Start by marking “Ronin (Lost Valkyries MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Ronin (Lost Valkyries MC #2)

Ronin

(Lost Valkyries MC #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  255 Ratings  ·  64 Reviews
Anouk - He’s a killer who took me with him. Although he was sweet, tender, and yet so very dominating a moment ago; that’s all insignificant now.

Ronin - I answer to no one. As the Prez of Lost Valkyries MC, people answer to me, not the other way around. Even if they place an order for a hit, I’m in charge and can flip the order back in their face along with their last brea
Published December 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ronin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ronin

♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

I am liking these short MC stories from Esther Schmidt. While they aren't perfection, I like the instalust/ love aspect. Ronin and Anouk meet during a less than ideal situation and Ronin knows he must have her.

Ronin is the President of the Lost Valkyries. He's a scarred killer. He is definitely no "Prince Charming" referring to women as "c**ts"- (that was for Amazon) and being callous. He sees Anouk and he wants her.

Anouk is
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay. I'm claiming Ronin. I practically say it every time when I finish Esther books. By now I have a freakn harem, thanks to her and her guys. But seriously. Ronin was rough and dangerous, but he had this sweet side for his old lady. Ronin was so cherishing her. And add his dirty mouth... *add dreamy look on my face* Yeah, Ronin is the whole package. And I want him just for myself. I don't care that it makes me selfish. I'm not sharing him. He's all mine.
Vashti
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars..
Even better than the first one.Next up is Bark's book.
Dee's Books
Hero and hitman, Ronin is the Prez of Lost Valkyries MC. While on a job where he's killed two, no three men, he discovers the smart-mouth sassy heroine, Anouk with ties on her arms and legs. Too bad those dead men didn't tape her mouth shut before she accidentally knocks herself out cold trying to hit Ronin-- lol! He decides to take her with him and her story is revealed along with their connection- fast!

I loved these two because they were flawed yes, but together they were a perfect couple! The
Kim  Brewing
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
...and she does it again.

Ronin and Anouk's story was a great read. Alpha male and fiesty heroine. I absolutely love the way the main character's in this series find each other. These two are really great for each other.

This is a quick read, totally perfect for a lazy afternoon relaxing...well except for the heart palpation's it will cause
Whynter Raven
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK Ronin is mine!!! He is so sweet and has a really good heart were Anouk is concerd. I'm glad he found her and saw his soulmate and know right away to claim her.
M M
Another great read from this author. I absolutely loved it. I love how they loved each other. For safety folks: there is talk of rape of the h's mom, but it's not detailed. Can't wait for the next story.
Barbara
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know this is only book 2 of this series but Oh My Gosh. These guys are pure hunk on a stick and then some. And I don’t just mean in the looks department. They are raw, hardcore, tough as nails, bikers and no one crosses these guys. No one even gives them lip except the women that seem to capture their hearts at the most outrageous of times. Leave it to Ms. Schmidt to give us all of that and so much more.

Ronin is the prez of the Lost Valkyries MC and does what must be done. He doesn’t shy away
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In true Esther E. Schmidt style, you open this book, and you are captured by the words, story, characters and fast pace of the ride. No wasting any time, the characters on in action right from page one and do not stop until you reach "the end". Ronin is one tough biker, President of his MC; Lost Valeyries, and has just met his future in the one and only Anouk, who literally stumbles into his life immediately following his small killing spree in the room that she was apparently being held captive ...more
Wendy Hodges
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story, it hooks you in and keeps you there to the end. Contains some violence and explicit sexual content but all in context to the story. I have already pre ordered a copy of this book but received this as a prize in a competition which in no way affects my review. I enjoy this authors books she always gives me an exciting and interesting book and this one is no exception. Always surprising and different, I love the cover it gave me a good idea of how the main character looked so I didn ...more
Jennifer Finn
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Lost Valkyries MC series by Esther E. Schmidt. If you read Crane then you're familiar with Ronin and if you didn't read it then you definitely should. Ronin is the President of the Lost Valkyries MC, he's also a killer for hire. He's just finished killing three people in a motel and it's bad enough there was a third and extra person there that he had to kill too because he couldn't leave loose ends. All of a sudden a fiesty redhead comes hopping out of the bathroom ...more
Judy Miracle
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Ronin!!! Can I keep him? He's rough, dangerous but after one look at Anouk she sparks something inside of him. He wants her like none other.

Anouk doesn't have a great history, then in comes Ronin and practically sweeps her off her feet. He's a dirty talking biker.

I couldn't get enough of these two characters. They will heat up your Kindle, make you swoon, and your heart break when you know what their pasts were like.

I don't think I say it enough (just every review) but Esther Schmidt k
Katie Kavanagh
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn I want a Ronin for myself! In Crane’s book Ronin made a comment about finding a woman like Faya and he definitely found his equal. He was dangerous, tuff, and not someone you want to mess with especially when it comes to Anouk. I loved how their relationship started as lust but then turned into something amazing. I loved when he told her, “Throw it out, Anouk, give me all that dark shit that happened to you in your past so I can carry that shit with you. I will make fucking sure you will ne ...more
debbie mason
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ronin is Prez of the Lost Valkyries MC. He is a physically scarred, killer for hire. Always in control and never does relationships. That is until he meets Anouk.
Anouk is a redheaded, smartass who is hogged tied in a bathroom when Robin meets her. The are immediately drawn to each other and let me tell you, forget sparks, think combustion!!!!
Once again Esther provides us with unforgettable characters that draw you in from page one and take you on one hell of a ride. Can't wait for next book!!!!
Ashley
Shelves: favorites
Ronin and Anouk's story was perfect. The sparks between them was off the charts. I really loved getting to know both of these characters and the backgrounds they came from..I love when a bad ass hero has a scar on his face, it just shows his strength and he doesn't care what anybody thinks and a heroine who is a strong woman who doesn't hold her tongue! I can't wait to read Bark's story!!

*Received an ARC*
Melissa
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot fricken DAMN!!! I knew Ronin was going to be good but man I can’t find the words to describe how great a read this was. Book Two in the Lost Valkyrie’s series has been well worth the wait. I could lick um read this bad boy multiple times and it’ll feel like it was the first time. A short, hot as (insert bad word here) read has made a hot and steamy night even hotter. Great job Esther!
Stacy Davis
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I saw the cover for this book I was so excited! I mean, how hot is that? Now that I’ve read it, it’s even hotter than I thought! Ronin and Anouks story is great. They are perfect for each other and have immediate chemistry. This is a great short read. As usual, Esther exceeds all expectations!!!
Katie
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that I love this cover, very hot. This is another winner for Esther. Ronin and Anouk’s chemistry was off the charts. He was a bada** alpha that fell instantly. I like these short stories but always finish wanting more.
Deb B
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
yep, it is another fast fun read. in some places the grammar isn't the best and you need to be prepared for a book that is basically dark and dirty ... but nevertheless, I love the characters and enjoyed the read
Aleia L
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I’m reading this series all out of order but I’ve loved every one so far! I love Ronin and Anouk’s story! Instant chemistry, alpha males and a little drama makes for an absolutely enjoyable book!
Mindy Mccray
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read by the very talented Esther E. Schmidt! I loved this book! I want a Ronin for myself, he's just soo... yummy! He's so loyal, willing to do anything for Anouk! Can't wait for more in this series!
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Ronin

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

This was a hot, dirty and sexy novella that I read in mere hours. Ronin is the President of the Lost Valkyries MC and while out doing a job(hit) he gets the surprise of his life in the form of Anouk already tied up might I add. Anouk is a spitfire heroine who after all the downs in her life is no longer afraid to give as good as she's gets. Ronin is use to things going his way but Anouk becomes an exception to his rules. The chemistry is ex
Shannon Godwin
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I love me some Ronin! I really needed this book to be longer bc I would’ve loved to see Anouk & Ronin more. I love these characters & could read about them for days. Bark is going to be a hoot to read about! What can I say, I love all of these characters!
Shane cooder
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mc President sexy sassy

Good book shows that women in the big side can be loved by someone the right amount of sassy sexiness in the book with the hero doing his thing
Melissa Schaub
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Esther is the queen of instalove stories and what I think I love about them is that it could so easily be a full length novel, but she gives us everything we need to make it a great read quickly and then done! She gave us exactly that with Ronin! This couples story comes in hot and fast but leaves you wanting more. I highly recommend checking out this book and the rest of the series too!
Teresa Lara
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love Anouck and Ronin amazing love story♡Excellent I need more.too quick
Tammi
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short story that gives you all the feels!
Anouk had a sad, sad past and Ronin came in and swept her off her feet, literally. Together the two of them set my kindle on fire, Ronin with his dirty talk shut her sassy mouth right up. Then the story comes full circle when his painful past plays out again only this time it warmed my heart and brought a tear to my eye. Another great story from Esther Schmidt.
Deb King
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ronin and visual Esther E. Schmidt gave us is just dreamy. the way they respect each other is perfect. Not letting her talk bad about herself was refreshing. the insta love is nice to read. Thank you for being awesome Esther.
Kathy Wideman
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series but it can be read as a standalone. This is another fantastic book by Esther. Ronin is the president of the Lost Valkyries MC. He was hired to do a hit and he did with a bonus person. Then he realizes there is someone else in the hotel room. A girl. He knows the moment he sees her that she isn’t there because she wants to be and that he wants her. Anouk finds herself in an interesting situation. First tied up in a bathroom and then taken by a man who sets h ...more
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and hot. This book is book two in the lost Valkyries. I read this book in one sitting and was left wanting more. I really liked this book. I adored Ronin and Anouk. I liked them as a couple and the chemistry between them was clear to see. Another thing that was clear to see was the passion between them. Parts of this book are panty melting hot. My heart ached for all Anouk had been through. My heart also ached for Ronin and the hints towards his past. They both de ...more
Esther E. Schmidt, author of Areion Fury MC, Broken Deeds MC, The Dudnik Circle series, and The Swamp Heads series. She’s a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series “Areion Fury MC” in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy bulldog. She loves to write erotic Romance about bad boy Alphas with a heart for only one w ...more

Lost Valkyries MC (5 books)
  • Crane (Lost Valkyries MC #1)
  • Bark (Lost Valkyries MC #3)
  • Paris (Lost Valkyries MC #4)
  • Titan (Lost Valkyries MC #5)