Start by marking “Stumbling into Love (Fluke My Life, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stumbling into Love (Fluke My Life, #2)

Stumbling into Love

(Fluke My Life #2)

Mackenzie Reed has officially been stood up. Not only has she wasted two years on Mr. So Not Interested but now she doesn’t even have pizza and the Mets to keep her company. Then he walks into her life—more than six feet of rugged, hot stranger. Maybe, just for tonight, Mac can pretend to be a girl she’s not. After all, she deserves a little no-strings fun…

As far as Wesley
Published January 30th 2018 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Stumbling into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stumbling into Love

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it

Stumbling Into Love is book two in the Fluke My Life series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway and have been excited to finally read it. It’s my second book by this author.

MacKenzie Reed has spent two years crushing on her friend Edward, only finally accepting that he would never see her as more than his good friend. So she finally decided to go on a date. Her sister dressed her and did her hair and make up. She agrees she looks beautiful but she doesn’t look like h
Christy
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

“description"/

Stumbling Into Love is the second book in Aurora Rose Reynold’s Fluke My Life series, and I enjoyed it even more than the first! This series focuses on the three Reed sisters- Fawn, Mac, and Libby. This was Mac’s book. Mac is the tomboy of the group. She’s fun, easy going, and I really liked her! She has spent the last few years of her life wasted by crushing on an unavailable man. Now she’s ready to get back out there.

She meets Wes at a bar after being stood up and sparks fly. What sh
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionI don't really have much to say about this one. I enjoyed it a lot. After reading a couple books heavy on angst and emotion it was nice to dive into a simple sweet typical ARR fluffy read. It was well written and well paced. The plot was engaging and kept me turning the pages. The sex scenes were hot and plentiful. There really wasn't very much angst and no OW/OM drama. There was a great cast of secondary characters. I can't wait to read about Libby (and I assume Antonio) and both main charact
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Full disclosure, I didn't like the previous book in this series. I actually debated on requesting this arc because I was so nervous about the story but in the end the fact that it was ARR, one of my favorite authors, gave me the courage to just dive right in.

I'm really glad I didn't let my nervousness stop me from reading this because I ended up thoroughly enjoying Mackenzie and Wesley. Mac was a great heroine that I quickly became a fan of. I loved that she was so
Wendy
4_star.png (1021×166)

I am a big fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds and even though the previous book in this series was not my favorite of hers, I enjoyed it non the less. So of course I had to read this second one as well, and I am glad to say, that I loved it more than I did book 1.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor thumbs up gif

I actually really liked MacKenzie (the heroine) in the previous book and that didn't change. She is one of the three sisters that this series is about.  For me it's always a bit of a struggle to appreciate the heroines in a book, and the fact
Coco.V
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds and her books are always at the top of my reading list. She's an exquisite storyteller and I love so much her steamy, stimulating and emotionally charged stories full of heart. Stumbling Into Love was no exception and I can't wait to read the next in the FML series.
♡Tonya♡
Aurora Rose Reynolds knows alphas. She didn't disappoint with Wesley at all.

HERO~ Wesley. Hot, alpha police officer. He knew Mac was something special the moment he met her. I love that he was as patient as he could be, especially when Mac pushed his limits. He never truly could get her out of his mind.

HEROINE~ Mac was a little tougher for me to warm up to. I'm not crazy about a lot of pushing away. She had been burned in the past so understandably, she was apprehensive of trusting Wesley. She
Jen
4 Don’t Run! Stars

Mackenzie Reed has always been more comfortable around men than women. Unfortunately for Mac, most of the men she hangs out with consider her one of the guys, even though she wishes a few of them would dig a little deeper and realize she does indeed have girl parts. When she gets stood up by her blind date, Mac decides she can either head home for another night in front of the TV or flirt a little with the hottie that just walked into the bar. Like the intelligent sex starved w
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!

photo IMG_4281_zps8fvnfgja.jpg

Mackenzie Reed is a massage therapist in New York. She grew up in Long Island & is the oldest of three sisters. She’s had a crush that wasn’t returned, and is going on her first date in two years. She’s at the restaurant, & finally realizes she’s been stood up. She’s about to leave when a sexy stranger offers to buy her a drink. This man is absolutely beautiful, & Mackenzie decides since she’s all dolled up, she’s going to go for it. She has an amazing night with Wesley, and
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Sweet!! This is what I all the softer side of Aurora Rose Reynold. The characters aren't as over the top as I'm used too, but this was a satisfying read. If you're into men in uniforms and quirky heroines, this might be your jam.

The main characters aren't as over the top as previous books by this author. The storyline is cute. Mac takes her sister's advice and decides to dress up for a night of fun, which is the complete opposite of her general personality. She meets a handsome stranger and has
Alex ♈
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
3.25 - 3.5 stars

Yes! I did it! I finished this book!

I liked it better than the 1st one.
But storylines with unplanned pregnancy is not quite my coppa in general...

Cute epilogue!
Carvanz
Mac is recovering from the loss of hope after learning the man she’s best friends with and has had a huge crush on for two years is now engaged to another woman. When her blind date stands her up she meets Wesley. They hit it off and are soon enjoying a one night stand with Mac running out the next morning. She suffers from some insecurities and it’s better to cut and run than wait around until her sexy ONS realizes the woman he met the night before isn’t the real Mackenzie.

Wesley is immediatel
Maria...
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
”3,5 Stars”

There is a six-foot-two gorgeous, giant man taking up my every waking thought.

This was a nice reading. I enjoyed their sweet journey and their HEA. It was an easy book with sweet and hot moments and a lot of Os on the process. I love this author and her books so no surprise here but this one was just an ok story. It didn’t “WOW” me you know? I think I’m a little weird lately!🤔🤨😬

”I love you because you love me just the way I am. I love you because you make me feel special, because you
Missy's Book World
Aurora Rose Reynolds has done it again with another fantastic book. Stumbling into love is the second book in this series and I enjoyed this one more than the first book. Mack and Wesley were perfect together and their chemistry was off the charts. I loved the banter between the the three sisters and also, the mother she was hilarious. I loved everything about this book and can't wait for the next in the series.
Diana
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Stumbling Into Love is book 2 in the Fluke My Life series by Aurora Rose Reynolds, and is about the 2nd Reed sister, Mackenzie. Mac is stood up by a blind date. While she is nursing her sorrows, tall, dark and handsome walks into the bar. Wesley sees Mackenzie sitting by herself, and is automatically drawn to her. A night of hot sex, and Wesley is screaming “MINE”, while Mackenzie is running for the hills. And so it begins….

I really enjoyed this is a quick and easy read. Both Mackenzie and Wesle
Gi's Spot Reviews
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, auto-read-author
4.25 ‘Stumbled and Fell in Love’ Stars

Awww... Stumbling Into Love was such a sweet, funny and sexy story!

Aurora Rose Reynolds never fails in giving me a book that leaves me feeling happy and warm and fuzzy, and this Fluke My Life series takes the sweetness and hilarious moments straight to the RomCom level. I love it!

I know without a doubt she was made just for me. Now I just need to convince her that I was made for her, too.

Wesley was all that is characteristic of ARR heroes, Alpha, possessive,
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I was pleasantly surprised to find that Wesley and Mackenzie's beginning wasn't exactly the impression I got from the first book. I like that the author went back and overlapped their story with Fawn and Levi's. I love seeing how a couple gets started and it also cleared up why they weren't a couple yet. The impression I got from the first book was that they were just keeping it casual. Instead, Mac was literally stumbling her way with Wes.

There was a bit more pushing away in this book than the
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Mackenzie): late 20s?
Hero (Wesley): 33yrs old
Plot: 2/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes
Triggers: none

Average score: 3/5

Best Line: nothing that stood out to me

Worst Line: “But in my defense, the second he touches me, all rational thought goes out the window and I lose my mind”

Personal Review:
An ok love story between a cop and a massage therapist.

Random Ramblings:
•So who smacked her on her ass??
•Her clothing style
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
2 star for H's possessiveness and 1 star for the sake of my loyality to ARR..

Nothing new just same ol'ARR....

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Yes! Now that's an authentic ARR hero! 💞 💕
Wesley had that possessive, jealous yet sexy ott alpha personality that this author perfects. Even when what he's saying seems like "omg no he didn't.!" you still want to swoon and sigh happily in alpha heaven. Then smack him. But no really I loved this installment. Mackenzie kinda took that hard to get to another level but Wesley balanced it out just right. I loved all the family characters. I hated with every cell Edward and Bonnie though. Call me judg
Missy's Book World
Melissa_lifeinthebooks
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Really enjoyed Mackenzie and Wesley’s story. This was a fun feel-good read. I loved the secondary characters, they made me laugh especially Miss Ina and Mac’s mother. Overall really enjoyed this book, looking forward to the third book.
Nicla
I really enjoyed Stumbling Into Love. It was a light and easy low angst read that made me smile. I liked this a lot more than the first book in this series. Wesley and Mac were great. Even though Mac was a bit of a runner which is something that normally annoys me, it didn't with Mac. Their romance was sweet and sexy. Looking forward to Libby's book.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Sejla
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, arc, favorites
Aurora Rose Reynolds never ceases to amaze me with her incredible talent. Every time I think that she can't top her last book she proves me wrong. I loved Running Into Love with every piece of my heart and soul. Whoever read that story knows two things: first, it was absolutely amazing and second, it gave us a hint about who the next book will be about: Fawn's older sister Mackenzie and Levi's partner from the NYPD Wesley.

I confess that I loved the idea of them together and couldn't wait to rea
Selma
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, beta, arcs
Once again Aurora Rose Reynolds has stolen my heart with another romantic comedy. This genre definitely suits her! Stumbling into Love is the second book in the Fluke My Life series and features the oldest Reed sister Mac and her love interest Wesley - Levi's partner at NYPD. We already got a glimpse of this couple in Running into Love and I couldn't wait to finally find out how these two have met. This story was a very enjoyable read that kept delivering hilarious and embarrasing situations tha ...more
~Mandi~
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stumbling Into Love
Aurora Rose Reynolds
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sweet romantic story about Mackenzie finding love. This is the second book in this series. Mac is the oldest sister who we met in the first book Running Into Love which was Fawn and Levi’s story.
Mac and Wesley meet and it’s an inst-love/lust scenario. They hook up and when Mac tries to sneak away she realizes she left her cell phone. So she eventually went back to Wes’ apartment and falls back into bed with him. Then since it’s such a small world th
☽ TheBibliotheque
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have a love hate relationship with Aurora Rose Reynolds. I do, and the irony is that the reason why I hate some of her books is the very same reason why I am still picking up her new releases.

Ah, the alpha male.

description

I know Chris, now put on a shirt so I can continue this review, okay?

As I was saying. The alpha male, my always and forever guilty pleasure.
Because it is oh a pleasure, but I feel some sort of guilt every time a pick a book with this type of specimen. And you know why? Because most of t
AJ
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 sweet and sexy stars!

Aurora Rose Reynolds can always be counted on for sexy, feelgood romance, and she delivered with this book. A gorgeous love story with an irresistible hero who is determined to get his girl, this book was sweet, hot and beautifully romantic and I loved it.

Mackenzie (Mac) has just been stood up on a blind date when a gorgeous man strides into the bar where she’s sitting alone and strikes up a conversation. Mac is way out her element, all dolled up in girly wear when she wou
Brooklyn JoJo
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a well written, nice read. I didn't like it as much as book one and found the drama to be a little OTT, but it had a nice sweet ending and I liked the updates on the couple from book one...
Alaina
Ever since I read the first book, Running Into Love, I have wanted to dive into this book so freaking much. Now that I have it within my kindle grip, I devoured that book. It was so hard trying to read it nice and slow because I was hungry... for reading.

Stumbling Into Love is about Mackenzie, who is Fawn's older sister and we met her in the first book. So, Mac meets Wesley and it was insta-love at insta-sight. (view spoiler)

Mac basically tries to

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Fluke My Life (4 books)
  • Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)
  • Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life, #3)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life #4)
“I kinda like you, Wesley Jameson.”
“I just straight-up like you, Mackenzie Reed.”
1 likes