Start by marking “Tempting Sophia” as Want to Read:
Tempting Sophia

Tempting Sophia

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  235 Ratings  ·  112 Reviews
Having my heart broken once was enough to make me give up on the idea of love all together. Instead of searching for The One I decided to embrace variety and turn my back on monogamy. I made a living convincing women they didn’t need a man to feel complete.

And I totally rocked at it.

Until the man who shattered my happily ever after came waltzing back into my life, determi
Published November 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Sophia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Sophia

Tara
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Sophia is one of my absolute favorite enemies-to-lovers, second chance romances. The banter between Sophia and her friends, the angst, and the sexiness that is Dominic Abbatelli made this a book I couldn’t put down!
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed this heartfelt romance by Jessica Prince. It was such a refreshing read. Light and amusing, with a little bit of angst, you couldn’t help but smile and hope that Dominic breaks through the ice surrounding Sophia’s heart, that she finds a way to forgive him for everything and that she listens to her own heart and not her head.

Sophia was a hoot right from the beginning. She told it like it was, stood up for herself and her friends and knew how to give advice. The one thing she
~Dawn~TUG
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love Jessica Prince. Every damn word.

Full review---->Tempting Sophia by Jessica Prince
Three Chicks
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Fantastic Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

On the surface, Sophia has it all-a successful radio program, a beautiful home and a nice income. She has the support of her two best friends, Lola and Daphne and life is good. But ten years ago, Dominic Abbatelli, the older brother of Lola, was her reason for existing. For years, she pined over this gorgeous man, knowing he thought of her only as his little sister’s best friend.

Dominic Abattelli, the older brother of one of my best friends, and the most go
Jessica Prince
Oct 21, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
Tempting Sophia is LIVE!!

Check out my website for more info.
Author Jessica Prince

description

Coming November 2nd!

description
Lisa
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: november-2017
MY RATING: 4/5

I received an arc in exchange for an honest review.

After reading the first in the series, Tempting Sophia had to be a must-read under my list. Jessica Prince is an indie star everyone must pay attention because she writes these fun and sexy and comedic novels anyone can just slip into. Tempting Sophia definitely was one of those reads!

Let's start off with the fact that this book follows the troupe of second chance love. I know. It sucks because that means these two idiots we call
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
I liked the first story more.
All it took was the hero go near her and she gets so crazy about sex that her brain has stopped working.
She didn't seem that woman which was described in the first book. Looks more like a teenager who never got over being cheated by the former boyfriend and became bitter.
And the hero seemed a man used to having things his way and find it difficult to accept the opinions of others. A little boy trying to please his father.
Both explode first and damn the consequences.
I
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

I really enjoyed SEDUCING LOLA and part of that was the relationship Lola had with her brother Dom.  So when I saw that Dom and Sophia were getting their own story, I was practically bouncing with glee.

Sophia always had a thing for best friend Lola's brother, Dom.  And her dreams came true when she and Dom started dating while she was in college.  But then her temper and stubbornness and Dom's quick temper led to their relationship collapsi
Brandy Roberts
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Tempting Sophia love all of Jessica Prince stories every time I see she has a new one coming out can't wait to get my greedy hands on it . This can be read as a standalone but while you are one clicking this you should check out seducing Lola (sister of the hero best friend of the heroine) and I can't wait to read the next one we get a little tease at the end of this and I'm already craving it . Tempting Sophia is a second chance romance I felt that we needed a bit more informat ...more
MiDouradoP
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When you find someone to be under your skin... *swoon*

Another book by Jessica Prince that I loved!! Her writing again was amazing, as expected, and the characters were solid, showing strong personalities in a way that you could believe they were real!

I felt so connected to them, so involved in their stories, in their lives, almost as if I were one of them.

This is a second chance romance about Sophia and Dominic, after being together for four years and loving each other deeply, they had a huge fi
Alice
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Sophia was my second book of Jessica Prince and I really really really really really loved it!
When I read Seducing Lola I first met Dominic & Sophia and I really wanted to know their story!
So when I got an ARC I was more than happy to read it. I absolutely LOVED their story because it kinda was like a lovers to enemies to lovers again.

Sophia and Dominic were such an intense couple! I could definitely feel the chemistry between them while I read the book.
They've this impulsive rel
Oct 31, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

3.5 Stars

Second chance can be a lot of fun, especially when there is some tension with the couple and a reason that they are not able to avoid one another.

Sophia and Dominic are exes, although the reason they are in the past is a little tough to initially swallow, it is in character for Sophia so I was able to mostly let it go...and then they are thrown together by Dominic refusing to walk away and refusing to let them end all over again.

I
Kimberly Cermak
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Sophia is another excellent book from Jessica Prince! I loved all the characters and their amazing personalities and it was great to get to read what was new with some of the gang! I love her writing as I feel totally connected to all of the characters, almost as though they were friends!

Sophia and Dominic have a past. They were together for years until a misunderstanding completely broke their relationship. Ten years later, Dominic has decided that enough is enough and he wants his gir
Kimberlys
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book from Jessica Prince. This book, has love, angst, laughter and lightheartedness. This is a second chance romance in the best sense of the word. The story was well developed, the dialogue was in turns hysterical, and some of the characters were so funny I was getting the side eye from family as I laughed at the antics.

Logow stuff
Ashley
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great second chance romance with enemies to lovers! Both of my favorite tropes rolled into one story. The characters are well developed and I could definitely see how their animosity turns into love naturally. It progresses at a good rate! Highly recommend this one :)

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Renee at Book Happiness
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!

Oh my this book I just dont have the words at how amazing and freaking hot it is!! Dom and Sophia are simply perfect together...

I just absolutely love this second chance romance that just has absolutely everything from hot sexiness to angst (oh the angst) there were times I wanted to just throw my kindle accross the room.. Such a great book!!!!

LOVED LOVEd
Zilpha Owens
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tempting Sophia is an awesome second chance romance between Dominic Abbatelli and Sophia Vaughn. Ten years is a long time to hold a grudge but Sophia has done exactly that after a huge fight with Dominic that left her angry and broken-hearted. Dominic has regretted the fight and still loves her and wants her back. Can he break down those walls? Told in dual POV, witty banter, great friends, a little drama but a lot of love make this a great read.
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

He said, she said. Jessica Prince’s Tempting Sophia puts things in perspective when it comes to that old saying, there’s two sides to every story.

Sophia had her heartbroken ten years ago. In the aftermath she turned her back on monogamy and became a successful talk radio host who convinces other women that they do not need a man to be complete. Her life is going great and she is practicing what she preaches. Until he shows up.

Dominic has staye
Shasta Hope
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

Stunning! Absolutely Stunning! I loved this book! I couldn't put it down and it was so hilarious I think I peed a little! Jessica Prince is a Goddess of writing!

Sophia, Lola & Daphne all were apart of the amazing team on the Seattle radio known as "Girl Talk"! Each of them had their fair share of douchbags that displayed poor knowledge of morals and conduct. However, Sophia's demons and the devil homself was too close for comfort. S
Rebecca Austin
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: trsor
Sophia Vaughn is a radio talk show host for "Girl Talk" along with her two best friends Lola and Daphne. When her ex-boyfriend and Lola's older brother, Dominic Abbatelli moves back to Seattle to convince Sophia to give him another chance she isn't too sure about anything anymore.

But life isn't going the way Sophia thought it would when Lola and Daphne end up convincing Sophia on air to have a contest where she only converses with a man on-line and finds the best of 5 possible men to take to Lol
Seraphim  Book Reviews
“Second chance, 5 stars”

Dominic and Sophia are like two forces about to collide. There is no denying it’s going to happen or stopping it, you just have to let it run its course. Dominic and Sophia are destined to happen, whether she likes it or not.

Sophia fell in love with a boy when she was a young teen. It just clicked for her one day that he was her soulmate. She didn’t get him for a couple more years and by the time she did there was already distance between them. Can a long-distance relatio
Johnaka
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Sophia by Jessica Prince
“Second chance, 5 stars”

Maria
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There really needs to be a higher than 5 ranking.
I am loving this series so much. This book follows Seducing Lola but can be read as a standalone. I would advice you reading Lola first because it is that good.

Lola, Sophia, and Daphne are best friends that I wish were my best friends. Sophia is a total dream. She doesn't take crap from anyone. The closest word I could use to describe her is feisty. Maybe sassy. Yet, neither of those come close to describing how truly amazing she is. I fell in lo
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Only Jessica Prince can have me laughing like a loon when I read any of her Rom Coms. Tempting Sophia was no different. My favorite part? Well let's just say I was laughing so hard when a certain Alpha male runs away from "Scary Monsters and Clowns" in a haunted house. There may been some screaming like a "chic" from him in part of it! Hands down favorite part of this story. I even had to read it to my hubby. He was laughing right along with me.

Sophia is so strong willed and independent. I rela
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Gotta be honest here folks, Jessica Prince is an author that needs to be talked about more. Her books are brilliant... her writing...flawless and characters, well simply addicting. I've loved every single book I've read by her and while I haven't read them all, I know a good one when I see it.

Tempting Sophia is her newest standalone novel that's not too be missed... sexy, smart, fun, enticing, deep. Giving me a beautiful yet complicated love story, Prince delivers a powerful romance that
Janet
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading something by this author, but it will not be my last. This was such a great romantic, second chance romance. This was a lighthearted easy read.

Sophia has know Dominic for a majority of her life. Finally in high school, he saw her differently and they started to date. She goes away to college and the long distance relationship didn’t work out for them. He broke her heart. Years later he shows up to win her back. Sophia and Dominic are great leading characters. The su
Jazzmine Nichole
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying if you love second chance romances like I do this book is for you. It has everything a flawless second chance romance has, the heartbreaking history. The determination not to let go of that previous love and also that chance of redemption.Ok so the first introduction to these characters comes in Seducing Lola the first book in this series ( if you have not read it I highly recommend it Lola is a phenomenal witty character not to be missed and her man Grayson is swoon w ...more
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Giving Into Temptation Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

From the moment I read the synopsis for this latest book by Ms. Prince, I was hooked and have been waiting not so patiently to meet Dominic and Sophia. The wait was certainly worth it because this book is packed with everything I love about a book by Ms. Prince...happiness, sadness, swooning moments, sassiness and a few fun secrets that once revealed change the course of our H/h's lives.

Dom and Sophia have the quite the history and thank
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Second chance romances are ones I really love to read, there is just something about them that tugs at my emotions and makes me want the couple to work things out. Temping Sophia really was an emotional, second chance book where mistakes were made in the past, in the present as well but it is how things are worked out throughout the book is what had me not wanting to put the book down.

This is only the second or
Sky's Readings
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woww, just wowww

Seriously i don't even know what to say. It was absolutely fantastic. I mean i have almost all of Jessica's books, and i loved them all. Like crazy. But this one caught me by surprise. When i read the blurb a wasn't really sure i want to read it, because cheating it's a huge no go for me, but it's Jessica, so i said what the hell. I never read a book that has cheating and then they get back together. I don't belive in this kind of second chance. And i especialy don't like the che
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I'm a wife, mother, wino, coffee addict and avid a lover of all types of books, but romances are my main favs. My husband likes to say reading is my obsession but I just say it's my passion... there's a difference.

I've been writing since I was a little kid and I finally decided to take the leap and actually publish when Picking up the Pieces came to me. Now that I've been bitten by the writing bu
More about Jessica Prince...