Start by marking “Into the Fire (The Legacy Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Into the Fire (The Legacy Chronicles #2)

Into the Fire

(The Legacy Chronicles #2)

After escaping from their sabotaged plane and avoiding a crash, Six, Sam, and their new charges manage to make it to the Human Garde Academy and meet up with Nine. Instead of continuing their investigation, though, the Garde decide they must take on the dangerous new foe who has abducted their friends and allies.

But the trail has gone cold, and the only way to find their e
Published March 6th 2018 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Into the Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Fire

Carmen de la Rosa
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Esta historia corta es hasta cierto punto mediocre... creo que el autor esta alargando demasiado Los Legados de Lorien... esto en realidad no es una historia corta, creo que la historia da para solo un libro pero el autor lo dividió en varios libros para alargar la historia y vender más.

Recuerdo que en los legados de lorien me desesperaba porque la espera se me hacia muy larga por lo cual a veces ni siquiera podía manejar el suspenso en los libros grandes y definitivamente no puedo manejarlo en
Nancy The book junkie
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5/5

Review to come!
Lorre
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More Six and Sam!
Crap cliffhanger though! Good thing the next novella is already in May cause I want to know what happens next!
Gia
May 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
So I read this, book 2, before book 1 because I couldn't find the latter.

Anyway, I read it's excerpt somewhere and jumped to bk 2. This was so disappointing! And I was so excited... I can't believe I didn't enjoy reading Sam and six at all. Storyline fell totally flat. Our Gardes' camaraderie felt weak. Six was being so annoying, Sam seemed so mature. I mean after the war ofc but still something didn't feel right with characters' personalities. Nine's also. Plus, they don't remember or mention t
Kekoa
Jun 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
This plot was real junk filled with holes. The characters have powers! It's like the author (or authors) completely forgot, or doesn't know anything about who Sam and, especially, Six are. They were going through war zones ripping guns out of Mogs hands but now suddenly, everyone is getting shot up... with arrows. The "bear" scene was terrible. "Quick, while our enemies are distracted, let's run away and leave them completely armed."

Plus, they don't really act like the same characters from the
Thomas Norstein
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorts
Irraya
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm of mixed feelings about this book and this series. This book is the 2nd of the trilogy of novellas. It continues following Sam and Six. I love these two, and Sam is my favourite, but somehow, he seems to blend in with all the other characters. There didn't seem anything uniquely Sam about him.

The story was interesting enough. A bit better than the first one. I think this and the other 2 books would have been better read together, instead of individually.
Mimi
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
More about the newest human garde and those who are out to exploit them. Ends on a very frustrating cliffhanger leaving most of these garde in peril and leaving me worrying about how they will defy this newest menace.
Cassidy
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Short, fun, but nice to revisit the characters of the base series. I do wish that they were a bit longer so they were less of a brief tease of what the other books used to be and I wish that more characters from the original would appear.
Eric Teunen
Apr 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
This is not a short story, it is milking the franchise by splitting a single (mediocre) book over as many "novella" installments as the market will bear.
Fer Hdz.
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Estoy aquí para leer cualquier cosa que tenga que ver con la Garde "original".
Btw, me da risa cómo se les va que Nine solo tiene un brazo. 😂😭
Melissa Jane
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Too short

I love this series of books/short stories. The only problem is that they are too short. I want John Smith to make a reappearance.
Irewole Akande
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great novella. A tad short, but like I said, novella
Shaam
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5/5
Kevin Yee
Apr 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Not a particularly interesting one, the writing isn't as great as the main line story and compared to the previous installment this one lags a bit.
Marissa Frey
Feb 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: might
Six is one of my favorite characters, but I feel like the books are too short to really do her justice.
K.D. Bissonette
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sam and Six fun!
Marjorie
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another Easy, Fun Read

Not bad..I'm actually quite intrigued to see where this is all headed especially since Six is one of my favorite original Guards.
Maya Rajpar
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a little bit all over the place, and I found the original series much better
Alexandra Elend Wolf
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, novellas, sci-fi
Holly Smokes! That was intense!

So I'm a little bit disappointed because this was - yet again - focused in Sam and Six. No that doesn't have anything bad in itself (I love Sam and Six) but I was hoping to read from the perspective of any of the other characters. Still, it was nice to have a continuation of the last novella.

Which bring us right to the issue at hand. Why can't this be like a full book, with the whole of the story in it - 'cause I'm pretty sure this gonna have more than just one mor
Gianna Kristen
Amy
Jul 16, 2018
Lynne
Aug 27, 2019

• A Lesson in Chemistry with Inspector Bruce (The Gentlemen of Scotland Yard, #2.5)
  • Simon Says: Tips for the Intrepid Time Traveler (The Chronos Files, #3.5)
  • You Were Made for Me (Mann of My Dreams, #4)
  • Break of the Six (The Preston Six, #4)
  • Take Me with You (Count on Me, #3)
  • Doctor Who: Blackout
  • Dangerous Promise (The Protector, #1)
  • July's Promise (Summer, #2)
  • Veiled Enchantments (Veiled Magic, #3)
  • Through Blood, Through Fire (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #8)
  • Dishonored: The Return of Daud (Dishonored, #2)
  • Guardians (Wasteland, #3)
  • Doctor Who: The Gemini Contagion
  • Slay (Freya #2)
  • The Nightworld
  • The Zanna Function
  • The Warrior Race (The Warrior Race #1)
  • Noble Hops (Trouble Brewing, #3)
Pittacus Lore is Lorien’s ruling Elder. He has been on Earth preparing for the war that will decide Earth’s fate. His whereabouts are unknown.

The Legacy Chronicles (6 books)
  • Out of the Ashes (The Legacy Chronicles, #1)
  • Up in Smoke (The Legacy Chronicles #3)
  • Chasing Ghosts (The Legacy Chronicles #4)
  • Raising Monsters (The Legacy Chronicles #5)
  • Killing Giants (The Legacy Chronicles #6)