Start by marking “Snowbound with an Heiress” as Want to Read:
Snowbound with an Heiress

Snowbound with an Heiress

Stranded in the snow--together!

Heiress Serena Winston has gone off the grid for the holidays! She's staying in a remote cabin in the Alps, looking to get away from it all...

Since losing his wife, Christmas isn't the same for TV presenter Jackson Bennett. He goes where the work takes him, this time to Austria. But when an American beauty runs him off the road in a blizzard
Published November 7th 2017 by Harlequin Romance Large Print (first published November 1st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Snowbound with an Heiress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowbound with an Heiress

Caitlyn Lynch
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The title of this book is a little bit misleading, but possibly Snowbound With A Star was already taken. Serena Winston is a major movie star taking time out at a secret hideaway in the Austrian Alps to deal with the aftermath of a bad break-up. It's just her bad luck that the stranger she rescues after a car crash happens to be Jackson Bennett, host of a major morning television show.

Jackson doesn't recognize Serena out of her movie makeup and costumes, but he knows the shy beauty is hiding som
Monique
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Serena Winston, Hollywood movie star, is escaping from the limelight in Austria; she has always wanted to learn to ski, and she rented a chalet in the Alps. She is walking her dog Gizmo, when he suddenly frees himself from his leash. A snowstorm is under way, and as Serena starts looking for her puppy, she hears a crash. She hurries to the scene; no dog, but a man needs rescuing before his car blows up. Then Serena recognises him: Jackson Bennett, the famous morning news anchorman; precisely wha ...more
Mona
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Serena Wilson is trying to escape her life in a isolated cabin in Austria. Too much gossip about her love life all because her boyfriend wants to advance in his career. When her dog Gizmo gets loose things change, and she can’t find him. It does bring her to a car in the snow which has TV show host Jackson Bennett in it. She can’t allow him to know who she really is. To her he’s the enemy.

He soon turns her life upside down to say the least. He’s hurt, and stuck. She needs to get him out fast.

J
Bette Hansen
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great read with some fantastic characters and an interesting storyline. Perfect for a lazy snowbound afternoon read.

Serena Winston is tired of living her life in the public eye. That's why she's decided to hole up in a cabin in the mountains of Austria. She can't believe it when her little pup causes an accident that involves one of the US's most well known TV reporters, Jackson Bennett,and now they are stuck in her cabin together! Will this be the end of her seclusion or will he out h
Phylis Carpenter
Serena Winston was a big movie star and she needed to take a "time out". She decided she was tired of her ex fiance using her to advance his career. She decided to go to the Alps and rent a beautiful cabin in the middle of nowhere for a little while.

She has a small dog she named Gizmo, she was out walking him one night and she decided to let him off his leash. She heard screeching tires and thought Gizmo was gone. But instead of that she met a gentlemen that she knew of, and she helped him out o
Shelly Itkin
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To the world, Serena Mae Winston seemed to have it all. Money, looks, and fame but the thing she was missing was real happiness. Her father had passed away rather unexpectedly and she never got to tell him how much she loved him. Her mother was another story as she was always running around with a much younger man. Her father and Serena might not have seen eye to eye but he did love her in his own way. The icing on the cake was when she heard Shawn bragging to his friend "how great Serena was fo ...more
Lynn Brooks
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 STARS!

Alone and jaded isn’t always the way to go! When two strangers meet and connect in a cabin far from their real lives, they are left trying to figure out if they dare take a chance on a relationship again. She’s tired of being used for her connections, and he’s living in a fog of knowing whether life is supposed to be different than the past he once had. They have a cute connection and you find yourself pulling for them quickly. A fun read!

Heiress Serena Winston decided to get away fo
Gale
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Snowbound with an Heiress is not your typical holiday romance, at least to me. It was a warm, loving, sometimes funny, holiday read. Serena Winston and Jackson Bennet meet, under trying circumstances, and with the help of a cute little furball named Gizmo, manage to take you on a holiday adventure. I think the most touching part of the story is that as the reader, you are privy to the background and hurt both of these individuals have buried deep in their hearts and psyches. With the power of a ...more
Jessica Figueroa
Serena is off the grid for the holidays so that things until things blow over after finding out that her boyfriend was using her for her status. When an accident occurs near hear cabin due to her over eager pup Serena feels she must help the TV reporter Jackson Bennett without revealing who she is. Until they can get help for him they will spend some time together.

So this would be your average contemporary romance, if you are looking for something truly unique you won't find it here. I feel like
Jen
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked up this book solely because it was by Jennifer Faye. I used to be on her review team and her books are always a good, quick read. And this one didn't disappoint.

Admittedly, I tend to stay away from books where one of the main characters is famous. I feel that the author has a tough road ahead of them coming up with a believable romance for the character. In this case, both of the characters have a little fame behind them. Serena is a well known movie star and Jackson hosts a popular mor
Tonya Lucas
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How can a small-sweet puppy come out of nowhere to cause such a collision? Meet Gizmo, he will not only steal your heart, but he has a kleptomaniac disposition, which proves to be just one of many mishaps in the Alps.
Jennifer Faye’s Snowbound With An Heiress is comical and heartwarming, as two strangers meet by “accident” during a snowstorm in a life threatening situation.
Serrena (Mae) Winston and Jackson Bennett’s lives are about to change from the high profile lives they normally live, to two
Jess Lawson
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Snowbound with an Heiress is a very sweet romance. Strangers yet acquaintances Serena is snowed in with Jackson. The limelight of their careers had been trying to push them together for a while. Even though one thing or another always seemed to get in the way.

Serena needed a break away from everything. Every person that came into her path wanted something from her. Why couldn't people be as loving and faithful as Gizmo? Serena changed her appearance and holed up in a remote location till her do
Cynthia
I received a copy of this book from the author. I was not required or compensated to give a favorable review. This another wonderful book from Jennifer Serena rented a cabin in Austria to get away from the stupid ex-boyfriend and everything else to deal with Hollywood and sit down and follow her passion and write a screen play. She find Gizmo the cutest little dog and also a little thief. But he is also the reason the Jackson ends up in her home. He is in Austria to do a Christmas special. She r ...more
Julie Eichelberger-Ford
Snowbound with an Heiress is a lovely holiday story that is filled with warmth, love, a few secrets and a cute little dog. The characters are engaging and realistic. Serena is a famous actress and is tired of people using her to further their own ambitions so she rents a remote cabin for the holidays. Jackson is an entertainment newsman and a widower, he is working on a project that will get him a promotion. They meet when Jackson avoids hitting Serena's dog and crashes his car leaving them stra ...more
Robyn
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Serena and Jackson are forced to spend time together when unforeseen circumstances happen. Serena is a movie star who takes a vacation to Austria to get away from it all. When an accident happens, Serena helps out the driver, only to find it's Jackson, a well known television anchor on a morning show. With Jackson injured, and a blizzard going on, Serena has no choice but to take care of Jackson in her cabin. She's afraid all of her secrets will be revealed once Jackson figures out who she is. T ...more
Lori R
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this book. I was so caught up in the lives of the two main characters. Serena Wilson is an actress desperately needing some time away from the spotlight and Jackson Bennett is a professional newsman trying to get through life without his wife who died two years ago.
I loved the picturesque village in Austria and the beautiful cabin where Serena is staying with the cute puppy, Gizmo. I would like to stay there with Gizmo too! Throw in the undeniable chemistry between Ser
Dawn
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Snowbound with an Heiress is an incredibly sweet story about two people, and a dog too, who need a little love in their lives. Cover to cover, Jennifer Faye kept me engrossed and rooting for Jackson and Serena to get their happy ending.
Moving on can be the most meaningful and sometimes hardest thing to do in life. Widower Jackson Bennett is learning that fact the hard way. When he's rescued by the beautiful, actress in hiding, Serena Winston, Jackson starts to feel again.
Will he ignore his risin
Nancy Reynolds
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK, somehow this book ended up hidden on my bookshelf without getting read back at Christmastime. But I just found it again last night and was looking at the description, opened the book and ... I was hooked. I started reading and couldn't put it down until I'd finished. But that seems to ALWAYS happen with a book by this author. I always find them so easy to read, and I get engaged with the characters right away, and want (no, NEED) to know what happens to them so I just have to keep turning th ...more
Cassey
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet read for Christmas.

To get my quibble out of the way, the title is a misleading - while the heroine is an heiress, that's not why she was off hiding from the world.

What I really enjoyed was the way in which the characters worked with each other to make sense of what was going on between them. Well it didn't always work - the thing that pushes them apart an example thereof, they did give each other understanding of why they behaved the way they did.

*I'm a lucky fish, and got given a copy
Jessica
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love holiday romances you will enjoy this book.

Serena Winston, a famous movie star, decides to escape to a small cabin in Austria. What she doesn't expect to find is hunky TV host Jackson Bennett. Serena's dog Gizmo causes Jackson's car to crash and Serena finds him injured. She lets Jackson stay with her in the cabin where the romance begins. This is a wonderful book full of romance. I would highly recommend this book!

I am going to miss these characters. I look forward to reading more
Janie Evans
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Snowbound with an Heiress" by Jennifer Faye is a great contemporary romance, and once I picked it up I didn't want to put it down. Serena Wilson wants to escape her life as an actress, and her user ex boyfriend for a while. She runs into Jackson Bennett, who is the host for 'Hello America,' when he almost runs over her dog. Both are trying to escape from their everyday lives and meet accidentally in the Alps. Seems like Serena's dog somehow played matchmaker for her and Jackson.
Gail
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won a copy of this book in a goodreads giveaway. I love the cover of the book.

A heartwarming story about two couples snowbound in a secluded mountain cabin. An adorable dog named Gizmo who helped bring them together. I just loved Gizmo. He is so adorable. A story about love, second chances and trust issues. I loved every minute of the story. Very well written and a great cast of characters that will melt your heart.
Kayla
Delightful weekend read! Us ladies can understand the frustration that Serena felt when her getaway was interrupted, especially when she realizes who the guy is. But as is usually the case, dogs know best and tend to bring people together for a reason. A romantic book to read in front of the fireplace at your next cabin getaway.
Nancy Luebke
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this Christmastime Romance. I received this book for free and I voluntarily chose to review it. I've given it a 5* rating and it touched my heart. Add a pup who is a little thief to stir things up a little and you get extra action. It made me smile and shed a tear or two. A nice followup Christmas ending too.
Linda Rimer-Como
Such an interesting story line; a snow storm, a small dog, a beautiful setting and the Christmas holiday. The characters are strong but have an uncertainty about where life is leading them. Can they find happiness together? Great read, lovely story.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Lori Jorgensen
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heiress Serena Winston has gone off the grid for the holidays. She’s staying in a remote cabin in the Alps, and happens to run into widower Jackson Bennett. The antics of the two together will have you laughing out loud. Their chemistry will have you cheering them on. And their fears of committing will have you yelling at them. Don’t pass up a chance to read this book it’s a fun book to read.
Joann
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I loved this, it was the perfect winter read-especially this winter!! I did my review on my blog-please check it out!!

I thank Jennifer Faye for the terrific book and awesome swag!!I love it!!
Am definitely picking up more of her reads!!
Peggy Clayton
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book ! This dealt with Christmas but not only that but when a stranger loses something and then another car avoids her lost item and gets into a bind himself. You just never know when you are going to need the help of another. Jennifer hits a home run with this book!
Judy
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed every book I have read by Jennifer Faye and this book was no exception. I can honestly see this book being made into a movie for Hallmark. The plot has already been described in other reviews so I will only say that Serena and Jackson both learn to love and trust again.
SOMDReigel
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy read centered around Christmas time with a snowbound couple and an adorable, mischievous dog. The characters have good chemistry as they work through his grief and her distrust.

• Christmas with Her Millionaire Boss
  • His Mistletoe Proposal
  • Christmas Kisses with Her Boss
  • A Bride for the Italian Boss (Vineyards of Calanetti, #1)
  • The Lawman's Christmas Proposal
  • Newborn on Her Doorstep
  • A Diamond in Her Stocking
  • A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #4)
  • Slow Dance with the Best Man
  • Unveiling the Bridesmaid (The Life Swap #2)
  • Her Irresistible Protector
  • The Last Real Cowboy / The Rancher's Runaway Princess (Cadence Creek Cowboys, #1)
  • Oh, Naughty Night!
  • Tempted by Her Greek Tycoon
  • The Sheikh's Convenient Princess (Romantic Getaways #4)
  • Christmas at the Tycoon's Command: A Manhattan Christmas Romance
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming romances. Jennifer has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous awards. Now living her dream, she resides with her patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats.

Jennifer loves to hear from readers—you ca