Start by marking “Ronin (Lost Valkyries MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Ronin (Lost Valkyries MC #2)

Ronin (Lost Valkyries MC #2)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
Anouk - He’s a killer who took me with him. Although he was sweet, tender, and yet so very dominating a moment ago; that’s all insignificant now.

Ronin - I answer to no one. As the Prez of Lost Valkyries MC, people answer to me, not the other way around. Even if they place an order for a hit, I’m in charge and can flip the order back in their face along with their last brea
Published December 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ronin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ronin

♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

I am liking these short MC stories from Esther Schmidt. While they aren't perfection, I like the instalust/ love aspect. Ronin and Anouk meet during a less than ideal situation and Ronin knows he must have her.

Ronin is the President of the Lost Valkyries. He's a scarred killer. He is definitely no "Prince Charming" referring to women as "c**ts"- (that was for Amazon) and being callous. He sees Anouk and he wants her.

Anouk is
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay. I'm claiming Ronin. I practically say it every time when I finish Esther books. By now I have a freakn harem, thanks to her and her guys. But seriously. Ronin was rough and dangerous, but he had this sweet side for his old lady. Ronin was so cherishing her. And add his dirty mouth... *add dreamy look on my face* Yeah, Ronin is the whole package. And I want him just for myself. I don't care that it makes me selfish. I'm not sharing him. He's all mine.
Kim  Brewing
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
...and she does it again.

Ronin and Anouk's story was a great read. Alpha male and fiesty heroine. I absolutely love the way the main character's in this series find each other. These two are really great for each other.

This is a quick read, totally perfect for a lazy afternoon relaxing...well except for the heart palpation's it will cause
Whynter Raven
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK Ronin is mine!!! He is so sweet and has a really good heart were Anouk is concerd. I'm glad he found her and saw his soulmate and know right away to claim her.
M M
Another great read from this author. I absolutely loved it. I love how they loved each other. For safety folks: there is talk of rape of the h's mom, but it's not detailed. Can't wait for the next story.
Barbara
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know this is only book 2 of this series but Oh My Gosh. These guys are pure hunk on a stick and then some. And I don’t just mean in the looks department. They are raw, hardcore, tough as nails, bikers and no one crosses these guys. No one even gives them lip except the women that seem to capture their hearts at the most outrageous of times. Leave it to Ms. Schmidt to give us all of that and so much more.

Ronin is the prez of the Lost Valkyries MC and does what must be done. He doesn’t shy away
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In true Esther E. Schmidt style, you open this book, and you are captured by the words, story, characters and fast pace of the ride. No wasting any time, the characters on in action right from page one and do not stop until you reach "the end". Ronin is one tough biker, President of his MC; Lost Valeyries, and has just met his future in the one and only Anouk, who literally stumbles into his life immediately following his small killing spree in the room that she was apparently being held captive ...more
Wendy Hodges
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story, it hooks you in and keeps you there to the end. Contains some violence and explicit sexual content but all in context to the story. I have already pre ordered a copy of this book but received this as a prize in a competition which in no way affects my review. I enjoy this authors books she always gives me an exciting and interesting book and this one is no exception. Always surprising and different, I love the cover it gave me a good idea of how the main character looked so I didn ...more
Jennifer Finn
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Lost Valkyries MC series by Esther E. Schmidt. If you read Crane then you're familiar with Ronin and if you didn't read it then you definitely should. Ronin is the President of the Lost Valkyries MC, he's also a killer for hire. He's just finished killing three people in a motel and it's bad enough there was a third and extra person there that he had to kill too because he couldn't leave loose ends. All of a sudden a fiesty redhead comes hopping out of the bathroom ...more
Judy Miracle
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Ronin!!! Can I keep him? He's rough, dangerous but after one look at Anouk she sparks something inside of him. He wants her like none other.

Anouk doesn't have a great history, then in comes Ronin and practically sweeps her off her feet. He's a dirty talking biker.

I couldn't get enough of these two characters. They will heat up your Kindle, make you swoon, and your heart break when you know what their pasts were like.

I don't think I say it enough (just every review) but Esther Schmidt k
Esther E. Schmidt, author of Areion Fury MC, Broken Deeds MC, The Dudnik Circle series, and The Swamp Heads series. She’s a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series “Areion Fury MC” in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy bulldog. She loves to write erotic Romance about bad boy Alphas with a heart for only one w ...more
More about Esther E. Schmidt...

Lost Valkyries MC (2 books)
  • Crane (Lost Valkyries MC #1)