Start by marking “Logan (Preston Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Logan (Preston Brothers, #2)

Logan (Preston Brothers #2)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  3,190 Ratings  ·  525 Reviews
As a kid, Logan Preston was a brat.
Through his teens, he became the bad boy.
Now, at nineteen, no one knows what the hell to expect.

High school dropout, Logan Preston is a
good-for-nothing stoner.
A black sheep.
A disappointment.
The worst Preston Punk of the lot.
At least that’s how everyone in his small town
makes him feel.
But Logan Preston has secrets.
Secrets so dark
Published October 1st 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Logan, please sign up.
Alexis Krobatsch You should really read book 4 "More Than Forever" from the series. It's FREE today. It will make you Team LuCa for sure, and there's a lot more about…moreYou should really read book 4 "More Than Forever" from the series. It's FREE today. It will make you Team LuCa for sure, and there's a lot more about Logan in there that's important for you to know.(less)

Christy
5+ stars!!!

description

Oh Logan Preston! I’ve been wishing and hoping for your book from the moment I first met you… I didn’t know what to expect with this book, but it was so much more than I thought it would be. It still was a lot of fun and had some laughs, but it was also deep, real, and raw. It really spoke to me. Logan’s story moved me and I loved it to pieces!

Logan is the middle child in the Preston bunch, the funny kid who's kind of an asshole. Now he’s an adult. He’s a high school drop out who lo
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Well, I can say that this was only my second book by Jay McLean and I'm officially a fan. Admittedly, I loved this second installment of the series more than the first - there was just something about Logan that enabled me to connect with his character on a deep level. Logan...

➦He's a very misunderstood hero and I'm a big sucker for those. And the way he finds a connection with a girl who he never would have given a second glance, someone who he knows and actually dislikes, was very unexpected
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 STARS

"You + Me "

description

Logan Preston is one of Lucy Preston’s six siblings (I just love Lucy & Cam - Please read their book you haven't!). Logan’s the black sheep of the family and has been surpressing traumatic memories with drug use. He’s never been in love, works for the family business, and is very intrigued by his hook-up girl Joy’s friend, Aubrey. Aubrey is the new girl in town running her own business and has one hell of a likable personality.

description

Aubrey’s been burned badly by love and so he
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Once upon a time....There was a superhero with fiery-red hair. Some people described the colour of her hair as scarlet. She had an upturned nose with freckles all across it. In her village she was known as The Red Raven...In the same village as Red Raven lived a boy. A boy who had a past that no one knew of... This is their story...

‘LOGAN:’ is the second book within the ‘Preston Brothers’ series by Jay Mclean. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ Even though this is part of a series it can be read
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
It's LIVE!
Amazon

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

✮✮✮ 5 STARS ✮✮✮ ALL THE FEELS ✮✮✮

Did you hear that? That was Jay McLean shredding my heart.

There have been so many fantastic books this year and it's impossible to name one favorite but LOGAN is definitely among the top five of 2017. This book is also one of the hardest I've read in recent years and because of the theme one of the most important ones.
It's challenging to sort through my feelings for Logan and Aubrey and write a somewhat coherent
Melanie (mells_view)
I'm struggling to write my review for this book because it was just so phenomenal I'm not sure the words I can come up with are enough. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I always love Jay's writing, but Logan was next level for me. Logan was the perfect new adult romance read, with a deeply emotional and REAL side. with that perfect dose of family that Jay always weaves in. It was deeply emotional. Dark at times, and definitely WILL make you uncomfortable. It is angsty, sexy, fun, and s ...more
Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳Not going to lie... I am a tad bit disappointed with this novel...

I am not the biggest fan of angsty romance novels, but there are some here and there that I truly welcome with open arms and am able to tolerate. Knowing how much I adore Jay Mclean's past stories, I thought this one would not be an exception. I was wrong... Maybe it's the taste in writing I now have, or the way I read things with a different meaning, more suspenseful, and more MEANINGFUL in contrast prior of how I did before.
Ida
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars⭐

“You play stupid games…? You win stupid prizes”

The problem with waiting half a month after finishing a book to write a review-> you forget half the plot and characters, so this won't be a proper review.

description

Trigger warnings: (view spoiler)

Logan is the second book in Jay McLeans series about the Preston brothers, and although I wasn't too fond of the first book, I liked Logan and Aubreys story.

Being the black sheep of the family, you know there's more to
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

"Fee-fi-fo-fum..."

I was really looking forward to the Preston brother wild child, Logan. I wanted to find out what in the hell is going on with him and boy, did I get my wish...and then some.

In fact, I'm not all that happy with knowing. And I'm not talking about the "cause" although that and the twist were a bit much. It was his love affair with Mary.

I hated Mary and I really came to hate all things Mary. I really hated how he went on and on about Mary. And I absolutely hated the ride
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I feel like every time I read and then try to review a Jay McLean book I always  say "this books was my favotite"...or "this book was so different." I even say that "this book was so much MORE."  Well, again I find myself in the same place. I find myself having read a book and again finding more than just good writing...more than just another good story. See, in the written words on McLean's pages, she not only brings a rivoting story and characters who burrow deep into your mind and heart, but ...more
Wendy
5-star-review.png (1049×216)

I absolutely adore this author, because she is responsible for writing my all time favorite book,  "More Than Forever" , but to be honest... I have loved reading every single one of her books !! I think this book can be read as a stand alone, but I would strongly advice everyone to read the "More Than" series first. It's an amazing series and it's where I first met little Logan. You should also give the first book in this series, "Lucas"  a go... I promise you won't be sorry !!

But like I said...
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Logan started off as a great read. It was introduced as a romance with a bit of angst, a teen love affair. It was a little magical at the beginning. A very enjoyable but small portion of the book.

It soon turned into a drama fest. The leads spent more time arguing than loving. Not only that, but as a spin off series, i felt that just too much was re-hashed, re-used. Same themes, words, jokes, people. And an attempt to cram them all in. Both the former and the latter took away too much from the ro
Roobie

Behind us, people start complaining that we're holding up the line. Lucy glares. "Would you chill the fuck out?"

The asshole behind me says, "Nice. You plan on kissing your baby with that filthy mouth sweetheart?"

If you ever want to see the fear in a man's eyes from the threats of six men, get him to say something shitty to the men's daughter/sister/wife. I step forward, "Say that again."

A woman mumbles, "Damn Preston Punks."
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

What's beneath the bravado Logan Preston?

Gah! The feel of this book!!! Jay Mclean did it again and this time, regardless of the
preparations I did, it was never enough. Logan and Aubrey's journey through Jay's fantastic writing still managed to evoke plenty of emotions in me. Several hours after, I'm still here…staring blankly at my screen, basking all the feels with tears streaming down my face of sadness and joy. I was gutted, I was pained, I was angry, I feel betrayed, I want to smash thi
Nadia Awadi
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this 2 days ago and almost can't remember anything about it now so I think it's time to write a review before I have total amnesia tomorrow.

*low self-esteem: Is this how you start your review seriously?*

me: yup

*low self-esteem: Come on. You have to come up with something better than that*

me: Roses are red
Violets are blue
Logan I fucking love you
Lachlan I fucking love you too.

*low self-esteem:*
description

So that was weird and random. A great start obviously. So let's start shall we?

*low sel
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
WOW - what an emotional and heart-breaking new novel by Jay McLean. I shouldn't have been surprised, she has done it before - totally gutted me.

WOW - this book gutted me!!

I should have known by now that no book by Jay Mclean is ever just a light hearted read. She excels in breaking her characters and building them back up, including me.

LOGAN, was not an easy read for me.

There was so much already foreshadowing a certain abyss, but when it came - I was not at all prepared. This book ripped my he
AJ
“I am conflict...
...she is hope.”

4.5 raw, emotional stars!

Oh, Jay McLean, what have you done to my poor heart! I have SO much love for Logan Preston! Such a wonderfully complex character, the boy broke my heart and made me fall in love, and I felt every moment of his tumultuous story. This is a gorgeous romance, a beautiful story about family, and a heartbreaking journey for a tormented man. A raw and emotional read that made me laugh, swoon and cry, and I couldn’t put it down.

Logan is the mi
Damjana
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.75 stars!
I loved this book. I loved Logan already in first book, guess I like bad boys more than sweethearts like Lucas was.
I liked writing style, pace was great, until 80% you are still wondering what the hell happened in Logan's past.
I can't wait on third Preston Brothers book 😊
Jamie C
Jayme
Surprise, surprise. I love another book from Jay McLean. Logan is all the emotions you can name and more. Make sure you feel each of them.

Logan Preston is unknown. One of these rebellious brothers that no one understands. Until she does. Aubrey. Red.

It's sweet, it's heartbreaking. You have everything here. It grips you from the first pages, and long after the end. It is not always easy. It touches on some difficult topics. But it is worth reading and experiencing.

If you like tearjerker books, ye
KceeReads

I'm not sure how Jay McLean does it, but this author never fails to surprise me. Her writing brilliance is a gift to us Romance junkies. Like "I'd-bow-to-her-feet" kind of brilliance. Who can put in cuteness, angst, swoon, pain and perfect chemistry all before Chapter 5 of a book? Only JMac, people.

Only.
J.
Mac.

Every chapter of Logan is gripping. And the entire book? A crazy emotional rollercoaster ride. Even the pain you want to savor because it just feels damn good to have that intensity in yo
~Dawn~TUG
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All The Stars

Jay McLean has done it again..she uses her words to comfort, slay, redeem, laugh, mourn, hate and finally understand all that is Logan Preston. Through the other books at a glance he is the brat, the one lost in a cloud of smoke. But to those closest to him, he is everything.

This book has so much depth. It has you wanting, suffering, rebuilding and the unwavering unselfish love of family. A broken boy that uses others to escape; whether it's Mary, randoms, just anything to dull the
❤Sana❤
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

“One day…” Aubrey whispers. “I’ll be your Mary, Logan. I’ll be the one to take away your pain.”.
“One day,” I whisper, kissing her jaw. “There won’t be any pain.”

Even with the ugliness of Mary, Ecstasy, Cocaine and Heroin and even with the breakthroughs, the episodes and the self-destruction I couldn't not fall in love with Logan.

I knew from the moment I met Logan Preston in Lucas that he would shatter my soul and break my heart, but I never thought that the blow would be this
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
Ahhhhahahahaha what the f. Jay McLean knows how to write a dramatic fucking story let me tell you THAT. I read this in a day and when I was done I just sat up and looked around, probably blinking like an owl because I had been so immersed. The Preston family will never cease to get old to me. Seriously, I LOVE stories with families that are this close knit. Besides that, I don't even know what to say. Those flashbacks drove me NUTS and no way did I expect what came at the end when we found out w ...more
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
My book hangover has a hangover. Omg the feels on acid.
description

She did it again. She ripped out my heart, stomped on it and put it back together again. I'm pretty much emotional road kill and have a monumental book hangover after Logan by Jay McLean.

This book channeled all of the old school feels I cherish so much from the More series. Jay's books created my "feels barometer." Does this make sense? I live for these feels. I'm not telling you a thing about this book. Go in blind. That's the thing about J
Jemima
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
for reviews

logan

Title: Logan
Author: Jay McLean
Genre: New Adult
Publication: October 1, 2017

WOH!! Saying this book is a roller coaster of emotions is a an understatement! I should have know that Jay McLean won't go easy on her readers! I mean.. wow! This book gutted me!
I was expecting a fun book because Logan Preston, Fun loving Logan Preston doesn't do anything serious. He's known for being the town man-whore, the high school drop out, the stoner. Underneath all that facade...who would have thought that Log
Krishaines
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.25 stars.

“What's beneath the bravado, Logan Preston?”

I'm a sucker for a Jay McLean book. I've read every book except for one. Every time I start a new book by her, I go in blind. But I know one thing for sure; it's going to blow my mind away and make me cry. Okay so two things. But I digress.

Logan is one of the Preston brothers who is smack dab in the middle. He uses all that's told about him as a cover. Inside he's just as human as the next person. He story broke my heart and I never wa
Mallory
2 stars

Let's just say I was really into this until about 70% or so when Logan goes off the rails and ruins the romance for me. I felt like what happens could have been left out and still made an impact on the plot. So while I enjoyed most of it, the book started to go downhill and the ending felt unresolved before the epilogue wrapped it up neatly.

Also: NOT SAFE for any of my safety gang peeps.
Ella Fox
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
McLean is as epic as ever
Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult Romance, and most of all, procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, playing house and binge watching Netflix.
She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel.

Jay lives in the subur
More about Jay McLean

Preston Brothers (2 books)
  • Lucas (Preston Brothers, #1)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
  • Wildfire In His Arms
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
“You look like a leprechaun.”
“You smell like a venereal disease.”
“You want to get out of here?”
“Yeah.”