Start by marking “Forbidden Thirteen (Forbidden Legacy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Thirteen (Forbidden Legacy, #1)

Forbidden Thirteen (Forbidden Legacy, #1)

The number thirteen follows Aria Elle Walker like a bulldog. Lucky or unlucky, it triggers her telekinesis in freaky ways. In an era of banned magic, it could get her jailed…or worse.

One Friday the 13th, Aria’s telekinesis goes wild and she accidentally kills a bounty hunter in her home. Before her freakout begins, in walks Ronan Riley, another “thirteen” telekinetic, and
Published August 15th 2017 by Midnight Muse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Thirteen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Thirteen

Start your review of Forbidden Thirteen (Forbidden Legacy, #1)
Seraphia
Forbidden 13 Review

Forbidden 13 is a full length novel by Erin Richards. In this book we are introduced to a variety of characters who have telekinetic and psychic powers. To have these abilities is illegal in this government and if you are found to have these abilities the government hunts you down, experiments on you or just kills you because they fear what you can potentially do. Aria has managed to stay under the radar because of the strength of her abilities but as luck would have it her
 B. Sinsational
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal fans
Supernatural outstanding read!
Numbers of various sorts have always been ascribed with either good luck or bad luck, the variations between how they are viewed is very diverse between different cultures. A number that is evidently and commonly known as bad luck is the number 13. More so for some than for others. In this gem of a book we get to meet a highly interesting person with more than just a wee bit of things happening around this specific number. In a vivid spectacular tale, the reader
Fiona
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A well written story that is captivating enough to keep you turning pages. There is a good build up of characters and the relationships throughout the story work well together be it good or bad. I look forward to seeing how the characters grow.
I received a complimentary copy of the book and am voluntarily leaving this honest review.
Elizabeth
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting Premise. An enjoyable tale with tons of action, well developed characters, a bit of romance, and lots of forbidden magic. I received an ARC of this book.
Michele Del Rey
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Aria and Ronan are on the run to get away and stop evil. But, they have a special bond. I love these type of stories. Suspense, psychic, lust and love all rolled into one great story. I could not put this book down.
MJ
1 goodness, the ONLY character in this entire book that I REMOTELY liked was the dog. I would have been happy to read a story about her (until we got to the end of the story, no spoilers, but she really lost my interest). As for the rest? They are just rinse and repeat. How many times can the h say 'my life used to be boring, and now it's a nut house?' Only so many right?... WRONG! It turns out it can be whined about in multiple ways... repeatedly... forever... and ever... and ever. If someone ...more
Sandra Gilbert
Bea
Sep 16, 2017
Auburn
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
13 is a number that can be both good or bad for someone. For Aria it tends to bring out her powers. Yup powers... See she is actually magical and doesn't know it until two hot guys show up and show her the way. You may be wondering, but no this isn't a 2 guys 1 girl story. Sure a love triangle is inevitable but it does get resolved.

In that time we get an adventure, magic, romance, and plots upon plots. One can never know till the end who is on which side and where to put your trust.

Truly this
Apr 05, 2018
Shannon Enslow
Jul 13, 2019
Ttwu
rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2018
Julie Duong
Apr 20, 2018
Jeanna Massman
Jun 03, 2018

• Approaching Night (Seluna, #1)
  • Carnival Tricks (Double Helix Case Files, #4)
  • A Trace of Copper (Elemental Steampunk Tales, #1)
  • Bound to the Alphas
  • I am Human
  • Pick Your Potion (Witch's Brew Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • Surrender (Warriors of Surtu, #1)
  • Fateful Vampires: A Romance Begins: A Prequel Novel to the Fateful Vampire Series
  • The Guardian of Blackbird Inn
USA Today best-selling author, Erin Richards, writes suspenseful paranormal, fantasy and contemporary young adult fiction with a splash of romance. You’ll typically find Erin’s characters in peril, whether based in reality or in a fantasy setting. Magic, murder and mayhem are all in a days’ work!

Erin lives in sunny Northern California, and in her spare time, she enjoys reading, photography, and