Start by marking “Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)

Unhinged

(The Amado Brothers #3)

Eve

Two years ago, I made a deal with the devil. That night, I lost everything. That night, I thought he died.

But he’s back. Risen, like Lazarus, from the dead. And he’s dark. Darker than he was before. More dangerous. Unhinged. A scarred, tattooed savage.

The way he looks at me should terrify me, but I’m drawn to him, to his intensity. Consumed by it. By him. Even though I
236 pages
Published September 25th 2017 by Natasha Knight

To ask other readers questions about Unhinged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unhinged

Start your review of Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's not vital to read Betrayed before jumping onto Unhinged but personally I think it is, it plays a vital part in the overall story, how these two met, the dramatic events that led up to so many deaths, that set the path towards Zach seeking his revenge against the one female that has to pay for what occurred that fateful night.

UNHINGED: Is the follow up to Betrayed by Natasha Knight. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we are reunited with Eve and Zach, two years have gon
Snow
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing

4.75 "unhinged" stars

the third and the youngest Amado brother, the mysterious, dark & dangerous Master Sergeant Zach Amado with a tortured soul and scarred inner being with a suicide mission of vengence! Being a special ops on a mission in Beirut, turned into a massacre two years ago...no one should have survived...but Zach did and his men didn't. Tortured and filled with guilt, he's on a personal vendetta mission to find out who set him and his team up.
I have a mission. I have to remem
Nazanin
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, dark, romance
3 Stars

You can’t run away from your past. From what you’ve done.

Eve couldn’t trust anyone, she had this feeling for some time now that someone was watching her and things in her home were moved around. Until a client came to her workplace;

A ghost from her past,

A ghost that she had lost his protection,

A ghost that she would need protecting from,

A ghost who had come back to...collect.

Sleep well tonight, Eve El-Amin … Because come tomorrow, your days are numbered and sleep will become a thing of t
Olga therebelreader
I am a hopeless fan girl of author Natasha Knight and I am crazy about her dark, tortured heroes! After having read and adored her previous works, I knew I would love this one, and it didn't disappoint. It is by far her best work, and you can see the progression of her writing skill in Unhinged. I loved everything about it. The twists and turns kept me spellbound …and the author gave it the only ending it could have had.

Unhinged is the story of Eve reuniting with Zach that had been presumed dea
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It's LIVE! ➜ http://bit.ly/2xHiQEA

Unhinged tells the story of subterfuge, betrayal, death, secrets, family loyalty and love. Both Eve and Zach should be dead. A mission gone wrong back in Beirut killed all of Zach’s men and he shouldn’t have survived. But somehow he did and the reasons why are unknown to him… for now. However, he’s out for vengeance and his first stop is with the girl who got away… Eve. He’s a changed man and someone’s gotta pay.

“He’s on a suicide mission. And this thing
Sabrina
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I thought this was a good book and I found it pretty interesting. I didn't fully connect with the story though since the thing between Eve and Zach moved really fast. The story was more focused on Zach's vengeance than the romance with Eve so it was hard to see the chemistry between them. Though they had some very hot scenes that I enjoyed.
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
My first Natasha Knight read was superb. Not only is the cover delicious, but the book was quite entertaining and engaging. Although this book reads well as a standalone, I really want to go back and read book 1 to learn more about how these two characters met.

Here’s the breakdown: When faced with an impossible decision, Eve makes a deal with a trusted devil. She thinks she’s making the right decision, but it ends up costing her dearly. Two years later, she comes face to face with a ghost from
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by the author.

This is not my first book by Natasha Knight so I knew what I was getting myself into.
I have a book hangover. Seriously.
This is a dark romance at it's best.
This book was exactly what I needed, cause' let's be real... from time to time you just have to dig into some good old dark romance.

I will not write about the plot, because for that, you have to buy this and read it.
If I go into too many details, I will reveal too much and spoil it for others... but I wil
Mimiorphee
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017
Who doesn't like a good enemies to lovers story?
Of the Amado brothers, Zach is the younger and certainly the most trouble.
A terrible night two years ago left him scarred inside and outside.Left for dead, he recovered thanks to the help of a doctor and his son. Now back in the US, he is out for revenge and most of all, answers. Answers he is sure Eve, another survivor of this night has.

Eve is now living, or rather existing, grieving her three brothers. She doesn't has friends, keeps to herself.
Wh
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A dark, gritty, erotic love story with two tortured souls that were looking for revenge and redemption.

Taking on a new personality and hoping that she was safe and free, Eve, starts living her life but the one person she didn't expect to ever see has now become her nightmare. Reading everything that she went through to survive had me getting goosebumps and it felt like it was me going through that.

Oh Zach, he felt betrayed and wanted revenge at any cost. Yet my heart went out to him because th
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

4 "Habibi" Stars!!!

When I first read the blurb from UNHINGED I told myself: "MG, this is right up your alley, you need to read this book." So I requested, but I didn't know it was part of a series. The book can definitely be read as standalone, but being the completely ADD that I am, I decided to read the first one. And gotta be honest pals, it didn't live up to my expectations. I mean, it was good, but I was expecting more. Needless to say, that after reading it I wasn't that excited to dive i
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Natasha Knight is my go to author. I freaking love her books ever since I picked up Dishonorable and my love for her writing grew. It kept on growing more as soon as I started discovering her books. Her dark and sexy stories make me keep coming back for me and her ability to construct such a spectacle in a story just dazzles me. I become transfixed. I become spellbound. I become transported to her world. I knew I was going to love Unhinged. There was just something so powerful about it that brou ...more
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
Wow. Like W.O.W. I wasn't expecting ANY of that. Zach Amado has just whipped the rug right from under me in the most gripping way.

Zach is the brother that was like a ghost in the background. I knew he existed, I saw him briefly, but the man he was & the darkness that surrounded him had remained a mystery - until now. I've literally just finished this totally engrossing, captivating, tense thriller of a read & damn did he leave me speechless.

Zach & Eve are brought together in what will ultimately
book bruin
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook review of Unhinged

Overall 5 stars
Narration 5 stars
Story 4 stars

Would you listen to Unhinged again? Why?
Yes and No. Yes, because the story sucked me right in and held me hostage, but also no, because it's darker than my normal books and that can be a little too heavy for me. I honestly really enjoyed this story though and didn't want to stop listening. I couldn't wait to unravel all the mysteries.

What was one of the most memorable moments of Unhinged?
When Zach calls her habibi and recog
Melanie A.
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
No one does DARK and DIRTY like Natasha Knight!

Even if Dominic is still my favorite read by this author, Unhinged was pretty damn good. Our hero, Zach, is out for revenge after his Special Ops team is slaughtered in Beirut. He's convinced that Eve, our heroine, betrayed them all. Once he finds out she survived the attack, all bets are off and he's going to get answers, whether she wants to give them or not.

There were a lot of things I really liked about this one:

4 Stars for the plot The prem
Riz
3.75 Stars!
Natalie M
4 star solid read. This was my first time reading this author's work and I really enjoyed it. The writing style is on point with detailed characters and fast moving plot. The story was full of suspense, action and pretty hot moments. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on more of her books!
KceeReads
FULL REVIEW SOON!!!
Jan
A sizzling and suspenseful read.

Unhinged is the story of the third brother in this series of deliciously tormented heros.

Zach; he's ex military, special op's making this book completely different in both settings and plot from previous books, Raphael's which was based in Italy, Disgraced the second book was Damon the priest, a forbidden romance not lacking in its own hotness and danger and Unhinged is in America then moves onto Beirut where Eve is from.

All books have an element of darkness,
Mette
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Knight has done it again. She has given me a tortured hero. A damaged, tormented and absolutely gorgeous hero and a heroine to match. Both of them tangled in a web so utterly gruesome that it made my skin crawl.

Eva is a young woman from Beirut, who has watched her family slowly die around her. When it's only her and her brother left, she goes to the extreme to save him from the bad company he has gotten himself into. That means striking a deal with the American military, telling them about
Romance Readers Retreat
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Before even beginning my review, I'm going to highly suggest reading the free prequel, Betrayed before beginning UnHinged since it sets up the back story that explains so much about how Zach and Eve are in the position they are at the start of this book.

Zach should have died the night his life as he knew it was destroyed. Somehow he survived and he has been on a mission to track down the reason for his team's demise. Eve shares the same dark secret that Zach does and when he stumbles onto her, h
EpicRomanceReviews
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
⭐´¨)
¸.•´¸.•⭐´¨) ¸.•⭐'¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
❤~🌟~❤4.5 BLISTERING STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

“He’s unhinged, unpredictable. Desperate.”

UNHINGED by Natasha Knight drove me over the edge!!!

THE STORY:
This spine-tingling, high-octane dark romantic suspense tale, featuring Zachary Amado, a dark, formidable man teetering on the edge, and his beautifully bewitching prey Eve El-Amin, is chock full of electrifying intensity, scorching hot angry sex, palpable suspense, and exhilarating twists and turns!

If you’ve read DISHO
Liz
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have quickly become a huge fan of Natasha Knight. Her heroes are dark, twisted and downright broody heroes and I love them. Unhinged was no different! I loved Zach and Eve and their story, which was full of secrets, lies, betrayal and chemistry dripping from every page.

Side note, there is a prequel to Unhinged, Betrayed, that is available and provides background to what leads to the story in Unhinged. Does not have to be read, but does provide background that is helpful.

Zach Amado is a man o
Jacquie
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, not too long ago I read Dishonorable and Raphael Amado stole my heart....I THOUGHT I had met my all-time FAVORITE Natasha Knight BBF!!! Well, move over Raphael, there's a NEW Amado taking your place in my heart and his name is Zach!

Zach is soooooooo messed up. sooooooo heartrendingly PERFECT, I can't begin to tell you!!! He took my heart in the first few chapters, COMPLETELY rendering me a speechless mass of unintelligible mush! His depth, his DARKNESS, his damaged, twisted heart called to
Stacy
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to the Amado brothers. During the first two books, we only got small glimpses of Zach, but this book was all about him. Raphael and Damon weren't even mentioned in this book, and I was secretly hoping to see some more from them. Maybe Ms. Knight will do a final book to wrap this all up in a neat little bow. If not, I am ok with that.

As always, the writing was phenomenal, and the characters were perfect. The best part was that this was a complete stand-alone, and if you haven't
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

You know the books that make you "shush" everyone who dares to utter anything while you are reading? Well this was one of those for me. In true Knight fashion, this story was gripping and intense from the get-go. You don't have to read the prequel, Betrayed, first but I thought it added a nice layer to the story and it was really interesting to see where it all started.

Two years later, Eve is in Denver, far away from the place where her life changed forever. Working in real-estate and living an
Sassy Southern
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is the second book by Natasha Knight I have read. I have to say she is one hell of a story teller. She takes you on a journey with her words. One that you don’t want to step away from. You want to bask in this journey and never let it go.
Zach is only looking for one thing when he walks back in Eva’s life. Revenge, vengeance for the people he lost. Thinking Eva is the answer to his problems he seeks her out. Hoping she can at least provide him with the names of the people responsible. He doe
Tina H
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

“He’s on a suicide mission. And this thing-his need for vengeance-it owns him.”

Zach and Eve both have pasts that haunt them. A mission gone wrong killed all of Zach’s men and should have left both of them dead. But somehow they survived and neither of them know why.

They both have questions they need answered but Zach is also out for vengeance, someone’s gotta pay. To find the truth they have to go back to where it all began. They must revisit the ghosts of their pasts and hopefully put
Paperback Princess
4.5 Stars
didi Londen
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: virgin-heroine
This story was okay. I did not really feel the romance between the two characters. I like the first book better.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Indebted (King Crime Family, #1)
  • Pretty Hostage (Captive #3)
  • Wicked King (Captive #4)
  • Bad Boy (Valetti Crime Family #5)
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Heat (Russo Saga Book 1)
  • Diamonds in the Dust (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Conor (Boston Underworld, #6)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Diamonds in the Rough (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Dark (Citrione Crime Family, #3)
  • Diamonds are Forever (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy #3)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • Devil's Toy (Fallen Dynasty #2)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over half a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can g ...more

The Amado Brothers (3 books)
  • Dishonorable (The Amado Brothers #1)
  • Corruptible (The Amado Brothers #2)