Start by marking “Gasoline (Gasoline, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gasoline (Gasoline, #1)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Gasoline

(Gasoline #1)

This is an alternate-cover edition for B00JNF8PN2.

A Rockstar Romance set in the World of Triple Threat.

As the lead guitarist of the legendary band Gasoline, Dominic Spinelli is no stranger to fame. However, he has a past that keeps him from taking advantage of the perks. Then along comes Noelle Young of Winter Winds.

Noelle Young is terrified to get into a relationship agai
Kindle Edition
Published September 30th 2017 by Bella Jeanisse (first published April 11th 2014)

Doris
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Showing the longevity the rock band Gasoline, we find the guys in their 30’s-40’s. Older band or not the old adage of sex, drugs and rock and roll never gets old. This book is about Dominic and Noelle and the road these two rock stars take to maybe find their HEA. They both deserve one because they both have things happen to them in their past that has stunted any real relationships they could have had.

You have to be a real lover of rock romance and know the way of life for these people because
Mindy Mccray
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love how Bella Jeanisse's books have characters from her other rock star bands! Jeanisse is quickly becoming a favorite of mine especially when I'm looking for a rock star romance! And the scenes are off the charts HOTT!!
Tara  Skaggs
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book starts out slow and it's a little confusing and hard to keep track of all the characters. After awhile it gets good. You get introduced to a lot of different characters but the main ones are Dominic lead guitarist of the band Gasoline and Noelle lead singer of Winter Winds. After reading this book you will definitely want to read all the other books associated with this one. Can't wait to read the next one
Karen
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Noelle Young doesn't want a relationship her last one ended.....well really badly. Lead singer of Winter Winds, she is more than attracted to Dominic Spinelli of Gasoline. But Dom has secrets of his own that haunt him 15 years later. He only feels safe and capable of love with Noelle, who is keeping him at arms length because Dom has a girlfriend of sorts back home. Until one day when his world spirals out of control again, his now ex's daughter has done something that just breaks him and he nee ...more
Traci Lamothe
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First and fore most I love all books that Bella has written. Over the last year Bella has revamped all her books. I must say that even though i loved her books before I am falling more in love with them now. Her characters have grown and you can envision the story she is telling. All of her characters come to life in some way. If you haven't read any of Bella's books i would recommend them to you.
She will have you laughing, crying , asking yourself why did he/she do that and so forth.
Patricia
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, romance
O.K. since this book has not been released as of this moment I will only touch base on my thoughts on this book and not the contents. Even though this is the first in the Gasoline series it does contain characters from the authors Wicked End series. The bands and their members are what many girls world wide dream of and wish for a chance to meet. Most of the characters are extremely likeable but you will find yourself loathing one specific character. The author builds on the storylines as well a ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Dominic Spinelli, a musician for rock group Gasoline, is haunted by a past that tragically ended in the death of his wife and young daughter. Noelle Young, lead singer for the rock band Winter Winds, struggles with own past and hidden demons. Can these two lost souls overcome the obstacles from their past and find redemption in each other? Or will the pain from the past prove too much to overcome?

Spinning off of her Triple Threat series is a new provocative series about rock bands and the debauc
MargoR
Nov 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
WOW!!!! If you have not read a book by this author, then you are missing out!!!! I was very lucky to be a beta reader for this book and boy oh boy what a treat!!!
I won't go into details.... but if you like the MUSIC scene, HOT steamy SEX scenes, BAD boys and good ones that look bad, HEARTBREAK, LOVE, and enough SUSPENSE to keep you interested then this book is for you!!!!
Bella does a wonderful job blending multiple characters and their stories into a page turning read; no character feels insuff
Christa Bohannan
Again I am floored by Bella 's writing. I have been impatiently waiting for this book to be released. I absolutely love how everyone intertwined in all of her books but especially Gasoline. I loved being able to continue with Tommy, Crystal and Giovanni's story. I came to love Dominic in this book, and truly despise Dean. I can't wait to find out what she has in store for him. Tommy has always been my favorite and being able to follow him in this story was awesome. I can only hope we see much mo ...more
Liz Cabrejos
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the privilege of being a beta reader on this book. Let me tell you know, if you're not open about sex, and some serious kinky f-ery this is not the book for you. But it is for me! Love the way the series is all tangled together, yes it stands alone, but I think to get the full effect, you should read them all. Love Dominic, love Noelle. The chemistry between them was great from the get go. I will say I cant wait to see what happens with Tommy, he has really grown on me. Great job, hot, sex ...more
Anita
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bella Jeanisse
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I decided to rate my own books, just to tell you what I feel about them.

Gasoline appears in most of the books in the overall series because of Demonfire. This book gives you a deeper look into the mature members of this band and the workings of the record company two of the members own. Dominic and Tommy are quite opposite, but as you will see, also very close. I wanted that bond portrayed, so this book was born.

If I didn't think this was worth 5 stars, I wouldn't expect my readers to enjoy it.
Stephanie
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books! Hot, steamy sex scenes, Rock Gods and interesting characters. I find it amazing how this book ,Triple Threat and Wicked End all revolve around each other at the same time span. Each series stands alone, but having read all of the books makes each character more personable and likeable. I can't wait to find out what happens to Tommy, Chad and several of the rockers needing love!
Robin
I can't believe I am saying this, but too many sex acts. I appreciate finding what goes on backstage! guys getting blown at all the times in front of whom ever wow. I think a couple of the sex screen could of been reduced or summarized and moved on. I know you are planning on more books about other bands but I felt overwhelmed of all the names being thrown out. may be a chart in the front of who is with what band. Looking forward to seeing what is happening to all characters.
Christa Bohannan
I loved this book getting to read all my favorite characters again! This book is mainly about Dominic and Noelle, but in all of Bella's books we always get a glimpse of everyone else. Thats what I love most is we follow everyone in each book. Which means I get to read about my favorite book boyfriend Tommy <3
Traci Lamothe
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to be a beta reader for Gasoline. All I can tell you is it is amazing. You will laugh, you will cry and you will want to ring someones neck by the time you are done. Bella did a wonderful job in writing this one. Hope everyone else enjoys it when it comes out.
Coralee Corrigan
Beyond amazing read.loved it.
Taylor Freeman
so much was going on in this story at once I couldn't figure out half the time who's story I was reading.

I'm guessing the second book will be like this one where it's everyone's story. This just ended abruptly.
Amanda Stewart
rated it did not like it
Nov 12, 2017
Apr 14, 2015
Sarah Boyer
May 18, 2015
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a burning up my Kindle read!! Loved visiting the other bands from other books and reading Dominic's and Noelle's journey. Between getting hot and bothered and also shedding a few tears I will say that this is a must read, especially for those that love the rockstar romance genre. I'm fixing to move on to the next book in the series!
Liona
Lorna
Jan 03, 2014
fabby
Jan 23, 2015
Bella Jeanisse lives for rock music. Addicted to concerts, Avenged Sevenfold, fictional rockers, and blasting music in the car, she can’t get enough. After her father turned her on to Queen, there was no going back. Of course, it didn’t stop there. Playing guitar became a pastime, which didn’t turn into a career… until she started to pen her fantasies and publish them.

Originally from Brooklyn, New

Gasoline (2 books)
  • Evolving Urges (Gasoline, #3)