Start by marking “Everything You've Ever Done” as Want to Read:
Everything You've Ever Done

Everything You've Ever Done

By the time she’s twenty, Amelia has survived an unconventional childhood and experienced darkness and death. She relishes the carefree life she finds with Dave, her rock star soul mate. The couple lives fast and full—getting married, traveling, adventuring, and creating.

The story turns to heartbreaking drama and medical mystery as Dave’s bizarre personality changes cause
Published August 8th 2017 by Ambos Books

To ask other readers questions about Everything You've Ever Done, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything You've Ever Done

Jaime
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I gave this book 5 stars, which is rare for me. Not because I'm some sort of genius literary critic (if that even exists), or even because I liked the writing style (I didn't really)...but because it was an extraordinarily moving story. Although I wasn't completely sold on the book at first, eventually I found myself absorbed. Even the parts that annoyed me, such as Ms. Whalen's frequent references to her bad-assery (even though she clearly is one), were made whole through balance (in this case ...more
Stephanie H.
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I normally avoid books which deal with mental health issues—they hit too close to home—and yet they continue to find me. Everything You’ve Ever Done really hits hard even if you have a thick skin, which I definitely do not. Well-written, organized, flowing, and passionate, this memoir/autobiography has a lot going for it if you can stomach the deterioration of Dave’s mental state.

Whalen represents the key players as such sympathetic characters that one cannot help but to develop a connection wit
Patti
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy from the author and was blown away by the reality of her experience. No flowers and glitter here folks, just the real events and raw emotion that made it hard to put down. I just wanted to know how she was going to deal with everything that landed in her lap. Well written and truly from the heart, Amelia lays it all out there as the events in her life unraveled.Oh
Barred Owl Books
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You never know how strong you really are -- until your love is tested to the core.

By the time she's twenty, Amelia has survived an unconventional childhood and experienced darkness and death. She relishes the love she finds with Dave, her free-spirited rocker husband. They live a fun and passionate life -- traveling, rock climbing, making art and music.

The story turns to heartbreak and mystery when Dave begins to have bizarre personality changes. Their lives spin out of control. Forced to face a
Joli Hamilton
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the premise and purpose of this book, but the writing was kind of dull. The soul of the characters shines on though, so do read this if you doubt the beauty of love.
Angela
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I think that this is the best love story I've ever read. Maybe because there's no way someone could write a fictional love that would move you the way someone's real story can.

Real life, tragedy, great joy, illness, hurt, forgiveness...

Amelia's memoir of supporting her husband through his last months shows the the power and beauty of giving up the life you've pictured for the person you love.
Mary Tharp
  • A Six Gun and the Queen of Light
  • Curva Peligrosa
  • Uncharted Love
  • Ketchup is My Favorite Vegetable: A Family Grows Up With Autism
  • The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: Integrating Deep Nutrition, the Ketogenic Diet, and Nontoxic Bio-Individualized Therapies
  • Economic Jihad: Putting the Kibosh on Antiquated Social Axioms Defining Us
  • After Isaac
  • Relationship Handbook
  • Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Putincoin, Auroracoin and others (Fintech) [2nd Edition]
  • Feminists Theorize the Political