Start by marking “Untamable” as Want to Read:

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  376 Ratings  ·  191 Reviews
Emery Matheson knows p*ssies. Cats, that is. As the star of a reality show called The P*ssy Tamer, it’s his job to fix extreme feline behavioral issues.

When he hears about his next project—a lonely cat hoarder named Estelle—he expects a little old widow, not the blond bombshell who opens the door.

With a 100 percent success rate, Emery has never had trouble finishing a job.
Kindle Edition
Published September 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Untamable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamable

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 "Tame My Pussy" Stars

photo pussy_zps172przjr.jpg

Emery gave up his dream of college and becoming a vet, instead using his college fund to pay for his father's medical care. He takes a thankless job as a vet assistant and lives in a shitty studio apartment, until one day a sleek looking guy in a suit comes into the clinic and offers him an out.

A few years later he finds himself gearing up for the third season of the cable show he hosts called "The Pussy Tamer". He helps people settle their pussies. Even though Emery is
Gi's Spot Reviews
AWWW…

UNTAMABLE IS PERFECT! UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY PUUURRRFECT!

I’m sorry, but I had to go there, with this many pussies in one book, how could I not?! LOL

Now, seriously – ok, as much as I can be – Emery and Estelle’s story surpassed all my expectations. Yes, I was anticipating a pretty amazing and hilarious Rom Com with plenty of sexual innuendo and some deliciously cheesy lines, and I sure got all that, but Untamable surprised me so much, given it was SO much more than that. It was EVERYTHING! I
Book-Bosomed  blog
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Meow Stars!

“The perfect mix of perverted and heart-warming, it was extremely entertaining.”
Hmmm, I might be stealing Estelle’s line, but her assessment of The Pussy Tamer show aptly captures this story. I really couldn’t sum it up any better, but I’d ever jip this hot and hilarious tale by not giving it the full review so here goes.

Emery Matheson, 24, has gone from cleaning cat cages to cat shrink in only a few years. His successful show (think Supernanny for felines) lands him back in his ho
Denna✌
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Leonor
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
Ugh the word p*ssy drove me mad and the heroine? I thought she was pathetic when she called the hero for (view spoiler)
And I found the hero too feminine for my liking, I actually thought I was reading the heroine's POV when reading his POV.
Kiki
Oct 02, 2017 marked it as dnf
It’s me not you.
I dnfed at the first sexual encounter of the MCs.
One of my pet peeves are embarrassing situations for female MCs.
And this was beyond embarrassing and awkward.
I was thinking HOW do you come back from this?
And I knew the answer.
You don’t.
No matter what the writer or the male MC feels or does after that. You just don’t recover.
And I just couldn’t get over it.
What could’ve been an otherwise awesome book turned into an unfinished mess of regret.
Kelsey
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I stopped smiling once when I read this book. Not once.

The writing was impeccable, and by far one of the most hilarious books I have read in a while. I'm talking laugh out loud funny. I loved both characters so, so much. Emery was swoon-worthy to the utmost degree, and Estelle was relatable to the point of being scary.

The best part? CATS. Oh, the cats! Every crazy cat lady on the planet needs this book in their life, because honestly, it's best with a cat on your lap. I'm speakin
Liberty Laine
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Completely hilarious, fun and sexy! Jamie Schlosser delivered a rom com gem.
Mandy
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny
Funny, cute and really light. I’m not a cat person but I enjoyed the romance and characters.
Dani Wyatt
This is my second and will not be my last book by Ms. Schlosser. Her ability to build characters that I root for is unmatched. Her writing is effortless and brings a range of emotions easily to the surface for me which is not easy!

Yes, it's funny. It's hot. It's got depth and still keeps the energy moving forward. I love Estelle and her charm and wit. The build up between the hero and heroine had me flipping pages and ready for their happy ending. Oh and the ending. Oh my that ending. I tell you
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Tame My Pussy" Stars

photo pussy_zps172przjr.jpg

Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fun book! I wasn’t sure what I was getting into, as a dog lover (and not really a cat person at all), but boy was this funny. The author cleverly kept a good balance of plot progress and humor, and I couldn’t help smiling a goofy grin while reading most of it. For humor, heart, and a fast, fun read, I highly recommend this book. Good girl, good guy, good fun.
Kathleen R.
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it

4 unexpected stars

It's not my first book by this author, but i can honestly say that this is so far my favorite because i couldn't remember the last time i laughed as much or enjoyed a story more. I was in Estelle's spot once - i was the one with 9 cats (in my defense, the last 5 were never planned), and i was also the one who would rather spend my evenings cuddling with them than going out. Needless to say that i connected with this book in many ways and i can't wait to find out how this
Dísir
This is a fun book, no doubt about it.

A man cat-handler (though the cringe-worthy name of ‘The Pussy Tamer’ just shouldn’t be here at all), akin to Jackson Galaxy with his cat hoarder lady with the antics of felines all over? I really did think it should have been a win for me, but I found myself strangely neutral towards the book and somewhat unexcited about the pairing.

Both Emery and Estelle were quirky, standout characters with personalities of their own that are distinct; they did seem goo
Alex ♈
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe, hero-i-liked

Yes! I finished it!
I took a 2 weeks break before I read last 40%.

The p*ssyness level of romance was a bit too much for me. I didn't like embarrassing moments for the heroine, and she overdid her hormones *lol*

But! This book was safe. It showed love for the animals and had human amazing hero. He sacrificed his college fund/his future career to help his diseased father. Damn, I couldn't click less than 4 stars for such an amazing man.

Lovely cats. Cute epilogue. Overall sweet.

Purr... 😻
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
By: Jamie Schlosser
4 Stars

Brady Bunch meets The Dog Whisper!!! That is the spin this book has taken. So many laugh out loud moments and yet filled with romance.

Emery is barely surviving in his dead-end job when an opportunity presents itself while he is working. He has now become a reality show superstar! Traveling around and offering his Pussy knowledge to people in need of help.

Estelle is an ‘old crazy cat lady’ who’s hoarding has her needing the help of the Pussy Tamer. While she rec
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Equal parts funny, sexy, and heartfelt Untamable made for a PERFECT Romantic Comedy! This is Jamie Schlosser's first Rom-Com and I think she NAILED IT! There were plenty of laugh out loud moments, all around sexy moments, fabulous banter and a splendid storyline. I fell hard and fast for Emery and Estelle. These two were a perfect match from the moment they met and I adored their personalities.

As a good Rom-Com goes, we know we need both humor and heart. And Un
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
This was an okay read. It was sweet and entertaining, but at the same time rather boring, since nothing really happened.
As a cat lover / owner / slave I wouldn't have minded to read about more kitty action, but I enjoyed the animal interacting nevertheless. Every animal lover will be able to understand the problems mentioned here.

I really enjoy it, when both protagonists get POVs and they seemed very nice and likeable, although the H was a bit bland. But his love for animals alone made me love
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I have loved and devoured every single book that this author has written and I gotta be honest... this girl has got it going on in a while lot of ways. Sexy, sweet, fun, quirky, and laugh out loud hilarious...plus a whole lot of pussies who need taming, Jamie Schlosser knocked it out of the park with this must read romance!

He's doing this for a purpose, a genuine reason. She needs his help and it has a lot more to do than with just her cats.

Unattainable was a brilliant book that lit up m
HappilyEverChapter
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR - STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
What's not to love about that cover? Those strong, drool-worthy arms and a beautiful Himalayan? Fun title font and color. Eye catching! And the synopsis really makes this sound like a fun read.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Alternating first-person POVs.

Jamie Schlosser did NOT disappoint. This was a super fun read filled with innuendo and plenty sexy time. Estelle was bold and unapologeticly real
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The cover is fantastic and clever even for non cat lovers like myself. The story is unique and funny with the perfect balance of sexy and sweet! This is another hit from Jamie Schlosser who has put a hilarious, comedic spin on her small town romance style! I couldn't put it down!
Amber Goodwin
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! Loved it!! Emery and Estelle were awesome! I was laughing out loud while reading this book. (Husband thought I was cracked lol) The pussy cats and the issues were hilarious! Another win!! Great Job with this awesome Rom-Com!
David Maher
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Thanks to getting a break that plucked him from obscurity and made him the star of a reality TV show about cats, most of the world probably thinks that Emery Matheson is a bit of a douchecanoe. I mean, he's got the good looks, the muscles, the winning smile and charming, cheeky boyish air about him, but a guy who winks at the camera and says “I'll tame your pussy”? Sure it makes for great TV, and if you're that way inclined, he'd probably make for a great one night stand, but who wants to actual ...more
( Jo ) bubbles the book pimp
First read by this author...

Wonderfully written and entertaining book about Estelle the owner of a dress shop and Emery a to star who tames and rehomes difficult cats! When Estelle Apply's to the show to help her rehome 7 of her 9 cats, emery thought she was going to be an old lady and a cat hoarder...

That scene... you know the one where the cat stole the 'thing' oh how I howled with laughter!!
Jamie
Love, love , love!

So, even though I ready the romance genre pretty much exclusively, I do generally read the gamut of romance subgenres. I love the variety, but tend to gravitate towards angsty, darker reads and smutastic tales.

I finished Untameable and thought... "That is how I like my romcoms done!"

Because this book was funny. I not only giggle-snorted, but also full on snorted causing me to choke on my own uvula. It's embarrassing, but I admit it 🤣.
These characters are so loveable. Emery and
Deb Carroll
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pussy.....Cats & Laughs & Love, Oh My!

Just loved it. At the risk of not spoiling this book for anyone who is thinking about reading it, let me just say you are going to laugh so hard you may pee so wear a poise pad! Because when ---- says ---- and then ---- happens you will die! Just read the book!
Book Snob Sue
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why yes, this review will be me gushing about this book....because I freaking loved it. I mean, look at that ridiculously cute cover....seriously, that really says it all. And yes, I am calling dibs on Emery right now, because that man is dreamy as hell and is a total catch....I mean he loves animals and saves them...enough said. Totally getting added to my BBC (book boyfriend collection). If I had a BGC....Estelle would totally be on it *winks*.

The very first line, first chapter in this book ha
Becky Rendon
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay Jamie, you won this round (as my eyes fill with tears). That ending...(shakes head)

This cover is what drew me in. The blurb made me crack up. You read it and you too will decide you need this book in your life. Who can resist misfit pussies...I mean kitties.

Untamable is sweet, flirty, and fun. It has some ridiculous one liners and even funnier situations. There are beautiful connections between people and sweet ones between the pets and owners. I loved the pairing of pets to owner. It was a
Kathryn Dee - CLiK Book Blog
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Untameable - Jamie Schlosser

I received this book for an honest and unbiased review.

What a fabulous story. Totally threw me off kilter but in the best of ways. Did not see any of this crazy, wonderful story coming.

The story of Emery, the struggling young man, dealing with his dad's Alzheimer's. Working a dead end, unqualified job in a vet clinic as a kennel cleaner to help his sister pay for his dad's care, he takes a chance on an offer of a TV audition for a new reality show - The Pussy Tamer.
Nicole McCurdy
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Untameable by Jamie Schlosser

4.5 * review from Nicole @EBR---->

This was one of those absolutely wonderful, feel good, laugh out loud, sigh with contentment and squirm with lust romances that falls into your lap every once in awhile.  It’s fun, flirty, hilarious, witty and beyond entertaining and best of all it has lots and lots of cats.  In fact it makes the crazy cat lady look really f***ing cool.

‘“Don’t let your determination be your downfall.  Don’t let it cloud your judgement and blind yo
Jamie Schlosser grew up on a farm in Illinois surrounded by cornfields. Although she no longer lives in the country, her dream is to return to rural living someday. As a stay-at-home mom, she spends most of her days running back and forth between her two wonderful kids and her laptop. She loves her family, iced coffee, and happily-everafters. You can find out more about Jamie and upcoming books by ...more
More about Jamie Schlosser...