Start by marking “The Beaumont Series Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
The Beaumont Series Books 1-3

The Beaumont Series Books 1-3

(Beaumont #1-3)

FOREVER MY GIRL, a novel about Rock star Liam Page who, through tragic circumstances, is given a second chance at righting the wrongs he made when he left the one who owned his heart. A story of redemption, forgiveness, and never forgetting your one true love.

ONE NIGHT WITH HARRISON, a novella that introduces us to a young Harrison James and what happens when a meet and
Published October 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Beaumont Series Books 1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beaumont Series Books 1-3

Start your review of The Beaumont Series Books 1-3
Carissa
Mar 28, 2019 rated it liked it
FOREVER MY GIRL:
4 stars

While the pace and story was good, I kept on waiting for something to happen with either nick (for how violent) or Sam (for how psycho). I wanted that extra jolt in the story to say "omg". But I still can't wait for the movie.

ONE NIGHT WITH HARRISON:
3 stars

I really hate reading about a "groupie" sleeping with a band member, Alisha basically date raped drugged Harrison.

MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER:
4 stars

While this took some time to remember everyone (it's been 1 year since I've
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
the author is looking for an honest review

5 star

Let me begin and tell you how much I love a story that makes you want the couples to win. You want them to find their way back to where they need to be. So much happens when you are young. Your parents try to control everything and anything you do. When that happens and you decide to take control of your life, sometimes you forget that you are going to hurt more people than you ever thought you would. Life is this cycle that makes you want to
Jill M [Embrace the Romance blog]
Forever My Girl...
When his friend tragically passes he must return to his hometown and everything he left behind. A second chance doesn't always happen. Liam left without an explanation and left Josie heartbroken and alone. He left thinking he was making the right choice but then a surprise meeting changes everything he thought was right.

Josie has tried to move on with Nick but she never let go of her first and only love. Is she willing to try again to only be heartbroken again?

This book is
Veronica LaRoche
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a series that is a must read. Every character & couple is unforgettable that will have you not wanting to put this series down.

Forever My Girl

I am in love with this book. The writing is EXCELLENT and I fell in love with all the characters. When Liam left I couldn't believe he would leave Josie but know that he had to do what was best for him. Coming back 10 yrs. later and facing Josie LOVED it.. Must read and I can't wait for more

My Unexpected Forever

I love this series. I could
Tatia
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beaumont

I started this series with Liam and Josie's story years again, I just never got around to reading the other books. When I bought this bundle, I didn't know when I would get around to it. Then I read Noah and Peyton's story and knew that I had to finish this series and find out how everyone's story turned out. I couldn't have been happier. Beaumont is a place of love and happiness, one where these families can be together and be themselves without the press. Liam and Josie, Harrison and
Trudy Dowling
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I proudly admit that I am obsessed with the Beaumont Series. I have read Forever My Girl five times as a standalone. The sixth reading was even better.

What made this time even better was having the books in one location and in order. I opened the book and kept reading all the way through enjoying every minute. I didn't have to search my Kindle for each book. I didn't have to remember the order.

Oh, and no guilt about reading three books straight. Because really in was just one book, right??
Joli
Shelves: series, reviewed
I love that my favorite "go-to" series is now available in this collection. Forever My Girl, My Unexpected Forever, and Finding My Forever are books that I've read countless times. Liam, Josie, Harrison, Katelyn, Jimmy, and Jenna feel like family and their stories hold a special place in my heart. These books are full of heart and emotional situations, life lessons, and so much love. They really are a forever favorite.
BJ
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
I really enjoyed reading this series. The writing was great. I loved all the characters. The first book Forever My Girl is a second chance romance between Liam & Josie. The second book is My Unexpected Forever. Katelyn is a single parent of twins, her husband passed away. Harrison is in Liam's band & has a son. Harrison instantly falls for Katelyn. Then the last book Finding My Forever. Jimmy is in Liam's band has a one night stand with Jenna.
Audrey
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My all-time favorite series, ever! It's one I keep going back to all the time and one that will stay with you forever. You won't find a better series that is filled with love, loss, family, friendship, drama, humor, sweet, sexy, highs, lows, and everything in between that we want in a story. I love this Beaumont world. It's family to me and it always welcomes me home.
Andrea Britton
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved!!!

What a beautiful box set!! I'm happy to have picked up the start to this series. I loved each book. I read all three in three days! Addicting, heartfelt and dang good. Highly recommended.
Tammi Plummer
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love laugh cry live

I am not sure what story was more awesome. What couple made me laugh. Cry and laugh to t hwn make me happy cry more. Thank you for such a wonderful boxed set. It for sure will always be one of my favs!!
Jennifer Richey
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Loved this box set I cried and laughed! Forever my girl hit me hard Liam and Josie is my favorite!
Katy Battisti
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Series!

This was a great book set! I really enjoyed reading about these three couples finding their true love! Definitely recommend!
Amy
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is not to be missed!!! It is one of those series you find yourself rereading multiple times! Heidi’s rockers are hot, sexy and sweet! I can’t get enough of them!
Katherine French
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Every book adds more to the story. I have totally binge-read this series! Great story-telling, hot sex scenes and second chance love. If you love Nicholas Sparks, you’ll love this series!
Lori Amey
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the trilogy!!!

I have read this series many times, so I couldn't resist reading the trilogy book. This book is based off of three couples and their families. Each couple go through their own set of trials and tribulations, but the one constant is love. Get your copy today, you won't be disappointed.
Aída Ortiz
Oct 06, 2017
Danu Finochietto
Mar 17, 2018
Gage Locke
rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2019
Oct 16, 2018
Stacey
Feb 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • The Firsts - In Flight, Bad Things, The Wild Side, Breathing Fire
  • Up in the air Episode 4 In flight
  • Porter (Men of Lovibond, #3)
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Destructive (Combative, #3)
  • Tap (Lovibond, #1)
  • Best Man
  • Stout (Lovibond, #2)
  • Grounded Extrait offert (Up in the Air, #3)
  • In flight Episode 3 Up in the air
  • Aftershock (Jax & Gia, #2)
  • Play Me
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
  • Hitched (Imperfect Love, #1-3)
  • Breaking Her (Love is War, #2)
  • Afterburn (Jax & Gia, #1)
  • Afterburn & Aftershock (Jax & Gia, #1-2)
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels,

Beaumont (5 books)
  • Forever My Girl (Beaumont, #1)
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)
  • Finding My Forever (Beaumont #3)
  • Finding My Way (Beaumont #4)
  • My Kind of Forever (Beaumont #5)