Start by marking “From the Future, with Love” as Want to Read:
From the Future, with Love

From the Future, with Love

An invite from her best friend to spend the summer in Scotland, and celebrate her twentieth birthday, is just the thing Robyn needs to put some positivity back in her life.

On the long drive from Devon, she is strangely drawn to a man she finds collapsed and bleeding in the middle of a wheat field. There is something about this dark-haired, dark-eyed stranger that's more than
ebook
Published August 7th 2017 by Alison Furze (first published August 4th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about From the Future, with Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From the Future, with Love

Start your review of From the Future, with Love
maria dale
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fantastic book, touching, amusing and thought-provoking. The characters were very 'real' and believable. I couldn't put it down and look forward to more from this author.
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm always drawn to books that feature time travel and usually it's about travelling back into the past, however this book features a hero from the future, 2000 years in the future to be exact! And his world is a little dystopian. Although there are also scenes of travelling to the past, this book was different from the other time travel books I read because of the futuristic component, and I liked that.

Robyn needs a change in her life. Her university major is not working out, her mom has turned
Chantelle Bibby
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this book!

I found the time travel a little hard to get my head around for a little while but I could not put this down. I was completely invested in the characters. Beautifully written!
Meg Pelliccio