Start by marking “When Sinners Kneel (Blackest Gold World, #1)” as Want to Read:
When Sinners Kneel (Blackest Gold World, #1)

When Sinners Kneel

(Blackest Gold World #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  743 Ratings  ·  229 Reviews
Beau Knight's Book.

Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.

Lex Harvey came to The Pit to find her missing friend. Someone who fights there must have the answers she’s seeking. Instead, she found him. The damage inside her matches the darkness inside him. She’s only eighteen, but the feelings she has for him are as old as time.

Beau Knight should have ruled New York. Fall
Paperback, 1st Edition, 342 pages
Published February 22nd 2018 by Library and Archives Canada

To ask other readers questions about When Sinners Kneel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Sinners Kneel

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"I knew I shouldn’t drink his poison, but I was still wondering what it would do to me if I did."

description

While I really enjoyed When Sinners Kneel, I think it's safe to say that I didn't enjoy it as much or as passionately as others did. This was my first paranormal romance in a while and there were so many elements to it that had me hooked from the first page, but then like any fucking alex review - there were also some characteristics that I found brought the rating down.

____________

'going to mcdo
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Sinners Kneel is book one in the Blackest Gold World series by R. Scarlett. I first read this author with her debut series, Blackest Gold. With each book, I fell more and more in love, got lost in the world she created. In that series, we first met Tensley’s older brother Beau, who had his heart ripped out as punishment for falling in love. How could I not fall in love with this damaged demon who was more beast than man? So you understand my elation when it was announced that he would get h ...more
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

WHEN SINNERS KNEEL: Is a New Adult, Paranormal Romance novel and is the first book in the (Blackest Gold World) series by new to me author R. Scarlett.

PAST: In the ’Prologue’ we meet eleven year old Alexander (Lex) she’d been sent by her employer to steal from the ‘Scorpios’ a powerful group of demons that had the run of New York City. Being caught that night changed her life forever, now under their protection from
Melanie

ARC provided to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

“I wanted to be safe.
I wanted to be strong.
I wanted to be loved.”

R. Scarlett has the best covers in PNR, the best titles in PNR, and with this book she proves she also has the best demons in PNR. I love this world, these characters, and each of their stories. Finally reading about Beau Knight , and seeing what went on behind the scenes during To Crown A Beast, was nothing short of amazing. This was a phenomenal standalone.

B
R. Scarlett
Aug 13, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
WHEN SINNERS KNEEL IS LIVE FOR 99CENTS:

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2tjwcXb
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2I3s4h2
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2oQtXVx

Coming March 8th, 2018!

"The Pit was my hell, my heaven, my saving grace, and it was where I became addicted to her.
The spitfire soul-eater that stole my unredeemable soul."

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
So I'll be honest I am a little unsure of how I want to rate this book. I enjoyed it immensely that is for sure. The writing was fan-f-cking-tastic. The pace was perfect. The plot was thoroughly engaging and had hooked from the first page. That said, there were a few things that niggled me a little. I needed a bit more clarification in regard to Beau and if he was with OW after the first time he saved Lex and during (view spoiler)
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tensely who?
That’s right. I said it. Beau Knight has blown a certain Dux out of the fan girl water for me. Ok I admit I still have a soft spot for Tens, let’s be real here he’s the OG Beast, but Christ Beau has swooned me the hell over. I’m sorry but any man who has lived years and years with his heart ripped out, but still somehow manages to be a swoon-y bastard to a broken girl who wants to be strong... sold. I am sold and done for. Beau Knight is my new favorite broody book boyfriend, and if
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

I'm not a dark romance fan. Not that much of a paranormal romance fan either. But there's just something about R. Scarlett's Blackest Gold world that lures me right in. It's dark, sinful, addicting, and I can't get enough!

I've been curious about the elder Knight brother ever since I met him in A Vow of Thorns. The heartless monster who lost it all because he fell in love with a human. And I was equally curious about Lex, the soul-eater Tensley Knight took under his wing.

Ever since losing
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Since I first met with Beau and leard what had happened to him in Blackest Gold series, I was very curious about him. And I really, really want know more about him... So because of that I enjoyed to read his story very much. :)

This was my 5th book of Ms.Scarlett's and so far she never disappointed me. I highly recommend her books to you and I'm dying to read more from her! <3

Ps. Tensley is my first love, he is my favorite beast and if you want to know more about him please read Blackest Gold
Elizabeth
★4.5★
"In the darkness, in the chaos, we found comfort in each other."
description

When Sinners Kneel brings the return of the magical world of the Blackest Gold Series. Where falling in love can make you lose your heart and fighting to the death is an everyday occurrence. Featuring the broken bad boy Beau Knight and the sweet (and spunky) Lex Harvey, When Sinners Kneel brings a magical blend of contemporary paranormal romance full of passion and heart. Although it can be read as a stand-alone, I highly rec
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/When-Sinners-K...

5 STARS

Omg I'm in love with this story!I loved everything about it, it was darker and sexier from the other books I read so far from R. Scarlett!The writing was amazing that once you start reading it you can't put it down!!When Sinners Kneel is an emotional,fast paced and sexy story!

description

I fall in love with Beau and Lex and I couldn't get enough of them!They were incredible together!I loved their chemistry, they were intense, full of tension,angst
Paige
5 “Soulless” Stars

When Sinners Kneel is a spin off of the Blackest Gold series. It can be read as a standalone but you meet both Beau and Lex in the series. I was so excited that Beau was getting his own book as his story was absolutely heartbreaking and his character captivating. Beau’s book was everything I hoped it be and more. And definately the sexiest book in this series yet.

Beau is soulless. After having fallen in love with a human and getting her pregnant out of wedlock, the rules dicta
Snow
Once again, R Scarlett doesn't disappoint...

I did have high expectations with this book...and even though, I found little traces of imperfection here and there LOL I admit, this author has an absolutely overwhelming power of visualisation and transferring the bursting, engaging and electric passion and desire between the characters.

I was totally engrossed in it, covered with it like a warm, sizzling blanket and I was mesmerized by Beau Knight

so, I'm gonna do this a bit differently, but not t
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 4.5 'Addicted' Hearts! <3

description

When Sinners Kneel is a dark and edgy story, one that ensures we’re as much consumed by the thrill of having a demon as a romantic interest as we are by the passion between our couple.

My control always ran thin when she was near. Like a moth to a flame. And I was the fucking flame. I knew I would burn her—destroy her and I’d enjoy doing it.

Lex is a spitfire, full of fight and vigor despite a haunting past that makes her doubt herself and feel completely
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo download 2_zpsilc1rutq.jpg

🌟🌟🌟🌟1/2 STARS
ARC REVIEW BOOK
Release Date-8/3/18

So this is my first book by R. Scarlett and I'm definitely an instant fan, loved When Sinners Kneel like so much.
I will definitely be reading her other books.
So this is set in the Blackest Gold world and if you've read these books you'll understand, if not I will give you a little rundown into the scene here.
So Demons inhabit this world mixing amongst the Humans.
There are rules they have to live and abide by and there is also a hierarchy in place
Malene
I bow down to you R. Scarlett. Thank you for creating this extraordinary and intoxicating world - Blackest Gold. Before reading the Blackest Gold series I hadn’t read a PNR in a year cause I’m very picky and selective about my books in that genre. Well, R. Scarlett changed that for me. I didn’t think it was possible to top Molly and Tensley but she did with Beau and Lex.

There’s no comparing the two although I couldn’t help it times but they’re very different and I absolutely loved that. Wow, my
Natalie The Biblioholic
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc, dual-pov, paranormal
5 “Let me save your soul” stars!!

Holy freaking cow!! R. Scarlett literally blew my world apart with Beau’s story. I imagined it would be dark and terrifying and sad and beautiful. But my imagination truly didn’t do this story justice. Beau was so incredibly multi-faceted. As each layer of his psyche was unveiled, there was another on waiting to be explored. This author created a story that was not only deep and heartbreakingly gorgeous, it also held a special poignancy that in the end felt clean
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

5 "When Mg Kneels" stars!

Captivating
Gripping
All-consuming
Panty wetting

Those are just a few adjectives that come to mind when referring to When Sinners Kneel, R. Scarlett's new book. This is the fifth book I read by this author and she never cease to surprise me! I ravished every page. And after finished it I was sitting there wondering just where in The Pit I could find my own Savage.

From cover to cover, I was hooked. Intrigued. There isn't one thing I would change about the book. The character
Marjorie  W.
Not rating it as usual, but I'm officially done working on the content edits for When Sinners Kneel!! It's coming soon!! ARE YOU READY FOR BEAU KNIGHT? I THINK NOT. HE IS FIYA 🔥🔥🔥
Erica&#x1f4da;&#x1f495; ( Ericalovesbooks)
Loved this book beau and lex are my life right now. I can’t wait to read more of r. Scarlett’s books she’s an amazing writer. 😍🙌🏻💕📚
Ella Fields
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
R. Scarlett has woven a tale of heartache and hope that entices both paranormal and romance readers alike. The emotion, sexual tension, and danger leap from the pages, ensuring an edge of your seat read right until the very last word.
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Holy shitballs she nailed it with this one. Wow!! Just Wow!!

It's 1am here & I am going to sleep with a big dopey smile on my face. So much pain, raw emotion, heat, heartbreak and love in one story.

You know when an author creates a world so vivid, she gives you pictures of the characters and their lives in such a way that you feel you know them. Well that is what R Scarlett did with this story. I loved her writing in the Blackest Gold series, but this book, it cements her as a one click aut
Gabby (bookstorecoffee)
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beau Knight has arrived and he did not disappoint 😩😍

When R announced that she was writing a book for Tensley’s mysterious and Beast brother, I was over the moon excited! When Sinners Kneel is a journey from beginning to end, with twist and turns you won’t expect.

Without saying too much, as it will take away from the experience, because this book IS an experience, this book surprised me in the BEST way. Beau, the Beast, the dark and deadly incubus is so much more than meets the eye.

And Lex, des
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4 Stars *****

When Sinners Kneel is a spin-off of the Blackest Gold series. The previous series does not have to be read, but in my opinion, reading these books in order is slightly more satisfying.

Beau Knight was destined to be the leader of Scorpios. But he lost his position and heart when he fell in love with a human.

Living in darkness, he ruled the low-class demons. He was still involved with the family business, but to control his beast, he needed to fight other demons at The Pit.

Le
Sissy's Romance Book Review
When Sinners Kneel by R. Scarlett is the story of Beau Knight and Alexandra 'Lex' Harvey.
Beau and Lex were both in dark places neither wanting to trust, feel or know the softness of love again. Beau had his heart physically ripped out of him after he was punished for have a relationship with a human woman and getting her with child. The woman and unborn child were killed and from the on Beau took on the life of darkness and turned his back on the future title he was to have.
Lex too had learned
-S♡
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
★4 Stars! When Sinners Kneel.... A well written, darkly poetic, sinful and intense, heartwarming and passionate book!
I wanted to save him, I wanted to take away all the pain and save his soul.
Even if it damned my own.
Because I loved him, unapologetically, uncivilized as it was, as wrong as it was to love a beast, to love a demon in our world.
My soul would save his.

I’d kneel.
For her, I would.
I’d worship her.
She’d make a sinner kneel.

description

Here are my top favorite quotes:

1 - The two of us were just rec
Jemima
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
And Beau just stole my soul away ❤❤❤ ...more
bookmarkbelles
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

Im sitting here trying to write a review of When Sinners Kneel and I just cant seperate the books in my mind 😫The way I see it, all of the books in TBG series are connected so you Must look at them as a whole.

This was my first time diving into the world of paranormal romance and I fell so damn hard for this series that I wonder what had held me back from doing so in the first place?!

@booknerdingout I know you pushed this series on me, but damn woman.... *Sigh* Couldnt you have tried a little h
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

description

Holy mother of baby Batman! This book is… I don’t even know what to say about it. I’m still in a shock.

I was so hooked up on this book, I haven’t even realized I hit the end, I just wanted to read more and more because this book is ADDICTIVE. Like the finest drug, it gets under your skin and you can’t help but want more and never stop.

Oh, be still, my poor heart! I don’t think I’ve experienced such a great and strong chemistry like Beau and Lex have! You just feel it from your heart to your fing
Carolina León
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***An exquisite narrative that gets better and better. This author is gonna rock the PNR world without a doubt.***

I will kneel for this book over and over again!!!

I've been a fan of R. Scarlett since the first day I lay my eyes on her books.
Sometimes as a reader, we can perceive the greatest things an author can achieve . And I wasn't mistaken when I said those exact words about this author.
When Sinners Kneel is a powerful love story between Beau Knight; the ruthless, dark and heartless demon
Some Like It Hot!: When Sinners Kneel 3.8 2 20 Mar 10, 2018 03:01AM
R. Scarlett lives in a small quaint town in Southern Ontario, Canada and has an unhealthy obsession with mythology and romance.

From studying English literature and minoring in History, she loves losing herself in a good book and snuggling up to her Brittany Spaniel.

When she's not writing or plotting a delicious novel, she can be found hanging out with friends and family, going on long car rides,
“His soul sung to mine—two damaged souls aching for another to soothe our darkness.” 0 likes
“In the most fucked up way, we were built for each other. Her hungry soul; my sick, twisted heart.” 0 likes