Start by marking “Family is Forever (Conversion, #6)” as Want to Read:
Family is Forever (Conversion, #6)

Family is Forever

(Conversion #6)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  184 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
Julian Adams would give anything to rewind the last few months. His sister has been forever altered, a man he distrusts is now a permanent part of his family, and the woman of his dreams no longer remembers him. The only thing left for Julian to do is start over.

Nika Adams is finally content with her life. She's forever bound to her soulmate, and helping him with a project
ebook
Published February 22nd 2018 by S.C. Stephens

Jemima
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

family

Title: Family Is Forever (Conversion #6)
Author: S.C. Stephens
Genre: Romance, Paranormal
Publication Date: February 22, 2018

ARC

It's here! The Adams family is here!
I simple adore the Adams Family and in this book, All is well.

Family Is Forever is every bit as good as the rest of the books in this series.
This book is centered primarily on Julian and Nika and their struggles of growing up and the conflicts surrounding certain decisions.
As I write this review, my fingers are itches to type out all
Berit☀️✨
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, need-to-review
4 paranormal stars 🧛🏻♂🧛🏻♂🧛🏻♂🧛🏻♂

OK going to start this book review out with a disclaimer... I am an over eager baby book blogger who jumped at the chance to be part of a blog tour without really paying attention to the book.....What I did not know was this book is the sixth book in the series... and this book is about vampires... I think I saw the word family and thought I’d love it, I just didn’t realize the family was of the paranormal variety..... nothing against vampire books, believe me I’v
Misha
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-paranormal
Loved it! Although I'm a big fan of paranormal books, this is one of the few vampire series I have enjoyed. It's bittersweet to see it end, but I was left completely satisfied.
Melliane
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I heard so much about S.C Stephens and her romances, so I was curious to get into one of her books. Well, I still think that I made a mistake to take the novel without looking at what it was exactly because I was finally surprised to see that it was a volume 6 and that it was not a contemporary novel but a book about vampires! Yes, it was not what I expected but I can only blame myself! I must say that I am not too much in my “vampire” phase right now, but I
Courtney
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Family Is Forever is the conclusion on this series from Stephens. I did not read the first 3 books in this series and wasn't too confused when I started on book four, since it's sort of "spin-off" and the last 3 books are about Nika and Julian. The other characters from previous books are in these, but there isn't any confusion and Stephens does a great job of summarizing who everyone is and how they are all related.

As with the previous two books, the story is about Julian and Nika and their str
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the sixth instalment of the Conversion series and we are back following the Adams family life and the consequences/situations they are now living with after the last few months. Julian is trying to cope with the fact that he still loves/wants his now ex-girlfriend despite the fact she has no memory of him thanks to it being wiped. He’s also lost his sister Nika in a way, now she’s a pure blood. Even though Nika is happy and in love with her sire Hunter, Julian struggles now they don’t ha ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are reading this book I will assume that you won't mind spoilers from the previous book.

I needed an epilogue. I needed something to show me that even ten years later everything was all right with all the people I loved. The book ended on a light note though and I found it sweet. I am going to miss these characters. It's been 6 years since I picked the first book and loved it. All the books got 5 stars from me.

My heart was hurting for poor Julian whose only goal was to get his girl back.
Novel Grounds
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing

We are back at it with Nika and Julian. Well, and the rest of the gang, but these are the two I am all about in this read.

This book was SO much. It was crazy and full of the entire family and the quips that come with them. It was also full of the chaos that we all hoped wasn't on the horizon. Well, shocker, but it was.

I've been with this series since book one and I am in it for the long haul. I had no idea how this book was going to play out. It got so crazy towards the end that I was completel
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

It is so bitter sweet to write this review. This is the sixth and final book of the series. You will need to read all the others first before this one or you will be lost. Fans of the series, never fear. The author brings out the big guns for this one. Still lots of angst for out young adults, Nika and Julian. Lots of paranormal action and some new shocking revelations about 'born" vampires. Uncontrollable heat between Nika and Hunter that will set the pages on fire. And most of all---f
Liz
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full review to come.
Avid Reader
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Family is Forever (Conversion #6) by S.C. Stephens
4 stars
M/F Paranormal
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

I have followed this series throughout. I would definitely suggest that you read all books in order, because otherwise it might feel as though you are missing pieces of the story, as well as dynamics between family members.

Julian is struggling with the decisions of the past few months. He feels like he's lost his sister somewhat, he's lost the love of his life and he
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book and everything about it. This whole series was absolutely wonderful and I just cant stop loving this family. SC Stephen just continues with such an amazing story.

Arc was kindly given in exchange for an honest review.
Megha Sharma
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just hope that the woman of Julian's dreams is Arianna with whom he is gonna have his happily ever after!!
WycEd Reader
Check out our Family is Forever Blog Tour post on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Avid Reader – ☆☆☆☆
M/F Paranormal

Zili
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I always seem to start a book series midway through, but in a rare move I actually read the Conversion series in order. I recommend starting the series in reading order, but if not, to at least start by reading the last three in book order. You may get a little lost if not. The last three books focus on Julian and his sister Nika. The twins are trying to balance high school life with their unique vampire family dynamic.

The book picks up with Nika fully vamped out and with Julian facing the cons
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Family is Forever is the sixth book in the Conversion series by S.C. Stephens and I unfortunately thought I could read this as a standalone, but you cannot. I read the original three books in the series, which are about the parents of the children in the next three books.

Though I did not read the previous two books, I went ahead and read this. The author did a great job to ensure we could read the story, but I would highly recommend at least reading the two previous books, as Family is Forever
Rachael
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this paranormal romance series, we get the conclusion we are waiting for. The final part of Nika and Julian. We have followed their story throughout the past book and into this follow up, and I was desperate for a HEA for both vampire twins.

In Family is Forever, we start where the last book left off. Arianna has no memory of the love of her life, Julian, and Nika is adjusting to her life as a full-blooded vampire.

In the last book, Arianna has her memory wiped and she no longer knows who Jul
Sandy Blushing Babes Are Up All Night
**4.25 STARS**

I am not one for long book series. However, I am a fan of SC Stephens (Kellan FOREVER!) First, I strongly suggest you read at least the first three books in the series , in order. Otherwise, you will completely miss the nuances of the goings on between the characters.

If you’re one of those people that thinks there is no original storytelling out there – then I disagree – because that is what SC has given us in the satisfying ending to the series.

Julian Adams “life” is in ruins. Lif
Ash
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like all the conversion series I loved every second of it and I struggled to put it down even to just get a drink. I am so happy that Julian finally got his happy ever after as that is what has left me so torn with last book. Family is forever takes you on a rollercoasters of emotions as you see just what everyone will go through to keep there family together to make sure there safe and to save there life. The one thing that has never been more clear and stayed the same in all the books is ...more
Lucinda Jester Smith
Wow.....this one was a great book, characters old and new were well written. All in all this series has to be one of my favorite paranormal series ever published, why you say?, well simply because for me it was different.....if you have a vivid imagination this could honestly be real!! Haha I
know vampires aren't real but the way this series is written it's totally believable! The storylines in all 6 books are fantastic. S.C. Stephens is an awesome author, I've read everything she has written. T
Ptiteaurel
J'avais envie de découvrir cette histoire et en lisant le résumé , j'ai complètement passé à côté du fait que ce roman soit de la Bitt Litt puisque les personnages sont des vampires. Je ne suis pas fan absolue de ce genre littéraire mais je me suis tout de même plongée dans cette romance qui est le 6ème tome de la saga Conversion. La pléiade de personnages peut donc être déroutante au niveau de la lecture car nous avons tout un passé dont nous n'avons pas connaissance. J'ai dans l'ensemble assez ...more
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
I adore this family and I’m sad to see them go. I stumbled onto this series by complete accident and I have fell in love with each character.

Julian is searching for his forever. Determined to make her remember.

Love and the forever future is on the line. Lots of great action as they once again fight to keep their family intact. Growth, warmth, and love that will never die that’s what this one is.

I think Hunter is my favorite. He’s all brooding and hot. And I think I may need Olivia’s story...li
Maria Angie Mendoza
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of this author's incredible writing style and this book affirms it!
I had not read any of the previous books in this series and I was at a disadvantage in understanding certain family dynamics and relationships. Nonetheless, the author does a great job in flawlessly articulating the story of this family so that overall I was able to enjoy this read.
This story focuses primarily on Julian and Nika and the struggles they have faced.
Suspense action and passion are beautifully intertwin
Melissa Parnell
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
So bittersweet. I read that this is the final book in the series. I loved this story, but so sad to see the series end. I love this family so much and I could keep reading this without getting tired. I love the interactions between all the characters. The story is fresh and creative and I can't get enough of these characters. This series just continues to get better and this one is definitely my favorite. While I am sad to see it end, I can't wait to see what S.C. Stephens will bring us next!
Michelle Tikal
Mar 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF at 40%

Unfortunately, after reading and thoroughly enjoying the previous five books in the Conversion series, I had to DNF Family is Forever. Seeing as this was the last book in the series, I tried my hardest to stick it out, but this book was very slow and immature to me and nothing like the previous books. When there was still nothing really happening at the 40% mark after attempting to get into the book for close to two weeks, I decided to not proceed.
Danielle Hurtt
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can’t believe it’s over!

After hesitantly starting this series because it was so different from the SC Stephens I had read before I cannot believe it’s really over. So many emotions right now, happy and sad. It was a wonderful ending to an amazing series and I’m going to be sad without it.
Stephanie
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again I am so impressed with Stephen's writing. This series has been so creative and this book continues with that trend. I love reading about the Adams clan. This book continues with Nika and Jullian relationships and friendships as well. I do wish there was more of a time gap at the end. Maybe something could be written in the future. The series has been completely worth reading.
Krystle
This one started out pretty slow. I want a huge Arianna fan in the last book so have to read about her every Julian chapter was kind of annoying. So was Terans obsession with keeping Nika and Hunter apart as much as possible. Once things got going it got better but it took almost half the book. I will miss the Adam's family.
Tisha Embry
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I loved this series from the beginning! This one had some twists I didn't see coming and they were great! I'm sad that this adventure is ending but what a way to end it! Awesome job and Thank you S.C. Stephens!
Soso Sa
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what to say but thank you for this wonderful story and wonderful books .... I can’t believe I finished the series 😢😢 I am sooo sad and my heart is beating to fast 😢😢 it was such an honor that I read such an amazing story .....THANK YOU 😊😊😊
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
S.C. Stephens is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who enjoys spending every free moment she has creating stories that are packed with emotion and heavy on romance.

Her debut novel, Thoughtless, an angst-filled love triangle charged with insurmountable passion and the unforgettable Kellan Kyle, took the literary world by storm. Amazed and surprised by the response to the release of

Conversion (6 books)
  • Conversion (Conversion, #1)
  • Bloodlines (Conversion, #2)
  • 'Til Death (Conversion, #3)
  • The Next Generation (Conversion, #4)
  • The Beast Within (Conversion, #5)