Start by marking “A Christmas Reunion” as Want to Read:

A Christmas Reunion

(Small Town Christmas #1)

I’ll be home for Christmas…

Tracy Slater may be a successful pop star, but fame and fortune isn't everything she thought it'd be. Under the thumb of a husband who is growing steadily more abusive, she's decided her marriage is over. She just needs to make it through one more trip home for the holidays with him before she’s free.

If only in my dreams…

Stephen Austin wo
ebook
Published November 6th 2017 by David Neth

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Reunion

Start your review of A Christmas Reunion
Sharon
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Christmas Reunion

Good characters and a nice Christmas theme, the story has some twists and turns throughout before the end
Kanyon
I enjoyed this story. It is more of a journey of the characters finding themselves and what they really want out of life. The romance between Tracy and Stephen is a slow progress and at the end it’s sweet and satisfying. A Christmas Reunion is a very well written romance story that can be quickly devoured. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes contemporary romance. A perfect read for around the holidays.

A Christmas Reunion is the first book in the Small Town Christmas series.

I receiv
Patty
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
You cannot go wrong with second chance romance and Christmas! This story of Tracy and Stephen is a short and emotional journey. Tracy has left her hometown to follow her dreams and left Stephen behind. When she returns years later, married, unhappy and a little lost, her high school sweetheart is there. But can they find their chance at happiness? Will her greedy, nasty husband let her go? There are obstacles to overcome and David Neth has woven a beautiful love story of hope and future happines ...more
Lisa
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet story. Tracy and Steven dated in high school. When it came time for college, Tracy moved to LA and became famous singing. Steven wanted to be a writer and stayed behind because if he moved, he would have to work and not have time to write. Of course, as always, life happened. Years later Tracy comes home for the holidays with her husband, who I won’t say much about except that he’s horrible. Find out what happens as the holiday passes. This story really makes you stop and t ...more
Bookish_Sally
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I listened to this story in audio form. Narrators Brenna Larsen and Andrew Russell bring these characters to life in this Short story with a second chance at love. Reunited high school sweethearts Tracy and Stephen have lived their own lives and have become successful in their own right. She’s at the top of her career and married and he’s leveled out and looking for his muse. My favorite character is Stephen, I would love to see these characters get a full story, either what happen in they’re ti ...more
Jim Toner
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very good novella by an author who lives not too far from me. A singer and a writer used to date in high school, but they broke up and went their separate ways. The singer (the woman) got married, but was not happy in her marriage. The writer (the man) never married. In recent times, his writing career seemed to dry up. The two want to take off where they started years ago, but are not sure if it's the right thing to do. David uses realistic characters in realistic situations.
Reggie
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tracy is a famous singer and returning home for the Christmas holidays...w her controlling husband. She runs into her 1st love, Steve, and the pair reconnect. Will Tracy end her marriage to be with Steve? How will her husband react? This is a quick read about 2nd chances. I’m not a fan of cheating so I could not, in good conscience, give 5 stars...but that’s my personal preference. Great HEA and narration.
Lynn Zagrod
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this audiobook free for an honest review. This was a great short story. Although this isn't the Christmas Season, I really enjoyed listening and could feel the Christmas Spirit. This story had heart. The author gave us a solid and well though out, quality story. I enjoyed the story and the characters. The narrator did a great job with the characters and their personalities. The talent for writing by the author shown through out the story.
Jackie
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A lovely story of people finding themselves and each other. A perfect holiday treat. Listened on audible as well as read the ebook. Not to be missed by anyone, a joy to read and listen to. Received a free audio version.
Scott Ryan
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I usually read the more urban fantasy books David Neth has written, but this was nice. Also Rock Chicks! (Well, actually I don't know if Tracy is Rock or Country, or something else. I just had to say that, especially since I'm a musician.)
Holly Lenz
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas Reunion is a sweet holiday romance about a pop-star who comes home for Christmas and finds the love she left behind. The story has a few cuss words, but otherwise is fairly clean.

The audiobook has two narrators, which works well for the two points of view in the story.
Lynda
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This short story gives you a glimpse into the life of a Star. Returning to her childhood home for a nice relaxing Christmas, doesn't actually happen for Tracy. The characters are well written and the tale moves along nicely. This novella is just a quick read, but a very enjoyable one.
CassandraG
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice story and it's written by a guy. Don't see that a lot. You enjoy the characters and the way the story unfolds and the way the story is narrated. It has intersting characters and you like the main characters. So when you get a chance pick up a copy and enjoy.
Alina Elena
Dec 21, 2017
joyce dickerson
Apr 06, 2020
David
Nov 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Melissa
Wendy
Sherry
Debbie P

• The Star and the Shamrock
  • Long Range (Joe Pickett #20)
  • Rubbernecker
  • Twelve Brides Journey West Box Set
  • Licensed to Thrill: Volume 2 (Jess Kimball Thriller, #0.5-1)
  • The Boat Man (Reed & Billie, #1)
  • Texas Born (Long, Tall Texans #44)
  • The Good Lawyer (Good Lawyer, #1)
  • Maggie (Awakening #2)
  • The Rawhide Man
  • Kane (Coven's End, #1)
  • Learning Faith at Steeple Ridge (Steeple Ridge Romance, #2)
  • Snow Kisses
  • Alpha Challenge (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #10)
  • The Irish Cowboy
  • Nelson's Brand (Man of the Month #25)
  • Lawman (Long, Tall Texans, #31)
  • The Settlers: Christian, Western Romance Trilogy
David Neth is the author of the Fuse series, the Under the Moon series, the Small Town Christmas series, and other stories. He lives in Batavia, NY, where he dreams of a successful publishing career and opening his own bookstore.

Small Town Christmas (3 books)
  • A Christmas Charade