Start by marking “Logan (Preston Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Logan (Preston Brothers, #2)

Logan

(Preston Brothers #2)

As a kid, Logan Preston was a brat.
Through his teens, he became the bad boy.
Now, at nineteen, no one knows what the hell to expect.

High school dropout, Logan Preston is a
good-for-nothing stoner.
A black sheep.
A disappointment.
The worst Preston Punk of the lot.
At least that’s how everyone in his small town
makes him feel.
But Logan Preston has secrets.
Secrets so dark
Published October 1st 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Logan, please sign up.
Alexis Krobatsch You should really read book 4 "More Than Forever" from the series. It's FREE today. It will make you Team LuCa for sure, and there's a lot more about …moreYou should really read book 4 "More Than Forever" from the series. It's FREE today. It will make you Team LuCa for sure, and there's a lot more about Logan in there that's important for you to know.(less)
Lauren - SERIESous Books Yes, it can because it follows a new set of leads. But I would recommend reading the first book in the series, Lucas at the very least. I highly recom…moreYes, it can because it follows a new set of leads. But I would recommend reading the first book in the series, Lucas at the very least. I highly recommend reading More Than Forever before you start this series since this series is a spin-off of the characters we meet there.(less)

Start your review of Logan (Preston Brothers, #2)
Christy
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-five-stars
5+ stars!!!

description

Oh Logan Preston! I’ve been wishing and hoping for your book from the moment I first met you… I didn’t know what to expect with this book, but it was so much more than I thought it would be. It still was a lot of fun and had some laughs, but it was also deep, real, and raw. It really spoke to me. Logan’s story moved me and I loved it to pieces!

Logan is the middle child in the Preston bunch, the funny kid who's kind of an asshole. Now he’s an adult. He’s a high school drop out who lo
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Well, I can say that this was only my second book by Jay McLean and I'm officially a fan. Admittedly, I loved this second installment of the series more than the first - there was just something about Logan that enabled me to connect with his character on a deep level. Logan...

➦He's a very misunderstood hero and I'm a big sucker for those. And the way he finds a connection with a girl who he never would have given a second glance, someone who he knows and actually dislikes, was very unexpected
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 STARS

"You + Me "

description

Logan Preston is one of Lucy Preston’s six siblings (I just love Lucy & Cam - Please read their book you haven't!). Logan’s the black sheep of the family and has been surpressing traumatic memories with drug use. He’s never been in love, works for the family business, and is very intrigued by his hook-up girl Joy’s friend, Aubrey. Aubrey is the new girl in town running her own business and has one hell of a likable personality.

description

Aubrey’s been burned badly by love and so her
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Once upon a time....There was a superhero with fiery-red hair. Some people described the colour of her hair as scarlet. She had an upturned nose with freckles all across it. In her village she was known as The Red Raven...In the same village as Red Raven lived a boy. A boy who had a past that no one knew of... This is their story...

‘LOGAN:’ is the second book within the ‘Preston Brothers’ series by Jay Mclean. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ Even though this is part of a series it
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
It's LIVE!
Amazon

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

✮✮✮ 5 STARS ✮✮✮ ALL THE FEELS ✮✮✮

Did you hear that? That was Jay McLean shredding my heart.

There have been so many fantastic books this year and it's impossible to name one favorite but LOGAN is definitely among the top five of 2017. This book is also one of the hardest I've read in recent years and because of the theme one of the most important ones.
It's challenging to sort through my feelings for Logan and Aubrey and write a somewhat coherent
Wendy
5-star-review.png (1049×216)

I absolutely adore this author, because she is responsible for writing my all-time favorite book,  "More Than Forever" , but to be honest... I have loved reading every single one of her books !! I think this book can be read as a stand-alone, but I would strongly advice everyone to read the "More Than" series first. It's an amazing series and it's where I first met little Logan. You should also give the first book in this series, "Lucas"  a go... I promise you won't be sorry !!

But like I said...
Danielle
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another binge read for me. ☺️ Please note, this is rated R for language and overall hottie hotness!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Those Preston punks are the best!! While I enjoyed Logan’s story (book 2), I just think that Lucas (book 1) was a bit better. Still Hot, yes, with a capital H. 😍 This has so much angst and heartbreak. Total book crack. ❤️
Melanie (mells_view)
I'm struggling to write my review for this book because it was just so phenomenal I'm not sure the words I can come up with are enough. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I always love Jay's writing, but Logan was next level for me. Logan was the perfect new adult romance read, with a deeply emotional and REAL side. with that perfect dose of family that Jay always weaves in. It was deeply emotional. Dark at times, and definitely WILL make you uncomfortable. It is angsty, sexy, fun, and s ...more
CristiinaReads❀
➳Not going to lie... I am a tad bit disappointed with this novel...

I am not the biggest fan of angsty romance novels, but there are some here and there that I truly welcome with open arms and am able to tolerate. Knowing how much I adore Jay Mclean's past stories, I thought this one would not be an exception. I was wrong... Maybe it's the taste in writing I now have, or the way I read things with a different meaning, more suspenseful, and more MEANINGFUL in contrast prior of how I did before
Ida
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars⭐

“You play stupid games…? You win stupid prizes”

The problem with waiting half a month after finishing a book to write a review-> you forget half the plot and characters, so this won't be a proper review.

description

Trigger warnings: (view spoiler)

Logan is the second book in Jay McLeans series about the Preston brothers, and although I wasn't too fond of the first book, I liked Logan and Aubreys story.

Being the black sheep of the family, you know there's more to
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE+++++++++ STARS*****

AMAZING!

I can't even believe that I waited this long to read this outstanding series!
Jay McLean... I ADORE YOU!!

Logan is my favorite Preston!
Although, I really hope that Jay plans to write a book for Lachlin, and the rest of the Preston brothers. :)

Here are my overall ratings:

Hero: 5+++++
Chemistry Between Hero & Heroine: 5+++++
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

"Fee-fi-fo-fum..."

I was really looking forward to the Preston brother wild child, Logan. I wanted to find out what in the hell is going on with him and boy, did I get my wish...and then some.

In fact, I'm not all that happy with knowing. And I'm not talking about the "cause" although that and the twist were a bit much. It was his love affair with Mary.

I hated Mary and I really came to hate all things Mary. I really hated how he went on and on about Mary. And I absolutely hated the rid
Jamie
Nicola
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-reads
Another winner. Must dash again, Leo needs me.

description ...we can’t ever let the people in our pasts, and the pasts we created, define who we are and what we stand for, what we live for. What we love for.”

Kelli C
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel like every time I read and then try to review a Jay McLean book I always  say "this books was my favotite"...or "this book was so different." I even say that "this book was so much MORE."  Well, again I find myself in the same place. I find myself having read a book and again finding more than just good writing...more than just another good story. See, in the written words on McLean's pages, she not only brings a rivoting story and characters who burrow deep into your mind and heart, but ...more
Roobie

Behind us, people start complaining that we're holding up the line. Lucy glares. "Would you chill the fuck out?"

The asshole behind me says, "Nice. You plan on kissing your baby with that filthy mouth sweetheart?"

If you ever want to see the fear in a man's eyes from the threats of six men, get him to say something shitty to the men's daughter/sister/wife. I step forward, "Say that again."

A woman mumbles, "Damn Preston Punks."

Arena♡
⭐ 5 'You + Me' Stars ⭐

"Whats beneath the bravado, Logan Preston?"

Logan is the second book in the 'Preston Brothers' series by Jay McLean.

This book is beyond what I expected. When I jumped into this book I was looking for a light and fun, swoon-worthy read, but this book was so much more, it was raw and real.

"I am lost. I am high, floating. I am low, beneath the earth’s surface. I am night. She is day. I am darkness. She is light… Aubrey kisses me again. And she is hope."

Logan is the b
Phuong ✯
#1 Lucas ↠ 2 stars
#2 Logan ↠ 4.25 stars
#3 Leo ↠ currently reading

I'm kindly asking Jay McLean to adopt me into the Preston family.

Lucy needs a sister with all these crazy boys. With 1 girl, 6 boys and a single father, the testosterone level in that household is astronomically high, it needs to be balanced with some estrogen. I just want to help wherever I can yk.

Logan was a rollercoaster of emotions and definitely not an easy read. Logan is one of the few characters, that I wanted to slap and
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Logan started off as a great read. It was introduced as a romance with a bit of angst, a teen love affair. It was a little magical at the beginning. A very enjoyable but small portion of the book.

It soon turned into a drama fest. The leads spent more time arguing than loving. Not only that, but as a spin off series, i felt that just too much was re-hashed, re-used. Same themes, words, jokes, people. And an attempt to cram them all in. Both the former and the latter took away too much from the ro
Corina
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOW - what an emotional and heart-breaking new novel by Jay McLean. I shouldn't have been surprised, she has done it before - totally gutted me.

WOW - this book gutted me!!

I should have known by now that no book by Jay Mclean is ever just a light hearted read. She excels in breaking her characters and building them back up, including me.

LOGAN, was not an easy read for me.

There was so much already foreshadowing a certain abyss, but when it came - I was not at all prepared. This book ripped my he
Bookadmirer
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

What's beneath the bravado Logan Preston?

Gah! The feel of this book!!! Jay Mclean did it again and this time, regardless of the
preparations I did, it was never enough. Logan and Aubrey's journey through Jay's fantastic writing still managed to evoke plenty of emotions in me. Several hours after, I'm still here…staring blankly at my screen, basking all the feels with tears streaming down my face of sadness and joy. I was gutted, I was pained, I was angry, I feel betrayed, I wan
Yeasmin Alo
SOMEONE PLS SAVE MY A** 🤧
I think I got Daddy issues too from this book
I mean can I just take a moment to appreciate Tom Preston?
Damn that man is a Supreme alpha male 😋🙊

Jokes apart,
Honestly , I think You can not be saved, only person who can save you is you, YOURSELF
I am glad Logan Saved Himself

I have a special place in my heart for the name "Red" Because of the Chasing Red series by Isabelle Ronin which I highly recommend
Red's aka Aubrey's character was so damn relatable
The girl next door
Nadia Awadi
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this 2 days ago and almost can't remember anything about it now so I think it's time to write a review before I have total amnesia tomorrow.

*low self-esteem: Is this how you start your review seriously?*

me: yup

*low self-esteem: Come on. You have to come up with something better than that*

me: Roses are red
Violets are blue
Logan I fucking love you
Lachlan I fucking love you too.

*low self-esteem:*
description

So that was weird and random. A great start obviously. So let's start shall we?
AJ
“I am conflict...
...she is hope.”

4.5 raw, emotional stars!

Oh, Jay McLean, what have you done to my poor heart! I have SO much love for Logan Preston! Such a wonderfully complex character, the boy broke my heart and made me fall in love, and I felt every moment of his tumultuous story. This is a gorgeous romance, a beautiful story about family, and a heartbreaking journey for a tormented man. A raw and emotional read that made me laugh, swoon and cry, and I couldn’t put it down.

Logan is the
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I knew... I just knew going into this book that my heart would break. I got off way too easy with Lucas and his not-so-complicated story. I had a feeling that my feelings would be tested with Logan. And. I. Was. RIGHT!!

This story was all about Logan and his love for Mary. She was sweet. She was always there when he needed her. She gave him peace. Whenever he was anxious, afraid, pissed or even happy, she was there. She also wasn't a person. Mary was the love of Logan's life and she was also
KceeReads

I'm not sure how Jay McLean does it, but this author never fails to surprise me. Her writing brilliance is a gift to us Romance junkies. Like "I'd-bow-to-her-feet" kind of brilliance. Who can put in cuteness, angst, swoon, pain and perfect chemistry all before Chapter 5 of a book? Only JMac, people.

Only.
J.
Mac.

Every chapter of Logan is gripping. And the entire book? A crazy emotional rollercoaster ride. Even the pain you want to savor because it just feels damn good to have that intensity in
Jayme
Surprise, surprise. I love another book from Jay McLean. Logan is all the emotions you can name and more. Make sure you feel each of them.

Logan Preston is unknown. One of these rebellious brothers that no one understands. Until she does. Aubrey. Red.

It's sweet, it's heartbreaking. You have everything here. It grips you from the first pages, and long after the end. It is not always easy. It touches on some difficult topics. But it is worth reading and experiencing.

If you like tearjerker books, ye
Krishaines
Dawn
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All The Stars

Jay McLean has done it again..she uses her words to comfort, slay, redeem, laugh, mourn, hate and finally understand all that is Logan Preston. Through the other books at a glance he is the brat, the one lost in a cloud of smoke. But to those closest to him, he is everything.

This book has so much depth. It has you wanting, suffering, rebuilding and the unwavering unselfish love of family. A broken boy that uses others to escape; whether it's Mary, randoms, just anything to dull the

• Playing with Fire
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • Little Lies
  • Chasing the Moon
  • I Promise You
  • Out of Love
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • Rich Prick
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
  • Corrupt My Mind (North Haven University #1)
Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult and Young Adult romance, and skilled procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her three little boys, investing way too much time on True Crime Documentaries and binge-watching reality TV.
She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her lau

Preston Brothers (3 books)
  • Lucas (Preston Brothers, #1)
  • Leo (Preston Brothers #3)

News & Interviews

“I never want to hurt you, Red,” he whispers. “Don’t let me hurt you, okay?”
“You haven’t,” I assure, running my hands through his hair.
He rears back, his eyes on mine again. “Promise me?”
“I swear.”