Start by marking “Unwelcomed Greeting” as Want to Read:
Unwelcomed Greeting

Unwelcomed Greeting (Riverton Crossing #1)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Riverton Crossing may bear his family’s name, but Mitchell Riverton hasn’t felt like part of this town since his first love left and took his heart with her.

Makayla Gregory didn’t just leave her small, southern hometown five years ago. She also left the love of her life.

Masterson Investments is looking to expand their illegal operations to the East Coast. When they threat
Published October 5th 2017 (first published October 2nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Unwelcomed Greeting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwelcomed Greeting

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

Unwelcomed Greeting (A Riverton Crossing Novel) by Savannah Maris is phenomenal. She totally nails life in a small town. Makayla Gregory is returning to Riverton Crossing at the request of her family. They are having some issues with their neighbors, and want to be reunited with their daughter. When Kayla comes back, she runs into her old flame Mitchell Riverton. The sparks fly literally and figuratively with them.

I really loved how Savannah Maris nailed the dialect of a small sout
Shannon Davison
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed this book. Mitch and Mak are meant to be together. Loads of drama and suspense to keep you glued to the pages. I'm really looking forward to reading more. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Juli Hall
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book started out a bit slow for me but when it grabbed me it held on til the last page. Lots of suspense and sexy times plus a good storyline. Good debut book by Ms. Maris. Looking forward to reading more
Shelley
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow this was the first time I had read a novel from this author and I really enjoyed the novel. I thought is was going to be a second chance romance, but it turned out to be that and full of suspense and twists and turns. Once I started reading I was sucked in to the very last page. I love second chance romances. I can't wait for the next novel.
JoAnne
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! I love this second chance drama and think you would too. This story is Michell and Makayla story - a romantic and suspenseful story with lots of twists and turns will keep you on the edge of your seat. My first time to read this author but definitely not my last.
Shaylene Sunday
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read from the Author and it was an amazing story. I couldn't put the book down. I thought I was going to be reading the typical second chance romance that is all sweet and I was completely wrong. This story is a must read can't put it down so please make sure you have a day that you can devote to reading this amazing story. I loved the suspense in it! I can't wait to read the next book!
Christina
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twists and turns and great secondary characters! I'm a big fan of small town romance so this was a winner for me. Second chance romance between Makayla and Mitch with a little bit of suspense too. I can't wait to read about the other "characters" in this town!
Paula Genereau
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Savannah is a new to me author but I absolutely loved this book it was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it.
Amie Francis
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mitchell (Mitch) and Makayla (Mak) have known each other their whole lives. Growing up in a small town doesn’t leave much room for them to run in separate crowds. Even though they are years apart, something catches Mitchell’s eye about Makayla. From a young age Mitchell tries to guard Makayla from anything bad. Unfortunately their comes a time
In everyone’s lives we make decisions that we think will benefit us in the future when ultimately we end up regretting the choice

Mitchell has been obsessed
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Makayla Gregory has always dreamed of getting out of Riverton Crossing, so when the chance came, she just didn't leave home, but the love of her life, Mitch, as well. Five years later, she's called home by her family, and while she doesn't want to come home, there's something about her mother's voice that has her doing just that. There's a huge company trying to expand their illegal operations all over, while threatening Makayla's parents. Now back home, she realizes that there is more going on ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Debut author trying to claim her goodreads profile 3 31 Sep 15, 2017 11:08AM
I'm a southern girl and hopeless romantic. I'm passionate about writing stories that incorporate southern charm. I grew up on a farm in a small town with a love of sports, dance, and music which will all show up somewhere in my books. When I'm not writing, my husband and I are attending a sporting event, travelling, or working.
More about Savannah Maris...

Riverton Crossing (2 books)
  • Unfinished Business (Riverton Crossing, #2)