Start by marking “Everything Under The Sun” as Want to Read:
Everything Under The Sun

Everything Under The Sun

Thais Fenwick was eleven-years-old when civilization fell, devastated by a virus that killed off the majority of the world’s population. For seven years, Thais and her family lived in a community of survivors deep in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. But when her town is attacked by raiders, she and her blind sister are taken away to the East-Central Territory where ...more
Published August 28th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Everything Under The Sun, please sign up.
Laivi Kovalenko It seems EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN isn’t a standalone; tell us about WINDS OF THE IRON FEATHER. Is this going to be a series?

It was going to be a…more

It was going to be a standalone when I started, but there is way too much to tell in only one book – but it will definitely not be a series. EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN by itself is like two books in one. There was no possible way to split it up into two books, and there definitely wasn’t a way to wrap everything up by the end. So, halfway through I realized it was going to be at least two enormous books long. It will end up either as a duology or a trilogy, but there certainly shouldn’t be more than three. I’m hoping I can end it in the second book, WINDS OF THE IRON FEATHER. In that book, Thais will become a great figure, and a leader, who through everything she has learned and everything she stands for will begin to change the world. This story as a whole is ambitious, I admit, but it’s in my heart and I desperately need to tell it.(less)

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
21105825_1444171762304956_8352508589514179217_n

5 Stars
Book Review
Release Date-28/8/17

Thais, I would stain the rivers red with blood of a thousand men for you—I would do anything for you.

Holy Batman this book was good.
Where has this author been all my life, "Everything Under The Sun" has knocked me shocked on my derriere with just how amazing it actually was.
Despite being such an extensive read this kept my attention fully; quite a remarkable feat considering the sheer length of this epic saga.
I was so enthralled and enmeshed in this addicti
ImJaclyn
*** 5+++ Stars ***

“‘You’re like an angel,’ Atticus whispered, his gaze sweeping my face. ‘You’re my angel.’ He dipped his head and kissed my lips.”

HO. LY. CRAAAAAAAAAPPP!!!!!!!

THIS AUTHOR IS EVERYTHING. THIS BOOK WAS EVERYTHING. I DIE AND LIVE FOR THIS BOOK. IT WAS EVERYTHING I DIDN’T KNOW I NEEDED. (Did I mention it was everything?)

Redmerski seriously always writes exactly what I need AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW I NEEDED IT! POST-APOCALYPTIC ROMANCE?! YES. YES YESSSSSS!!!!!

Redmerski became fron
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Hardships, Heroes, Hearts and Love Stars

I love JA Redmerski. I’m not sure why she’s going as Jessica Redmerski under this book, maybe because this one isn’t like her other books?

I read her books blindly. When I started Everything Under the Sun I soon realized this wasn’t your typical JA Redmerski book. Okay, In the company of killers series isn’t fluffy stuff either, but who knew this would be a dystopian read?

I read some of the reviews on Goodreads and I was disappointed in how many spoilers
Betul
description

"You may be the only good thing left in this world, and I'll be goddamned if I let your light fade."

First of all I want to say that I absolutely LOVE Post-Apocalyptic Romances. There aren't that many in that particular genre, so I was out of my mind excited when I heard that one of my favorite authors was writing a book in that genre. My expectations were high because I know Jessica's writing is amazing. However, she surprised me with this book (in a very good way). This book shows again that th
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Not rating this one because I'm putting it down for now. =/ I loved the beginning but for whatever reason I lost interest towards the middle. I had to put this down for a few days but I haven't had the urge to pick it back up. In all fairness I've been in one hell of a book funk so maybe I'll pick it back up soon \_(ツ)_/ ...more
Kindling Micky

What a ride this book was from first page to the end (I want to string someone up right now). EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN delivered on a gripping story set in post-apocalyptic US with all the things you might imagine, vigilantes, savages, dictators, starvation and the ugliness of human beings. However, there is a slow growing romance that underpins the story that is genuine, beautiful and doesn’t detract from the story as a whole.

Thais is a good strong heroine, a fierce protector and surv
Rebecca Wash
Sep 02, 2017 rated it liked it

From the very beginning I was on the edge of my seat dying to know what was going to happen. There were so many parts I loved but I also thought there were a lot of slow parts. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Dani - Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

Civilization fell, devastated by a virus that killed the majority of the world’s population. For 7 years, Thais and her family lived in a community of survivors deep in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains until they’re attacked by raiders and her and her blind sister are taken away. Atticus Hunt is a troubled soldier in Lexington City who has spent the same 7 years trying to conform to the vicious nature of men in a post-apocalyptic society.
Simii Khanom
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Khadidja ~on hiatus~
Dec 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
LMAO WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ
Lo Bookfrantic
Aug 28, 2017 marked it as to-read
LIVE and is free with your kindle unlimited subscription
Amazon

E-BOOK GIVEAWAY!!✨
Happening at our blog facebook page
LINK ---> GIVEAWAY

Siobhan
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
As someone who powers through books at an alarming rate (most alarming to my bank balance, that is), I love a good long book, a book where I can get lost for a few hours – even days. Therefore, I was more than willing to dive into Jessica Redmerski’s Everything Under The Sun. The book sounded like something I would love, and the promise of a lengthy book to keep me interested for a decent amount of time ensured I was more than willing to dive into the story.

From the very start of this one, I was
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
“When you die,” I whispered, “you won’t need the soil to hold you, Thais, because I’ll be right there to hold you myself.”
***

For the past 2 days I have let all things EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN consume me. Even so much as to stalk all things Redmerski in hopes of catching a peek as to when book 2, WINDS OF THE IRON FEATHER, may be coming out. I am obsessed.

I put a lot of my heart and soul into these amazing characters and their story. I need a the next story as soon as possible. Honestly, I may
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Where do you go when you can no longer go home? What do you do when all you knew no longer exist for you? What do you do when the danger you see becomes a comfort from even more danger? What do you do . . .?

Everything Under the Sun gives a dystopic world after a devastating event kills the majority of humanity and leaves behind a world that every scraps requires a fight. This new world was the one that Thais and Atticus had to live in and adjust too or die. This was not happy bed of roses. Now y
Camila Matuella
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 * sun *estrelas

uauuu que livro mais intenso, parecia que a cada instante algo iria acontecer, fiquei o tempo todo insegura e com medo pelos personagens. E que personagens maravilhosos, adorei tudo neles, tudo. Porém COMO SE TERMINA UM LIVRO ASSIM???????? *surtando , gritando* NÃO SE FAZ ISSO COM O LEITOR NÃO AMIGA, SE TU NÃO ESCREVER UM SEGUNDO LIVRO, JURO QUE VOU ATÉ A TUA CASA *brincadeira,ou não* PRA FICAR PERGUNTANDO QUANDO ELE VAI SAIR, PQ ELE TEM QUE SAIR, TIPO AGORA.

obs.:sim, to morre
Jessica Viteri
Holy cliffhangers, Batman!

COME ON!

I know it looks like I was struggling or not liking the book because it took me forever to read it. I mean, it IS over 800 pages. But that wasn't the case at all. On the contrary, I was loving it. It FINALLY got me out of my book funk! I thought my reading mojo had left the building, never to come back. But alas, he has returned! Thank goodness it came back when this book was released. What a story.
Jenn
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!!

This book was so...I can even think.

The world is a crazy place and this book brought by you up close and personal with all the good and the bad. The trials that Atticus and Thais endure are so unreal. They're trying to get across the country and it seemed like every time they took one forward, someone, or something, knocked them two steps back. My heart was in my stomach entire time. I'm not even kidding.

This was a romance but it had a whole lot more. They
 ⇝LEAH⇜
A Post-Apocalypse story with heart and grit…

Setting: USA

Ending: 5/5 Cliffhanger: OMG
Steam Factor 0-5: 4

Total: 4.7/5 STARS - GRADE=A

⇝My Thoughts⇜

I love Atticus. I love Thais. And I LOVE Atticus and Thais together. That ending gutted me. This story terrified me
Robyn
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopia
Thais Fenwick and her family has been living in a small community tucked into the mountains of Kentucky ever since civilization ended with The Sickness. After The Fall, there were no more hospitals, police, or stores where you could shop. Electricity along with clean water was gone. The new world they were living in was harsh with barely enough food to feed their community. Their community was safe for the past few years from the harsh realities of the big cities, but there time being free becam ...more
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
***5 STAR READ***

This book…
Oh my goodness, this book!
I would say I’ve been left speechless but that’s not really true. It’s more like I have So Many Feelings that I just don’t know where to start. It’s been a long time since I’ve read anything so completely engrossing, so heart wrenching, so dark and yet so hopeful. Everything Under the Sun is a post-apocalyptic dystopian tale but it’s also so much more. It’s an epic story of good vs evil. It’s a story of survival. It’s an action-adventure. And
Mclena
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Jessica Redmerski. That's a truth. But that's not enough for me to like the book, and I'm not afraid to give 1 star if I didn't like a novel. Well... with "Everything Under the Sun" there is no such a thing like 1 star. No. Because, I really... and I mean REALLY love this book. I don't feel like my opinion matters, so you don't have to read what I'm writing right now, but I don't have any other way to say to Jessica, how I feel after reading this novel, and I really want to do that, so... ...more
Raven_Blake (dreamy addictions)
Same Review Also Posted In My Blog: Dreamy Addictions

"I've chosen you every step of the way, in every breath, with every bit of my broken heart and broken soul, and I choose you now, and tomorrow, and every day after it!"

I loved Jessica Redmerski aka J.A. Redmerski's Killing Sarai from In The company of Killers series, and also The Edge of Never. So I really hoped this would be a great read. Everything Under The Sun is a heartfelt love story! I totally fell for this book when I first saw its b
Courtney Brown
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can not even begin to put into words how amazing this book was but omg I can NOT believe that ending I'm dying why oh why!! So this book is like nothing I have ever read but it's everything it runs a little slow but in away that is needed and so appreciated every word and of interaction has meaning more than you will know I thought this book would be a stand alone but as kept getting closer the 100% mark I was completely thrown off because there was no way at all the book could be ending and n ...more
Anie
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Received from Bewitching Book Tours

I was intimidated at first by the size of the book, but as I kept reading, I just flew through it. The story is so horrible and heartbreaking and compelling at the same time, I didn't even notice the length, I just needed to see what happens in the end. :)

The world is broken. and two people find each other despite of that, in very unfortunate circumstances. I love the characters of Thais and Atticus, they are broken in their own way, with many faults. The more
H.L. Girton
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FANTASIC!

If I could give this book more stars I would! I was blown away with how great this book is! The best dystopian I have ever read! It tore my heart out and broke it on several occasions and made me fall in love many times over. There were times I was cursing the author thinking how dare she do that as I cried horribly and other times I was laughing and giggling with joy. Its a wild ride. I HIGHLY recommend this flawlessly written story. You wont regret it. I absolutely loved Atticus and
Jeanette
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything under the sun...

Where do I start? I'm not a big romance fan, but I love the dystopian genre. I was kind of leery, but I read a good review so I thought I would try. Have you ever picked up a book & couldn't put it down?Uh huh, this is one of those books!
Atticus & Thais...a never-ending love...pitfalls, hard times, hunger & evil people around every corner. I loved it! Can't wait for the next! 😁
Julie Hayes kerchkof
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all WOW!! I'm blown away with this book!!!! It's a book that will have your eyes glued and you will not wanna stop turning the pages... The connection of Thais and Atticus will take your breath away and it will make you know what true love is truly about!!! It deserves a lot more than 5 stars!!!!!!!
Lindsay
HOLY SHIT. This book tore me apart bit by bit but. It was so compelling I couldn’t put it down. This story consumed me. Can we please have Winds of the Iron Feather asap? It ended on such a cliffhanger, I’ll never recover from it...😭
Courtney
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
It's been over a day since I finished this book and I am still in awe of it. Everything Under the Sun is over 600 pages of brilliance. I am in awe of Jessica's talent.

I have been desperately waiting to read this book and was so honored when I was given an arc in exchange for a review. Jessica's writing is so amazing; it's impossible to not fall into her stories head first.

We all have become so used to the roughly 300 page books that authors put out anymore, so when I saw that this was over 600 p
Romance Readers Retreat
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adore dystopian books and I’m a huge fan of Redmerski’s In the Company of Killers series, so when I heard about this book I was anxious to read it. Boy did it not disappoint me! Thais and Atticus are trying to survive in a future dystopian society that is harsh, dangerous and the perfect backdrop for an epic and intense love story.

Thais has grown up in a world gone made. Society fell when she was eleven and she and her family lived with a group of survivors deep in the Appalachian Mountains un
  • Commitment
  • Twenty to Life
  • Maximus
  • Soul Finder (The Immortal Gene, #2)
  • There Will Be Blood (Thicker than Blood, #3)
  • The Edge of Destiny (The Edge of Never, #3)
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Behind the Stars, Complete Series (Behind the Stars, #1-6)
  • Across the Ring
  • Coffee, Dates, and Tucker
  • Echo the Stars
  • Death by the River
  • Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
  • What Remains
  • Torturous Kisses
  • Against the Grain (Against, #2)
  • Alive
  • Curtain Call (CageVec Security, #1)
“You may be the only good thing left in this world, and I'll be goddamned if I let your light fade.” 3 likes
“I kissed her tears, and then I kissed her mouth, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her neck, and then her mouth again. I slipped her shirt off and kissed her heart. And I looked into the eyes of the woman I know I would die for one day, and my heart, as it always was when I looked at her and only her, was bursting.” 3 likes