Start by marking “Redemption (Craving Crimson #2)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (Craving Crimson #2)

Redemption (Craving Crimson #2)

4.8  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Everything I've ever known has been a lie.
After it all, I only want peace from it all.
Peace from the world of Alchemists, Nosferatu and Fae.
I am done.

Or I thought I was until she came knocking on my door.

Now, I'm thrust back into the world I had hoped to escape to seek out my redemption...
Published November 5th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 2nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Robyn Corcoran
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redemption starts with the ending of Revelations so that there is no gap at all in the story.

Saskia, a complete and stunning Soleil look-a-like, suddenly arrives at Xavier's door requesting his help. He is absolutely amazed when he sees her and eventually does agree to help. Xavier still isn't ready to face his biological father though.

The action and drama starts fairly quickly and you find your old heart rate racing as the tension mounts. Once again more pieces of the puzzle are spun around an
Fleur
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I thought book 1 was great but book 2 just amped things up a notch! After what happened to Soleil, Xavier wants nothing to do with his family but just because tats what he wants doesn't make it so. More family secrets are revealed and some new creepy/dangerous characters are introduced. I really liked Saskia and she was a great sassy challenge for Xavier and to give him something to fight for again as well as to see life isn't that bad after all. I think when book 3 comes out I will binge read b ...more
Jun 24, 2018
Nataly
Nov 04, 2017
Dawn Dean
Nov 05, 2017
Kate Bonham
Aug 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda
Sheen
Jul 17, 2018
Kim
Jul 17, 2018
Kate grew up in Western Sydney, Australia, hoping to one day have a pet dragon and castle to roam around in. Then the Khaleesi stole her life and she was forced to reinvent herself.

It was around the age of 15 when she really thought she could make it as a writer, and after course after course on different writing styles, she finally gulped down her fear and pursued independent publishing.

When sh
More about Kate Bonham

Craving Crimson (3 books)
  • Revelations (Craving Crimson #1)
  • Sacrifice (Craving Crimson #3)