paranormal Dating Agency by Milly Taiden.
Miranda Colilla (Andi) is a alpha and pride leader trying to keep her lions together but something is going on with males in pride.
Andi goes to check on a young lioness going through her first heat and comes across a group of lions about to attack the young lioness grandma and rape the girl.
Andi attack’s them and is about to fail but Kasen steps and saves the day.
Kasen is alpha of his wolf pack that doesn’t really have
Erica R Weeks
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omw, Omfw... I am in love with these stories!

Every book is amazing... Every story is unique in its own way and you can barely put the book down once you open the pages! I fell asleep early and woke up at 4:08am to use the bathroom and of course I couldn't go back to sleep and decided to finishing reading the last story in this book and Omw, Omfw... I fell in love with this story as well and I didn't want to stop reading yet again! From the very moment I read my first story which was way beyond
Susan Otto
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story about shifters finding there mates

All Kitten Aside is about Andi, a lioness shifter who also prima of her pride. Karen is a wolf shifter who alpha of his pack. They both win too Gerri, the matchmaker to find their mates, however the didn't specify the species. Will this match work?

Oh, My Roared is about a bear shifter who is a forensic accountant and a lion shifter who is a firefighter goes to Gerri to find their mate. Will they convince Francesca to take them on as a triad?

A Piece
Cathe Simpson
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Totally enjoyed reading this box set volume 4, Paranormal Dating Agency. Love reading books by Milly Taiden, one of my favorite authors for a relaxing and enjoyable read. Each book in this set contains a little bit of everything, drama, humor, steamy sex with shifters and all having a HEA. Already reading the next book in the series, waiting for the next box set to be released. Awesome!
M4queen
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great set and addition to the series

Each story was unique and different. The characters showed both strength and growth. Love how all the couple's complimented each other. The Gerri Wilder character is a delight to read. She knows just what to say to these couple's to help the see the what they need, instead of what they thought they wanted. A set worth reading.
Tabi Ann
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just Cant Get Enough

I have fallen completely in love with these stories and want to read them over and over. Love stories always have to have a twist and the twist in these will have you holding your breath. Once again she had me laughing and crying, and looking for my husband...lol

Until Next Time... Tabi
lisa bruce
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romance and Adventure

This is a great collection of the amazing match maker Gerri Wilder. She has a 100% rating for matching perfect couples together. Fated mates. Join each shifter(s) as they find their perfect match. It's not always a bed of roses. There is enough adventure, danger, betrayal and romance to hold your interest and keep you coming back for more.
Contina Reads
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What more can I say....

I finished this book with a grin. It was just as good as the other volumes. I must say that book 2 may be a trigger to some who read it because of the "rape" situation.
sue
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great boxed set..

I love boxed sets and especially when they're good. They're all different and still have a great happily ever after. If you read the rest I don't think you would be disappointed with this one.
dawn monk
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O.m.g

I just can't get enough of Millys books. There fully of brilliant characters and sexy hot men and wonderfully curvy woman. There's no holding back,and I love it. For a great writer.
Nicole
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can't Get Enough of the PDA Series

I really love this series. I loved how these 3 stories were about 2 different shifter species getting together, instead of shifter and human, like the others so far.
Anita L.
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best yet

Love these books. Piece of Tail especially well done. How new stories are constantly available is a wonder. Thanks so much
Jules
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the series, I’m addicted
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All kinds of cats

We meet several cats trying to find there mate. With Gerri's help they each find thete one. They all have issues to over come.
Lea & Sandra
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great reading

PDA has brought some really interesting pairings together in all kinds of fascinating situations that will captivate the interest completely.
BELINDA JEFFS
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every story is different, absolutely loved the Paranormal Dating Agency series!!
Betty-Ann Jones
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny, sassy and steamy!😉

This author is great at writing great stories. They will keep you laughing, smiling and oh yeah sometimes ready!😉😉 keep them coming!
Ski Croghan
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Roarrrrr

Great set of books. Paranormal romance with enough mystery to hold your attention right to the end. Excellent writing and interesting characters
Rhonda Lewis-smith
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Worth the read

I enjoyed each and every story to this series. I look forward to reading more stories by Millie Taiden. Great job to the author.
Lynn Smith
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal Dating Agency

Hot sexy shifters. These books are a definite steamy read. Alpha males, alpha females. You get it all in this series.
Suszet Roberts
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovef

Another great set of reads, however Jaylon and Becca's story was captivating. I loved how they decided to spend time getting to know each other
Angie Turner
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal Dating Agency

It fully fills the requests for a mate. Why doesn't it exist in real life? ☺☺If you haven't read one of these books you are missing out!!
Sonia Costa
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

All 4 volumes will make you not want to move until finished. Great adult reading. Not too little and not too much
Jane Elizabeth
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What...

What a way to enjoy a rainy day! Volume four has been devoured, with four more books,not yet in a set, to complete the last of the series (so far). 😘
kendell perdue
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must read

This book was so good couldn't put it down can't wait to read te next on to see who finds love next
Denise
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

All sorts of emotions were created in this volume. I cried during the last one. But then I have also lost both of my parents, so it really got to me. I can't wait for the next volume!
Mindy
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Just finished book 11, 'All Kitten Aside'. This is a good addition to the PDA series. It's a first, because of the cross-species mating. Miranda is a lioness and Kasen is a wolf. Both alphas in their pack/pride. Both stubborn and set in their ways. Both believing they know exactly what they need in a mate. Both being completely wrong. As clients of Gerri Wilder, she gives them exactly what she knows they need, which of course, turns out to be the exact opposite of what they ask for. It all makes ...more
Angela V. Herndon
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading this volume of the PDA series!! Milly did her thang making each story both interesting and humorous!! I am a big fan of interracial relationships and love stories. So I was blown away with all of the interspecies relationships and love stories this volume provided!! I cannot wait to read the other volumes!!
Ana
Sep 14, 2019

• A Purrfect Trifecta (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Lawyer Dragon's Surrogate (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #3)
  • Doctor Dragon's Fake Bride (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #2)
  • Hot Wings (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #2)
  • Sheriff Dragon's Secret Baby (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #4)
  • Fake Fiancée Mate (The Single Shift #2)
  • Protection, Inc. Box Set 1 (Protection, Inc., #1-3)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Wolf A Bye Baby (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Winged Solution (Heads N' Tails, #1)
  • For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)
  • Fake Date Mate (The Single Shift #1)
  • Her Cougar Cowboy (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • The Shifter's Gift: Limited Edition 12 Book Box Set
  • Vampire Temptation (Real Men of Othercross #3)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Monster Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #4)
  • Winter Bearland
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Paranormal Dating Agency (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Her Purrfect Match (Paranormal Dating Agency, #3)
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)

News & Interviews