Start by marking “Play On (Play On, #1)” as Want to Read:
Play On (Play On, #1)

Play On (Play On #1)

4.74  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Nora O’Brien chased a dream from Indiana to Scotland, so sure it was the right thing to do. Three years later she was left in her adopted country with nothing to her name but guilt and regret.

Until Aidan Lennox entered her life.

Older, worldlier, a music producer and composer, the sexy Scot should never have made sense for Nora. But somehow, in each other, they found the li
Expected publication: September 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Play On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play On

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
FULL REVIEW BELOW - might contain a few tiny little spoilers - not real spoilers, but if you're very anti-spoiler, you might not want to read it ☺ (but you can read the next two lines!!)

I LOVED Play On!!!
Soo beautiful!☺☺☺ This book has alll the feels!!!

AND NOW THE FULL REVIEW:

description

Nora is 18 when she leaves her little hometown in the United States to come to Scotland with 21 year old Jim.
But what she thought was her first real love, ended up with them being just friends. She just didn't love him the
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
"At least you're jealous of the living, Nora." He said. "I'm fucking jealous of a dead man."

2017 is the year for Samantha Young! This woman is on fire with the level of books that she has been putting out. She blew me away at her first attempt at YA with The Impossible Vastness of Us, and I'm falling hard for the residents of Hartwell with the Hart's Boardwalk series. It should be no surprise that she stunned me once again with Play On, but I am, because this is not my typical read.

I am an emoti
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
So excited <33

Shayna
Jul 27, 2017 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Amy
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Finding Yourself Again Stars!

Nora and Aidan's story will consume you and take your emotions on one extraordinary journey.

Full review to come.
Cassidy
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read many Samantha Young books over the years. I would consider her one of my favorite authors. I was so excited to hear that we were going to get some more books based in Scotland. I have been lucky and spent a couple weekends in Edinburgh. It was love at first sight. There is just something magical there and I think it translates to books that are set there. I think Play On might be one of Samantha's best books. I got the feeling early on that Play On was going to be a great read.

This b
Irina
Jul 10, 2017 marked it as wish-list
Shelves: sep-2017
BACK TO SCOTLAND YAAAS FINALLY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I guess this is the end of Hart's Boardwalk series? Oh no, I'll miss it! Said no one ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope this is the return of the SY I know and love.
Jerilyn Martinez
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kathryn
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! Sam Young has blown me away once again!!
Amazing!!!
More review to come
Garden Of REden
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever been touched so deeply by a character that their pain is your pain? Their joy is your joy? That you want to reach through the pages of the book and grab them by the shoulders so you can give them a little shake when they're being stupid or a hug when they're sad? If you've never experienced this before, you will when you read Nora O'Brien's story. It will grab a hold of you and not let go-not even for a second.

Nora is an old soul who's trapped. She trapped in a small town, in a dea
Clare
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Play On is a very touching story of a young girl who falls in love with a man and follows her dream of a better life only to find out that the reality is no better than what she left behind. Nora is 18 when she leaves the USA to be with Jim but after a few years all is not well. She then lives her life full of guilt and remorse because of what she has done and refuses to ever take the chances she has laid out before her that would make all of her dreams come true.
Nora goes through so much emotio
Viviana Varona
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was provided an ARC for an honest opinion.
This was such an emotional and beautiful story. The main character's journey is an amazing one. It is an awe-inspiring tale. This author has the ability to tell stories in such a way that it sucks you in completely. I have yet to come across a book of hers that I have not loved. I definitely recommend this book and this author.
Raquel
Michelle Guidry
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was magnificent. I've always been a huge Samantha Young fan but her recent releases have blown me away, and Play On continued that streak. Play On is complex and brilliant, full of heartache and sweetness.

Full review to come on dreamingofalba.com
Ashley
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2017
4.5 Stars
When I first read the blurb for this book I was so excited. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. Let me tell you this book is so good! Samantha Young has easily become one of my go to authors.

Nora lives in Indiana and at age 18 hasn’t really had a chance to experience life as young adult. She is very responsible and helping take care of a family member. She was content with her life and never expected anything different. That all changed the day she met two Scottish men. Jim is a brea
Patricia Varange
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book made me remember all the reasons why i loved so much "on Dublin Street".
The same components are here. And there's more.
_ a broken but brave girl who wants to live her life and make her dreams come true.
_ a REAL MAN , seriously hot and kind and who knows what he wants.
_ Scotland... I need to visit Scotland !
_ Regrets, fears, guilt, loss, grief... so A LOT OF TEARS !
_ Laughter, passion, love, friendship, generosity, purity... HEARTWARMING AND ADDICTIVE.

PLUS :
_ all the work behind Nora
Karla Fernández
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, inglés
ARC in exchange for an honest review .

I loved this book.
Samantha creates a story of love, pain, redemption, grown, it has everything! The places, the characters, the dialogue, the situations makes PLAY ON an amazing book.

Review to come.
Midnight Owl Book Blog
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
*** ARC provided from Author & Publisher in exchange for honest review!***

Review coming SOON :)
Grace Wilson
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC loved it!! Review coming soon.
Anna
rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2017
Onnica (I Love Romantic Fiction blog)
Review to follow on release day
Ani Matan
Jul 24, 2017
Elainea
Aug 06, 2017
Vilma Iris
Aug 12, 2017
Ana (Owl Always Be Reading)
Aug 06, 2017
Kendra
Sara Jovanovic
Avian
Jul 04, 2017
Samantha Young is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author from Stirlingshire, Scotland. She's been nominated for the Goodreads Choice Award 2012 for Best Author and Best Romance for her international bestseller ON DUBLIN STREET, Best Romance 2014 for BEFORE JAMAICA LANE, and Best Romance 2015 for HERO. ON DUBLIN STREET is Samantha's first adult contemporary romance s ...more
More about Samantha Young...

Play On (2 books)