Start by marking “The Art of Love (Nights at Cecelia's, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Art of Love (Nights at Cecelia's, #1)

The Art of Love

(Nights at Cecelia's #1)

A whirlwind of color meets a man whose face could launch a thousand ships, and at least that many orgasms.
When art school student Ariana stumbles onto Cecelia’s, a hidden bar on New York’s Fifth Avenue, she finds her muse. After their first meeting, she wants him in her bedroom anyway she can, even if she has to paint him there herself.
Her attempts to capture his liken
Published July 29th 2017 by Michelle Irwin

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Love

Start your review of The Art of Love (Nights at Cecelia's, #1)
Kat
*** reviewed without any monies or request ***
This is the first book in this new series from Australian author Michelle Irwin.
being an artist, I had a connection with Ari, from the beginning, it's often hard to find inspiration for your art, but once you do, it's hard to stop creating. Ari and Hennessey have a connection, but it's not plain sailing.
my favourite scenes were when Ari was painting, they were very real for me, the author had got that rush of finding your creativity just right, well
Coco.V
Jan 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/19/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Her attempts to capture his likeness could provide the passion her art needs, if they don’t drive her crazy first.
Henn
Monsterella Reviews
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Irwin never ceases to amaze. She is such a talented author, allowing her words to dance off the page and swirl into a captivating movie right in front of your eyes. I was thoroughly enamored with The Art of Love, I fought sleep just so could read another chapter!

The characters are so dominant and flawed, their emotions show throughout the story making them become a part of the readers soul. The flow of the plot is like the waves in the ocean ebbing and flowing and when you least expect
Janie
Jan 29, 2018 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Sorry but this book is not for me. I couldn’t connect to either MC. DNF @ 36%.
Jacky
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very colourful and light hearted story by Michelle Irwin. This story introduces us to Ariana (The Artist) and Hennessy (Bar Manager) and a whole lot of misunderstandings make for some amusing moments.

Donna
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. There is so much going on but it never feels cluttered. Ari's obsession with getting Hennessy's image just right reminds me of several creative people I know. Very realistic. In future books, I would love to see her masterpiece preserved. Gladys can surely devise a way to do that!

Hennessy is a complicated character. I can understand and sympathize with his feelings for Cecilia's. And Camille. However, I don't think Camille is evil and wants to destroy Cecilia's. I really want
Gea
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruth Caves
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Misunderstanding

Communication can clear up almost everything that desires will screw up. Add some karma to the mix just to keep thing interesting and you'll have a great read.
A fun and flirty mashup, quick read, that will keep you turning pages.
Banrigh
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such an imaginative and bubbly story! It was a pleasure to read.
Nikki
Sep 26, 2017 added it
Loved this book. Cecelia and Hennessy's story was one for the books. It was a great read.
Tina Wells
added it
Mar 24, 2019

• Stop Smoking Now
  • The Empty Jar
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17.5)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Firefly (Warrior Woman of the Samurai, #1)
  • Mantis (Warrior Woman of the Samurai, #2)
  • Chameleon (Warrior Woman of the Samurai, #3)
  • Dragonfly (Warrior Woman of the Samurai, #5)
  • Spider (Warrior Woman of the Samurai, #4)
  • Scorpion (Warrior Woman of the Samurai, #6)
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World, #1)
  • Where the Blame Lies (Where, #1)
  • Release
  • Neat  (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • The Rest of Me
  • Defy Fate (Fated Duet, #1)
  • Free Fall (Fallen Duet, #1)
Purveyor of words. Creator of worlds. Destroyer of feels.

Once upon a time, Michelle worked in a dreary office with only the voices in her head for company. Now, the voices in her head are characters on the page who will break your heart, lift your spirit, and make you feel like you have found new friends.

News & Interviews