Start by marking “Rory & Clare: A Short Story” as Want to Read:
Rory & Clare: A Short Story

Rory & Clare: A Short Story

(Kavanagh Legends #3.5)

A free short story by Sarah Robinson in the Kavanagh Legends series about Rory and Clare. Set chronologically between Becoming a Legend (Book 3) and Chasing a Legend (Book 4). Grab your free copy on the author's website or here: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/2ifo0dkm5l !

ebook
Published August 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Rory & Clare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rory & Clare

Start your review of Rory & Clare: A Short Story
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
Cute little read about Rory and Clare with a surprise. It was nice to catch up with the whole family. Short but enjoyable! This book was free on the authors website.
Sarah Robinson
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A free short story by Sarah Robinson in the Kavanagh Legends series about Rory and Clare. Set chronologically between Becoming a Legend (Book 3) and Chasing a Legend (Book 4). Download for free here: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/2ifo0dkm5l.

Snow
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it

Awww
This was soooo....sweet😊

I'm bloody staying away from too much sugar...you know, cause of my health😏
But still, a lil bit of chocolate is all it takes to brighten your day...n'est pas?😉

So, those who haven't read book 1 where Rory Kavanaugh & Claire Ivers first appear, will miss a lot of background setting with this shortie...😁 but if this little tidbit doesn't bother you, then sure, this sugary sweet will be just that!👍
Tina H
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super cute. I love Rory and Clare and I was happy to catch up with them.
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Perfect short story on the perfect couple. I loved Rory and Clare's book. This little love story for the fans gives us an extended epilogue just following their wedding.

Gives you all the warm fuzzy's! Loved it!
Mags
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fab short story. That had me laughing, smiling and even shedding a tear at the end. A must read for any fan of the series.
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great little short (and I do mean short) story. Love this family!
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sarah Robinson Fan, Romance
4 Experiencing More Together Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Oh, how I love to get more from an author after a book is finished. I am greedy that way. Sarah Robinson took a moment to give us more of the first couple of the Kavanagh Legends series. This short story is set between the the 3rd and 4th book of the series.

We are able to see glimpses of all of the family and characters from the first, second and third book so if you have not read them, there would be spoilers for you.

The story takes us to
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No matter if it's a full length book or a sweet short story Sarah Robinson knows how to bring us right back into The Kavanagh world.
Rory & Clare have now been together for five years and to see that they are the same in love Couple from when we last saw them makes your heart happy.
They have had some heartbreaking times and many More heartwarming times but as a couple they are unstoppable.
I loved seeing another peak into their lives and happy that Sarah shared more of this incredible couple wi
Nadine Bookaholic
This was a great little catch-up story to let us know what is happening in Rory and Clare's lives currently. It also puts a final nail in the coffin of Clare's ex and lets us know what to expect in the future.

Quick read that should be read after Becoming a Legend and before Chasing a Legend
Tracey
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This needs to be read in order as it does contain spoilers.
This is a great short story of Clare Ivers and Rory Kavanaugh who have now been together for five years (see book 1) and where we now see the end of the parole hearing for her ex and they can finally get on with their lives.

Reading Order:
Book 1: Breaking a Legend
Book 2: Saving a Legend
Book 3: Becoming a Legend
Book 3.5 Rory & Clare: A Short Story (Short Story): Download free here --> https://dl.bookfunnel.com/2ifo0dkm5l
Book 4: Chasing a
Michele A.
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Rory and Clare embark upon a trip to California to she can testify at the parole hearing of her ex. Rory knows Clare has been on edge since receiving notification that this hearing was taking place and has tried to get her mind off of things. Clare just wants to get this hearing over with and tell her story. She hopes her ex is remanded to prison again. She can't believe he is trying to get out of prison for early after all he put her, Rory and her dog through. When in California, Clare finds in ...more
Sharing My
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Rory and Clare! They have been my favorite couple in this series. Rory and Clare are still just as much in love, and can't get enough of one another. In this little novella we get a glimpse of how sexy, Clare's alpha man is. Rory is devoted to Clare and stands by her side, even through surprises that life throws their way. Clare reminds us how strong she is, as she and Rory overcome an obstacle on their journey to happy ever after. I can't get enough of these sexy Kavanagh brothers, and c ...more
Ellie
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sarah-robinson
Final Score - 5 Stars!

Review to come ...
Mayas
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet and a little info of what we needed and how Murphy came to be.The best part to me was the trip to California and the Strength demonstrated from Clare
Jill Oates
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
this was a super sweet short story to bring us up to date for Quinn's book.

Tammy
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Rory & Clare and this little short story was Amazing! Clare is strong and Rory is the best partner she could ask for. Love those Kavanaghs too.
Sandy S
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release date August 2017

Clare was sure she'd left her past behind her, but the man she once ran from has other plans. Rory is more than ready to help his new bride shed her past once and for all. Neither of them could have guessed that the trip into her past would also be the start of their future.

This is a 7,000 word short story to bridge the 3-yr gap between Books 3 and 4 in the Kavanagh Legends series. It contains spoilers from the first 3 books and should be read in order.

Amanda
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a walk down memory lane for me since I read this short story after finishing the series, but it was great getting to see this family back in this particular element.
Not to mention the added element of the parole hearing for Travis then finding out she was pregnant on top of everything that had already been happening. Which was one thing that irked me while reading the series...between book 3 and 4 there was such a huge year gap that it was hard to transition while reading, had I read t
Jessica
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
There’s not much to say other than it actually was a novella. It was so short, nothing happened really. I guess this was just meant to be a checkup on how Rory and Clare are doing, a peek of their wedding day, and their addition to the family. I didn’t see the point in revisiting her past when there isn’t even a threat. It happened so quickly that she worried over nothing, got a special gift, and then it ended. It’s a VERY short novella that exists, nuff’ said.
patrick Lorelli
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-sports
A good story that gets you caught up with Clare and her past. Rory goes with her to California and though this is a short story, it is full of emotion, passion, and life. A true Kavanagh story that packs a punch for being a short story. I gave it 5 stars. Follow us at www.1rad-readerreviews.com ...more
Jdursi
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had already finished the Kavanagh Legends series before I stumbled upon this at the end of Kavanagh Christmas. This is exactly what a short story should be. Dealing with something that can be over short and sweet and not dwelled on in a novel. From the POV of reading this in order it's a good little nugget to tide you over until the next book was released.
Will Decker
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most boring stories I've read in a long time. Nothing really happens. I don't feel the emotions that are apparently happening between the characters, and I don't feel the angst of what is about to happen in their lives. Meh! I know real people in real life that have more excitement than this story. ...more
Karen
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Rory and Claire!! Wish this one was longer and we got to hang out with them as they were pregnant with their son as this novella skipped over that time frame. I can only imagine how they were as a couple as Claire got bigger and bigger with the baby and Rory not sure on how to help make her comfortable. But it was still fun!
Anna
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having just finished reading Kavanagh Christmas and closing out this family's story, this short story was an absolute must. I loved seeing this time in Rory and Clare's life. If you are a fan of the Kavanagh Legends Series then this is one that you can not leave out. ...more
Lisa Lawson
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet novella about Rory and Claire based on the year after they were married. Claire gets closure and the happy couple find out they're going to be parents. A feel good read. ...more
Adriana Caceres
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pleasure-read
This was a cute and sweet short story of Rory and Clare and where they are in their lives. I like that she faced her fears and overcame them.
Kathryn
Aug 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Little Lies
  • Happily Letter After
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Intercepted Hearts (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #5)
  • Best Man with Benefits (McCade Brothers #3; Wedding Dare #4)
  • Lover Undercover (McCade Brothers, #1)
  • Falling for the Marine (McCade Brothers, #2)
  • Dare to Resist (Wedding Dare, #0.5)
  • In Bed with Mr. Wrong (Out of Uniform, #1)
  • Falling for the Groomsman (Wedding Dare, #1)
  • Baiting the Maid of Honor (Wedding Dare, #2)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • No Strings Attached (Falling for You, #1)
  • Tempted by the Soldier (Falling for You, #2)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
Sarah Robinson is a Top 10 Bestselling Author on Barnes & Noble and Top 25 on Amazon.

Purchase Sarah's Books Here:
 photo amazon-buy-button_zps00381138.png  photo button-buy-barnes-and-noble_zps9113bbbd.gif  photo iBooksButton_zps19885ad5.png  photo kobo-buy-button-fw_1_zpsf2f39855.png

Join the Goodreads Fan Club here

Stalk Sarah on Social Media:
Click on any of the links below to be taken to one of the social media sites!
Author Website | Subscribe to Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Profile | Goodreads Profile | Tumblr | Ins

Kavanagh Legends (6 books)
  • Breaking a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #1)
  • Saving a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #2)
  • Becoming a Legend (Kavanagh Legends #3)
  • Chasing a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #4)
  • Kavanagh Christmas (Kavanagh Legends, #5)