Start by marking “Secrets in the Ice (The Fire Song Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Secrets in the Ice (The Fire Song Chronicles, #2)

Secrets in the Ice

(The Fire Song Chronicles #2)

The Shewolf.

Half wolf, half human.

All monster.

Prince Torin has travelled to the frozen kingdom of Klemenite to negotiate an alliance against the Erifs. More importantly to secure the use of the ice cannons. But the Klemenite King wants a favour in return.

The head of the Shewolf.

The King wants Torin to kill the Shewolf, leader of the mysterious Wolf Clan. Legend says t
Paperback, 1, 457 pages
Published August 12th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Secrets in the Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets in the Ice

Ritu Mantri
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am head over heel in love with The Fire Song Chronicles series, with its character, with the
author's writing style. If Rise of Erifs was good, the second book Secrets in the Ice is even
better.

In the second book Torin and his team goes to Klemenite kingdom which was like Antarctica of our Earth or even colder. There, Torin was trying to secure a treaty with the king of Klemenite and in doing so, they were embroiled in one danger after another.

True to its title there were some big secrets lurkin
Anukriti Malik
Dec 23, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the second book of The Fire Song Chronicles by Atlanta Bushnell . The first book was Rise of the Erifs

In the second installment , Torin travels to the Klemenite Kingdom to secure a “treaty” with the King unaware of the danger that lies ahead. Justifying the title , there are some secrets hidden in the ice (klemenite here is referred as ice as it is assumed to be cold ) .

The author has worked well with the writing style in this one to my astonishment. The battles scenes are described amaz
Amnah
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all, I am a very avid reader of fantasy novels and these books are just one of a kind! I enjoyed reading it from the begining to the end. They kept me turning the pages. The story is well paced and one thing after the other happens everytime. It never bored me in the slightest.With minimal description yet informative, it was really fun reading it. I loved the plot and the twist and turn of the events. The books surprised me every now and then. The author has made a good work in the stor ...more
Georgi
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Last year, the lovely Atlanta Bushnell contacted me to ask if I could review her book Secrets in the Ice! I was so happy to be able to do so as I loved the first book which she kindly sent me a couple years ago. I have reviewed the first book, Rise of the Erifs, which you can find here.

Secrets in the Ice is the second book in The Fire Song Chronicles, the first being Rise of the Erifs! In the first book we meet Prince Torin and Prince Jaydar the two of the main characters who are from Latainia,
Marrill Collins
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Sent for review - all opinions are my own

I was a fan of the first book, Rise of the Erifs, but this second book took it up about eight notches. If you were unsure about the first book, you definitely need to try the second book because the characters were better, the storyline was better and the world building was more defined.

Bushnell is excellent at plot twists. I’m just gonna say that now – the first book had an intense plot twist, and this book had more, although not of the same inten
Azra
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We jump straight back into the action and exploration of worlds in the Sequel to Rise of the Erifs. With the formation of the gang in the previous novel, Secrets in the Ice allows for the characters to show their strengths and weakness as a team while they try to hunt down the shewolf within the harsh world of Klemenite.

This book delivers scene after scene of action used to carry the story along. More secrets, as the title suggests, are discovered leading to unexpected reveals.

Family bonds are
Divya Agrawal
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: completed
A fantabulous addition to the series!

I just love this series so damn much. The writing style is yet again simple but it didn't affect the story. The plot was incredibly woven and again the world building is awesome.

There was of course a development in characterization but not that much as it was in the first book. Though if asked, I would say Torin advanced the most. The story is fast paced and I think that's a plus point for it. It leaves you in wonder on every single page and yet it moves fas
Atlanta Bushnell
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Ember
Oct 25, 2017
Wendy Jarvis
Aug 22, 2017
Devika Ramadoss
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series ought to be made as a film or a TV series. I am stunned by the author’s talent of knitting the story with engaging plots. I feel a strong bonding with the story now.

Torin with the help of resistance sets up a camp in Latainia. Latainia is now in the hands of Laykin the crown prince of Keppar. To fight the fire monsters, Torin needs the ice cannons. But that machine belongs to the Kingdom Klemenite. Torin along with Jaydar, Kalani, Daye,Bowa, Aurora and Alex travels to Klemenite. Klem
Rachella Tirazona
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's been a year since I read the first book of the Fire Song Chronicles. I admit, I loved the book and it made me love the series the most. Now, @atlantabushnellbooks trusted me to review the second book : Secrets in the Ice. Im so thankful and finally, I will get to know what happens next.

Set in the time after the ending of Book 1, the second installment of ghe series didn't let me down. This is one of the books that broke the second-book-is-boring-in-series kind of thing.

First book gave me th
Apr 16, 2019
Loves
added it
Jan 04, 2019
Hi, I'm Atlanta Bushnell!

I live in a seaside suburb in Melbourne, Australia. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Education at university to be a primary school teacher, so I divide my time between studying for my course and writing my novels, which means at times I have to write late at night and sometimes even into the early hours of the morning. Any spare time I have left over I usually spend

The Fire Song Chronicles (2 books)
  • Rise of the Erifs (The Fire Song Chronicles Book 1)