Start by marking “Imagine Me” as Want to Read:
Imagine Me

Imagine Me

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  459 Ratings  ·  103 Reviews
Shane’s her brother’s best friend and thirteen years older than her. Juliana knows his desire to be the loner and to never settle down.

But none of that stops her from showing up at his hotel room late one night.

Months later, she imagines every scenario for when she runs into Shane again. However, she never imagined him brushing off their scorching night together. She never
Published November 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Imagine Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imagine Me

Dilek VT
An as*hole hero vs a doormat heroine: Perrrrfect combination.

One humiliates, the other allows it to happen… in the name of lust and love!

Pffft! Such a frustrating story.

***********************************************

Characters:

Shane is a very annoying character, an as*hole & douche-bag, who pushes away the heroine, Juliana, all the time because he is 13 years older than her and she is his best friend’s sister.

Fine!?

No not fine because in between his pushing, he also gives in to her and ha
Malene
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
If there’s one thing that Fiona Cole masters then it’s writing scorching hot sex scenes. There’s plenty of them in Imagine Me and the chemistry between Julianna and Shane is insane. I was introduced to them in Deny Me and Shame Me Not but Imagine Me can easily be read as a standalone.

Shane was definitely frustrating the hell out of me with his hot/cold behavior and I was waiting for him to man the f**k up. He did in the sweetest and swoon worthy way. He’s definitely an experienced man who’s had
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5 "I need a Shane" Stars!!!!

I had the pleasure of reading my first Fiona Cole book earlier this year and I've been forever hooked! She's become a one-click author for me. And Imagine Me is just another delectable read. It's tantalizing and oh-so-very scrumptious. A sassy heroine and a come hither hero. Ugh, I abso-freakin-lutely LOVED this book! The storyline flowed flawlessly. Fiona knocked it out of the park.

Juliana was a heroine I couldn't
Stephanie Rose
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No one writes sex scenes like Fiona Cole. No. One.

Julianna may be my favorite Fiona heroine. She's young, but tough as nails, especially since everyone who is supposed to help her tries to put her into a box of helplessness. You feel every ounce of her frustration and applaud her kick ass determination. She holds her own with Shane, the hot as hell over a decade older cop who knows all the right dirty words and moves to make her a puddle.

He doesn't make it easy, he's as infuriating as he is se
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What to say what to say...

Oh I know! Let’s start with the fact that Fiona Cole doesn’t know how to write a bad book. It’s been proven with her backlist of 3, that’s right only 3, novels and it’s been proven all over again with Imagine Me. This author only has 4 novels under her name and she has become a forever one click author for me because she never disappoints! Like... EVER!

Imagine me was everything I thought it would be and more. The thing about Fiona’s books, is you go in, get a few chapte
Shari Kay
Dec 05, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
same ole, same ole. Pathetic h
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
4-4.5 stars!! I'm such a sucker for older heroes/older brother's best friend tropes, which is why I couldn't resist this! It's my first Fiona Cole book too, and it definitely won't be my last. The MCs had incredible chemistry (*fans self*) and the angst was delicious. Highly recommend this book!
Fiona Cole
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
description

Imagine Me is coming November 16th!

Sign up here for the release blitz! Release Blitz Sign Up
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic story from this author - she's quickly becoming a favourite of mine.

Shane is definitely the alpha assehole character we love and there were times I wanted to punch him in the junk. BUT .... he's definitely got his reasons/history for the way he is. Plus he's seriously HOT so I had to forgive him.

Juliana was a really interesting character, book smart and life experience poor. She is finding her way and really started to stand on her own in this story. I loved her relationship w
Cindy M. Green
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! WOW! WOW!

This was another great read by Fiona Cole. She has sealed the deal as a one-click author for me with this sassy, sexy tale of Shane, Juliana’s brother’s older best friend who shouldn’t fall for the young, feisty and unforgettable younger sister. You don’t mess with the younger sister, especially when you’re a closed off loner like Shane who never intends to marry and have a family. But Juliana is nothing if not persistent and knows what she wants…

The chemistry between Shane and Jul
Serena
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sexy romance from Fiona Cole! She has a way of making you fall in love with her characters. Even if they are jerks! I think it's because they are so believable. It could also have to do with the fact that she is a gifted writer who writes outside the box and makes you feel everything that her characters feel.

Shane. My god this man. He pissed me off so bad, but I LOVED him. A LOT. I loved his cocky attitude and the things he would say to Julianna had my jaw dropping. And my panties
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
2.5 stars. I did not really enjoy this book. This is Juliana and Shane's story. Juliana hooks up with Shane, her brother's best friend, at her brother's wedding. After the wedding, she moves to Cincinnati, where her brother lives, to get away from her parents and try to be independent. Shane also lives in Cincinnati. He is a police detective and Juliana is a forensic science master's degree student who gets assigned to the police department lab as an intern. She wants to spend more time with Sha ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
description
Imagine Me by Fiona Cole was such a pleasure to read. If you enjoy a "best friend's little sister" rom com then you will love this quick read.

I love a story with strong sexual tension between characters, Shane and Juliana had plenty of it. While Shane was the typical man appearing cold and distant, Juliana was a breath of fresh air. I loved her outlook on getting what she wanted not letting her own insecurities get in her way.

The best part of reading this book was getting lost in the world tha
Emily
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Deny Me and seeing a small glimpse of Juliana’s and Shane, I was anxious to see more of their relationship and where they were heading. I knew going in that Fiona was going to be taking me on a pretty wild ride considering our hero was 13 years older than Juliana. I was excited to see how the age difference would play out and how it would come into play. She definitely did not disappoint, and I was absolutely hooked from the very first page.

Juliana moved to Cincinnati to get away
Anna
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an older brother's best friend/younger sister love story. I think I've read Fiona Cole before but she's not one of my go to authors because there are so many. After I read this story I'm trying to figure out why the heck not?!

YES to all of the following:

Hot sex
Detailed sex
Dirty, alpha H
Strong, nobody's pushover h

I loved that FC wrote a strong h. Maybe Juliana is still trying to figure out her life (career, away from a close family) but she's not a fool and more than holds her own. Watch
E. Marques ❤︎ Books Galore ❤︎

Overall rating:
Plot:
Heroine:
Hero:
Smuttiness:
Cliffhanger:(view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)

Well, go ahead and surprise me then Fiona Cole!

Previously to having started reading this book, I was in a major book funk. Like you wouldn’t believe. So there was I searching for something good at the same time praying that what I chose was, in fact, good when this little baby crossed my path.

And now, having finished it, I AM SHOOK.

Juliana is trying to prove to
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Let me just say, this book is SMOKING HOT!
Fiona Cole hasn't let me down with her ability to suck me completely into her books! After reading Deny Me, I was an instant fan of hers, but now that I've read Imagine Me she has become an automatic one-click author for me.
Imagine me is a story of Shane and Juliana. He is quite a bit older then her and also her brother's best friend. They are both stubborn and not ready to commit to any type of relationship, until they spend one incredible night with
Alyssa
4 Stars!

Fiona Cole is a new author to me and this is my first read of her, and let me tell you, I was hooked from the jump. It had just about everything I love in a hot read. I'm also a total sucker for the "falling for your older brother's best friend" trope.

Juliana & Shane are a 5 star couple in my book.
*He's broody, a bit of an a**hole, a total alpha, and just the right amount of damaged.
*She's super smart, independent, determined to make it on her own even though she comes from a life
Monica Graves (nightreads)
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2017
Loved this!! Fiona can do no wrong.

I’m going to start off by saying that Fiona is an AMAZING writer. She is definitely one of my new favorite authors this year and I know I will end up buying anything she releases in the future. Her writing is flawless and every book I have read by her just sucks you in and you won’t want to stop reading.

Ever since I met Shane and Juliana in the previous books, I’ve been craving their story. When I found out we were getting one I was super excited because of co
Rejane
Dec 05, 2017 marked it as nope
Afff.. what to do when you are faced with a male specie superior to all female? You become a doormat. You humiliated yourself. You crawl at his feet and beg his attention.
NOPE, people. No man deserves your degradation. They’re not better than women.
And this is not romantic.
Nojo desse tipo de personagem.

Elizarey
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-_netgalley
Juliana and Shane have some HOT chemistry! Both of them won't be able to stop the inevitable for long. I loved imagine me it was so cute and fun, and super intense! The Shane was an asshole at times and I wanted to shake him so he could wake up but eventually he did. Juliana was sweet and kind and never backed down when Shane pushed her away and I loved that!!! The story had a fantastic conclusion!
Mercedes
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
4.5 Stars
Andrea
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Imagine Me is why I read modern romance. Strong female characters with gusto and still humbled by insecurities are my jam. Hot, alpha, super sexy heroes who screw up over and over and refuse to believe their worth fill my heart with joy.

Fiona Cole is a phenomenal writer. Her words pull you into every moment, every emotion, and every frustrating road block like you are living the moments. Shane and Juliana are beautifully written and their journey is exhausting and perfect.

Sometimes love hits y
Jules
My lord.. where do I get a Shane for my private use?!

I had fallen in love with Fiona Cole's writing in Shame Me Not.. and Imagine Me is quite different, but just as great. I was so lucky to beta read this story, and I absolutely loved Shane and Juliana.

Juliana is a strong, independent woman, who has had to fight against her southern, conservative familiar background constantly in order to establish herself as more than a mans's armpiece.
Shane is of the strong, tall, brooding type.. the kind tha
Fairy Reader Blog
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!!

This is the first book I read of Fiona Cole, and I can already tell you that this will NOT be my last. Imagine Me was amazing!! I started it and finished it so fast that I think I even cried, I didn’t want it to end. This story had it all!! It had love, sexiness, drama, and swooning. The characters were amazing; everything about this book was amazing.

Juliana and Shane were the best book couple I have read in a while, their chemistry, their issues, their love, everyth
Tracy- OMGReads
For me, 2017 is the year of Fiona Cole. Imagine Me was so intensely sexy and emotional, and I feel Ms. Cole's writing just gets better with each book.

Shane and Juliana simply combust when they are together. Their thick chemistry is palpable, and twists you up as you follow their story. Shane is ruthlessly sexy, and Juliana is a strong, smart woman who goes after what she wants. I loved how their relationship develops and how they react to one another.

Overall, Imagine Me is another fabulous rea
Heaven Scheuring
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-2017
Let me just say, this book is SMOKING HOT!
Lozzie
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book... completes me.

My first book of Fiona Cole's, and I was not the least bit disappointed. I loved every single bit of it.

Everything just fitted for me. It was perfect. It managed to grip your heart and run away with it. It was funny, emotional, and so beautiful.

I wanted to run away with it, and keep it all for myself, it was THAT good. It's now a new favourite of mine.

And the steamy scenes, Man, I got so hot I needed a cold shower! Fiona Cole certainly knows how to write them!

I love
Kathryn Andrews
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Imagine Me, by Fiona Cole, is all kinds of hot and angsty. I went in without reading the blurb and was hooked on page one. I hated Shane, and then loved him. Hated, then loved... so much so, that I swiped through the pages from beginning to end. I couldn’t put it down and was rewarded with the best ending. In fact, I can’t imagine a more perfect ending. Congratulations, Fiona... they’re gonna love it!
Marcie
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars

If the heroine wasn't a complete doormat, this would have been a much better read.
I never imagined I would ever write a book. I wasn't even really a reader until the age of twenty. But I picked up a romance and that was it for me. I fell in love. And then one day I stepped into this indie world of books and I started writing. Then I wrote enough to keep going. And then I had a book. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it, but it all falls into place. Writing is it for ...more

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement