Start by marking “Cashing Out (Dana McIntyre Must Die #3)” as Want to Read:
Cashing Out (Dana McIntyre Must Die #3)

Cashing Out

(Dana McIntyre Must Die #3)

Book 3 of New York Times Bestselling Author SM Reine's urban fantasy thriller series.
With the previous master vampire out of the way, and Dana McIntyre presumed dead, there's nothing standing between Nissa Royal and her vision for Las Vegas: a city of vampires where humans serve as no more than cattle.

Except that someone keeps killing the vampires who are sweeping the st
Published August 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cashing Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cashing Out

Vannessa
I received this book from the publisher and author in exchange for an honest review. This series keeps getting better and better! I just love it!

Dana is presumed dead at the beginning of this book and she wasn't mentioned for a while and I really did think that maybe she was truly dead for a little bit. Everyone else believes Dana has died and even Nissa Royal thinks she might be dead too. However it wouldn't be much of a book without the fabulous heroine now would it, so of course Dana does ma
Darlene
Yippee! Another Dana installment! I still don't like vampires. That may be why I like Dana. She doesn't either, even when she becomes one.

I'm not lowering my star rating from five to four even though most of the beginning is about Nessa, not Dana. After finishing the read, I saw why that was so. Picture me rubbing my hands together in anticipation. More is to come!!!!

Though not left on a cliffhanger, this book did leave me anxious to read what comes next. More Dana! Please, please, please!

Oh, an
Kelly
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HA! Things just keep barreling forward when Dana's at the wheel. Things like the vampires planning to cement their status as the city's top predators and OPA moving in to drop the hammer on...well, everyone. Plus, vamps are turning up dead in the sewers and Dana McIntyre has crossed the line between being a blood virgin and a full-on vamp.

Good times.

We get some resolution to a sticky issue Dana's been dealing with since the beginning. We get to see the garlic shot in action in more than one way.
Shirley
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can’t even… I really should deduct at least half a star for the gut wrenching events near the end… Oh, and I thought the last book ended with a crazy twist? o.O Trust me when I say that S.M. Reine is most definitely holding onto her #EvilAuthor title.

Things took a strange and unexpected turn at the end of Kill Game. So strange and unexpected that everyone (except readers) in the beginning of Cashing Out knew that Dana was dead. There were a few that held out a little bit of hope, but it was a
Carrie
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
These books continue to surprise me and somehow I’m rooting for Dana like she’s some big hero. Shocking, right? There’s no real and true heroes in this world, but Dana might be pretty close now.

We join her after Nissa’s betrayal, I guess? It’s a little murky where everyone stands on the side of good and evil (as usual), but she definitely made the surprise decision to change the game at the end of the last book. This book definitely makes some big steps towards a conclusion. We get to see some v
Tina Pegar
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a fair review.

The previous book ended with a twist and this one opens with Dana being presumed dead. It starts with her friends and Penny believing she has died and Dana herself doesn't reappear for a while and I really did think that maybe she was truly dead for a little bit (although you can't really have this series without her). Unfortunately she has changed and maybe not all for the better.

She is still determined to kill all vampires, and
Natalia
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

For much of the book, Dana is very much in the background. We see her pop up now and again, but the book is about how the people in her life react to her not being in it. Presumed dead, life must go on for The Hunting Club.

I enjoyed watching the character dynamics shift as arguments ensued over whether Dana had successfully evaded death, and what she would want moving forwards. We got to learn a lot more about Charmaine in thi
Nereid
Shelves: s-m-reine
Well this book does not hold back and so much is going on with the characters in this book. Anthony is such a good guy and always there when you need him regardless of the fact that you are an evil vampire or a vampire killing machine. Dana would be my pick if ever I wanted to win a battle although this series has explored her relationships more showing a softer side of her than before. The characters are so well fleshed out they become almost like friends and you feel protective of them. Althou ...more
Denise Belt
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Be ready to for some big reveals and big shocks in the third installment of Dana McIntyre Must Die by SM Reine. All that is left of Dana is ashes and the Hunting Club, along with her wife Penny are devastated. How could this badass woman be gone when she was the best of the best of the hunters? But if Dana is dead who keeps killing the vampires?

Dana is the character you can’t decide if you want to love or hate? You love her because she doesn’t take shit from anybody and she’s someone you wish yo
Sheila
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best one yet

I don't even know where to start! Wow just wow....hurry up with the next book already! This was by far my favorite book of the series. There was action & surprises (some good, some not so much) abound. What is the attraction/connection between Nissa & Dana? Will either of them survive, if not who will be the victor & at what cost? Will Dana ever be satisfied with the outcome of the Freemont Slasher situation? Chapters 19 & 20 were just heartwrenching for me. I'm sitti
Jo
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure where the author was going to go after the ending of the last book, but I should have realised that wherever the story went, it was going to go there full pelt.

This is an action packed, tense, violent and occasionally poignant romp of a book.  Seriously.  I'm enjoying this series so much.  And you can feel it all ramping up.  You know that the climax, when it gets here, is going to be completely explosive.

I, for one, cannot wait.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of thi
Lucinda
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh gosh!! What a wonderful bloodbath of an ending to this series. Plenty of vampire killing and all the warring factions get their shit together to get rid of them. Some mysteries are also solved about the slasher.
Plenty of bad language not for children.
I really thought this wouldn't have a happy ending but never fear, it did and didn't at the same time.
You won't want to put it down till it's done.
Elizabeth
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fleur
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Oh Gods how can so much be packed into one book! Is it wrong that I love to hate Dana because she sure does make it easy. There were plenty of tense moments as well as a couple of surprises that leaves your jaw dropped. I have no idea what to expect with the next book as this one has topped all the others to date!

I was given a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Llaph | No Frill | No Shill
Oh this book was awesome.... I love the complexity that is Ceasar Hawk.... I was not a big fan of the ending though! Even if I didn't always like that character it still gave me a sad face!
We got more proof that Nissa is a weirdo and her sire is an even bigger one.
Once again OPA is poised to muck stuff up and boy did they.
lisa
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing installment ...

What can I say , there was joy , tears , triumph and a whole load of violence I am beside myself with anticipation for the next book.
Debra Watson
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dana McIntyre

Lots of action. A woman that follows her convictions no matter what anyone else may think. Fast moving, keeps you riveted.
Elizabeth Baxter
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

I can't wait for the next book!! Love that I never know where the plot is going with her books!!
Tracey
Nov 10, 2018
David Colbert
Apr 21, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hi everyone! My name is Sara, and I write urban fantasy and paranormal novels as SM Reine. I collect swords, cat hair, and typewriters (which I do use for writing!). It's a good day when those three things have nothing to do with each other.

If you would like to know the instant my next book is available, you should enlist in my Army of Evil! We have a wicked cool secret handshake, but you'll have

Dana McIntyre Must Die (4 books)
  • Drawing Dead (Dana McIntyre Must Die #1)
  • Kill Game (Dana McIntyre Must Die #2)
  • Suicide Queen (Dana McIntyre Must Die #4)