Start by marking “Alien Captain (Psy-Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Alien Captain (Psy-Brothers, #1)

Alien Captain

(Psy-Brothers #1)

When a spaceship carrying his prince crash lands on a wild, abandoned planet terraformed centuries ago, they
Published October 15th 2017 by Seven Twenty-One Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Alien Captain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Captain

Jonel
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This was a fantastic start to a new series that I can’t get enough of. The action, excitement, and passion kept me on the edge of my seat. I can’t wait for more!
Maxine Robinson
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, netgalley
I received this via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Xaviara is a human diplomat trying to prove herself to her boss. She is part of a diplomatic mission to sign a peace treaty with the Kadyyza. Nicholen is the Captain of the alien guard sent to escort the team on the trip to his planet. When sabotage occurs and Nicholen’s Prince is trapped on a hostile planet, Xaviara and Nicholen must put their sizzling attraction aside to rescue him.
Yes, I just said sizzling attrac
Pamela
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Title: Alien Captain - The Psy-Brothers Book 0.5
Author: Ariel Jade
Publisher: Ariel Jade
Date of Publishing: October 15, 2017

This book was offered by NetGalley and the Author in exchange for my honest review

Xaviara has worked hard to achieve her position in the diplomatic core and only her rivalry with another aid, Piotr, seems in danger of jeopardizing her continued advancement. Yet when the delegation from Kadyyza arrive, it seems only Xaviara notice som
Anne Szlachcic
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the first book I have read by this Author and after this it won't be my last !

I liked this book by the fact that it was a quick and simple read. I also loved the fact that the sex scenes weren't overdone . The characters were well drawn and the plot believable with just the right amount of sex thrown in .

Xaviara is a human diplomat for the Sol Alliance Coalition who’s determined to prove herself to her superiors .Nicholen is the sexy alien captain of the guard sen
Jen
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
To see my full review of this title, visit the So Few Books blog at: https://sofewbooks.blogspot.com/2017/...!

This a love story between a diplomatic aide and the captain-of-the-guard for a negotiation team! The fact that she is human and he is an exotic alient just adds to the wow factor. As does the fact that he is masquerading as someone else with the help of some fairly sophisticated magic, but she is the only person able to see through his ruse. Add to that a deadly plot against his prince and her boss, and it all makes for a very
Goddess of Chaos
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick read in which the characters are getting to know themselves

This quick read is a done in one, which alludes to events "off screen" that would make a fun read all their own.

Xaviara is a diplomatic aide who finds herself in a situation where she can do exactly as the rules dictate, or follow her but because she realizes the rules were intended to govern a different situation.

The Captain of the guard for an Alien Prince is caught in an awkward and challenging situation a
Rachael
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
1. Ridiculous sex scene phrases written by someone who has to be in their 40s. "love button" "nipples blossomed" "battling tongues" "pleasure center". please, dear god, just say clit.

At one point she rides his pants covered cock and no one acknowledges that she clearly got them wet. The world goes on. It drove me crazy. Change your pants man!

2. Nicholen is supposedly the head of security and yet knows nothing about the humans on the ship. Then Nicholen reveals he is looki
Anadosen
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Xaviara is a human diplomat for the Sol Alliance Coalition who’s determined to prove herself to her superiors. Nicholen is the sexy alien captain of the guard sent to escort her team to his homeworld to complete tense negotiations of an important treaty.When I started reading I couldn't put it down I read the book is one day.Ariel is magnifysent writer.I cannot wait to read more of her books.Keep up the great work.
Jackie
Jan 14, 2018 rated it liked it
The plot is decent, but the editing/proof reading really stank for a published book. I had to go back & re-read the sentences, to decipher what was intended. The errors really took away from the reading experience. The ending was rushed as well. Abrupt endings make me feel the author either needed to wrap it up for word count reasons, or just got bored & wanted to end the story so they could move on.
Midge
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

I really enjoyed this story. I liked the characters, the story line was interesting with some intrigue as well as unexpected problems for the characters to unravel. The main characters were fun to read about, the different alien species kept me reading and I enjoyed the romance, appreciate the happy ending. Definitely a good book and a good read.
Elizabeth
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good!

I liked this book and the fact that it was a quick and simple read. I also loved the fact that the sex scenes weren't overdone or really long. Short and sweet just like the book. I can't wait to read more about these hot aliens and them finding love.
Lisa Book Shelf
Space

This book is a fun and exciting journey into space and finding your love even if he's blue and an 👽
Pamela
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. The story was well developed and engaged my interest. Great world building.

I received an arc and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeannie
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Step into a out of this world paranormal mystery.
Neil
Jun 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

An entertaining science fiction romance with some nice twists.
A quick read which seemed to fly by.
Kay
rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2018
poppy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good romance and a fun read.It had an interesting storyline and great characters this is a good quick alien romance that held my interest all the way through.I am looking forward to reading more from this author
Kellie
Feb 05, 2018 added it
DNF @ 20%
I didn't get very far with this one. Why put them in space and make them different colors if they sound and act just like regular people. The author could have just completely left the whole alien aspect out of the story. The writing wasn't bad. It just didn't flow very well and was curt in the delivery. I thought the idea of the captain taking the place of the prince was good. The heroine seemed very silly and reacted like a child in the beginning. I liked the captain but the who
Hawaiianwahine00
Therese Hein
Nov 20, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Create new series 2 17 Oct 05, 2017 07:23PM

Psy-Brothers (4 books)
  • Alien Prince (Psy-Brothers, #2)
  • Alien Genius (Psy-Brothers, #3)
  • Alien Tamer (Psy-Brothers, #4)