Start by marking “Caught In Between (Daniel and Ryan, #8)” as Want to Read:
Caught In Between (Daniel and Ryan, #8)

Caught In Between

(Daniel and Ryan #8)

As a natural extension of their last scene, Daniel and Ryan invite a third to join them for one night.
Published September 11th 2017 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Caught In Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught In Between

Truuss
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, m-m
5 stars and much more Caught in between Tamryn Eradani

Ryan is so highly aware of Daniel's needs is just overwhelming. It seems he knows more about his needs than Daniel himself...
And he knows just why Daniel wants certain things....he wants it for Ryan and them only. Carefully Daniel's boundaries are moved.....at the right pace...
I can't explain how happy I am with both men and their growing feelings.
Daniel is already lovable but Ryan....God I just adore him. He is the anchor in this picture he
annob
Yup, I liked this episode too! This was one of the steamier ones, but also had grounding discussions about jealousy. It's those 'relationship reality' elements of the story which make me enjoy the writing and this series in particular. I definitively want to read more by the author outside of this series.
VVivacious
A ScatteredThoughtsandRogueWords Review. This review can also be found here.

Daniel wants to be overwhelmed and he wants to know how it will be if they add a third. But thinking about that particular scenario has him overwhelmed in a completely different way. Will Daniel be able to pose his quandary to Ryan and most importantly what will be Ryan's response?

Wow, considering how much I was dreading this one, it was pretty amazing. In fact, it might be one of the very best of this series.

I know I ma
Joyfully Jay
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kris
A Joyfully Jay review.

5 stars

Sensual. That’s the first word that comes to mind when I think about this installment in the series. And it’s my favorite one so far. The eroticism in this one is off the charts, and it’s amplified by the deep, intense, amazing connection Daniel and Ryan have. It may seem a little strange that in the story where they add a temporary third, Daniel and Ryan are the closest they’ve been. But believe me when I tell you that the way Ryan understands Daniel, giving him wh
Ariadna
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kinks explored in this book: D/s, consensual objectification (kinda), threesomes, exhibitionism.

Out of all the books, this was the one that felt out of step for me. The idea of Daniel and Ryan having a threesome didn’t make much sense to me. This was back when I read the blurbs while pre-ordering them.

As the series went on, however, I realized that it could probably work. Once I read it, though, I was like OOOOOOH. And also >:D

For Daniel, having a third person into their bed was an extension
Mainely Stories
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Smoking, steaming, sizzling hot! 4.5* Always wanting more!  Bring on Book 9!
This author leaves the reader always wanting more, much as Ryan leaves Daniel always wanting more and to better, more completely understand what Ryan wants.  In a perfect world, Daniel would be surrounded by Ryan, front and back.  He would be enveloped and Ryan has an idea, once again, how to give Daniel what he needs.

I'm not a fan of a series read, in general, yet  I can't let this one go.  From the very beginning I
Sara
4.5 Hearts

So when the idea of this book came up, of them moving forward this way I was worried because it didn't seem like Daniel would want to share Ryan and I was right. He doesn't want to share Ryan, he wants Ryan to share him and Ryan absolutely is on board with the idea.

Once again I am going to keep the review short as this is a serial installment and therefore short on pages.

Caught in Between shows the amazing character growth in Daniel and the amount of confidence Ryan has given him with
Lisa The Novel Approach
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, contemporary, menage
Daniel has a fantasy. And he feels excited, and scared, and guilty for it. Guilt is not something Daniel lets himself feel—he knows himself, and he knows his body, and he long ago accepted that. But the guilt is new, and it has Ryan written all over it. Not that Ryan is the cause of it, per se, but it is about something Daniel isn’t sure that Ryan will agree to. Or understand Daniel’s motivations in wanting it.
The problem isn’t Daniel wanting to throw another person into their mix; it’s that he
Cheryl
I think TE has officially outdone herself with the hotness in this installment! Daniel and Ryan are constantly moving their relationship forward and testing Daniels boundaries to see how far he is willing to go in the name of pleasure and see how willing he is to please Ryan. This book hits a new level and their chemistry is off the charts.

This is book eight in the series and they absolutely have to be read in order. They are complete stories in each book but they are a continuation of each othe
Geri
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ryan-and-daniel
This may be the best one yet....and considering I'm not massive fan of menages I'm surprising myself by writing those words. This was super hot and I fell in love with Ryan and Daniel just a little bit more. Similarly to lots of other reviews I would be happy to read a story about Brett too!
Annie ~ Queer Books Unbound
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, ebook, i-own
This series is just constantly good. I loved the chemistry between Daniel, Ryan and Brett. Might be my favourite of all the stories. Really excited for the next one! :D
Ana
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This, the eight instalments of the series, raise the heat level to its maximus. It was really unexpected. I couldn’t picture Daniel wanting and doing some of the things that happened in the book but it was all a great surprise.

There was a thing that made me struggle a little bit with the book, I don’t like ménages. It was a little difficult for me to enjoy that particular scene, but it wasn’t as hard as I expected. I might have issues with it, but the rest of the book compensate the little stru
Blackmermaid
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was completely ready to dislike Daniel and Ryan bringing in a third for their scene. I'm not going to lie, but I was a little angry and disappointed, but I know why and it made sense. Well, since I've loved all of the previous parts, I told myself to get over it and just read it! Yes, I loved it and who Ryan picked for their third. Can he have his own book? I absolutely want to read more about him! The next part cannot come fast enough!
J
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I know I reviewed this when I read it but apparently it disappeared. Daniel and Ryan add (or rather Ryan does) a third to their relationship. I usually don't like MMM at all, but with Ryan in charge it was good.
MsS

Apr 07, 2018
Elena
added it
Apr 10, 2018
Tamryn studied English and Creative Writing in school but has been writing since she could first hold a pencil. Recently, she’s turned her focus towards writing erotica. She enjoys writing stories where sex comes first, then feelings, because doing things out of order can be fun.

Tamryn has spent the past few months writing the Daniel and Ryan series with a lovely view of mountains out her window,

Daniel and Ryan (10 books)
  • Delayed Gratification (Daniel and Ryan, #1)
  • The Start of Something New (Daniel and Ryan, #2)
  • Who I Am When I'm With You (Daniel and Ryan, #3)
  • Positive Reinforcement (Daniel and Ryan, #4)
  • Performance Review (Daniel and Ryan, #5)
  • Spa Weekend (Daniel and Ryan #6)
  • Weekend Getaway (Daniel and Ryan, #7)
  • Testing the Limits (Daniel and Ryan, #9)
  • Tournament of Champions (Daniel and Ryan, #10)