Start by marking “His To Break” as Want to Read:

His To Break

Deep waters are treacherous enough, but Everly Mantel never thought she would lose her heart there. But when the hunky, gruff captain of a local fishing boat turns her tender ass bright red, all her former ideas about how love didn’t fit into her life are turned upside down.

James Morelock took one look at those khaki shorts and the wild tangle of red hair and something in
Published August 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about His To Break, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His To Break

Natalie The Biblioholic
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc, dual-pov, erotic
I think I would still call myself a newb when it comes to Dani Wyatt’s writing so I’m no expert, but I think this has to be my favorite story from her so far. I’m not sure if it’s because of her collaboration with Liam Ryder, the intriguing storyline, or the sexy and beguiling characters that were James and Everly, but I adored this book.

Short and sweet… maybe not so sweet, but definitely HOT, His To Break had bits of drama, humor, and LOTS of incredibly hot sex. If you’re looking for a bit
♡Tonya♡
Watching for more....

Hot, sweet, safe and sexy - with a great story a well. Great debut for Liam Ryder and I'll definitely keep my eye out for his next book!
-no cheating
- no ow/om drama
-spanking
-safe
-decent epilogue
Book Snob Sue
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dani and Liam's FB banter was a great indication of how good this book was going to be and they did not disappoint. With Liam's charm and Dani's sass, this was a win, win for me. The first scene in this book had me laughing so hard...probably scared the kids...and the dog. Picture this....
✔she's on her cell phone
✔it's on speaker phone
✔she doesn't know how to turn it off
✔she's in a bar
✔her friend keeps going on about highly inappropriate, but amusing shit
✔an older lady has to show her how to tur
Roanne Germaine
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HIS TO BREAK is about a sexy sea captain who fell in love at first sight with an innocent marine biologist whose research aimed to preserve the marine sanctuary of his small town which was in danger of being taken over by a greedy capitalist. This book has a beautiful plot and the hero was an intense lover whose brand of romance will leave every reader hot and bothered.

His To Break is the first ever book collaboration by Madame Dani Wyatt and Sir Liam Ryder and since this was a smashing success
Chaquera Mixon-Slayton
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who is a fan of smut or Dani wyatt
Recommended to Chaquera by: Dani Wyatt
Holy Orgasms Batman!!!! What do you get when a girl from a pretentious money grubbing mom ventures out to find something new and meets an Alpha in a small town? Wet panties that's what.

Everly is so sweet with a bratty streak that she is practically sticking her ass out there asking for it. And who wouldn't with someone like James in their eyesight.

James is all the alpha anyone needs and I am searching all seaside towns for him as we speak...lol.....

This book is so freaking HOT I basically squel
Kelly
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet baby Jesus! This book was HOT! I mean, make sure you have a spare pair of panties hot!

James was an alpha with a capital A! Whoo! When he let the beast come out to play.. Lawd! Made me wish he would do those things to me!

Everly was sweet, with a bratty side that she couldn't help but let out when she was around James. Which I loved because it kept him on his toes.

Wish I could give this more than 5 stars, because it's more than a 5 star read. But we shouldn't expect anything less from the Q
Courtney Vasiliev
His To Break

Trying to review smut is difficult lol!
It is what it is:
Hot alpha males
Steamy scenes
Likable heroines
All wrapped in a quick story
Nothing too serious
just some good ol' fluff!
Arys
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
His to Break by Dani Wyatt and Liam Ryder is the story of Everly Mantel and James Grant. When Everly comes to Port Hope to study the unique behavior of local hammer head sharks and their mating habits, it's and instant attraction between her and small town fisherman James Ryder. It's not long until her mistakenly forgetting to pack her underwear on the trip becomes handy as the passion between them ignites.

I enjoyed how connected Everly and James were, even when they didn't want to reveal it to
Janice Somers
The story is hot, and when these two finally give into the instant attraction they have for each other it will be intense and dirty.
The beginning of the story is funny as it takes place in Dockers, a bar, and the speaker is on Everly's new phone and she doesn't know how to turn it off. She finds assistance in a older lady that tells her how to turn off the speaker, when a man comes up and sits beside her, introduces himself as James and begins a conversation asking her ,how she likes the little
April Symes
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, arc-review
This is an insanely hot romance story that’s all about instant attraction two people have for each other. Dani Wyatt has collaborated with Liam Ryder on the story of “His to Break”.
Everly is a very sweet woman yet there is this bit of a brat inside of her and at times, she lets it run amok. And the time she lets it run amok, James is there to get that brattiness ..
James is one heck of an alpha male and does he want to discipline Everly …who wouldn’t? His beast responds to Everly’s brat and what
Sherilyn Amy
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liam Ryder has just become another favorite of mine! Thank you Dani Wyatt for introducing us!!

His to Break is a book that seriously captures you from the first paragraph to the last. I was laughing so hard while reading the first paragraph I spit my water out a little bit.

Everly has determination, a backbone and attitude to go round for round, however it may have been the submissiveness hiding in her that James caught on to before they both even realized she never had a chance when it came to J
Paige Morris
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

When Dani came into her Wenches group and said she was going to be coauthoring with a male writer I was a bit worried and also excited. I am not a person who tends to read books authored by males, especially in the erotic fiction genre. Typically they strongly favor the male getting all the fun so to speak. But I thought hey why not I'll give it a try. These two work seamlessly as a team. The story flowed so well and it was a beautiful read. I
Amber Gilliford
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read all kinds of books from different genres, but my absolute favorites are books that make me laugh. And by that I mean actually laugh out loud. This book accomplished that during its very first chapter. Well done to both of its authors. This book upholds the type of sizzling hot chemistry between the two leads that we have come to expect from the amazing Dani Wyatt. And while this is Liam Ryder's first published work, he writes like a seasoned veteran. I look forward to following his career ...more
Paula D
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hotness alpha overload! Everly is in Port Hope for research and meets James sea captain sex on a stick hottie. When the Everly is suppose to go a boat and it doesn't work plus Lance is a jerk. Everly asks James for help. Short story but overflowing chemistry that makes you tingle with even just the words. I love James the beast as he calls it that side of him had me wanting him to do all the nasty things in his head to me. I'm hoping with that ending we get to have Lances story next! 5/5 Spank m ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Holy Freaking Smoke. If you thought that Dani Wyatt's books were hot before, now with this new writer added in, HOLY SMOKE... HOT HOT HOT off the charts people

Sexy, Sweet, Funny, Romantic, and so freaking HOT, and an amazing read.
Everly was funny and bratty and James was all Male Alpha Hotness. From the moment he met Everly he knew that she was his. This book will have you devouring it from beginning to end. The only problem I had with this book was....
SansaReads
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
I found myself skimming through this for some reason. I did finish it since its a quick read, but it did fall short of the usual Dani books I love. Hopefully next one. =)
Jennifer Finn
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first collaboration from Dani Wyatt and first time author Liam Ryder. James Morelock is a fisherman in the small sea town of Port Hope. He took over his father's fishing boat when he died. As much as he loves the sea it's also caused him great pain too. Everly is a Marine Biologist who studies sharks specifically hammerhead sharks. She's come to Port Hope to study the breeding ground for hammerheads that is located there. When the man who owns the yacht she's chartered turns out to b ...more
M.K.
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Lord! This book was fantastic. I loved James and Everly's story. A must read!
melanie
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book. Everly was a hoot. The bar scene had me cackling like a witch. I loved it. The characters in this story just pulled me in. James was all man and I love that is romances. A no nonsense take charge man I love it. Dani and Liam you did a fantastic job. Keep it up please. I recommend this book to all lovers of a take charge man and the women that love them.
Melinda  Parker
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am truly a book lover.  I have authors that I absolutely consume any and all stories they write and Dani Wyatt is one.  But our High Priestess has allowed a stallion to ride into our dark, lustful fantasies with her latest collaboration with first time Author, Liam Ryder.

Dr. Everly Martel has ventured to the small coastal town of Port Hope.  She's there to complete research for her Department at Texas A&M.  This is good for her career and her personal life.  It's a small and quiet commun
Natalie
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
A book about a captain of a fisher boat and a Doc who travels into the town to do some research.

One look at each other and its over. Everly and James- Theyre both instantly attracted to each other but their first conversation- well that didnt end well. And when Everly had to face the problem of the ship, she needed to bring her to the sharks, not working, she got offered help by the attractive captain/ fisherman James, she just met the day before.

Opportunity turned out to much more. The more t
Hazel Harkins
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What do you get when the chemistry between a fisherman and a marine biologist is so hot that even they wonder how they will handle it! Super hot Alpha Male with a spicy little lady that captures his heart and he hers, oh and she's a virgin!

James knows from the first sight of her that he must make her his! He has never experienced anything like this in his life, NEVER! His dreams are of him marking her so there is no doubt she is his!
His mind can't seem to avoid the idea of forcing her ont
Rebecca Austin
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Everly Mantel is a researcher who has come to Port Hope to study Hammerhead sharks. But just when she thinks she has everything planned out things begin to fall apart.

Eric Gregson has offered Everly 5 million dollars for her research to go his way in a not so subtle way and has made it clear he's not taking to kindly to a no.

Then she ends up on board of a fishing boat with a Captain named James Grant who is a little rough around the edges and has his own form of punishment for Everly. The only p
Misty Schott
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everly is in Port Hope to do some research on the hammerhead shark population and breeding. She runs into James at the bar the first night she is there. James is getting the "she's mine" vibe when he sees Everly across the bar. When he goes over to buy her a drink he acts like kind of a jerk and she leaves him at the bar. The next day she is anxious to get out to where she believes the hammerhead breeding grounds are, unfortunately the yacht that was chartered for her is having problems and the ...more
Tessa
Oh Captain! My Captain!

His to Break is the debut novel of Liam Ryder. Dani Wyatt is the queen of instalove, dirty talking, sexy scenes. These two have collaborated and created an explosive masterpiece.

James Grant is the ultimate dominating, alpha male with exquisite and particular tastes. He hasn’t let himself feel anything for anyone in a long time. He enjoys the solitary life of living in a small town as a fisherman.

Everly Mantel is a researcher in need of a boat and someone with knowledge o
Natalie Rose
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokin' Sexy Hotness Dani Wyatt & Liam Ryder!

Where to start... There were so many one or two liners in this book that are downright P*nty Meltingly HOT or funny. I had a few laugh out loud moments. "What exactly in the absolute f*ckety-doo-da . . ." OMG, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that line.

I loved that James had money but didn't flaunt it. Just a good, down-to-earth, sexy alpha who always helps out his friends (and sometimes the enemy too). Who does that, right?!
Linda Barrett
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
His to take is a wonderful 4.5 star Insta lust romance that will get your panties and your kindle sizzling.
This is by far my favourite Dani Wyatt book and a fantastic introduction to the writing style of Liam Ryder.
I really hope these two give us more collaborations as this one is a great start.
It's a brilliant first time for everyone involved.
This book has three of my favourite thing in it sex,sharks and suspense.
This story flows really well and grips you in from the first chapter and left me w
Lani
Love this couple! I think Dani had a firm grasp on this male lead although the storyline could've flowed better.

What really sold this book for me was James personality, he embodied the 'virile alpha male' persona that we love to read in these types of books. I loved it and I recommend this book to anyone one who is in the mood for a quick alpha domination.

Their relationship was insta-love and their first meeting left a lot to be desired, which is why I didn't give this one 5stars. First impres
Avery Adams
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My curiosity was piqued before I read the first word and this story did not disappoint. Dani Wyatt and Liam Ryder teaming up for the first time is an inspired match.
The authors painted a stunning portrait, a tableau of noteworthy characters, a picturesque environment, and heightened sensuality.
The story leads you to a quaint fishing village, aptly named Port Hope, with Everly and James guiding the way. Their connection is immediate and potent, gripping you within its grasp and carries over thro
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Ache for Me (The Banks Sisters #1)
  • Marine Ever After (Always a Marine, #14)
  • Sold into Marriage
  • The Genie's Witch (The Djinn Series, #1)
  • Operation Atonement
  • Accidental Baby for the Billionaire (A Billionaire's Baby Romance)
  • Surrender
  • The Virgin Promise
  • Wild Winter Nights: A Sizzling Sampler: Under Pressure\The Darkest Torment\The Greek's Christmas Bride\Those Texas Nights\Everything for Her\Forged in Desire
  • Tagged (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #6)
  • So Wrong: A Wright Brothers Romance (Wright Brothers #3)
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • Passing Peter Parker
  • Claimed by the Marquis (Regency Unlaced, #2)
  • G.I. BABY
  • Curvy When Wet (Heroes Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Morning Makeover: How To Boost Your Productivity, Explode Your Energy, and Create An Extraordinary Life - One Morning At A Time!
  • My Forever (A Steele Fairy Tale, #3)
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,