Start by marking “Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)

Unhinged

(The Amado Brothers #3)

Eve

Two years ago, I made a deal with the devil. That night, I lost everything. That night, I thought he died.

But he’s back. Risen, like Lazarus, from the dead. And he’s dark. Darker than he was before. More dangerous. Unhinged. A scarred, tattooed savage.

The way he looks at me should terrify me, but I’m drawn to him, to his intensity. Consumed by it. By him. Even though I
236 pages
Published September 25th 2017 by Natasha Knight

To ask other readers questions about Unhinged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unhinged

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's not vital to read Betrayed before jumping onto Unhinged but personally I think it is, it plays a vital part in the overall story, how these two met, the dramatic events that led up to so many deaths, that set the path towards Zach seeking his revenge against the one female that has to pay for what occurred that fateful night.

UNHINGED: Is the follow up to Betrayed by Natasha Knight. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we are reunited with Eve and Zach, two years have gone by since t
Snow

4.75 "unhinged" stars

the third and the youngest Amado brother, the mysterious, dark & dangerous Master Sergeant Zach Amado with a tortured soul and scarred inner being with a suicide mission of vengence! Being a special ops on a mission in Beirut, turned into a massacre two years ago...no one should have survived...but Zach did and his men didn't. Tortured and filled with guilt, he's on a personal vendetta mission to find out who set him and his team up.
I have a mission. I have to remembe
Nazanin
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, dark, romance
3 Stars

You can’t run away from your past. From what you’ve done.

Eve couldn’t trust anyone, she had this feeling for some time now that someone was watching her and things in her home were moved around. Until a client came to her workplace;

A ghost from her past,

A ghost that she had lost his protection,

A ghost that she would need protecting from,

A ghost who had come back to...collect.

Sleep well tonight, Eve El-Amin … Because come tomorrow, your days are numbered and sleep will become a thing of t
Olga therebelreader
I am a hopeless fan girl of author Natasha Knight and I am crazy about her dark, tortured heroes! After having read and adored her previous works, I knew I would love this one, and it didn't disappoint. It is by far her best work, and you can see the progression of her writing skill in Unhinged. I loved everything about it. The twists and turns kept me spellbound …and the author gave it the only ending it could have had.

Unhinged is the story of Eve reuniting with Zach that had been presumed dea
Natalie The Biblioholic
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense, 2017, arc, dual-pov
It's LIVE! ➜ http://bit.ly/2xHiQEA

Unhinged tells the story of subterfuge, betrayal, death, secrets, family loyalty and love. Both Eve and Zach should be dead. A mission gone wrong back in Beirut killed all of Zach’s men and he shouldn’t have survived. But somehow he did and the reasons why are unknown to him… for now. However, he’s out for vengeance and his first stop is with the girl who got away… Eve. He’s a changed man and someone’s gotta pay.

“He’s on a suicide mission. And this thing - hi
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
My first Natasha Knight read was superb. Not only is the cover delicious, but the book was quite entertaining and engaging. Although this book reads well as a standalone, I really want to go back and read book 1 to learn more about how these two characters met.

Here’s the breakdown: When faced with an impossible decision, Eve makes a deal with a trusted devil. She thinks she’s making the right decision, but it ends up costing her dearly. Two years later, she comes face to face with a ghost from
Sabrina
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I thought this was a good book and I found it pretty interesting. I didn't fully connect with the story though since the thing between Eve and Zach moved really fast. The story was more focused on Zach's vengeance than the romance with Eve so it was hard to see the chemistry between them. Though they had some very hot scenes that I enjoyed.
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by the author.

This is not my first book by Natasha Knight so I knew what I was getting myself into.
I have a book hangover. Seriously.
This is a dark romance at it's best.
This book was exactly what I needed, cause' let's be real... from time to time you just have to dig into some good old dark romance.

I will not write about the plot, because for that, you have to buy this and read it.
If I go into too many details, I will reveal too much and spoil it for others... but I wil
Mimiorphee
Shelves: 2017, arc
Who doesn't like a good enemies to lovers story?
Of the Amado brothers, Zach is the younger and certainly the most trouble.
A terrible night two years ago left him scarred inside and outside.Left for dead, he recovered thanks to the help of a doctor and his son. Now back in the US, he is out for revenge and most of all, answers. Answers he is sure Eve, another survivor of this night has.

Eve is now living, or rather existing, grieving her three brothers. She doesn't has friends, keeps to herself.
Wh
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

4 "Habibi" Stars!!!

When I first read the blurb from UNHINGED I told myself: "MG, this is right up your alley, you need to read this book." So I requested, but I didn't know it was part of a series. The book can definitely be read as standalone, but being the completely ADD that I am, I decided to read the first one. And gotta be honest pals, it didn't live up to my expectations. I mean, it was good, but I was expecting more. Needless to say, that after reading it I wasn't that excited to dive i
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A dark, gritty, erotic love story with two tortured souls that were looking for revenge and redemption.

Taking on a new personality and hoping that she was safe and free, Eve, starts living her life but the one person she didn't expect to ever see has now become her nightmare. Reading everything that she went through to survive had me getting goosebumps and it felt like it was me going through that.

Oh Zach, he felt betrayed and wanted revenge at any cost. Yet my heart went out to him because th
Tanaka K
Natasha Knight is my go to author. I freaking love her books ever since I picked up Dishonorable and my love for her writing grew. It kept on growing more as soon as I started discovering her books. Her dark and sexy stories make me keep coming back for me and her ability to construct such a spectacle in a story just dazzles me. I become transfixed. I become spellbound. I become transported to her world. I knew I was going to love Unhinged. There was just something so powerful about it that brou ...more
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Wow. Like W.O.W. I wasn't expecting ANY of that. Zach Amado has just whipped the rug right from under me in the most gripping way.

Zach is the brother that was like a ghost in the background. I knew he existed, I saw him briefly, but the man he was & the darkness that surrounded him had remained a mystery - until now. I've literally just finished this totally engrossing, captivating, tense thriller of a read & damn did he leave me speechless.

Zach & Eve are brought together in what wil
Romance Readers Retreat
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Before even beginning my review, I'm going to highly suggest reading the free prequel, Betrayed before beginning UnHinged since it sets up the back story that explains so much about how Zach and Eve are in the position they are at the start of this book.

Zach should have died the night his life as he knew it was destroyed. Somehow he survived and he has been on a mission to track down the reason for his team's demise. Eve shares the same dark secret that Zach does and when he stumbles onto her, h
Jan
A sizzling and suspenseful read.

Unhinged is the story of the third brother in this series of deliciously tormented heros.

Zach; he's ex military, special op's making this book completely different in both settings and plot from previous books, Raphael's which was based in Italy, Disgraced the second book was Damon the priest, a forbidden romance not lacking in its own hotness and danger and Unhinged is in America then moves onto Beirut where Eve is from.

All books have an element of darkness,
book bruin
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook review of Unhinged

Overall 5 stars
Narration 5 stars
Story 4 stars

Would you listen to Unhinged again? Why?
Yes and No. Yes, because the story sucked me right in and held me hostage, but also no, because it's darker than my normal books and that can be a little too heavy for me. I honestly really enjoyed this story though and didn't want to stop listening. I couldn't wait to unravel all the mysteries.

What was one of the most memorable moments of Unhinged?
When Zach calls her habibi and recog
Melanie A.
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
No one does DARK and DIRTY like Natasha Knight!

Even if Dominic is still my favorite read by this author, Unhinged was pretty damn good. Our hero, Zach, is out for revenge after his Special Ops team is slaughtered in Beirut. He's convinced that Eve, our heroine, betrayed them all. Once he finds out she survived the attack, all bets are off and he's going to get answers, whether she wants to give them or not.

There were a lot of things I really liked about this one:

4 Stars for the plot The premis
Riz
3.75 Stars!
Natalie M
4 star solid read. This was my first time reading this author's work and I really enjoyed it. The writing style is on point with detailed characters and fast moving plot. The story was full of suspense, action and pretty hot moments. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on more of her books!
KceeReads
FULL REVIEW SOON!!!
Mette
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Knight has done it again. She has given me a tortured hero. A damaged, tormented and absolutely gorgeous hero and a heroine to match. Both of them tangled in a web so utterly gruesome that it made my skin crawl.

Eva is a young woman from Beirut, who has watched her family slowly die around her. When it's only her and her brother left, she goes to the extreme to save him from the bad company he has gotten himself into. That means striking a deal with the American military, telling them about
EpicRomanceReviews
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
⭐)
.•.•⭐) .•⭐')
(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤4.5 BLISTERING STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

“He’s unhinged, unpredictable. Desperate.”

UNHINGED by Natasha Knight drove me over the edge!!!

THE STORY:
This spine-tingling, high-octane dark romantic suspense tale, featuring Zachary Amado, a dark, formidable man teetering on the edge, and his beautifully bewitching prey Eve El-Amin, is chock full of electrifying intensity, scorching hot angry sex, palpable suspense, and exhilarating twists and turns!

If you’ve read DISHONORABLE and DI
Stacy
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to the Amado brothers. During the first two books, we only got small glimpses of Zach, but this book was all about him. Raphael and Damon weren't even mentioned in this book, and I was secretly hoping to see some more from them. Maybe Ms. Knight will do a final book to wrap this all up in a neat little bow. If not, I am ok with that.

As always, the writing was phenomenal, and the characters were perfect. The best part was that this was a complete stand-alone, and if you haven't
Liz
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have quickly become a huge fan of Natasha Knight. Her heroes are dark, twisted and downright broody heroes and I love them. Unhinged was no different! I loved Zach and Eve and their story, which was full of secrets, lies, betrayal and chemistry dripping from every page.

Side note, there is a prequel to Unhinged, Betrayed, that is available and provides background to what leads to the story in Unhinged. Does not have to be read, but does provide background that is helpful.

Zach Amado is a man o
Jacquie
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, not too long ago I read Dishonorable and Raphael Amado stole my heart....I THOUGHT I had met my all-time FAVORITE Natasha Knight BBF!!! Well, move over Raphael, there's a NEW Amado taking your place in my heart and his name is Zach!

Zach is soooooooo messed up. sooooooo heartrendingly PERFECT, I can't begin to tell you!!! He took my heart in the first few chapters, COMPLETELY rendering me a speechless mass of unintelligible mush! His depth, his DARKNESS, his damaged, twisted heart called to
Vickie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book I've read by Natasha Knight and I went into this not knowing what to expect. I didn't even know if it was a standalone or part of a series (I think it's part of a series of standalones, but having not read any previous books I still didn't feel like I was missing anything).

Zach is ex military. He's tough and bossy, determined to get his revenge and also supposedly been dead for the last two years. When he finds out Eve is also still alive, he makes it his mission to get
Dayreader Reviews
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My heart has not stopped pounding! This was one of the best and most original stories I have read. Eve Adams is a real estate agent, quiet and unassuming. But her real name is Eve El-Amin; and for two years she's been living a lie. She's originally from Beirut, and to save her brother, she went to the U.S. government to ask for their help. Zach Armado was assigned to Eve, instantly becoming attracted to her. But then they were both betrayed and the entire team was massacred. Eve was told Zach ha ...more
Romazing Reader
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super great suspense and twisted hot sexiness!
I've been waiting to finally read this third Amado brother in Zach’s book, and it was so worth the wait! So good and so dark! This story made me antsy and anxious, dying to find out what was going to happen next! Zach and Eve have such a steamy, obsessive love-hate chemistry! Natasha always does such a great job writing beautifully complicated and twisted characters with big hurting hearts buried deep down below the surface of all the bitter, reveng
Heather andrews
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zach is like a tornado, a force not to be reckoned with, the man's give a darn is busted, "she’s staring at me like I’ve lost my mind. “And,” I let go of her chin and lean in close, lips to her ear. “We determined you like it rough.” I liked this book, Zach was a tough, macho man but when it came to Eve he was all heart.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Anyone who knows me knows that Natasha Knight is a drop EVERYTHING and Run kind of author for me. I have FLOVED everything she has written and can't get my grabby hands on her books fast enough. I absolutely loved Zach and Eve. He was so deliciously sexy and dirty and I could not get enough. His chemistry with Eve was out of this world combustible and after reading Betrayed I was hooked!

We first met Zach Amado in Disgraced and after one look I was hooked. I NEEDED his story bad. We knew somethi
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Red (Love in Color #1)
  • Chained
  • See Jayne Play  (The Jayne Series, #1)
  • Reckless Fear (The Black Vipers, #1)
  • Caught Up (Drawn Series, #2)
  • Chosen by the Badman (Russian Bratva #9)
  • Steps (Finding Their Muse, #1)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Monster (Animal, #2)
  • The Hunted
  • Mad Love (Guns & Ink, #1)
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • Denying Mr. Parks (Parks #1)
  • Lord of the Forest
  • True Colours (You Don't Know Me, #2)
  • Miles Away (Carrion, #1)
  • Adrenaline Crush
  • Thirty Days of Pain
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

The Amado Brothers (3 books)
  • Dishonorable (The Amado Brothers #1)
  • Disgraced (The Amado Brothers #2)