Start by marking “Untamable” as Want to Read:

(Night Time Television)

I know p*ssies. Cats, that is. If you've got a feline nightmare on your hands, I'm the guy who can fix it.

When I hear about a cat hoarder named Estelle, I envision a mentally unstable old lady, not the blond bombshell who opens the door.

With a 100 percent success rate, I've never had trouble finishing a job. But just a few hours into this project and one thing is clear—Est
Published September 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Untamable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamable

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 "Tame My Pussy" Stars

photo pussy_zps172przjr.jpg

Emery gave up his dream of college and becoming a vet, instead using his college fund to pay for his father's medical care. He takes a thankless job as a vet assistant and lives in a shitty studio apartment, until one day a sleek looking guy in a suit comes into the clinic and offers him an out.

A few years later he finds himself gearing up for the third season of the cable show he hosts called "The Pussy Tamer". He helps people settle their pussies. Even though Emery is
Book-Bosomed  blog
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Meow Stars!

“The perfect mix of perverted and heart-warming, it was extremely entertaining.”
Hmmm, I might be stealing Estelle’s line, but her assessment of The Pussy Tamer show aptly captures this story. I really couldn’t sum it up any better, but I’d ever jip this hot and hilarious tale by not giving it the full review so here goes.

Emery Matheson, 24, has gone from cleaning cat cages to cat shrink in only a few years. His successful show (think Supernanny for felines) lands him back in his ho
Gi's Spot Reviews
AWWW…

UNTAMABLE IS PERFECT! UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY PUUURRRFECT!

I’m sorry, but I had to go there, with this many pussies in one book, how could I not?! LOL

Now, seriously – ok, as much as I can be – Emery and Estelle’s story surpassed all my expectations. Yes, I was anticipating a pretty amazing and hilarious Rom Com with plenty of sexual innuendo and some deliciously cheesy lines, and I sure got all that, but Untamable surprised me so much, given it was SO much more than that. It was EVERYTHING! I
Denna✌
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
Ugh the word p*ssy drove me mad and the heroine? I thought she was pathetic when she called the hero for (view spoiler)
And I found the hero too feminine for my liking, I actually thought I was reading the heroine's POV when reading his POV.
Alex ♈
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hero-i-liked, safe

Yes! I finished it!
I took a 2 weeks break before I read last 40%.

The p*ssyness level of romance was a bit too much for me. I didn't like embarrassing moments for the heroine, and she overdid her hormones *lol*

But! This book was safe. It showed love for the animals and had human amazing hero. He sacrificed his college fund/his future career to help his diseased father. Damn, I couldn't click less than 4 stars for such an amazing man.

Lovely cats. Cute epilogue. Overall sweet.

Purr... 😻
Paula
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For someone who likes humor and a safe read with likable characters, this one had it in spades. I'm not a cat person (prefer dogs to be honest) but reading this story made me want to go out and buy one! If you like books that have a sweet romance, characters that make you route for them and many laugh out moments, then this one is for you.

Estelle was a character that made me smile. She was utterly priceless! A feisty type character who takes no bullshit and speaks without filter! I loved that ab
Kiki
Oct 02, 2017 marked it as dnf
It’s me not you.
I dnfed at the first sexual encounter of the MCs.
One of my pet peeves are embarrassing situations for female MCs.
And this was beyond embarrassing and awkward.
I was thinking HOW do you come back from this?
And I knew the answer.
You don’t.
No matter what the writer or the male MC feels or does after that. You just don’t recover.
And I just couldn’t get over it.
What could’ve been an otherwise awesome book turned into an unfinished mess of regret.
Dani Wyatt
This is my second and will not be my last book by Ms. Schlosser. Her ability to build characters that I root for is unmatched. Her writing is effortless and brings a range of emotions easily to the surface for me which is not easy!

Yes, it's funny. It's hot. It's got depth and still keeps the energy moving forward. I love Estelle and her charm and wit. The build up between the hero and heroine had me flipping pages and ready for their happy ending. Oh and the ending. Oh my that ending. I tell you
Janie
This was such a cute story. Both Emery and Estelle were adorable. No bullshit drama just for the sake of drama.
Kelsey
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I stopped smiling once when I read this book. Not once.

The writing was impeccable, and by far one of the most hilarious books I have read in a while. I'm talking laugh out loud funny. I loved both characters so, so much. Emery was swoon-worthy to the utmost degree, and Estelle was relatable to the point of being scary.

The best part? CATS. Oh, the cats! Every crazy cat lady on the planet needs this book in their life, because honestly, it's best with a cat on your lap. I'm speakin
Liberty Laine
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Completely hilarious, fun and sexy! Jamie Schlosser delivered a rom com gem.
Radd Reader
“If we ever get separated—by death or otherwise—I’d dream of you every night just so we could be together.”

Characters
Emery (25?, TV star): star of a late-night reality show where he’s known as “The Pussy Tamer”. He has a soft heart when it comes to animals and has always wanted to be a vet. He has a good family foundation and the heart-tugging moments involve watching him deal with his dad’s dementia. He longs to be back in his home town and settled.
”All I wanted was someone I liked talking
Mandy
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny
Funny, cute and really light. I’m not a cat person but I enjoyed the romance and characters.
Allyson Morris
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a feel good book!!!! Made me laugh out loud a few times. I loved it!!!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Tame My Pussy" Stars

photo pussy_zps172przjr.jpg

Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fun book! I wasn’t sure what I was getting into, as a dog lover (and not really a cat person at all), but boy was this funny. The author cleverly kept a good balance of plot progress and humor, and I couldn’t help smiling a goofy grin while reading most of it. For humor, heart, and a fast, fun read, I highly recommend this book. Good girl, good guy, good fun.
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
DNF

I love this author, but this book did not dig deep enough. It was funny and light. But maybe because I'm not an animal lover, I couldn't really relate to the characters or fall for the hero.

Maybe I'll pick it up again when I'll need something light.
tinyteaplots
Love, love , love!

So, even though I ready the romance genre pretty much exclusively, I do generally read the gamut of romance subgenres. I love the variety, but tend to gravitate towards angsty, darker reads and smutastic tales.

I finished Untameable and thought... "That is how I like my romcoms done!"

Because this book was funny. I not only giggle-snorted, but also full on snorted causing me to choke on my own uvula. It's embarrassing, but I admit it 🤣.
These characters are so loveable. Emery and
Tracy  C
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this enjoyable, but not quite as good as Untrainable. I LOVED Emery, especially his relationship with his family. He knew right away that Estelle was going to be his game changer and jumped right in. I know all the 'kitty" innuendos related to the story but for some reason I felt like there was just too many. Definitely worth the read!
Dísir
This is a fun book, no doubt about it.

A man cat-handler (though the cringe-worthy name of ‘The Pussy Tamer’ just shouldn’t be here at all), akin to Jackson Galaxy with his cat hoarder lady with the antics of felines all over? I really did think it should have been a win for me, but I found myself strangely neutral towards the book and somewhat unexcited about the pairing.

Both Emery and Estelle were quirky, standout characters with personalities of their own that are distinct; they did seem goo
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
By: Jamie Schlosser
4 Stars

Brady Bunch meets The Dog Whisper!!! That is the spin this book has taken. So many laugh out loud moments and yet filled with romance.

Emery is barely surviving in his dead-end job when an opportunity presents itself while he is working. He has now become a reality show superstar! Traveling around and offering his Pussy knowledge to people in need of help.

Estelle is an ‘old crazy cat lady’ who’s hoarding has her needing the help of the Pussy Tamer. While she rec
Happily Ever Chapter
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR - STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
What's not to love about that cover? Those strong, drool-worthy arms and a beautiful Himalayan? Fun title font and color. Eye catching! And the synopsis really makes this sound like a fun read.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Alternating first-person POVs.

Jamie Schlosser did NOT disappoint. This was a super fun read filled with innuendo and plenty sexy time. Estelle was bold and unapologeticly real
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Equal parts funny, sexy, and heartfelt Untamable made for a PERFECT Romantic Comedy! This is Jamie Schlosser's first Rom-Com and I think she NAILED IT! There were plenty of laugh out loud moments, all around sexy moments, fabulous banter and a splendid storyline. I fell hard and fast for Emery and Estelle. These two were a perfect match from the moment they met and I adored their personalities.

As a good Rom-Com goes, we know we need both humor and heart. And Un
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
This was an okay read. It was sweet and entertaining, but at the same time rather boring, since nothing really happened.
As a cat lover / owner / slave I wouldn't have minded to read about more kitty action, but I enjoyed the animal interacting nevertheless. Every animal lover will be able to understand the problems mentioned here.

I really enjoy it, when both protagonists get POVs and they seemed very nice and likeable, although the H was a bit bland. But his love for animals alone made me love
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I have loved and devoured every single book that this author has written and I gotta be honest... this girl has got it going on in a while lot of ways. Sexy, sweet, fun, quirky, and laugh out loud hilarious...plus a whole lot of pussies who need taming, Jamie Schlosser knocked it out of the park with this must read romance!

He's doing this for a purpose, a genuine reason. She needs his help and it has a lot more to do than with just her cats.

Unattainable was a brilliant book that lit up m
✴ Cindy ✴
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
🌟🌟🌟🌟
I laughed out loud so many times as I read this book. I loved Estelle, she was a breath of fresh air. And it was so wonderful reading about a guy who loves deeply and isn't a whore. I'd read this author's other works.
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The cover is fantastic and clever even for non cat lovers like myself. The story is unique and funny with the perfect balance of sexy and sweet! This is another hit from Jamie Schlosser who has put a hilarious, comedic spin on her small town romance style! I couldn't put it down!
Amber Goodwin
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! Loved it!! Emery and Estelle were awesome! I was laughing out loud while reading this book. (Husband thought I was cracked lol) The pussy cats and the issues were hilarious! Another win!! Great Job with this awesome Rom-Com!
Notorious Book Tease
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laugh Out Loud Funny with Some Teary Moments

This book was great! I had never even heard of it, but just when I was looking for something to read it was brought to my attention by the best book pusher there is! There are several scenes that will make you laugh out loud, but also scenes that pull at your heart strings. I work with people and families ever day that are dealing with Alzheimers, and this author did an amazing job of portraying the heart wrenching effects of this disease. The author h
Romance Retreat: Untamable Excerpt (and check out the new cover!) 1 10 Mar 02, 2019 01:08PM

• Dark Secrets (Dark, #2)
  • Keepin' The Faith
  • 10 Dates (The Power of Ten, #1)
  • The Moon Shines Red (Heart of Darkness #1)
  • Ever for You (For You, #1.5)
  • Chance Encounters
  • Until It's Right
  • Learn to Fly
  • The Cowboy's Virgin
  • Frenched: The Wedding Night (Frenched #3.5)
  • The Scribbler Guardian (Arks Of Octava #1)
  • Tur (The Elsker Saga, #0.5)
  • Dragon Lord (Dragons & Phoenixes, #1)
  • Birthquake
  • Hang Tough (Blacktop Cowboys, #8)
  • Tempting: A Cinderella Billionaire Story
  • Alpha Bet
  • Tell Me Something Good (One-on-One, #1)
Jamie Schlosser grew up on a farm in Illinois surrounded by cornfields. Although she no longer lives in the country, her dream is to return to rural living someday. As a stay-at-home mom, she spends most of her days running back and forth between her two wonderful kids and her laptop. She loves her family, iced coffee, and happily-ever-afters.

Stay up to date with all the latest news by subscribing

Night Time Television (3 books)
  • Untrainable (Night Time Television)
  • Unattainable (Night Time Television)
“He’d successfully gone from awkward and clumsy one minute, to a magical vagina wizard the next.” 1 likes
“Son, when a beautiful woman raps Dr. Dre, you keep your ass in the seat until she’s finished.” 0 likes