Start by marking “The INFJ Personality Guide: Understand yourself, reach your potential, and live a life of purpose.” as Want to Read:

If you're an INFJ, you know what it feels like to be misunderstood. You long to be appreciated for who you are, but most people just don't get you because you have the rarest personality type on the planet.

But that can all change when you understand yourself better!

In this book, you'll discover...
Your greatest strengths Your weaknesses Why the rest of the world
Published August 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The INFJ Personality Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The INFJ Personality Guide

Start your review of The INFJ Personality Guide: Understand yourself, reach your potential, and live a life of purpose.
Mark Pulsifer
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
INFJs - You are not alone! Amazing how accurate Bo Miller's book is

Especially useful for people in their teens and twenties.

Wish it was written and I read it when I was in my teens. It could have at least helped me understand my suffering and accept myself better, even if I still would have struggled to fit in somewhere in society.

Altho you can get it for free, I paid the $0.99 to let the author know I appreciate his book/message. You should consider doing the same.
MinhTu Thomas Hoang
This book is more of a personal reflection than of a scientific research-driven book. The lack of facts can be unconvincing, but overall this book is still highly practical with helpful insights. And wisdom, also!
Rebekah Giese Witherspoon
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book I've ever read about navigating the joys and struggles of being an INFJ. Beautiful.
Caitlyn
I don't feel like I can give this a star rating because I don't feel like I'm the target audience for this book. Even though every test says I am INFJ, I find the whole "INFJs are so rare and special" shtick kind of cringy and hate talking about myself as a "personality type". Some things rang true, but I find talking about people in terms of their Meyers-Briggs irritating. Like, it's based in more real psychology than referring to people by their astrological signs, but it still feels ...more
Helen White
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of a handful of books I recently enjoyed on the subject of being an INFJ personality type (see my other reviews). I liked Bo's no nonsense approach and treatment of the practicalities of living with these traits ("hussle on the side" was his recommendation as regards using our creativity whilst bringing in the bread...but he's right "INFJs won't be happy doing work they love but struggling to get by financially"; we need to feel secure in our outer world, and perhaps have a little more than ...more
Kerry Fannin
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The validation of this book was wonderful.

I work as a hospice social worker and in helping others find validation and peace in their end-of-life issues is vital for those who are transitioning. I found this book to be a surprise in how validating it was for me as an INFJ and the need I have to create alone time in order for me to be at my best at work! Thank you!
Cara
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kind of freaky how spot on this book was for me. Glad for the quizzes and all the advice.
Katrina Yarbrough
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent resource for the INFJ!!!

Full of helpful insight into our personality. Encouraging for anyone struggling to understand how they fit into society and find their place as an INFJ.
Would be extremely insightful for friends and loved ones!
Kim Mays
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This explains me to me. Thanks!

This is a great book. I finished on one day. I highly recommend this book to ALL INFJs. Check out his podcast too. Nice info.
Marcus Lagré
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
An interesting read, but definitely no definitive source of information on the INFJ personality type. There are several other, better sources for learning about MBTI. (I recommend 16personalities.com's permium profile.)

I find very little new information here that I haven't read elsewhere. I feel Miller generalises too much, using himself as the default. In the end, I find I learn more about Bo Miller than about myself. But, as such, it's interesting to find out in depth how another INFJ
Ashley Jacobs
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: psychology, self-help
Although I have only read a few, this was one of my favorite books about my Myers-Briggs personality type. The author did a great job explaining the four different functions of an INFJ. I had heard of these four functions before, but never went in depth with them. I am not yet an expert, but I understand them with a lot more clarity now. I feel like it will be a lot easier for me to discuss with other people why I am the way I am. That is, if I feel comfortable enough to open up to them ;) (One ...more
Vinay Nandurdikar
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: english
Notes:
1. Only 8% populations uses Introverted Intuition (Ni), compared to the majority.
2. INFJ uses Extroverted Feeling and Introverted Thinking in a balanced way.This part INFJ can improve.
3. INFJ's extroverted sensing is like 3 year old child. The people having good extroverted sensing enjoys the moment. INFJ need to work on this side.

'Using fear as compass,let curiosity drives you.'
'Prioritize"
'Keep a Journal of Accomplishments'
'Compromise'
'let your Yes be Yes'
'Need to learn how to take
Chris
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've recently re-done my Myers Briggs evaluation, albeit a computer version, not with a trained interviewer, and found to have an INFJ personality. This book has helped me open my eyes to the fact that I'm not alone in how I think and behave; the fact that I've very observant about other people, and that I've always written funny observations about them; that when I'm devoted to my work, by energy moves inwards, trying to find connections to aid solutions. That my emotions often get in the way ...more
Bonnie
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I learned my MBTI in August of this year. A colleague asked our public speaking group to fill out the DISC assessment. This was to learn our unique ways of communication. I felt distracted in the middle of the assessment. I jumped to my computer and found a free Meyers Briggs Assessment. My result was the Introvert Intuition, Feeling and Judgement. I am an INFJ-Advocate.

Bo Miller is not exaggerating when he said INFJ’s can spend hours at a time researching a topic. I sought the help of YouTube.
Ramon
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I first discovered this personality type earlier in the year. I found interesting enough to look into the subject. Mr. Miller has written a thoughtful, informative, and timely guide for not only people who are this personality type, but the people who interact with them. I wish I had discovered this information earlier in my life, but everything happens when it supposed too some say. Please take the time to reading this information. I truly believe you will be the better for it.
Vonze
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
Good read for INFJs. Reassuring that there are other people who feel and view the world this way. In some ways this was more encouraging for me than CBT. I don’t really want to change who I am or how I think, rather I want to be a stronger, more self-aware, and able to cope me. Strategies at the end of this book are helpful. As well as, just knowing I’m not alone. I had a lot of “exactly” and “that’s me” moments while reading this.
Chrissy
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good insights

As a fellow INFJ, I found this book enjoyable and insightful. While I have already done a lot of research on my type, the numerous stories and tips provided a deeper understanding on my strengths and weaknesses and how to improve them. I also liked that other books were recommended to further my research.
May
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book, it really opened my eyes to what makes me tick, and truly did show me that I’m not weird and different, but that I’m just an INFJ. I highlight so many passages and have been telling pretty much everyone I can all the things that I can relate to, because it feels so good to finally have my personality explained.
Pembroke Sinclair
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly insightful

I'd known for a while that I was an INFJ, but I never really knew what that meant. After dealing with some difficult times and trying to understand myself, I decided to dig deeper into my personality. This book was so helpful in giving me a better understanding about myself. It also encouraged me to embrace my uniqueness and take pride in being who I am.
Claire
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great, quick read about the INFJ personality type (Myers Briggs). It seems quite accurate based on what I’ve read so far about the type and much was true for me. The book is well organized and easy to follow (even for an INFJ who had a billion other things bouncing about in my head while I read it ). I really enjoyed the personal examples/stories. Bravo on a successful first book! ...more
Rachael Belle
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read. I'm not going to be able to do the book justice in this review. Bo described me in his writing and it was comforting and eye opening. If you suspect or know you are a infj please consider this resource.
Kitty
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book because I'm an INFJ, and INFJ's love this sort of stuff, LOL. I can't say that this was incredibly eye-opening or anything... but then, I've read a lot about my own personality type already. I still enjoyed it.
Phan Anh
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book for INFJ in general. I’m not sure if INFJs are rarest but I’m sure I have the traits mentioned in this book. It gave me great insights about my personality and great instructions about how to use my gifts for others.
Tori Miller
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I agree with one of the other reviews that I went ahead and paid the $.99 for the book instead of just doing the Kindle Unlimited version. This is a good introduction to INFJ's. I already knew a lot of it from reading other things but it was interesting to get a guy's perspective.
valerie Searle
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Reassuring to know I am not alone in the universe. For anyone trying to understand their INFJ personality this book is informative, interesting and compassionately written. I would recommend this book.
Jaime Escobar
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I enjoyed reading this book, very accurate. I would recommend it to any person interested in knowing more about INFJ.
Alicia Oldham
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Book

A good read that you will want to read from start to finish. I highly recommend this book to Advocates,
Kristine
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
INFJ

Clear, succinct points of nurturing and growth for INFJs. Thank you for writing this book! It's a very handy guide.
Heather Clark
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice to have some additional explanation
David Guerra
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very True

I'm INFJ and this book was emotional for me. Everything was so true about how my life has been for a long time. Now I understand.

• INFJ Personality Handbook: Understand Yourself as The Rarest Myers-Briggs Personality Type
  • The INFJ Handbook: A guide to and for the rarest Myers-Briggs personality type
  • The INFJ Writer: Cracking the Creative Genius of the World's Rarest Type
  • The Comprehensive INFP Survival Guide
  • The INFJ Path: The All-Inclusive Guide to Finding A Meaningful, Satisfying Career That Makes The Most of Your Strengths
  • The True INFJ (The True Guides to the Personality Types)
  • The 16 Personality Types: Profiles, Theory, & Type Development
  • INFJ Handbook: INFJ Personality Guide for the Rarest Myers-Briggs Personality Type
  • INFJ: Understand And Break Free From Your Own Limitations
  • The Enneagram in Love and Work: Understanding Your Intimate and Business Relationships
  • The INFJ Revolution: Reclaim Your Power, Live Your Purpose, Heal the World
  • The INFP Book: The Perks, Challenges, and Self-Discovery of an INFP
  • Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving
  • The True ISFJ (The True Guides to the Personality Types)
  • An Essential Guide for the ISFJ Personality Type: Insight into ISFJ Personality Traits and Guidance for Your Career and Relationships ( MBTI ISFJ )
  • Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style Recipes
  • Pinch of Nom Everyday Light: 100 Tasty, Slimming Recipes All Under 400 Calories
  • How to Be a Grown-Up