Start by marking “Tides (Chronicles of the Third Realm #2)” as Want to Read:
Tides (Chronicles of the Third Realm #2)

Tides

(Chronicles of the Third Realm #2)

Rona didn't ask to be brought back from the Underworld, and now that she is alive again, she’s angry enough to raise hell.

It’s a good thing too, because hell is coming for her. As the realm braces for another round of wars between the Gods and the demigods, Rona’s fate is entangled with the unlikely heroes responsible for bringing her back to life: a golem marked by the Go
Published October 10th 2017 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Tides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tides

Danielle
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With each book, Wenstrom gives us more and more depth to her world and characters. Rona comes across realistic-- which is necessary when you deal with gods, demi gods, and different planes of existence. Read this one. Trust me. You'll love it.
B. Hughes-Millman
I read the first novel in this series and was mesmerized by E.J.'s prose, character development and all-around story-telling skills. So, I couldn't wait to read Tides when I saw it was coming out. I was given a free ARC for an honest review on this novel. And I have to tell you, this is like giving candy to a child then asking them to tell you honestly if they liked it. I LOVED IT!

Something E.J. does Very well is write Strong Female Protagonists. Rona was one woman no one wanted to mess around w
Jackie
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rona didn’t ask to be brought back from the dead, now she’s upset. What an interesting book that wouldn’t let me put it down until I finished. Received a free book.
Daniel Sytsma
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In 2017, I read over 70 books, this being one of them. Tides was in my top 8 favorites, 1st in its category, for the year. This puts her in literary company with powerhouses in the industry: Michael Connelly, James Patterson, Lawrence Block, John Sandford, CJ Box, Craig Johnson, and even John Steinbeck.
City Owl
Makfidunnabi Methun
Jan 30, 2019
Adam
Apr 18, 2019
E. J. Wenstrom is an award-winning fantasy and science fiction author. Her debut novel, Mud: Chronicles of the Third Realm War, was named FWA's 2016 Book of the Year. When she’s not writing fiction, E. J. drinks coffee, runs, and has long conversations with her dog. Ray Bradbury is her hero.

Get a FREE novella when you join E. J. Wenstrom's email list: http://ejwenstrom.com/rain/

Chronicles of the Third Realm (2 books)
  • Mud (Chronicles of the Third Realm #1)