Start by marking “BEST BAD IDEA (Small Town Sexy)” as Want to Read:
BEST BAD IDEA (Small Town Sexy)

BEST BAD IDEA (Small Town Sexy)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  48 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Ryerson Banks makes being bad feel so good.

When Cheyenne Winslow is introduced to Ryerson Banks at a backyard barbecue, her friend Zoey has one warning for her: Stay far away. Cheyenne's had a rough past, and Ryerson is a heartbreaker. A definite bad idea.

Published August 15th 2017 by Reverie Books

To ask other readers questions about BEST BAD IDEA, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BEST BAD IDEA

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of BEST BAD IDEA (Small Town Sexy)
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love, audible
Cheyenne and Ryerson's story was hot and sweet and just the afternoon pick me up I needed on a gloomy day! Sophie James did a wonderful job of the narration and Morgan Young's writing and characters were fantastic - I definitely want to read the rest of the series after getting this little taste. There was the perfect amount of emotion, reality, and sex (without being smutty). It was a perfect amuse bouche of romantic fun. 4 out of 5 wine glasses.
Andi (Andi's ABCs)
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I need more words! I may have loved Ryerson even more than Porter! He was so sweet and sexy. I need a 3rd book with another brother!
Danielle
This book was a little less than two and a half hours but it really packed in the story. I liked Cheyenne and Ry together. This book really gave you time to get to know them as a couple even though it was short. They really fell for each other fast but it didn’t seem forced to me. I liked the conflict in the story between the couple. It felt realistic and I also like how it was resolved. I guess with a novella there is no time for extra drama. The only thing I didn’t like was the bad rep given ...more
Coco.V
Jan 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/15/2019)!

Blurb:
Ryerson Banks makes being bad feel so good.

But Ryerson’s piercing brown eyes, bulging biceps, and lips that look ready to kiss her at any moment, are hard to resist. So when he comes by her room late that night, Cheyenne is more than grateful
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Sweet and romantic

Nice little romance about a bad boy and a good girl with a bit of angst thrown in. I liked it.
ies
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, romance
Lanjutan nya, ini temennya heroine buku 1 dan adeknya hero buku 1 yg trouble maker, mereka ketemu pas acara barbecue Zoey dan Porter, dan mereka berdua sama-sama di kasih wejangan, jangan hooked up! Zoey wanti2 ke Cheyenne kalau mas Ry bkn orang baik, lo hanya akan sakit hati sementara mas Porter wanti2 ke Ry, lo gak boleh deket2 Cheyenne pokoknya, she is like a sister to my fiance gt lah..

but yaaaahhh... (view spoiler)
Heather
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ooh, this was so good! This is the second book in the Small Town Sexy series by Morgan Young and it was a great follow up to the first book in the series.

Cheyenne Winslow has been friends with Zoey for years and they have been through so much together in their young lives. Cheyenne has recently watched Zoey fall in love, however since Cheyenne's divorce at the young age of 19, she's been more single than anything in the last several years. When Cheyenne sees a guy she is interested in at her
Patty
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series, the short, quick listens that are packed with good content are always a fun time for me. This best bad idea introduces us to Ryerson, the playboy. He has a reputation for being a player and when shows an interest in Cheyenne, there is nothing but warnings given out. But these two cannot stay away from each other. Cheyenne is divorced from her best friend Frankie, and their relationship is still very close. Frankie is getting married again. So there are so many things ...more
Heather Merriman
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a short, sweet and sexy read. Cheyenne meets Ryerson at her best friend’s house at a party and the sparks are instant! Despite being warned about Ryerson’s heartbreaking ways, things soon end up heating up between the two. When it seems Ryerson might actually be falling for her, can Cheyenne put the past aside and move forward with him?
I loved Ryerson! He ended up being quite the contradiction to his reputation.
I listened to the audible version and listened to it in one sitting. Even
Claire
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoy short books that I can fit in easily and this one was a great one. Considering the length I think that the character building was really well done. I would have liked the romance to take a bit longer, I felt like it happened a bit fast, but it was well written and convincing.

Ryerson ended up being my favorite character, he was very open and easy to get to know, and I felt like he got the short end of the stick with even his family being quite judgemental.

I haven't read book one and I
Ddkmc95
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick sweet story. Cheyenne meets Ryerson at a BBQ...he's the soon-to-be-brother-in-law of her bff, Zoe. Zoe warns Cheyenne off Ry because he is a real bad boy...jail time and all. Cheyenne has a trouble past and a co-dependent relationship with her ex-husband...but she has a thing for Ryerson. Can she see past Ryerson's issues and make a go at a relationship or will her relationship with her ex become a problem? Then there's Ry's ex-gf who suddenly pops up...hmmm.
No spoilers...there is an HEA.
Brandie
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Audiobook version:
This was a nice rainy day read. I love the characters, thought the story was cute and enjoyed the narration. It was short and sweet. Would be great for the Audible romance package :)
Ashley Hedden
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best Bad Idea by Morgan Young was a great read. Cheyenne and Ryerson have a story that everyone can relate to. They met at a barbecue and her friend Zoey warned her away from him. But neither one can deny their attraction to each other. I loved reading their story.
Rebecca
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing on so many levels! Gotta love the badboy! Super hot!
Simone
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Misty Hamilton
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good idea

It's a really good idea to read this book! Sometimes the bad ideas turn out to be great ideas in disguise! A super quick, fall fast romance.
Selena Jml
Mar 07, 2019
Autumn
Nov 26, 2018
Silke
rated it did not like it
Oct 04, 2017
Liz
Mar 07, 2019

• Thrown in Together (My Best Friend’s Sister Book 3)
  • Melt for Him (Fighting Fire, #2)
  • Possession (Explicitly Yours, #1)
  • A Perfect Moment (My Best Friend's Sister Book 2)
  • Domination (Explicitly Yours, #2)
  • Addiction (Explicitly Yours, 2.5)
  • Provocation (Explicitly Yours, #3)
  • My Father's Best Friend's Secret Baby (His Secret Baby, #1)
  • Hometown Calling: Wedding Little Sister Romance (My Best Friend’s Sister Book 1)
  • Cavanagh Vol 1 (Seeking Serenity, #1-2)
  • Most Eligible Billionaire
  • First Love
  • Best Friend's Daddy (Forever Daddies #3)
  • At the Stroke of Midnight
  • Fuel for Fire (Black Knights Inc., #10)
  • Wild Ride (Black Knights Inc., #9)
  • Too Hard to Handle (Black Knights Inc., #8)
  • Full Throttle (Black Knights Inc., #7)