Start by marking “Crown Me, Prince (The Mountain Prince #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Crown Me, Prince (The Mountain Prince #1-3)

Crown Me, Prince

(The Mountain Prince #1-3)

Three Royal Couples …
Three Royal Virgins…
Three Royal Wedding Nights …

This book bundle includes three princes, all headed to the altar.
Ready to kneel before their thrones?
I bet they’ll let you polish their crowns!!
This collection has plenty of filthy-sweet steam with happily-ever-afters for everyone!
#heirstomake #crownjewels #nicesceptor

xo, frankie

(Bundle Inc
Published August 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Crown Me, Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crown Me, Prince

Peggy R
I had the privilege of reading each of these as individual stories when they were first released. I enjoyed all three stories and it was fun watching each of the princesses get her perfect prince. All of the couples have a chemistry that jump off the pages and will draw the reader in to see if each one gets their happily ever after. These stories are classic Frankie Love, filled with spunky, feisty, independent women and the protective alpha men who love them just the way they are. If you are a ...more
sammie
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Frankie Love series are definitely better than most short and smutty ones out there. I loved this!
Sophie Koufes
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Description: Book One of The Mountain Prince Series
Hunter Montage - The Prince of Cressia
Heir to the throne
Princess Violet - Oldest Daughter of three girls born to the King of Elexia
An arrange marriage between Kingdom's.
I love these mountain prince books so much. A royal romance that is sweet & sizzling hot sexy. Hunter & Violet both have strong personalities which collide & explode into a unforgettable love story. With a perfect blend of supporting character
Kari Hansen
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Courted By The Mountain Prince - Hunter is the Prince of Cressia which is a cold mountain and Violet is the eldest Princess of Elexia a tropical haven. Neither is interested in marriage as Violet would prefer to rule her country and Hunter prefers to stay on the mountain rather than be king. Is their chemistry strong enough to overcome such opposites?

Charmed By The Mountain Prince – Iris is marrying a wealthy prince to assist her parents financially and she is looking forward to all
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Three great stories in one book. In Courted...Great story about two characters that are thrown together to save a country but end up finding true love. Hunter and Violet are so cute together, neither one believing in the other. I am so glad they got to the truth in the end. In Charmed...The love/hate relationship between Iris and Garrick was adorable. I love it when a woman's prerogative leaves the man surprised and wanting more. Iris' "I want an adventure" attitude gives the boy who lives in th ...more
Lisa
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this set of 3 Mountain Princes and the sisters they married.

In book one, the eldest sister has to get married. But his reputation precedes him and may mess everything up. She's missing her home, too. What a mess.
In book two, the middle sister is supposed to marry a Prince living in a one room shack in the mountains. Oh he drove me crazy, but these two had quite a spark and fire.
In book three, the baby sister is tested by a prince undercover. Oh man this c
Jackie D
My second time around reading these steamy princely stories and I still love them as much as I did the first time!
The King of Elexia is in a bind; the country is bankrupt- the only solution he could come up with is to start marrying off his virginal Princesses to wealthy kingdoms looking for suitable wives for their unwed Princes, in exchange for a sizeable dowry.
Shocked, but knowing this is what has to be done for the good of their country- these 3 Princess set out on separate journeys,
Linda
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once upon a time there were three sisters, princesses of an impoverished small nation called Elexia. The King of Elexia, desperate to save the country from bankruptcy, arranged a marriage for each sister. The oldest, Princess Violet, finds true love in book one, Courted. Book two, Charmed is middle sister Iris's story. Book three, Crowned is youngest sister Dahlia's story and I think is the sweetest most romantic of the three. I loved them all. The books are fun, sexy, sweet reads with likable c ...more
Arica Shupe
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
CROWN ME PRINCE
by Frankie Love

Loved this set had already read the first in this series so was so excited to read this boxed set to see what had happened to the others and the stories did not disappoint. Although each book can be read as a stand alone a recommend that you get the boxed set as each story is fun engaging filled with fire and will have you turning pages. Each couple get to show their distinct personalities in their separate stories so you get to see the chemistry b
Book-Lovin-Momma
I love a good box set, and Crown Me, Prince gives us three royally fantastic books! I already had the first two, and the third one in this series just puts the icing on the cake. They're sexy hot, and each one stands alone. I highly recommend Frankie Love's books, and this is a wonderful place to start if you are looking for something engaging, steamy and lively! I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and also own a copy.
Megan
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved all three stories when they were previously released individually. I love box sets because you get all the interrelated stories together and don't have to keep waiting for more. These are sweet, sassy, and steamy reads with our Frankie HEA guarantee.
Rose helg
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Books

This was some good books. The ending was good too. All three books, was good. Will read more of her books.
Heidi
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
this box set was a fun read each story has its own unique view of each prince and princess life and how they come together. my favourite story was book 3 :)
Courtney Turner
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my most set of books from Frankie. Three princess and three princes. Three sisters are promised to princes they have never met. Will the fall in love or run away as fast as they can!!??
Mityi Jaén
Jun 05, 2018
Debbi
Oct 19, 2017
Dee
rated it did not like it
Sep 06, 2017
Aug 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

❤ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤

Website - http://bit.ly/2ra5I7t

Amazon Author Page - Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom to six who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

❤️ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤️

Website -

Amazon Author Page -http://amzn.to/2r9ZVhS

Facebook - http://bit.ly/2plUQ6R

Instagram - http://bit.ly/2r3u1ld

Pinterest - http://bit.ly/2scHurz

The Mountain Prince (3 books)
  • Courted By The Mountain Prince (The Mountain Prince #1)
  • Charmed By The Mountain Prince (The Mountain Prince #2)
  • Crowned By The Mountain Prince (The Mountain Prince #3)