Start by marking “The Healing Touch (Manwhore, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Healing Touch (Manwhore, #3)

The Healing Touch

(Manwhore #3)

Dimitri—

I admit it. I’m a manwhore…and proud of it.

But I’m not a total asshole. The women always know where they stand. They’re a booty call—nothing more. Everything out in the open. That’s my way.

Except have a secret, one that could ruin my career. A man who writes romance novels has to be perfect, like the men in the books. It’s what fans expect.

…and I’m not.

It
Published August 22nd 2017 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Healing Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Healing Touch

Sabrina
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

The Healing Touch brings us to Dimitri Kincaid, romance author and unrepentant manwhore. After he's injured new insecurities about his profession start to take over and there's only one person that he knows can help him. But Becca, his best friend and assistant, has her own issues that she's dealing with and when he pushes her to get out of her comfort zone she does the unthinkable and quits. Now Dimitri has to convince her that he c
Samantha Larkin
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
3.7 "friends to lovers" stars.

It's a solid 3.7 stars for me. I'm not going ro round it off because there were few things I didn't like about the book but overall I did enjoy this book!

-Some spoilers ahead-

The thing that bothered me a little is the typical psycho ex-girlfriend trope and a little slut-shaming going on. However, the Hero did get called out numerous times on his manwhoring ways and over the way he treats woman so it balances it out a little bit.

What I did
Terri
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blurb about the book from the publisher:

Dimitri—

I admit it. I’m a manwhore…and proud of it.

…and I’m not.

It could all come out at Southern Book Bash, one of the biggest author signings
Coco.V
Jun 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The Manwhore Series: Books 1-3 is FREE on Amazon today (6/21/2019)! 🎁
Tracy
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in this series!! I just loved getting to know Dimitri and Becca. Their banter is very entertaining and definitely shows their status as BFFs since high school. Hahaha. Thank goodness it doesn’t take Dimitri too long to see what is right in front of his face!! They both are hilarious and now each other in and out but still had some secrets to discover.

It is great to get some of the other brothers appearing in this story. I just adore Nik and cannot wait to learn more about M
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts on The Healing Touch

This was another must read by Apryl Baker. This one featured Dimitri Kincaid. I have been reading all the books featuring the Kincaid brothers and have loved every one of them. This one was no exception. It was absolutely fantastic. I just loved everything about Dimitri and Becca. Their friends to lovers story had me hooked from beginning to end and then I didn't want it to be over. Dimitri had so much compassion and patience with Becca. And I loved the little vu
Maxine
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in the series, and I couldn't put it down. I read it in nearly one go ,(in bed and then the following morning!). Did I say that I couldn't put it down?

It had a similar theme to the other two books (well it is a series so that's OK ). It follows the love story of Dimitri, another of the Kincaid brothers, dealing with unrealised love and his partners and his differing anxieties.

Apryl's characters are vivid and believable, the story is romantic and very
Kimi
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
really liked this story about Dimitri & Becca! I loved how much sexy chemistry there was between the two of them. Dimitri seemed like the biggest play boy out of all his brothers. But he came to realize how much Becca really means to him. I loved how he helped Becca with her fear. And wasn't expecting the surprise with his ex either.. that was really crazy yet awesome. I'm sad that this was the last book in this series but happy to learn that there will be another story to do with the rest o ...more
Lula Pantoofle
This was a nice story. Novelist Dimitri and personal assistant Rebecca go to a book signing and get together. A nice idea. I am never that keen on writers who write about writers; it seems a bit lazy. You know, easier to write about things you know kind of thing. It was a good story though. I liked how the two were brought together by their failings. Dimitri’s hotness ebbed slightly for me though every time the author mentioned his bowels. What can I say? It’s not hot. But I get why she did it. ...more
Gskm
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So very very good

I have enjoyed this manwhore series! Each book has a cocky bada$$ who meets his love and bends the world till his love gets her happy. This has sassy dialogue and while the couple readily admit they love each other and have since they were fifteen, it takes a while for one of them to realize it’s the HEA, not worth existing without the other kind of love. It’s an interesting journey with them. I became engrossed in the story not stopping till the very end. Can’t wait till t
Jadedove
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Manwhore series. You do not need to read the first two books to read this one!
This type of book is not something i would normally read. I am not a huge fan of romance type novels. Having said that, I can say the story moved along well and the characters were well developed. If you like romance books, you will love this one. If you are looking for an easy read book with likeable characters, grab this one, sit on the porch, and enjoy!

ps- Rebecca is my fav
Amanda S.
Dec 20, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book but it can be so much better!
I also adore the drama but somehow it feels forced and especially the unecessary drama with Dimitri's brothers aka the Kincaids. I don't really feel it with the brothers that's why I think I'm kind of done witht his series. But I do think the author is talented and can make it big. I wish her all the luck.
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've enjoyed this series, but I don't think book 2 or 3 lived up to Touch Me Not. Don't get me wrong, I liked The Healing Touch and I got through it in a day. It kept me entertained and I liked some of the flirty banter. However, in comparison to book 1, it wasn't the same for me. Overall though it was a good series and I'm interested in the spin-off series coming soon.
Tami Garcia
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story!

Dimitri and Becca are so much fun! I really enjoyed the journey of Dimitri, a self proclaimed manwhore. It was especially fun to hear from the rest of Dimitri's brothers who have been introduced in the other books in the series. This was a great read!
Nstefa
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! I read this series in two days loved it!! Alpha males with Russian accents swoon!! These boys are killer and the women don’t fall at their feet hallelujah!! And these men are manwhores but these women don’t get played by their charms ... bring on blue balls!!!
Amy Haskins
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love Apryl's books!! This is more of her awesome talent!! I have read everything she has written and this book will not disappoint! Within the first couple of sentences you are hooked! A must read!! 💙💙💙💙
Cassie
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read this book in the boxed set. Enjoyed this series of books. Goes to show that when men meet the one there is not stopping them. Loved the drama, tight knit family that was there for a brother . Loved the narration in the first book .
Belinda
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the dynamics between the 2 main characters. The story line kept me intrigued til the end. The female lead had anxiety issues which added a different dimension to the book. Very enjoyable.
Jennie
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 amazing stars

Got to love the Kincaid men.
Becca was amazing even with her fears
Ill be waiting on the next series to come out so I can read about all the other brats:)
Jo Anna Part
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read, I am So in love with the Kincaid brothers and I can not wait for more! This series just gets better and better!
joanne
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
💗💗this series💗💗

Don't usually leave reviews but just had to say I loved the manwhore series especially the first book in the series!
Kay C
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was so amazing. I love how dynamic apryl makes her characters by the end of her books it's like you know the characters in real life.
J
Aug 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 10%
Charlie Banks
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

this book is about A strong man who loves a strong woman. Both have flaws but they make it work and that is what makes this book A great read.
Aditi Merchant
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another amazing book by Apryl Baker. Loved the characters especially the female protaganist. Didn't keep my phone down till it was over. Can't wait to read more of her work.
Natalie
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the manwhore series. Dimitri was drugged and injured while trying to protect his brother Kade's wife when a serial killer attacked (Sinner's Touch). Since the attack he hasn't gotten full movement back as the drugs seriously affected his nerves and muscles. Dimitri is a Romance book writer and calls on his best friend and assistant Becca to go with him to a book signing and he can not go alone due to his injuries (that no one knows about because - macho pride). There's one big ...more
Caroline
Feb 21, 2018
S
Jun 26, 2019
Cynthia
Apr 28, 2018

• Compromising Willa (Accidental Peers, #3)
  • Just One Night
  • Unwilling Wife
  • The Dirty Secret
  • All I Need: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • Bride By Design: Flights of Fancy (Taken By The Billionaire, #1)
  • Weightless (Begin Again Duet #2)
  • The Game: Book One(The Game, #1)
  • A Prince for Jenny (Touched By Angels, #2)
  • Moon Borne (Halcyon Romance, #1)
  • Fallen
  • One Penny (Marked Heart)
  • 1 Bed, 2 Weddings, 3 Husbands  (Bride Train, #5)
  • My Lord Raven (The Ravensmoor Saga #1)
  • Unchained Hearts (Baxter Family Saga Book 1)
  • Forbidden - Part 1 (The Townsend Twins)
  • Back to the Drawing Board
  • Gifts of Desire
So who am I? Well, I'm the crazy girl with an imagination that never shuts up. I LOVE scary movies. My friends laugh at me when I scare myself watching them and tell me to stop watching them, but who doesn't love to get scared? I grew up in a small town nestled in the southern mountains of West Virginia where I spent days roaming around in the woods, climbing trees, and causing general mayhem. Nig ...more

Manwhore (4 books)
  • Touch Me Not (Manwhore, #1)
  • The Sinners Touch (Manwhore, #2)
  • Forever Your Touch (Manwhore, #4)