Start by marking “All of My Heart: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 1)” as Want to Read:
All of My Heart: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 1)

All of My Heart: Sweet Hart Inn

(A Harbor Falls Romance #1)

When Suzie Hart inherited the lakeside Victorian cottage that would soon become Sweet Hart Inn, she imagined her life all planned out ahead of her. She would run the inn, write her recipes, and pick up an occasional catering job with her cousin Sydney. What she didn't plan on was Brad Matthews.

Suzie Hart has it all. A beautiful home, friends and family, and the sweetest
Published October 3rd 2017 by Sand Dune Books

To ask other readers questions about All of My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All of My Heart

Start your review of All of My Heart: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 1)
Coco.V
Jul 01, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/1/2018)!

Blurb:

Suzie Hart has it all. A beautiful home, friends and family, and the sweetest job in the world. She's the best darned cook in Harbor Falls, North
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Kacie, .5

Susie Hart inherited a Victorian cottage that she transformed into the Sweet Hart Inn. She runs the inn, teaches a cooking class, helps her cousin with catering events, and works on her cookbook. That is her life and she is perfectly content and happy with it the way it is. Until the day she receives a voicemail from Brad Matthews. He is her dirty little secret. They had a fling a few years prior and then she disappeared from his life. For Brad, things have changed and he is ready to
Miriam Wolfe
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

While I enjoyed the romance and the fact that Brad kind of followed Suzie because he loved her, I think it was kind of clueless of him to think that she would welcome him when he was making such a huge change to the lodge and it would affect her livelihood!

I did like that they both were able to make compromises and come to a better solution than what they originally wanted. The HEA was great and I really liked Brad and Suzie together!
Corrie
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
All of My Heart was a fun and quick read for me, coming at a time when I needed something a little lighter than what I am used to reading. Suzie and Brad were the perfect combination for a sweet second chance, against the odds, romance.

Suzie is now running the Sweet Hart Inn trying to move on from a long term relationship that ended in disaster and running from a secret that could upset her now tidy little life.

Enter Brad.

Brad is here to get what he wants...and that is Suzie. Brad has come up
Donna
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suzie Hart, whose fiance ran away with her sister Shelley, lives with all the small town gossip associated with her jilting. Unknown to anyone, Suzie had a two month affair with Brad Matthews, while working as his Sous Chef in Asheville, NC, while trying to come to grips with her stagnating relationship with her fiance. Brad had no idea that she was engaged and was floored when Suzie disappeared without explanation.
Brad has now come to Harbor Falls with the intention of opening a hotel and
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secret Love

Brad Matthews is on a mission. With an inherited nest egg, he is going after showman of his dreams. He let her get away once but that isn't happening again.

Susie Hart has opened her dream bed and breakfast. She is definitely looking forward to continuing with her success. That is, until her secret shows on her doorstep. Why is he here and how does she get rid of him?

Can he convince her they belong together or will she run him out of town~
Penny Leidecker
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second chance story of Brad and Suzie. She left him in Asheville about eighteen months ago, but now he’s ready to get her back. Suzie still has something she never told Brad. Will her secret be a dealbreaker or will they get their happily ever after? No spoilers, so grab your copy and see what this older woman/younger man romance is about.
Carrie
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suzie and Brad have a history, but one that she hasn't told anyone about. Brad has a plan and a mission to win Suzie back, but he may have forgotten to mention a few key details to Suzie. After a rough start in town, Brad has to prove his good intentions, and Suzie needs to decide where her heart really leads her. A cute romance in a great little town.
This book is cute but a bit slow at drawing you in. You don’t get the deep sense of attachment. And I never understood why she loved him but wouldn’t let herself have him? It might interest some but was a bit dry for me.
Emma L
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This story felt quite dated and the small town that they lived in seemed to be very old but think it was set in present day? I just couldn't get on with the story.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this story in exchange for a honest review.
Emma L
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was ok

Elizabeth Sintes
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
All of My Heart

This was truly a sweet story. I started to read this book and just could not put it down till I finished. it was well written and the story line was very descriptive. And again this Arthur also focus on how important it was to having a family.
Evonne Hutton
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
She thought her life was complete and set forever.
Then he rode back into it and suddenly things changed.
A delightful read!
steven jamieson
Mar 17, 2019
RABT Book Tours: All of My Heart by Sophie Jacobs 1 1 Jul 11, 2018 04:53AM

• Rescue Me
  • Second Chance Charmer (Havenbrook, #1)
  • Perfectly Matched (Matchmaking Chef I, #1)
  • Novice Dragoneer (Dragoneer Academy, #1)
  • St. Francis Society for Wayward Pets
  • Claw Enforcement (Second Chance Cat Mystery #7)
  • To Kill a Mocking Girl
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish (The Duke's Daughters, #1; Windham, #4)
  • The Billionaire's Mistletoe: A Single Dad's 2nd Chance Sweet Romance
  • Andrew (The Petersheim Brothers #1)
  • The Rich and Famous Romance Series: A Clean Romantic Suspense Collection
  • Some Like it Plaid
  • Unexpected Lessons in Love
  • Waiting On Her
  • The Royal Bodyguard
  • Falling For You (Sapphire Bay, #1)
  • Unbroken (Beachwood Bay, #1)
Contemporary author Sophie Jacobs has been a storyteller all of her life. She concentrates her fiction writing in two genres--sweeter contemporary romance and women's fiction. Writing under multiple pen names, Sophie has penned a body of work that includes poetry, essays, and news articles; academic book chapters, journal articles, and curricula; and short stories, novellas, and novels.

Sophie

A Harbor Falls Romance (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Dance into My Heart (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 2)
  • Take My Heart: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 3)
  • The Christmas Nanny (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 4)
  • Match My Heart
  • Tame My Heart
  • The Dating Game: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 7)
  • Miss Matched Hearts: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 8)
  • The Husband List: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 9)
  • The Heartbreaker (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 10)
  • Chase My Heart: Sweet Hart Inn (A Harbor Falls Romance Book 11)