Start by marking “Three Dumb: Wheelin' & Dealin' (A Val Fremden Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Three Dumb: Wheelin' & Dealin' (A Val Fremden Mystery, #3)

Three Dumb: Wheelin' & Dealin'

(Val Fremden Mysteries #3)

Baloney and Cheesed.

They say three’s the charm. But charming isn’t Val’s style.

Val Fremden is a lot of things. Quirky. Jaded. Disaster prone. But more than anything, she’s afraid of commitment.

When boyfriend Tom tells her he loves her – then trades away her mom’s ashes for a tiki hut – Val’s just not feelin’ it.

On the warpath with Tom, Val’s forced to rely on her oddba
Published August 16th 2017 by Zazzy Ideas, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Three Dumb, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Dumb

Merry Chapman
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another crazy romp with Val and her dysfunctional friends, Winky, Jorge, Winnie, Goober and her wonderful full of advice, former vegas showgirl neighbor! This book kept me laughing almost throughout the entire read! Val's boyfriend, Tom, sold Val's mother's RV which was falling apart and just parked in the yard without Val's knowledge. This sets Val off and not in a good way since she had left her mother, Glad's ashes in the RV. Val being the victim of 3 failed marriages doesn't know how to exac ...more
Bev
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, have-read
Val starts off being rather ungrateful and caring to her boyfriend and friends who worked so hard to get her surprise birthday present all done without her knowing about it. Tom gets upset when she doesn't tell him she loves him back or thank you for the really special gift. But as the story goes on, Val does come around and apologizes...sort of. Val is more into finding her mother's old RV and Mr. Peanut piggy bank urn. Along the way she does get a job with her best friend Milly, which doesn't ...more
Cortnie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in the series, and that just makes me more excited to see what happens next. The action, and the emotion, in this story start on the first page, and it just builds and builds. Val and her pals are still amusing and they still find adventure in the most unusual places. I don't know where Margaret Lashley gets her ideas, but I love the way her mind thinks. She makes me laugh, but she also makes me think about what is truly important to me. Every book in this series has had ...more
Suzanne Giorgione
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I never tire of reading about Val and all her pals! One adventure after another for this crazy bunch. Val's boyfriend Tom tries to do something nice for her trading in her Mom's little RV for a tiki hut to help make her backyard a pretty little getaway. Only problem is her Mom's ashes were in there! Val is furious and on the warpath. She already has commitment issues and this really doesn't help. Come along for the ride while Val and her pals go on a crazy ride to find her mom's ashes with stake ...more
Aurielle
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Confused

I chose to read this because Im a fan of Janet Evanovich Plum series and Im game to read anything. Except this book is very obviously missing something. The characters are laughable but not in a good way they're in their 50s or nearly and cant hold down a job just because they werent feeling it... we should all be so lucky. Also I kind of hate the way she treats her mother a woman who raised her all while glorifying a woman who she barely knew. I gave it a chance because Im no quitter bu
Janet Graham
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Hilarious Val Fremden Mystery
This is the third book of the Val Fremden Mystery series. It is just as laugh-out-loud funny as the prior episodes. It also has Val learning a bit more about life and growing her heart. Some of the characters in these stories could have come directly from my life which is both strange and funny. Without giving away any spoilers, if you enjoyed the previous books, you will love this one! I received this book for free and voluntarily chose to post my honest rev
Amy R
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another laugh out loud story

This book in the hilarious series is absolutely awesome!! The situations that Val and her kooky friends get into may seem unbelievable, but, they are very believable if you have ever spent any time in "real life in Pinellas County, Florida. Lol. Actually, the " real" situations make this series and the author have made me a fan for life. Thank you Margaret Lashley.
Jeanne Brewer
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love in the air and Date Busters

Val and friends are at it again. Her personal favorite cop is still around and the relationship just might be going somewhere. The girls come up with a business idea that seems to have great potential, for a while. Another grand, rollicking tale that induced chuckles, a couple guffaws, a few tears, and at least one good belly laugh! Recommended
Slb
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Never a Dull Moment. Smiles Giggles and Guffaws
This book of Val and Pals was fun no heartbreaking angst just situation after situation. Val continues looking for her Mother, gets a job, up and down with her boyfriend, friendly neighbor, almost a career, learns to blackmail bad acting dudes and, dudettes while contemplating how honest one should be when trying to be honest with her boyfriend.? I am still chuckling.
Kathrine McAlpine
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whacky story with heart

Margaret Lashley's stories about Val and her oddball friends are funny but also poignant. The group of friends are full of surprises and hidden depths. Great story. I would give a five-star rating if the proof reader had caught all of the spelling mistakes.
doris
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lashley/three dumb

What more can I say. Read the book, you will not be disappointed. It's humorous,funny,a little bit of tears at the end involving the whole gang helping Val find the missing mr.peanut container that has val's real mother remains inside ,and add a little vigilantes who comes to women rescue on a bad date, and tO realize her feelings for her cop boyfriend.
Amber
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! Cant wait for book 5!!!

I love the humor and sudden twist of events! You think it's going to go one way, and then BAM! It goes somewhere completely left field. Margaret Lashley is an amazing author with so much talent, I hope this series keeps going and going into the 20s like Stephanie Plum!

(But better!)
Bernadette Cinkoske
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Val loves Tom; she does; she just is not sure she wants to live with him - especially after her trades Glad's ashes for a tiki hut! Three Dumb is another mad chapter in Val's crazy life! Val finds tracking down Glad's ashes to be almost impossible. Come along for the ride as she tries!
Shawn Mcdowell
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three Dumb

This book series just keeps getting better and better. I really enjoyed how all the characters are really developing and the awesome story line is going. I cannot wait to read the next book about Val and all her pals.
Linda
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As usual Val's going off half cocked again. Toms sold her moms camper not knowing that her Moms ashes are in it. So she starts looking on her own with only the help of the 3 amigos. You are going to love the new cast of people she meets. I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.
Myra Ball
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good

I just love this series. Each book in this series has a deeper meaning that I can relate to so well. Three Dumb had me laughing and the next chapter might cause a few tears. Margaret Lashley is truly a gifted author and I'll be reading the next book in this series.
Roger
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A humorous entertaining book. Read for fun.
Terry Webb
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
They are back!

An endearing cast of characters that have become like family. I love the easy pace, characters, and my ability to immerse myself in Lashley’s writings.
Christine Gaspard
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love these books!
Donna Wallace
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

I was wanting a fun series to read and defiantly selected the right one. I loved it from the first book.
Tiggyleee
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laugh out loud comedy!
cat
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Each book better than the last crazy fun

Each book better than the last... crazy fun under the Florida sun, add some quirky friends, a cop boyfriend and an RV with a past...
Victoria Lehmann
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun summerread

Every now and then I like a lighthearted, interesting book. I enjoyed the zany characters in Three Dumb. I could almost picture them as my friends.
Gracie Boissel
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait for the next one. Love every character and wonderful book.
Connie
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quirky, funny, clean and enjoyable.
m e maestas
Joe Young
Jul 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Sophomores and Other Oxymorons
  • Sunny Side Up (Geek Girl, #4.5)
  • Kitty Kitty (Bad Kitty, #2)
  • Denton Little's Still Not Dead  (Denton Little, #2)
  • Death Warmed Over (Dan Shamble, Zombie PI, #1)
  • Trouble Makes a Comeback (Trouble, #2)
  • Double Whammy (Davis Way Crime Caper, #1)
  • A Midsummer Tights Dream (The Misadventures of Tallulah Casey, #2)
  • Ring Toss (John Ceepak Mystery)
  • A Witchy Mystery (Harper Grant Mystery #2)
  • Lucky Charm in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries #13)
  • Finding Fraser
  • Cold Murder & Dark Secrets (Red Pine Falls Mysteries #2)
Why do I love underdogs? Well, it takes one to know one.

Like the main characters in my novels, I haven’t lead a life of wealth or luxury. In fact, as it stands now, I’m set to inherit a half-eaten jar of Cheez Whiz…if my siblings don’t beat me to it.

During my illustrious career, I’ve been a roller-skating waitress, an actuarial assistant, an advertising copywriter, a real estate agent, a house fli

Val Fremden Mysteries (9 books)
  • Glad One: Crazy is a Relative Term (A Val Fremden Mystery, #1)
  • Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate  (A Val Fremden Mystery, #2)
  • What Four: Family Fruitcake Frenzy (A Val Fremden Mystery, #4)
  • Five Oh: Fifty is the New F-Word (Val Fremden Mystery, #5)
  • Six Tricks: Doggone Disaster (A Val Fremden Humorous Mystery Book 6)
  • Seven Daze: Redneck Rendezvous (Val Fremden Mystery, #7)
  • Figure Eight: Yard-Sale Karma (Val Fremden Mystery Series Book 8)
  • Cloud Nine: When Pigs Fly (A Val Fremden Mystery Book 9)