Start by marking “Isadora Moon holder fødselsdag” as Want to Read:
Isadora Moon holder fødselsdag

Isadora Moon holder fødselsdag

(Isadora Moon #4)

Published March 13th 2017 by Carlsen (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Isadora Moon holder fødselsdag, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isadora Moon holder fødselsdag

Mehsi
Happy Birthday to Isadora Moon!

I read the previous 2 books in Dutch as I couldn’t find these in English, but thankfully it seems my libraries are now also adding Isadora Moon’s books in English! I have to say I much prefer her name in English. Isadora sounds just more vampaerie than Isabella.

In this one Isadora celebrates her birthday. Of course her parents have an idea what they want, either a vampire or a faerie birthday, but oh no. Isadora wants a human party. She wants the things her best fr
Claire (Book Blog Bird)
Been reading this with my seven year old. It’s ... kinda bonkers. The offspring of a fairy and a vampire decides to have a human birthday party. You can tell it’s a book for lower ks2 kids as the vampires drink tomato juice instead of blood.
Barbara
Isadora Moon might be the daughter of a vampire father and a fairy mother, but her experiences are very human. After all, she just wants to fit in with her classmates and be considered normal and be accepted by them. When her parents agree to host a birthday party for their offspring, Isadora stresses that it needs to follow the human recipe for parties. Try as they might, though, her well-meaning parents just can't get it right, though, even sending out party invitations through bats and interr ...more
Estela Ruiz
Razones por las que debes leer la colección de libros de Isadora Moon:

1. Isadora es especial porque es diferente: su mamá es un hada, su papá es un vampiro y ella tiene un poco de ambos. Ama el día y la noche, la magia y su tutú negro. Sus diferencias la convierten en una heroína única, reafirmando continuamente la importancia de la autenticidad.

Aquí mi reseña completa:
Louise Mundt
I read this book aloud to my 5 year old daughter in the hope that the pink and the fairies would make the black and the vampires appeal to her.

Unfortunately none of my boys has taken a liking to fantasy or science fiction yet and my girl is all about princesses but a fairy-vampire could be the perfect compromise...

And it was. The both of us adored Isadora and her birthday party adventures. The story is in my opinion a very original spin on the traditional little girl protagonist story.
Artisa
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me ha gustado mucho, es muy bonito y entretenido. Me he reído mucho en algunos momentos.
Lo recomiendo para todos. Yo lo he leído en inglés para ir mejorandolo (tengo un nivel bajo), y se entiende muy bien
Lansy
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es más corto e infantil que la historia de Amelia Fang, pero aún así me ha gustado mucho. La edición es muy bonita, y aunque de primeras la trama parece así como más insulsa, deja con muy buen sabor de boca por el mensaje final ♥
Me haré la colección porque es demasiado adorable todo :)
Tammy
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
muy interesante,amo sus ilustraciones.
Kitty Live
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Loved it
Kira Asay
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story about embracing your uniqueness. My 1st graded loved this book!
Irina Subredu
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
minunată pentru persoanele cu schemă de izolare socială :)
Serenity
Another cute addition to the series. Red juice for the vampires cracks me up.
Gabriella
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, childrens
Isadora Moon wants a birthday party that isn't a fairy one or a vampire one, she wants a human one so her friends can come from school. However her parents do not fully understand what she wants and therefore chaos ensues. At the same time Isadora learns an important lesson not to worry so much and to enjoy what comes. Her family are special in their own way.

I am really loving this series and look forward to the day I can read it to my own children or my nephews and nieces.
Roger Terry
Jul 02, 2018
Alexander Fabri
Aug 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Harriet Muncaster studied illustration at Norwich University College of the Arts before going on to get an MA in children’s book illustration at the Cambridge School of Art. In creating the art for her first book for children, she was thrilled to have found a good outlet for her lifelong fascination with miniatures. She lives in Hertfordshire, England.

Isadora Moon (4 books)
  • Isadora Moon Goes to School (Isadora Moon, #1)
  • Isadora Moon Goes to the Ballet (Isadora Moon, #2)
  • Isadora Moon Goes Camping (Isadora Moon, #3)