Start by marking “Forever Our Boys (Beaumont, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Forever Our Boys (Beaumont, #5.5)

Forever Our Boys

(Beaumont #5.5)

Come back to Beaumont… sort of! Join Josie, Katelyn, and Jenna when they embark on a vacation, away from the glitz and glam that their lives have become.

Published October 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forever Our Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Our Boys

Start your review of Forever Our Boys (Beaumont, #5.5)
Rejane
Feb 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
Nothing to say but this is the most useless book ever.
Adds nothing and it only wasted my time. It was just a set up for a new series because it ends with a daughter of one of the women was in accident. So it was a super short book with a cliffhanger. Am I interested in the next book? NOPE
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
LOVED! Of course I am the queen of epilogue love so this was a jackpot find. just like visiting old friends. The ladies decide to take a week away from their intense husbands and family life just to unwind a bit. Don't worry, we see Liam and Harrison and Jimmy in all their glory as they send their wives off to paradise. We get updates on everyone from the Beaumont world with alternating POV from the ladies.

You will need to have read the Beaumont Series first before you grab this one. Great set
Tiffany Willams
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Each day, I find I love him more and more."

Oh my goodness!!!
It was so nice seeing the Beaumont gang back together again!

This was a perfect short and sweet catch up!
I love that each chapter was in different POVs of the girls. They each told more of their story to not only the readers, but also to one another.

It felt like getting back together with old friends and talking about the good times, and expressing the feelings that have been building up over time.

You get to know their kids again as the
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

I was so excited to see that this book was happening, and even more excited when I found out about the spin off series!! I'm so looking forward to that.

This novella is mainly about the 4225 West wives, who go on vacation to The Bahamas to get a week off from mom/wife duties , and also to just catch up with each other, since they don't live in the same town anymore.

The first three chapters, each in each of the girl's pov, start off with sexy time with the hubbies. ;) Then they
Michelle
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had just finished reading a book and was wondering what to read next when my email alert went off, and my decision was made. Forever Our Boys was on my kindle and waiting to be read and who can resist picking up a Beaumont Series book once it's there. Forever Our Boys is told in alternating points of view from Jenna, Katelyn, and Josie, as they finally get their much deserved peace and quiet away from the children, the boys, and enjoy a girls only holiday.

I loved getting to catch up with every
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler-free review **

Heidi McLaughlin gives readers a fabulous treat as the ladies of Beaumont get together for a much needed girls' getaway in Forever Our Boys. And oh how I've missed the Beaumont crew! It is important to note that this story is not a standalone and the rest of the series must be read prior as many past events are referenced throughout. Sure, McLaughlin writes it so newbies can jump in but the story will not be
Mitch Buenaventura
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Simply beautiful. This is what I like - light, all pure love and happiness. It’s with great joy to know that their love is to last a lifetime and still swoony hot. I loved their intertwined families. But you’ll be surprise with the ending, making me jump immdiately to the next novel.

“One week without this and I will die,” he says in his British accent that can easily bring me to my knees.” - JD

“I love you,” he tells me. This isn’t out of the blue or some random act of love. He tells me every day
Jamie Guellar
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My love of Heidi McLaughlin and her books started with Forever My Girl and on it went and I fell for every single Beaumont Boy there is. I was so excited to hear she was coming out with more from my favorite men and their kick ass families. And if you haven't read this series then you are missing out.

Life has moved on in Beaumont, and Josie, Katelyn and Jenna go away for a girls weekend and catch up on each overs lives

I loved this book and loved catch up with my favorite group of characters. T
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

So this series is one that I have really enjoyed and getting this novella, Forever Our Boys, well that just made this book whore very happy. It almost had a feeling of coming home, if that makes sense. I really want to do a reread of the entire series now because of this and because of the upcoming spin-off series that I am really excited about as well. If you haven’t read the previous books please do so or you m
MJ
Shelves: 2017-books
Forever Our Boys is a wonderful way to catch up with the Beaumont crew and see just how close Josie, Katelyn and Jenna have remained despite the miles that separate them.

Heidi McLaughlin wrote a very sweet and touching journey as the girls find themselves on a retreat in the Bahamas at the insistence of their wildly hot husbands and their wonderful children.

Fears are brought to the surface along with long-held secrets as they bond even more than they thought possible. A great segue-way for the f
Michele A.
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Josie, Katelyn and Jenna take a much needed vacation together to the Bahamas. They all lament on how much they miss their men when they are on the road and away from home doing their tours. Katelyn is the only one able to go along with the band, so she doesn't quite get where Josie and Jenna are coming from. The book begins with all three reflecting on their pasts with their men. We then find them on vacation and enjoying all of the sights and activities their men booked for them. The book does ...more
Janell Wheeler
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you look at shelf titles you'll see that I claim this book ends on a cliff. What I mean by that is this book is a nice little tie-in in bringing the Beaumont series into the Beaumont Next Generation series. We get this vacation from the ladies which ends up being more of an informational kind of a read where we see where everyone landed, by my guesstimation about 12 to 14 years later. I spent a good part of the book trying to figure out exactly how much later this book takes place from my kin ...more
letshaveakya
Shelves: obsessed, series
Forever Our Boys is a novella that follows the three leading ladies in the Forever My Girl series by Heidi McLaughlin on a much needed vacation. It’s been years since we last were with them so ALOT has happened. The kids are grown and the band is still working hard. The girls are close as ever and finally have a moment to reconnect and talk about things that have been on their mind.

What I was not prepared for is how this is also a lead up into a spin-off for Heidi’s next amazingness - The Beaumo
Shelly
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man...have I missed the Beaumont crew! The Beaumont series is one of my all time favorites, and it was fun to catch up with the wives and see where everyone is at this stage in life. This is a very short read, that will only make sense to those familiar with the families of 4225 West. While it was fun to "catch up", what this novella sets up with the kids makes me excited about this series all over again!
Nancy Metsch
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could right now I would High Five Heidi McLaughlin,
What a great gift she gave us fans. This book was so amazing. It's focus was on Katelyn, Jenna and Josie. You know what's it like to be the wives of the band. It had a lot funny moments. BUT then Heidi very skillfully drops one hell of a bomb.....Simply fantastic
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I loved this book! After reading the Beaumont series a few times it was great to learn about what's happening in the lives of Liam and Josie, Harrison and Katelyn, and Jimmy and Jenna over the years. It's a great setup for the books about their kids and I can't wait to read more!

Reviewed by: Alexis B.
Colleen
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a short story about the wives.

This was a cute short story about the wives of the band. Josie, Katelyn, and Jenna all meet up for a week vacation to renew their friendship. The women were glad to see each other but secretly missed their family. The ladies had to end the vacation short due to one of the kids getting hurt. Good story.
Darcy
I liked this one, liked how we got to see all the couples still going strong. I also really liked how the husbands made the wives go on the trip to relax. It was fun to see the girls just being together. I did get annoyed with how strangers encroached on their time while watching the game. Their bodyguard should have been there to get people away.
Karen
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Revving us up to the next generation, these ladies bridge the past and introduce the "next generation"..
Kizzy
loved this novella and with that ending, I can't wait for Noah and Peyton ❤
Margaret Yelton
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the first book that I have read from this author and I enjoyed it. I will have to go back and hunt up the other books in the series and read them also.
Emily
Apr 06, 2019 rated it liked it
A nice bridge between this series & the next. Nothing major happened in the book, but it sets up the first book in the next series nicely. ...more
Becca
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The girls are back

Love this little look into the lives of the wives of our favorite Beaumont Boys. Nice set up into the next series.
Sherry
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! Can't wait for the next one!
Joli
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading a Beaumont book feels like coming home. I loved it! (review coming soon)

(complete review)
When I started the newest Beaumont novella, Forever Our Boys, and after reading just a few pages, it felt like coming home. Those feelings that I had when I first read and experienced their stories, they all come flooding back. I loved the ladies of Beaumont and always wanted more of their stories. Their “girls nights” and girl talk were some of my favorite parts - lots of laughing and all of the ins
Lanie
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
i need holding onto forever now!
Beverly
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funsex, rock-gods
Always so nice to be back in Beaumont
happy photo 785893_zpse912642a.gif

Couldn't update the few books I read because Hurricane Maria (9/20/17) destroyed our Power Grid, we didn't have power and all telecommunications were down. I'm enjoying the WIFI at home again after 5 months. So bear with me
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The author is looking for an honest review

5 stars

I love that the girls got their own book. Their kids are growing up. Josie is still living and Beaumont and doesn't get to see Katelyn and Jenna much anymore, so they are taking a well needed vacation to regroup and see each other again. Each of them has a point of view in this book and you still see the love the boys show them throughout this series. It makes me believe in happily ever afters. These three couples have something so precious and it
Sandy S
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 5, 2017

With Katelyn and Jenna living in California, and Josie in Beaumont, the daily coffee at Whimsicality has long been forgotten, while motherhood and being wives to Harrison, Jimmy, and Liam have taken over, the best friends aren’t able to see each other as often as they like. After their husbands
Books Laid Bare
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This super little addition to The Beaumont Series was everything I hoped it would be.
And while the story effectively concentrates on the women that share the lives of each of the three guys in the band, that didn’t mean that the guys were willing to stay totally out of the picture because if truth be known, these guys quite simply seem to refuse to stay in the background for any reason.
Of course, they wanted their women to relax and enjoy themselves but with these couples, spending time apart is
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Coda (Duet Series: Book 2 of 2)
  • Viewing Room (Society X, #2)
  • Aria (Duet Series: Book 1 of 2)
  • Bleeding Love (Hope Town, #2)
  • Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)
  • When I'm With You (Hope Town, #3)
  • Plastic Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Unexpected Fate (Hope Town, #1)
  • Locke (Corps Security, #5)
  • Southern Attraction (Southern Heart, #3)
  • I Swear To Tell (Cadence Elliott Legal Thriller Series Book 1)
  • Tainted Heartbreak (Tainted Knights, #3)
  • Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
  • Finding Perfect
  • Foundations (The Walshes, #9)
  • That Love (That Boy 4)
  • Beck (Corps Security, #3)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels, inclu

Beaumont (5 books)
  • Forever My Girl (Beaumont, #1)
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)
  • Finding My Forever (Beaumont #3)
  • Finding My Way (Beaumont #4)
  • My Kind of Forever (Beaumont #5)