Start by marking “Mrs. Claus” as Want to Read:

Mrs. Claus

Mistletoe.

Tinsel.

Presents galore.

The spirit of Christmas is in the air.

A love that spans the globe and the test of time, Santa and Mrs. Claus have a one of a kind romance as does this anthology.

With stories from five brilliant authors, there is a gift inside for everyone! Amanda Lanclos, Chelsea Camaron, Lacey Black, Laramie Briscoe, and Skye Turner each come together to
Published November 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Claus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Claus

Michele A.
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
I purchased this Anthology and had only read books by two of the authors, Chelsea Camaron and Laramie Briscoe. I went in not really having an expectations and wound up liking this anthology. Each author put her own spin on the holiday theme with their respective couples. Falling for a Saint was cute and a bit short. Bring Me a Biker for Christmas was a nice read done in Chelsea Camaron's usual style and had a good message in it, as well as a hot biker. Exes and Ho, Ho, Ho's was cute and funny an ...more
Dawnmarie Burke
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SEXY XMAS

This anthology was perfect! Every story flowed and the authors wrote beautiful stories. You really feel the magic of the season as you're reading along. I LOVED seeing more of Trick from Laramie Briscoe and I LOVED Chelsea Camaron's story as well. The fact that it's for charity makes it even better in my own humble opinion and just shows why I LOVE these authors and this genre. I would definitely recommend this book!!!
Mary  Meredith
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS anthology blew me away! By far it was my MOST favorite anthology all together. If you want some short reads to give you LOTS of holiday cheer then check this anthology out. Not only is it a great read, but supports a great cause.
Falling for a Saint:
Elodie and Nick are boss and secretary. This gives a unique Christmas spin on the Boss romance. It was a very short read that ended in a HFN outline making you feel like the author could write many more chapters on what happens next.
Elodie secre
Jaclyn Lavigne
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe. In Unwrap Me, we have fast forwarded two years into the lives of Trick, Hadley, Reily and Declan. It's Christmas time and Trick and Hadley are busy managing their jobs, kids and all the other life things in between. I loved seeing how Trick and Reily's relationship has blossomed and I loved seeing that Trick and Hadley are more in love than ever. I loved how Laramie really made this story feel like real life. Christmas is a busy and stressful time ...more
April
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Disclaimer: This review is for the novella Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe.

I voluntarily read and reviewed copy from the author.

Unwrap Me is the perfect novella to wrap up Trick, Hadley, and Riley's happily ever after from the book Trick. It's a few years after Trick and Hadley get married and are parents to Riley and their two year old son Declan. When Trick's present is late, Hadley has to get creative in her gift to him. Trick is one of my favorite stories by Laramie Briscoe. I loved this little
Victoria
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for Laramie Briscoe's Unwrap Me.

When I heard we were going to get a little more of Trick and Hadley I was super excited! I loved their original story so to see how they've grown as a couple and family was great. I loved seeing how Riley has grown, she's still sweet but also a little saucy now - love it - reminds me of myself lol. And little Dec, he's definitely going to be a handful ;). It was also nice to see how G has grown up and matured, it was also cool to see how he and Tr
Sherri Babb
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe

I absolutely loved this short story. It was great to see Trick and Hadley again enjoying all that married life has to offer. Unwrap Me was hot, sweet, romantic and so much more. I am kinda hoping that perhaps later on we can get Riley's and maybe even Declan's story because it sure would be fun seeing how Trick and Hadley fair when there children are grown and finding love of there own. If Unwrap Me is any indication of the rest of the books in Mrs.Claus I
Kristen Lewendon
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe
I loved Trick the first time around, and now to get the chance to see how he and Hadley handle the holiday is an opportunity I refused to miss. This pair is more in love than ever. And they have to be in order to keep up with two busy businesses, two busy kids, and still find time for each other. This story is all about the little things we do to show others that we value them. It's also a reminder that relationships are built on the quality time we devote to one anot
Lisa
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Unwarp me by Laramie Briscoe and I loved catching up with Hadley and Trick. The characters remain good characters and were realistic making them such great characters that as a reader I can relate to their everyday issues. The pair also remain one hot couple also making me envious to Hadley for wanting a Trick of my own. His relationship with their daughter just melted my heart making me wish that every little girl had that kind of dad in her life. I also enjoyed the peek into their lives ...more
Shasta Hope
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe!

Trick & Hadley are living married life, happily, over the garage while raising Riley and Declan. However, being that life does happen and sometimes parental needs are placed on the back burner when trying to be Mommy & Daddy, first. Hadley is determined to make some time for her and Trick. Thank heavens for rgeir friend G and extra bows!

I love me a good Laramie Briscoe read, but this novella was absolutely ju
AlligatorSmith loves to read
This is a cute Christmas anthology that kind of reminds me of all those Lifetime and Hallmark holiday movies that come out at this time of year. The stories don't have a lot of depth (kind of like those movies), but I really liked the Chelsea Camaron story, even though the beginning was kind of a bummer. Who doesn't want a biker who is a Marine for Christmas?!?

I probably would give this a 3 overall, but I don't want to be a grinch, so I will say it's a 3.5, and since I always round up, this is a
Cindy Fong
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have not yet read the entire Anthology, but this is a review for Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe.

I loved the sneak peak into Trick and Hadley's life. This is a story to remind us to be greatful for the people and things that we have in our lives and to cherish and enjoy the holidays even when they are crazy. It was sweet to see how Trick and Riley are still close even with the birth of Declan and how close of a family unit they are. I hope we can revisit with them again some time.
Belinda
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW Laramie Briscoe takes as back to a snippet in Tick and Hadley's life. And oh boy do I love this. Its Christmas time in the house and fun chaos always follows. I love how we get to see how G has gown up and into himself and that he is still a big part in Trick and Hadley's life as he has taken on the role of Big Brother to the kids. You need to read Trick to really appreciate this novella. Trust me you wont be disappointed. I hope that we get G's story...
Julie
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review is for Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe. This is like an extended epilogue for Trick & Hadley from Laramie's book Trick. I loved getting a peek into the future of their growing family & seeing the bonds grow between them. Great read for fans of Laramie Briscoe or good introduction for those who haven't read her books yet. Although I would recommend reading Trick first for a better reading experience.
K.A. Lightle
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Latifa Morrisette
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From this novella I read Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe.

Unwrasp Me is after the events of Trick. If you haven't read it it strongly suggest you do. I loved catching up with Hadley and Trick especially during Christmas. Things for these two have drastically changed since Trick but only for the better. I hope everyone loves their little novella as much as I did.
Boricuagal
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review is for Unwrap Me by Laramie Briscoe

This novella is a sweet look into the lives of Trick and Hadley. It was fun catching up with the couple and their kids. Their lives are busy and hectic but the love they share gets them through it all.

"If Voluntarily Received and Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book"
Katie Theobald
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great festive stories

5 great little Christmas stories filled with love and cheer.
I loved getting a glimpse at the life Trick and Hadley have created for themselves after reading they're standalone book.
Josaira Banrey
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
i really enjoyed this quick read from trick and hadley just like i know everyone els will thats read Trick will it gives u a glance into the cute fam and how they are enjoying the holidays 2 years after they became a fam.will not disappoint this was cute,funny and sexy read ❤
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Mission: Christmas by Skye Turner.

Mission Christmas is full of romance and Christmas spirit with a modern day scrooge feel.

Such a good story I've been and I've clicked the anthology.
Chelse
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unwrap Me Review.
I love Trick and Hadley! I enjoyed their story and I loved being able to catch up with them.
Dana Randolph
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the look at Hadley and Trick again. I wish it was longer. Wondering if G is going to get his own book. Love everything that Laramie does. Cant wait for what she does next.
Paula
The rating is only for "Unwrap Me" by Laramie Briscoe.
Christine
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is for Santa bring me a biker
This was a great little short story. Loved the characters. Love this authors work.
Amber
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just the right book to get me into the Christmas Sprit

Gosh I loved this so much each story was amazing sweet and was just the book to kick off the holiday season!
Jeanine
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review is for Laramie Briscoe's short story. It is always so much fun to go back and visit much loved characters from her series. I enjoyed this story very much.
Sandra Singleton
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for Unwrap Me. A great plot and characters. A must read. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Exes and Ho Ho Ho's is a novella by the very talented Lacey Black. I have read all of her books and loved each and every one of them. This story is not part of any of her other books. Thank you, Lacey for giving us new characters to love!

Brandon Frost is not a fan of the holiday season. Noel Winters is one of its biggest fans even though it reminds her of heartbreak. It's been five years since the day that changed their path. Five years since they heard each other's voice. Five years since they
kk
rated it did not like it
Nov 02, 2017
Dawnetta
Dec 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre