Start by marking “A Brother's Secret (The Sacred Brotherhood #5)” as Want to Read:
A Brother's Secret (The Sacred Brotherhood #5)

A Brother's Secret

(The Sacred Brotherhood #5)

A mysterious message appears on an internet
Published September 5th 2017 by Second Circle Press

To ask other readers questions about A Brother's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Brother's Secret

Vickie Beams
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me from the very first page!! I absolutely love Data and Mali!!! Data is just perfection!! AJ Downey is such a brilliant writer! I have loved each and every book in this series! Data has been my secret fantasy and I love how his book has turned out! I just knew he would be everything I would want in a man!
Skylar
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I always look forward to a new addition in Downey's MC series. She somehow mixes raw with intellectual and always pulls it off. I love her writing. Her characters aren't safe and usually have been messed up in some way or another. I like that.
Data/Kyle and Mali's story was really different. They grew up together and Mali had to go on the run after she saved her father from getting taken out by a criminal organization. Data searched for her for seventeen years. When they're reunited, they disco
Darcy
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, e-book, romance
This was an interesting one, mostly because Data has always been around, but mostly in the background. So when he ended up front and center you had to pay attention. I thought it telling that Data never talked about Malia to anyone in the MC, yet they didn't stop for one second to help both of them out. It was fun to see Malia react to the guys and they to her. Malia was able to hold her own and win them over.

Data and the guys were able to take care of business and let Malia come out to life in
Teresa Lara
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aj rocks it out again love Data and mali story.Excellent.Love all the guys.
Karen
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked Data & Amalie.
Hot Reading Mom
Data seems like a really devoted guy. Amali was just so angry and self-centered I just didn't connect with her in any way. This just okay for me.
Trudy Dowling
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is just something about this series that keeps addicted. Maybe it is the "brotherhood" because these guys don't think twice before jumping in to help. Maybe it is the "old ladies" that I would love to call friends. Maybe it is the balance between drama and romance. Maybe it is all of it. No matter the reason, A Brother's Secret continues the addiction.

Data has been around for awhile. He helps his brothers, supports theirs families. But he is alone, something is missing. Until one night whe
Shaly
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: aj-downey
Thank goodness this is finally over! This almost became a DNF! It was just so fucking boring! I always enjoyed Data, he’s super smart, savvy, nerdy and not an arrogant alpha like the others. He was just sweet. This book really didn’t do him justice because it turned his sweet nerdy self into a sad and depressing fucking sap. Both him and Amalia were just so stuck in the past that the book was just overly repetitive. It became a real chore to read and I struggled quite a bit to finish it.

The onl
Roslyn
Sep 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I have loved this series for a long time but this book is a major disappointment. Almost all the action takes place off-camera so to speak with most of the conflict being internal and forced. The set up is awesome but the reader sees none of the resolution. A ridiculous amount of telling not showing. One of the strong suits of this series has been the interactions amongst the characters and we almost none of that. I found myself skimming which I never do with a Downey book.
Deb B
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
the stories of the Sacred Hearts (and also the Kraken) are a pleasure to read and this book lived up to every expectation though it didn't have quite the violence of many of the other books. i love the Tarot elements of the story. great characters and a good plot and very well written ... easy to see that this will be a book i will have in my re-read list
Janet Gambino
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: downey-aj
Data and Amalia

Data and Amelia are best friends growing up, until one day her and her father took off. Data being the tech genius he is , searched for her endlessly to no avail..then one day, seventeen years later, on his screen he sees a message, "Anyone remember Amelia Rose"
Love Data's story.
Carrie Avery Moriarty
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having read this series from the beginning, I knew all about this male lead. Until I picked up this book and realized there was a whole other part of him that I had no idea existed. Twists and turns were just the beginning, and I loved this ride. So much takes place in this short book, and I couldn't put it down. Thank you for a great story.
Diane
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The last one

5 STARS for Data and Mali, OH NO this beautiful series can't be over. The Sacred Brotherhood, The Kraken's tell me if isn't so. I've been reading these books for weeks . I don't want it to end!!!!
Louise
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More !!

I can't seem to get enough of this author. The story was great, loved the main characters and of course all the rest of the mc. My only complaint is the thought of having to wait for more sacred brotherhood books.
Carol Roll
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent

This book took off with a bang! It was a rollercoaster ride with lots of twists and turns plus action and romance. The end kind of lost me some, but overall, it was a really great book.
Hayley Wakenshaw
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I’ve been waiting for Data’s story. Only thing that annoyed me was Amalia hinted like 4 times that wasn’t her real name yet she never told Data about it. But that’s just because I like every question answered.
Nancy Tamez
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!!

Another great story! Love the whole family in the sacred brotherhood! Hope this is all. Highly recommend you get to know the Sacred Hearts and the Kracken MC'S and their 0l Lady's .
Stephanie Walton
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good

Awesome great story, action packed, like it alot, couldnt stop reading. N i n e m o r e words
Patricia behrens
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stellar

A.J. Downey never disappoints. This book kept me riveted from the very first chapter. Well done! I love how you get a peek at the characters from previous books.
Tonya sayler
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Data is awesome

Yet another great read by A.J. Downey. I have loved all the books in this series and feel like it just keeps getting better. The entire series is on my re-read list.
Tammy
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!
Megan Fall
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers-mc, favorites
I really liked this one! Lots of action, lots of fun, and finally someone who wasn’t afraid of Reaver!!
Jaime Nicholson
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. Will post more after release.
Lucylu
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loves come back

Definitely enjoyed Data and Mali story, I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. Can't wait to read more from the Sacred Hearts
Jana
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This love, this loyalty, this .... no words!
Melissa Paulson
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A. J. Downey Rocks!

Loved it! Good story, danger, romance, emotional challenges and most importantly a Happily Ever After ending! What more do you need?
✼Danielle✼
Data “Kyle”
Amelia Rose

Read Nov 2017 | 4 stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book synopsis: Data has always been the quiet brother on the fringes of the club. Always there when you need him, but never quite fully engaged. That’s because he’s been harboring a secret. Long before he joined the club, he had a friend who meant the world to him; she disappeared, prompting Data to search for her… he’s been looking ever since.

A mysterious message appears on an internet forum: Does anyone remember Amalia Rose?

Of
Milena
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another winner

Loved Data and Mali.This is the stuff I love about AJ's books. Beautiful love story, hot steamy scenes and action so you don't get bored. This is another great installment in the series and I can't wait for more.
Chel
Nov 03, 2017
Kim Kapfhammer
Jul 01, 2018

• Hunter (Black Angels MC, #1)
  • Guarding Alexandria: Stone Knights MC Book 5
  • The Cut (Kings of Bedlam MC, #1)
  • Butch (The Skulls #7)
  • Linc's Retribution (Brothers of Devil's Comfort MC, #2)
  • One You Never Leave (Hades' Spawn MC #4)
  • Returning Home (Satan's Sinners MC #4)
  • Forgetting Me (Breakneck Book 6)
  • Legacy (Devil's Spawn MC, #7)
  • Ride with the Wind (The Ghost Riders, #1)
  • Unauthorized Return (Unauthorized, #4)
  • Rebound Biker
  • Jayden (Aces MC, #4.5)
  • Walk the Line (Kings of Chaos, #5)
  • Los Perdidos MC (Los Perdidos MC #1-4)
  • Live (NOLA Zombie, #3)
  • Devoted (Satan's Rebels MC Book 5)
A.J. Downey is a born and raised Seattle, WA Native. She finds inspiration from her surroundings, through the people she meets and likely as a byproduct of way too much caffeine.

She has lived many places and done many things though mostly through her own imagination... An avid reader all of her life it's now her turn to try and give back a little, entertaining as she has been entertained. She liv

The Sacred Brotherhood (6 books)
  • Brother to Brother (The Sacred Brotherhood #1)
  • Her Brother's Keeper (The Sacred Brotherhood #2)
  • Brother in Arms (The Sacred Brotherhood #3)
  • Between Brothers (The Sacred Brotherhood #4)
  • A Brother At My Back (The Sacred Brotherhood #6)