Start by marking “The Millionaire Maker: Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do” as Want to Read:
The Millionaire Maker: Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do

The Millionaire Maker: Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  171 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Master the art of wealth building, and make money the way millionaires do! There are only two things millionaires have that you don't: wealth and the knowledge to build wealth. But that's all about to change. Thanks to "Millionaire Maker" Loral Langemeier, you can develop the same financial intelligence that millionaires use to create, grow, and sustain their fortunes.

Rega
Published January 21st 2006 by McGraw-Hill Education (first published December 31st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Millionaire Maker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Millionaire Maker

Thomas San martin
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
You can't expect a book to tell you step by step how to get rich, its unrealistic. All of us have different situations, different opinions, different views on certain subjects. I see a lot of people give these type of books horrible reviews because they're still broke and not any richer after reading them and I find it ridiculous! These books give you a taste of what being wealthy is, they give us a taste of what the wealthy`s mindset is because it really is a mindset. All these books about weal ...more
Paula Quinene
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Years ago, a good friend made me a personal finance spreadsheet on Excel. Today, I've used the author's info to enhance my original sheet. I really enjoyed how she tied together business finance w/ personal finance. I have added an annual cash flow statement and a gap analysis sheet to my files.

Loral also goes into managing/paying off debt and how to move your cash assets to start a business via specific examples.
Sue Bridehead (A Pseudonym)
This book, while full of case studies, is deliberately vague about certain details, probably in an effort to drive queries to LL's coaching company. I am a little more confused after reading it than I was prior to reading it. Entities--oy. I feel like a fool not having one, but which one do I get, and why? Unclear. This book is a sales tool, little more. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Stacy
Jan 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still felt very theory based despite claims it was practice oriented. The concepts are only going to work once great ideas and opportunities are acted upon, but a person would have to have the ideas and opportunities first. All in all, its inspirational and interesting, but I won't be forming my own corporations anytime soon.
evan pon
Jan 12, 2007 rated it it was ok
only thing i learned is that i should check into the full self-directed iras. the rest of the book can be summed up in one sentence: quit your job, start your own business, and buy some cheap houses.
Denise
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent foundation for changing your relationship with money in a positive direction.
Kimberly
Jan 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Let me save you some money.

This is "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" meets "Inc, Yourself" with a little "Think and Grow Rich."

Next.
Kat
Apr 12, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in taking control of their lives and getting out of the corporate world
You must read, lest you be taken advantage of! I'm fully invested in this now and it's really broadened my perspective on life and empowered me to take charge.
Super Fucoidan
Mar 04, 2018
Douglas Eagen
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book with lots of tips, and tools to make more with the money you already have!
Glenn
Colleen O'leary
Oct 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Unleashing the Killer App: Digital Strategies for Market Dominance
  • Rich Like Them: My Door-to-Door Search for the Secrets of Wealth in America's Richest Neighborhoods
  • Flip: How to Find, Fix, and Sell Houses for Profit
  • Co-Opetition
  • A Million Bucks by 30: How to Overcome a Crap Job, Stingy Parents, and a Useless Degree to Become a Millionaire Before (or After) Turning Thirty
  • The Ten Roads to Riches: The Ways the Wealthy Got There (and How You Can Too!)
  • Start Over, Finish Rich: 10 Steps to Get You Back on Track in 2010
  • Billion-Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn from the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Years
  • The Ultimate Cheapskate's Road Map to True Riches: A Practical (and Fun) Guide to Enjoying Life More by Spending Less
  • Warren Buffett Speaks: Wit and Wisdom from the World's Greatest Investor
  • Secrets of a Buccaneer-Scholar: How Self-Education and the Pursuit of Passion Can Lead to a Lifetime of Success
  • Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth: The 8 Secrets of How 5,000 Ordinary Americans Became Successful Investors--and How You Can Too
  • Awesomely Simple: Essential Business Strategies for Turning Ideas Into Action
  • Stealing MySpace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America
  • The High-Beta Rich: How the Manic Wealthy Will Take Us to the Next Boom, Bubble, and Bust
  • The New Global Student: Skip the SAT, Save Thousands on Tuition, and Get a Truly International Education
  • The Scavengers' Manifesto

• Tinseltown: Murder, Morphine, and Madness at the Dawn of Hollywood
    $10.74 $2.99
    $5.99 $1.99
    $8.24 $1.99
  • How to Travel with a Salmon & Other Essays (A Harvest Book)
    $14.99 $1.99