Start by marking “とんがり帽子のアトリエ 2 特装版” as Want to Read:
とんがり帽子のアトリエ 2 特装版

とんがり帽子のアトリエ 2 特装版

(Witch Hat Atelier #2)

特装版は『ミニ画集』付き! ミニ画集には、カラーイラストやラフスケッチに加え、未公開の初期設定資料も収録!【2巻の内容】「魔法使いになれるのは、魔法使いとして生まれた人間だけ」という掟があるなかで、魔法使い・キーフリーの弟子になった「ふつうの人」のココ。しかし彼女は、奇妙な「仮面の魔法使い」によって、他の弟子と一緒に不思議な空間にさらわれてしまう。そして、そこには巨鱗竜(ドラゴン)が――!!
Paperback, 特装版, 224 pages
Published August 23rd 2017 by 講談社

To ask other readers questions about とんがり帽子のアトリエ 2 特装版, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about とんがり帽子のアトリエ 2 特装版

☽¸¸.I am¸¸.•*¨ The ¸¸.•*¨*Phoenix¨*•♫♪ ☾
I just can't stress enough how beautiful the artwork of this manga is. I truly believe the mangaka is an incredible artist. It might be partially because it's very close to my personal taste, but I also just can't find any mistake in perspective, sizes etc. as it happens sometimes in mangas; and the ink work is just astonishing.

Also the story is becoming increasingly interesting and I love all the characters (even after the inevitable clichés); as the plot progresses, I'm realizing how the world
Karina
Rating: 5 Stars ★★★★★
Witch Hat Atelier is one of the best manga debuts of 2019, this is a must-read series! The characters, story, world, magic system--everything is fantastic!! (▽`ʃƪ) 💞

Witch Hat Atelier Vol. 2 Review 🌿💜✨

Volume 2 delves deeper into the enchanting world, delightful cast of characters, and complex, yet whimsical magic system!

As Coco and the other witches escape an enchanted/abandoned city trying to escape a dragon, Shirahama wastes no time reminding us of the powerful themes of pe
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than the first volume! Amazing art, absolutely delightful and engaging story. I love it!
Miquel Rodriguez
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
I can't think of a manga that shows the value of empathy this good.
M.
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
[English]

[En español al final]

This volume focuses on Agete, a character I loved from the very beginning of the series. She is incredibly intelligent and seems to take her studies quite seriously. However, it is not her but Coco that comes up with a solution when put under pressure, regardless of her lack of experience with magic. This is something I appreciated a lot in volume 1 as well –Coco’s experience at her mother’s shop always comes in handy. She is never depicted in a bad light despite be
Jillian -always aspiring-
This series continues to amaze both artistically and conceptually. I have no idea where the story will be going plot-wise, but I’m sure it will be worth the journey.
Kirsten
Even better than the first volume. This is just impossibly beautiful, and the story is starting to get really intriguing!
Ken Yuen
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-read
Love this world building. Still a great series so far.
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The plot thickens. The art remains expressive and beautiful. There is intolerance in this world, and I hope Coco can steer clear of it, but that doesn't seem likely.
Clarissa
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series kills me with the cliff hangers!....but I am living for it! There is a certain character that is a bit annoying to me in this volume, but over all still really enjoyed and can’t wait until the next volume is released.
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you haven't already devoured Witch Hat Atelier #1, go do so immediately! The inky goodness in #2 is just a continuation of the Miyazaki vibes evoked by the first volume. Plus, where #2 picks up will be extremely jarring if you haven't read #1.

Coco finds herself in more trouble than an apprentice witch can safely handle. Good thing she has Richeh, Tetia, and Agott with her!

More of the world gets fleshed out, and we get to meet another important character. I'm looking forward to seeing how thi
AN
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
(4.1/5) I enjoyed this almost as much as the first one! The art continues to be amazing, but this felt a little bit like a filler book. The intrigue was really packed at the very beginning and the very end, while the middle was a little more flat for me this time around. Still solid, but just a bit less well paced in my opinion. Coco continues to be adorable and I am so fond of her passion for magic, and for life, and her views on friendship and...honestly she has an almost unbelievable kind-hea ...more
Momo
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Amazing!!! As the previous volume, I loved this one also. The story of Coco and the Atelier of Witch hat it's so entertaining!!😁 I cannot put it down and cannot wait to start the volume 3 to know more about this wonderful story! A piece of art not only because of the great and vivid illustrations but also because the wonderful magic story.
Tabor
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
This series is fantastic. My only negative comment is that I felt the second volume was a little bit faster-paced than the first one, but there was a lot of action. This includes providing a dragon with a nice fluffy bed, Coco being given a forbidden gift, learning to cook with magic and saving citizens from a river. Also included a cliffhanger and I cannot wait for the next volume!
Jessica
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, favorites, manga, 2019
I'm in love with this Manga!
Emmy Neal
This manga series is brilliant. Great characters, brilliant art, accessible fantasy worldbuilding. It reminds me of a non-steampunk Fullmetal Alchemist, with a heavier emphasis on female characters.
Zachary
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charming. Wonderful. Can't wait for the next volume.
Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn
Great continuation to Coco's story with ANOTHER cliff hanger! I need volume 3 now!
Kelsey
Shelves: manga, scifi-fantasy
I love this series! It reminds me of Netflix's Little Witch Academia meets Howl's Moving Castle.
Sarah Schanze
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, manga
This comic remains beautiful to look at and enchanting to read. I can't wait for the next volume.
Travis
This continues to be a beautifully drawn and entertaining story. I do feel a bit let down by the extra bit at the end of the volume. The first volume had some nice world-building bits, and I was also spoiled by the scanlations I read including occasional extra bits of information, or translation notes. This one includes space to draw your own pointed cap, which feels incredibly inane.
Jess Porter
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This ended on a cliffhanger, and now I have to wait for the next one in August T_T sad times
Steven Ng
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I love the artwork ! Story is another level, i'm so enjoyed this series.
Zaz
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Another perfect volume, with well paced adventures, dangers, cute characters and gorgeous art. Where's the sequel?!!!
Guille de la Rosa
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, manga
AMAZING. I NEED THE THIRD VOLUME.

PS: I love coco and tetia and also Qifrey
Matthew Noe
*twitches in anticipation of volume 3*
Chanty
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
coco hugging agathe restored my will to live
Abby
The artwork is incredible, but the story is slow.
Matt Miles
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Volume 2 continues to expand the world of this series with more thematic and visual richness as it allows the expanding cast of characters to learn how beautifully common and lifesaving magic (a metaphor for art) can be.
Chloe
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The worldbuilding and art continue to be absolutely breathtaking. I love the new character dynamics we see in this volume, can't wait to see how this story develops! 💖

• 僕だけがいない街 2 [Boku dake ga Inai Machi 2]
  • 約束のネバーランド 3 [Yakusoku no Neverland 3] (The Promised Neverland, #3)
  • 私がモテてどうすんだ 9 [Watashi ga Motete dousunda 9] (Kiss Him, Not Me!, #9)
  • 3月のライオン 1 [3-gatsu no Lion 1] (March comes in like a lion, #1)
  • X (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2
  • Higurashi When They Cry: Eye Opening Arc, Vol. 2
  • 文豪ストレイドッグス 1 [Bungō Stray Dogs 1]
  • フラウ・ファウスト(1)
  • 四月は君の嘘 2 (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, #2)
  • とつくにの少女 4 [Totsukuni no shōjo 4]
  • Inuyashiki, Vol. 2

Witch Hat Atelier (5 books)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 1
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 3 [Tongari Boushi no Atelier 3] (Witch Hat Atelier, #3)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 4 [Tongari Boushi no Atelier 4] (Witch Hat Atelier, #4)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 5 [Tongari Boushi no Atelier 5] (Witch Hat Atelier, #5)