Start by marking “Luna Negra (Luna Plateada, #2)” as Want to Read:
Luna Negra (Luna Plateada, #2)

Luna Negra

(Silver Moon ##2)

Ya que el aumento de los disturbios sobrenaturales sigue expandiéndose hacia lugares cada vez más obvios, Candra y su familia y amigos se encuentran en una cacería sin fin para eliminar la magia negra de la región.

Pero hay grandes fuerzas en acción, ya que se ha formado un vínculo entre Candra y Ben, "marcando" sus almas y uniéndolos para siempre, ahora pueden ver los pens
ebook
Published February 19th 2017 (first published January 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Luna Negra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luna Negra

Start your review of Luna Negra (Luna Plateada, #2)
Donna {Book Passion For Life}
Rebecca A.Rogers has really out done herself with Black Moon. I thought Silver Moon was good but boy-she sure does take this book to a new level and totally raises the bar for the final book, Blood Moon.

Black Moon starts one week prior to Candra’s eighteenth birthday. While her family and friend prepare for the inventible night Candra is trying to keep away from Ben. But as a result of her family keeping her in the dark, she and Ben accidently become marked to on another, making Ben to seal the
Maghon Thomas
Now this book has me cheering for both characters! And the plot thickens!! I mean, the first couple of chapters has me freaking out!!! It starts a week before Candra's BIG 18th Birthday (it's special for a reason) and then BAM it happens, and something crazy follows, and then something ELSE crazy happens... I honestly can say, it's a big, twisty, crazy, unpredictable plot :) Definitely increasing intrigue from the first book.

Candra is maturing and Ben is finally realizing what a loser family he
Tiffany
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Black Moon is sooo much better than the novella and the first book. There is a lot more action in this one and we get to learn about Candra’s power. And it wasn’t what I thought it was going to be. Her power is really cool, but I thought it was going to be lightening for some reason LOL. I guess it was all that shocking in the first one. We also learn about Jana, Blake and Ben’s power as well. Anyway.. in this one Candra turns and she and Ben are trying to find a way to make peace with their fa ...more
Kim
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off this book was amazing! I feel in love with Ben and Candra from the beginning. In this book Ben and Candra do endeed mark each other and OMG I was estatic!!! Then comes the transformation...We get to meet Daciana and about how she entertwines with this story and OMG what a shocker!!! I would never have thought that could be possible....Then comes the all-out war between the families that will either end them once and for all or not. Well I'm glad that they do end up working together to ...more
Lettee
Sep 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rebecca has done it again! I couldn't wait for this book to come out. After reading it, I literally screamed: "NOOOOOOOOOO!" at the end. Yup, you guessed it, I can NOT wait for the 3rd and final book to come out. (Which by the way, I read it will be out February 1, 2013. I WILL be there!)

This 2nd installment definitely had me on the edge of my seat. Great surprises and a change in heart. (The change in heart? An opinion of anger and dismissal about one character to only end up rooting for them l
Brittany, BookRamblings
This must read book continues to follow Candra's eventful life. She has just learnt the meaning of being 'marked'. She has not just learnt about but is about to experience it on a whole new level with the mysterious Ben. But what will they do for eaachother and their families when that relationship is put to the test. Will they be able to figure out and defeat the greater forces tat are at work. Something big is about to happen and for once it is not because of the fued between Candras and Ben's ...more
Kim Chappell
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! I loved it. After almost being killed again in Silver Moon 1 week till Candra's birthday the battle continues. Ali, Ben's wanna be girlfriend, starts a fight with Candra. Candra puts up a good fight but gets her ass kicked in the end. When Ben sneaks in to see Candra using his powers she accidentally marks him and Ben seals it with by forcing her to kiss him. Now that they are a mated pair will he help her stop this feud. On her birthday it all changes, she is take by the Conway's after she ...more
Jackie
Jun 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I honestly like this book more than the first one. I understand more about the world now than i had in the previous book. I'm loving the characters and i also have grown to like Maggie... even though she can be a pain in the arse. And what happened to Ali, well she i was glad she was out.

But what i don't like is that the two main characters, Candra and Ben are lacking... romance. Black Moon had a great plot even though this book was shorter than the first, it was still good to read. The book wa
Feb 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I suspected, I enjoyed this installment MUCH more than the previous. I now understand a little more why Silver Moon felt a bit choppy as it all came together in Black Moon. The characters opening up are easier to connect with, leaving me to wonder if that was the intention...to better relate to Chandra; to live her angst in this strange world. Regardless of intention, it's a good read and as the story line unfolds, it's much harder to put down.
Shannon
Jan 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Black Moon by Rebecca a. Rogers made me seriously want to strangle Candra's family because seriously they should've been straight forward about what would happen on her birthday. And seriously with en he's like all over the place but I'm glad to know that he made the quick decision that he did because the wait is even juicier than before. I just hope that the next book proves that Candra and Ben belong together.
Julie Salinas
May 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: indie-good-read
this is Rebecca's second book in the series. I definitely think readers should read this after the first, because the author has found her voice and tempo in story telling. Although the story is about werewolves, there is magic, action, and romance that goes at at a fast pace. Definately loved this book and look forward to other storys the author devises in the future.
Julie(Reading By The Beach)
Black Moon starts with a punch and ends with a silent bang! Exciting, action packed fun is what this book is! Never a dull moment! Awesome character development of the same great characters that we all fell in love with in Silver Moon. Things happen that you never expected! You will be bouncing with anticipation for the next book(I know I am)! Great job Rebecca Rogers!
Tabatha Floyd
Feb 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads-books
I was a goodreads first read winner. I am so happy I won this book. It was a really great, fast read. I was also really impressed that my copy was not only autographed but it was even personalized. I don't usually read YA books, but I will read the next book in the series. I also have 3 teenage girls who are so excited for the book to passed around to them.
Kimberly
Feb 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the first book enough that I immediately started this one- at 10pm at night. If you didn't read Alpha Moon (.5 of this series) then you should definitely go back as it fills in a lot of blanks.
Plenty of adventure, romance and trouble to keep you turning the pages until the very end! Definitely a good read when I finish books one and two in the same night!
Donna Langley
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense

Omg so intense! I cannot stand Aleric! Hope I didn't spell his name wrong, lol I'm unit for the long haul! I have kindle unlimited and wished I didn't have to pay to these books. :-) but I did pay for them just to find out if they make it threw everything they have to go threw to rid themselves oh this evil
Isabel Vazquez
Jan 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing accidental link is formed between Candra and Ben, which makes them mates forever. Ben had started the "bonding" process to mark her as his. This is a mystical twist to a Romeo and Juliet love story.
Tona
Feb 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very fast paced book. I really enjoyed it. I wish that I would have read the 1st in the series so that I had a better idea of Candra & Ben's back story. I look forward to reading the 3rd in the series. ...more
Jessica Mooney
Spoiler ,This was amazing second was really great still wish was bit more banter and challegend scene with candran and Ben
My fav was bedroom scene with pillow wish was more scene where he restrain her she had talk to him but o well ... Love this part
Can't wait for next installement
Shraddha
I really liked the 'Ben and Candra' moments in this one. So much more steamy compared to book 1. And there was character development. And well, some werewolf stuff happened that I really didn't bother much with, but overall, it was a nice read.
Trish
Aug 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own

Another intriguing story in Rebecca Rogers' arsenal. She writes good characters and emotion, I just wish she would be a bit more detail oriented. Give the reader a good sense of what is happening. Can't wait to see how Candra and Ben get out of their current predicament.
Abby
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So i thought Silver Moon was amazing but Rebecca really has outdone herself this time! i love the link that is formed between Candra and Ben and how it was formed. my Jaw dropped when i realized what it meant. i cannot wait for Blood Moon!!!
Ash
Sally
Mar 22, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like werewolves
Black moon is the second book in Rebbecca.A.Rogers and is not a dissapointment. This book clears a lot up from the first book. You learn a lot about the characters. There are a few fights which is good. If you liked the first one the second one will be a good read for you.
Susan Alonso
Dec 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-loved
Good series can't wait til the next book!!!!
Jillian
Jan 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This, like the first book, I couldn't put down! I loved all the excitement and the awesome twist. Cannot wait for more!!
Christina
Jan 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished this DAYS ago! LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Rebecca I hope you are writing more! :) Can't wait!
Jan 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it cant wait for the next one hope its sooon
great book i recomend it to anyone its one of those books
u cant put it down til its done
Lburt
Feb 18, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: weres
Liked this one better than the first. The plot is really developing and I'm excited to see where this story will go.
Tina
May 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it. I am ready for the next book.
Gracie Tyler
May 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

• Hidden Park: Freeing Londyn (Hidden Park Series Book 1)
  • Alpha (Forever #1)
  • Unexpected Alpha (Aluna, #1)
  • His Wolf's Choice
  • Intended (Potential #2)
  • Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove Book 1)
  • Clarity (Cursed, #2)
  • The Alpha's Debt (The Alpha's Destiny, #1)
  • Mated to the Alpha King (A Royal's Tale #1)
  • Verity (Cursed, #1)
  • Mated (Fated Mates Book 2)
  • Fighting Change (Forever Changed Book 1)
  • Conceding Change (Forever Changed Book 2)
  • Forever Changed
  • Shift (The Neturu Chronicles #1)
  • Alpha Heat (Sons of Thunder MC, #1)
  • Emerald Moon (Dream Siren, #1)
  • Gabby (Safe Haven Wolves, #1)
Rebecca expressed her creative side at an early age and hasn't stopped since. She won't hesitate to tell you that she lives inside her imagination, and it's better than reality.

Follow Rebecca on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to stay updated regarding her books and reviews, or sign up for her newsletter.

Silver Moon (4 books)
  • Alpha Moon (Silver Moon, #0.5)
  • Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1)
  • Blood Moon (Silver Moon, #3)