Start by marking “The Trouble with Mr. Pretty” as Want to Read:
The Trouble with Mr. Pretty

The Trouble with Mr. Pretty

When the man you want to avoid is the one you really want, trouble is sure to follow.

Gift shop owner Lauren Moore’s motto is ‘never trust a pretty face.’ Following a disastrous affair with a handsome celebrity, she’s vowed to never fall for anyone like him again.

But when Australia’s sexiest ex-football player, Jack Henderson, barges into her shop late one night, displaying
ebook
Published August 21st 2017 by Beachwalk Press

To ask other readers questions about The Trouble with Mr. Pretty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Trouble with Mr. Pretty

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*

Lauren is wary of men, especially ones with ‘pretty faces.’ Eight years ago her life came crashing down around her when she discovered the man she had been in a relationship with was married to someone else. He was also a very well known celebrity with power and money behind him so making a fuss was not likely to end well for her.

Lauren didn’t not have a picture perfect childhood, she has never met her father, her mother was the complete opposite of what a mother should be and she has a
Megan
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sexy, gorgeous, contemporary romance with swoon-worthy characters and a highly engaging plot line. A really fabulous debut from an author to watch!
Elizabeth Cole
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original review can be found at: http://www.nerdprobs.com/books/book-r...

Last year I was asked to read a book for this author. I read it and absolutely loved it. After reading it I went on Goodreads and saw that she had another book… The trouble with Mr. Pretty. I immediately put it on my to be read list and moved on. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I just finished reading another book by her. After finishing it I promptly went on Amazon and bought the Mr. Pretty book. I couldn’t wait to read i
Sonia Sandhu
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it
First time reading a book from this author and I was fairly impressed. Although the story line was somewhat predictable, I did like the twists and turns in the book to keep me captivated to finish. Overall a book for sappy romance lovers.
Tracey Perry
Kim
May 12, 2018
Mariela
Dec 19, 2018
Sonia Stanizzo is a contemporary romance writer who lives in the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales with her childhood sweetheart/husband and their three children. When she’s not dreaming up stories about couples and their road to finding love, sometimes bumpy but always a lot of fun, she can be found taking pole dancing lessons (purely for the fun and exercise), reading, and writing.