Start by marking “Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)” as Want to Read:
Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)

Undeniable

(Unacceptables MC #6)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  126 Ratings  ·  81 Reviews
Ryan Axston may have been my brother’s best friend, but he is so much more than that to me…
He was my first everything. Kiss. Sexual encounter. Love. Ax had my whole heart, but he had no freaking clue.

He always wanted to be a Marine. It was in his blood. The day his brother was shipped home in a body bag, Ax signed up and left town to do his duty to his country.
I forced my
Published (first published November 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Undeniable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniable

Dana
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a really quick read. I wish there had been more of the back story between Cassidy and Ryan.

I did like how they had known each other as teenagers, I’m a sucker for second chance romances.

I do plan to read more from the author.
Sara Oxton
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Undeniable by Kristen Hope Mazzola a thrilling four-star read. This is an Unacceptable MC novella but can be read as stand-alone, I have read some of the others in the world so really enjoyed this one, In this story we get to see Ryan Axston or Ax as he is known by his MC brothers, as Vice president he has many responsibilities but he has always had a sense of duty, and known how hard it can be to have to leave things behind for the betterment of other things. Like Cassidy Lewis as he had to lea ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I loved the history of Ax and Cassidy, his timing was terrible and I was a little irritated that he just came swooping in when he finally realized what a great girl Cassidy was. Between avenging his brothers death by joining the Marines and finding his way after separating the military by joining the Unacceptables, Ax has had to find his own way and when he finally opened his eyes to his future he was willing to give it all up.

Reviewed by: Paige R.

****************************************

This wa
Jan
A short and sweet, childhood friends to lover's romance.

Cassidy and Ryan had grown up together, Ryan was Cassidys brothers best friend.

When Ryan loses his brother who is in the forces his world as he knows it changes. Ryan leaves town joins the marines leaving a heart broken Cassidy behind.

Fast forward ten years and Ryan is back, he's served his country and now a member of an MC.

You have to be able to read between the lines with Undeniable, it doesen't go into depth or share to many thoughts
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Sexy. Sweet. Easy. Full of undeniable passion. Kristen Hope Mazzola is back with a steamy little novella in her Unacceptables series (all standalones) and it was so so good... captivating and one I devoured in a sitting.

Undeniable was a great second chance/friends to lovers love story to heat up my night and get my heart beating a little faster. Cassidy and Ryan (Ax) lit up my kindle, warmed my heart, and had me squirming in my seat. I loved every single moment they gave me...and then so
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

YAY! Another great addition to Susan Stoker's Kindle World right here! Undeniable is sexy, exciting and HOT! It was full of action and every bit of the romance sizzled and sparked...it was like a thunderstorm and it just...raised the hair on my arms and neck and just gave me such a...buzz! I loved how easy it was to fall for Ryan. He is incredibly gorgeous and the way he just oozed energy and manliness had me all hot and bothered. This book wasn't what I expecte
Cheryl Norris
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book for the most part, however I did feel like it was a bit rushed. You first meet Ryan and Cass when they are 18 and then fast forward 10 years and they run into each other again. Ryan is a different person than he was 10 years ago. He served in the military and has joined a MC. When him and Cass first meet up again, you see and feel the tension between the two, but it goes away very quickly.
While I did feel that this story was rushed some and that the characters could have been
Heather andrews
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cass really knows how to get back at her man, "Whenever I told Tank to get Ryan, the goofy, giant dog would jump up and start frantically licking his face. I busted out laughing as Ryan flew up yelling, “Dammit, Tank, I’m your owner. Stop listening to her.” Thhis was a quick enjoyable read Ryan was seriously head over heels for his woman.
Teresa Lara
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series♡I love Ryan and Cass sweet 2nd chance book♡Love all the characters more plz
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
full review on release day!
Amanda Thomas
Not fully developed.

Even though I love this series overall, this book just didn’t seem fully developed. There was no flow in the development of Ax’s and Cassie’s relationship.
Anne Milne
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I’ve loved all the other books but I’m sorry to say this wasn’t my favourite.

I think it was because I just didn’t connect with Ryan like the previous male characters. We didn’t get to know him very well which probably was the major reason for my reticence. Cassidy is the woman who’s always loved him but he left her.

Even though this is a short read I felt that some areas could have been expanded on, it was like a decision was made but we never got to read about the consequences.

review
Maria
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's novella.....only a novella.

I needed this book to be sooo much longer. I didn't want it to end because I have questions lots and lots of questions.

Ryan is our hero. We meet him on the day of his older brother's, Cam, funeral. He died in combat and things will never be the same. Ryan is expected to go to college and take a different path from Cam but that is not what Ryan feels he needs to do. Is this going to cause problems with the folks...oh yea.

Cass's older brother Nate is Ryan's best fri
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Cassidy had been in love with Ryan Axston for years, but never said a thing because he was her brother’s best friend. Things changed, however, when Ryan’s brother was killed while serving his country. When Ryan enlists in the Marines, she is forced to let him go.

Being a Marine was in Ryan’s blood. Trying to cope with the loss of his brother he enlists and never looks back. Even after the Marine’s he is lost until he finds his place in the brotherhood of the Unacceptables MC Club. For ten years,
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is a different type of novella for a biker book. I was expecting something very different. This all starts when Ryan loses his brother. After that it is a story of him and what he thinks would be best for him. In the process he is also involving his best friend and his best friends' sister Cassidy. With only weeks before he leaves, he falls in love with Cassidy and only tells her he is leaving days before.

Ten years later they meet up again and now he is in a mc. He is dealing with a
Elysian Fields
This was a pretty good read. I have read a few stories by this author and within this series, but all out of order. I was a bit lost with who the secondary characters were in this story, but it did not affect my enjoyment of the plot.

There were a few minor editing errors but nothing too distracting. I enjoyed the plot and the characters of Cassidy and Ryan, their love is everlasting. I understand that this was a novella, but it seemed a bit too easy, to simple, and very low in angst. I did not
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ten years ago Cassidy and Ryan were friends, he was her brothers best friend and she was the younger sister who had a mad crush on her brothers friend, but no one really knew about that little secret... that is until after a night of drinking Cassidy makes her crush known to Ryan. He told her when she was sober they could talk about said crush, but until then nothing would happen. But the man Cassidy knew started to change before her very eyes, and then he announced he was walking away to join t ...more
Christine Mize
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book ripped my heart out from the very first page and never gave it back! Big ugly cry at the very beginning, emotions so deep that it was almost as if I were living the scene, rather than reading them. Ryan "Ax" Axston followed in his big brother's footsteps by joining the Marines, leaving behind the love of his life, Cassidy. When he returns rough around the edges, the Unacceptables brought him into the fold, helping him heal. Back in town to complete a mission for the Unnacptables t ...more
Kathy Wideman
This is the sixth book in the series and they should be read in order. Ryan Axston lost his way when his brother was killed. He joined the military and lost the only friends he had. He had loved his best friend’s sister, Cassidy since he could remember but he messed that up when he left for the military. Now he is one of the Unacceptables. 10 years later he is back. He is a different man than he was all those years. Cassidy can’t believe her eyes when she sees Ryan again. Sure, she is engaged to ...more
Kim  Brewing
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I finished this a couple of days ago, but only got to the review this morning. I was going to rate it a strong 3.5, but 2 days later and I will still thinking about it for various reason. My own rating scale is about how much emotion/feelings a book gives me - so I'm bumping it to a strong 4.25.

Here's my thoughts...
First I love KHM's writing style. The way the words are put on paper work for me. I also love second chance romances and inta everything and she does this well. Now on to the particul
Sarah Dale
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I went into this book blind, I have never read anything from this author before but they are one that has been recommended to me. I didn't realise this was part of a series and a novella. My only criticism of this book is that I wish it had been a full length novel, there was so much going on that could have been told, I would loved to have known more of Cassidy and Ryan's story and part of me feels that the MC storyline was a bit rushed but seeing as this is a Kindle World Novella its a fantast ...more
Konny
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Undeniable by Kristen Hope Mazzola is a Dela Force Heroes and Unacceptables MC crossover book.
Ryan - Ax - Axston was Cassidys first in many things. He was determined to become a Marine and left everything behind, including Cassidy.
Now, 10 years later, hes back. Now hes the Vice President of one of the Unacceptables MC s chapters. And he seeks Cassidy out.
Cassidy Lewis never forgot her first love. Now shes engaged, to be married soon. But her bad boy ex-military, biker is back. And shes more than
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Ohhh Ax my LOVE!

ARC Generously Provided by the Author

Undeniable by Kristen Hope Mazzola is a standalone about Ax and Cassidy who they know each other when they were young. I would say this book is a second chance romance... we know an Ax young who is suffering the death of his brother so he made a difficult decision and leave his town, and we know a young Cassidy who was always be in love with Ax.

After 10 years Ax is back to his town and when he sees Cassidy he knows he doesnt have stop to
Julie
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this short story we have Cassidy and Ryan (Ax). They were friends for years, which changed to love for Ryan when they turned 18, Cassidy always knew she loved Ryan and was just waiting for him to notice, but then he vanished.
It's now 10 yrs later and Cassie is engaged to be married to someone else when Ryan appears back in town. Ryan is now called Ax and a member of the Unacceptables MC, he's seen Cassie and hoping they could start all over again. But things can change in 10 yrs, Cassie has a
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
God I just love Kristen Hope Mazzola! Undeniable is the perfect fast, sexy, and sweet read that will have you flying through the pages with a smile on your face. It was exactly what I needed to put a smile on my face! In love with her brother’s best friend, Cassidy finally has her moment with him only to lose him to the military when he leaves. After ten years she’s tried to move on, but when Ryan comes back he’s not giving her up.

I loved Cassidy and Ryan! While their story was quick it didn’t
Katy Kitchin
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
🌟🌟🌟 3.5 Rocking Stars 🌟🌟🌟

I love following Kristen’s Untouchables MC series but I have to say this was by faaaaaar her best yet!!!!!!!! It was wonderful! I love reading about this MC world she’s created and the way they become this unconventional, perfectly imperfect family. And I think any instalove fans will adore them. Generally this isn’t me but I adore Kristen and I love the way she explores family as more than blood, so I kept reading. But the way she manages to combine a second chance roma
Colleen Giminiani
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Undeniable by Kristen Hope Mazzola is a kindle world addition to her Unacceptable mc series and a crossover with Susan Stoker. This novella can also be satisfying as a standalone.

Undeniable takes you back into the mc life of those some of us are simply no stranger to. As I have read each and every one of them, I can go on to further say that this contribution was great! Packed with some heat, suspense, love and second chances it made my heart swoon.

Ryan had a rough go at accepting what happene
Lauren
3.5 Stars
This story is short, fast paced and easy to read. I liked Ryan and Cassidy. My heart hurt for Ryan in the beginning of this story. I understood his need to make his brother proud.
I saw some chemistry between Ryan and Cassidy but I wanted more. I also wanted more scenes with Ryan and Cassidy together. Despite that, I liked Cassidy and Ryan as a couple. I was happy that they gave love and each other a second chance.
I thought Cassidy and Ryan’s wedding scene was super cute. I was happy t
Linda Rea
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ryan was everything to Cassie and even though he was friends with her brother she didn’t care she loved him but his brother has been killed and Ryan isn’t the same. Ten years ago he loved me and walked away all in the same night now he’s back and it’s a little to late, I’m engaged to Kevin a nice stable guy but Ryan was everything to me. When he shows up just to break my heart again with his motorcycle and his cut I tell him to go and I never want to see him again, but when he sees me in the win ...more
Badh
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet second chance romance, set inside a MC. Although, I tend to think of it more as MC-lite than full blown MC.

Ryan had an older brother named Cam. He died in the service. Ryan also had a best friend named Nate who had a younger sister named Cass. The 4 of them were always close and did a lot together. When Cam died, Ryan was devastated. He and Cass got close then, but he didn't tell her that he had joined the Marines until right before he was supposed to leave.

Ten years later, he'
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, lives in the suburbs of Tampa soaking up the sunshine while watching hockey or football at beach bars. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance – with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between. A portion of her royalties goes to the Marcie Mazzola Founda ...more

Unacceptables MC (8 books)
  • Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)
  • Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unacceptables MC, #3)
  • Untouchable (Unacceptables MC, #4)
  • Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
  • Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)
  • Unscarred (Unacceptables MC #8)