Start by marking “Fixed Forever (Fixed #6)” as Want to Read:
Fixed Forever (Fixed #6)

Fixed Forever (Fixed #6)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  118 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
Hudson Pierce-

You act so high and mighty, you and your perfect pregnant wife Alayna. With your perfect child and your perfect home.

You weren’t always perfect. Your past is filled with misdeeds.

Does your wife know all your secrets?

Would she stand behind you if she did?

You think because she’s on bedrest you can protect her? How sweet.

Sleep tight, you two.

-An Old Friend.
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fixed Forever, please sign up.
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers) You don't need to read Chandler, although this does follow on from events that happen in that book but enough detail is given in Fixed Forever, that…moreYou don't need to read Chandler, although this does follow on from events that happen in that book but enough detail is given in Fixed Forever, that you won't be lost.
(less)

Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was not what I expected but everything I wanted! Holy hotness! Laurelin Paige did an awesome job of bringing us the exact vibe from the original series.

I thought maybe this would be a nice epilogue story of my favorite couple. We see them with kids all happy and maybe a little bit of angst thrown in to spice it up. Boy was I wrong. This could rival the creativity and suspense the original books provided.

Hudson and Alayna pick right back up 7 years later and it felt like we never left them
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
4.5 *Forever* stars

« I know he loves me,” I said. “I really do. And I love him. Just...can the magic really last forever? Day in and day out. Does it get old after a while? What if there’s an expiration on happily ever after? »

It’s finally the time when Fixed Forever is being released and we have more Hudson & Laynie! When I first heard about the book I was beyond excited! Can you imagine? A book about my favorite couple ever!! I relate so much to both Hudson & Laynie. Their book ha
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

COMING SOON!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 17, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arcs
(ARC provided by author/ Candi Kane PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sophia Triad
Mar 21, 2018 marked it as to-read
More Hudson 😍
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
I have been impatiently waiting for the conclusion to Hudson and Alayna's story and it did not disappoint. It's quite the ride this book - plenty of heat, plenty of action, lots of old emotions are dragged out, enemies/friends - it's got everything you need from the final book in a series.

Their chemistry is just as strong in this one and I loved seeing them still so into each other after all this time. There were some seriously sexy scenes in this one and also a few gasp out loud moments in the
Paige
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-needed
4 “Obsessed” Stars

Full review to come.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book. A is for Alpha B is for Books.
Shayna
Jun 17, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Elizarey
Jun 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-_netgalley
3.5 Stars!!

Alyana and Hudson are back again with more secrets and mystery! You’d think after years of marriage and three kids later that this couple would be living their perfect HEA and they are except someone is trying to scare the Pierce’s and things get scary!

I loved seeing Hudson and Alyana as parents to their kids there were some really cute moments and it was also awesome seeing all the family members with their significant others!
The infamous Celia Werner is also back again and I’m REAL
Serena
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"my precious, my world, my light, my life"

Oh my heart! I've been DYING for more Hudson and Alayna and Laurelin did NOT disappoint! Fixed Forever took me on another bumpy ride and I loved every minute of it! The love, the heart ache, the suspense and the sexy times! There were also times I wanted to throw my kindle. I gasped out loud several times. I smiled so big, laughed so hard. Ahhh now I'm crying again! Their story has me all feely! But mostly...MY. HEART. It did all of the things for Hudson
Michele
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fixed Forever was Amazing!

Hudson Pierce takes care of his own and will do everything in his power to protect them. When someone starts sending him anonymous letters threatening his family, Hudson takes measures to find out who it is before any harm can come to them. He has possible suspects, but can it be someone so obvious, or does he have to dig deep into his past the solve the mystery and keep his family safe.

Laurelin Paige has written another great story. I could not put it down. This is one
Luthermilla Ecole
Aug 24, 2017 marked it as to-read
OMG OMG OMG

I can't wait

Hurry up Laurelin Paige!!!!!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Guess who's back, back again? Hudson's back! Tell a friend!

Woot, more Hudson Pierce in my life? Gimme gimme gimme!

I won't lie, I had kinda forgotten a lot of what happens in the previous books, but it didn't take me long to get back into Hudson-world, and found myself falling for him all over again.

Hudson and Alayna have been together for a while now, and just when you think that everything bad that has happened to our lovelies has gone away - BAM - it's on again
Angela Atkins
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so excited I have missed my dear sweet Hudson ❤ ...more
Snježana Sarađen Švajcer
cant wait to read it 💜💜
Chris
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've loved this series since Book 1, so I was beyond thrilled to receive an advance copy of Book 6. This is my honest review. I was so hoping to be blown away by more Hudson and Alayna. Well, someone toss me a rope and pull me back in from Hurricane Hudson and his Precious Alayna because this book far exceeded my hopes and expectations! Captivating from the beginning, Fixed Forever gave me all the feels, the excitement, the sexiness, the love, the heartache, the desperation, and the beauty that ...more
Nikki Van Horn
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book definitely didn’t disappoint. This book is amazing and I am speechless it was that good. Laurelin Paige you done it again, I love your books.

Hudson and Alayna are married and have children. I love how this book was about his family. It melt my heart the way Hudson was there for his wife and children. I just love Hudson. Hudson was trying to protect his family and that is sexy as hell. The way he interacted with his kids melted my heart. They had some bumps in the road but the way they
Anna Jacobson
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for my review.

If you loved Hudson and Alayna you definitely need to read this final installment. Don’t wait, get it as soon as it comes out! I love it when I get to ‘see’ a book couple literally from start to HEA, and man do these two have an amazing happily ever after. But of course the road to get there isn’t without it’s bumps and detours. Someone from Hudson’s past comes back and attempts to take what he has. I really thought that I knew just who the culprit was
michelle  Shelly
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The excitement! The excitement!

Absolutely freaking wonderful! I’m so in love with these characters and the author gave us her all. It shows throughout the book. It’s exciting, sexy and will having hanging onto every word.

When Hudson starts getting threatening letters he decides digging into his past is the only way to find out who has it out for him. Worried for his family’s safety he will go whatever he needs to do to find the person responsible.

You know what I love about Hudson and Alayna? Ev
Lindsay
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s perfection. I love Hudson and Laynie. Their relationship has evolved but the initial chemistry is still present. I don’t want to give anything away but I love thus authors writing and I fell in love with H long ago. This book is a treat!
Athena Stephenson
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Alayna and Hudson, you two really are so crazy for each other! This was a book I didn’t know I needed to feel complete until it was over! These two take us on a bumpy, twisty, suspenseful ride, filled with emotions, danger, lies and DRAMA! The love they have for each other is still so passionate and fierce and it gives me all the feels! Love love loved it! Can’t wait for Slay!
CerysAnne
Laurelin... YOU have completely blown my mind, and blown me away. Full review to come...

ARC provided by author for honest review
Amo Thomson
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hudson & Alayna you stole my heart, again.

These 2 will always be favourites of mine no matter how much money success or opportunities they have when things come down to the crunch, their issues are someone anyone of us can have and that there is real!

Hudson’s always been a protector between making sure Alayna has nothing to obsess over with him and making sure his family are safe it’s what helps him sleep at night.

Alayna I Just love her, she’s vulnerable but so strong and when she’s got he
Becky Rendon
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fixed Forever is like a family reunion. It has familiar faces, names, and people. It has drama. It has happy moments, sad moments, and Tracey in your face moments. Totally a family reunion of sorts!

It felt like being home, at least. Hudson and Laynie have always had a special place in my heart. They are their own world. So when someone(s) from their past are on a path to destroy their world, I needed to be front and center. Between my calming speeches for Alayna and my own rage filled need to be
Ashley
Shelves: topreads2018
When Laurelin announced we would be getting more Hudson and Alayna, two of my all time favourite characters, I was a mixture of excited (ok alot of that), curious, and abit scared as to what she had in store for these two. Two people who had gone through so much to get to where there were, a growing happy family who were so in love after years of marriage. But as I finished reading, this book was more than that. So much more. Hudson and Alayna's love was tested and tested and each time I think I ...more
Iowagirl1
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hudson and Alayna Fixed Forever - Are they?

In true Hudson and Alayna style there are lies, secrets, stalking, scary stuff, babies and pre-schoolers, The Sky Launch and steamy times.

I loved this continuing story of a magnetic couple that thrive despite their personal issues. There are moments where they make fun of themselves that lighten up this slightly angsty love story. We get glimpses of favorite characters like Mirabelle, Chandler and Gwen. There is also a teaser for the next story.

The Fi
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 FIXED FOREVER STARS!! Wow, this story was amazing and kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved Hudson, he is the perfect man and knows how to treat a woman. The conclusion to Hudson and Alayna's story was perfection, with all the suspense, sexy times and OMG moments. This is a must read, but you should definitely read the series if you haven't started yet.
Liz
Jun 20, 2018 added it
Full review to come.
Mohini Jugran
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male
does it have Hudson?
I want more of Hudson and Alana...
pretty please..

there's date.. June 25th... can't wait..
Shelly Reynolds
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I got you. I won't let anything hurt you. I won't let anything hurt our babies. I swear to you, my love. My precious. Nothing will happen to any of you. Ever."

Ok, ever since I found the Fixed series, Hudson has been my favorite book boyfriend of all time. And this book just sealed the deal! I could not put this one down! Page after page of suspense, heartbreak, worry, love, steam, it just never stopped!!

Facing the unwelcome news that Hudson's former "play-mate", Clelia is soon to become part o
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o
More about Laurelin Paige