Start by marking “#Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)” as Want to Read:
#Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)

#Starstruck

(#Lovestruck #1)

“You’ve done better.”

With one uncharacteristically sassy tweet to her longtime celebrity crush, Zoe Miller’s life turns upside down. Ultrahot A-lister Chase Covington doesn’t just respond to Zoe’s tweet, he does the unthinkable: he messages Zoe directly. Now she must decide between walking away or meeting her crush in person.

Chase knows better than to trust anyone from the

Published January 16th 2018 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about #Starstruck, please sign up.
Sariah He wasn't, actually. I didn't really base him off anybody realistic. I chose the name Chase because I asked some of my readers for some suggestions,…moreHe wasn't, actually. I didn't really base him off anybody realistic. I chose the name Chase because I asked some of my readers for some suggestions, and someone said "Chance" which I liked, but then I had a crush on a TV actor when I was a teen named Chase, so I went with that instead. (But they look nothing/are nothing alike.) This Chase is just from my imagination. :)(less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]

Starstruck is book one in the new series, Lovestruck, by Sariah Wilson. This is one of those books that keeps all of our fairy tale fantasies alive. This book made me smile and had plenty of warm and fuzzies. And I have to say, it has the best ending ever.

Zoe Miller had a slightly unconventional upbringing. She’s now in her final semester of college about to get her accounting degree and shares an apartment with her childhood best friend, Lexi. Lexi was really her only friend, had been since th
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
#BookLove #BookHangOver #FavoriteCouple #SwoonyRomance #AmazingWriting #StayedUpTooLate #BookBoyfriend #MustRecommendToAllMyFriends #zogood

My first book of the new year and the bar has been set. Very high. I already had a book hangover before I even finished reading and I'm seriously contemplating reading it again when I finish writing this review. #ReadAgain #JustDoIt

Not sure if it's clear or not, but I really enjoyed this one. I can't remember the last time I read a book and had a #dopeygrin o
Kathy
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
Love, love, love this one!!!
From the well-developed characters to the fun storyline to the perfect ending... this is my kind of book.

The kind of book I didn't want to put down. I started it this afternoon and stayed up way too late finishing it. I love a good book that I can't put down... #Starstuck is that kind of book!

Content: no language, some innuendo, and talk of sex, lots of kissing. I would still label this as clean but it's not squeaky clean, there's definitely some steam.

Julie Carpenter
If you've ever wanted to read a book that puts a big ol' smile on your face, aka PERMAGRIN, this is the one you should grab right now. I absolutely LOVE Sariah Wilson's books. She always has great characters who are witty and spunky, down to earth, sassy, loving, forgiving, a good friend and so much more. This book had it all with these characters.

Zoe and her best friend Lexi are the biggest fans, and I mean, completely over the moon and creators of his fan club (well not really but you get the
Chanel
Feb 06, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to love this book. It’s a clean read about a fan girl winning over her attractive celebrity crush. I mean, yes please! It promised to be a fun, flirty and light read. And throughout the book, there was humor, great chemistry and sweet romantic moments between Zoe and Chase. Unfortunately, I struggled to enjoy the book because Zoe’s actions completely soured the plot for me.

I usually love book heroines. So, it was quite a disappointment for me to find myself constantly irritated with Zoe
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Have you ever experienced a book hangover? I have a few times and this book right here? Major book hangover. I literally couldn't pick up another book after this one. It took me a whole day ( *gasp*) to recover. This book was so yummy.

I have to say that the lead up anticipation to that first kiss was killing me. It was nuts. I loved it. The flirting, the banter, the texts. All of it. Chase is so sweet and tries so hard, you cannot help but love him for it.

This book will probably go down as one
Jacob Proffitt
Dec 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
This is a wish-fulfillment fantasy, and I do have a partiality for those. So I gave this a shot. It didn't pan out for me, but I can see why others might like it. I have two problems with the story that turned out to be fundamental, though it took me a while to realize it.

The first issue felt like something that would smooth out if I could just get the first chunk out of the way. The motivations for the leads just didn't engage me at all. For Chase, it was that his attachment made no kind of sen
Katie W
Anyone with an interest with celebrities will get this one, especially the inner fan girl inside. I remember being a young teen, obsessed with certain actors/singers and just knowing that they'd fall for me, for sure, if I ever had the change to meet them or to interact with them. Zoe is one lucky girl!

One tweet. That's all it took for Zoe to capture actor Chase Covington's attention. I love the lengths he went to in order to keep his private life private. All of the nerves, anxieties, angst, in
Cindy
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
You will like this book.. if youre like 12
Tandie
Fluffy and fun, a secular book about choosing abstinence.

3.5 fluffy stars of romantic cuteness. Enjoyable characters and quite decent writing. Humor abounds. A funny about the beloved children's picture book Rainbowfish:

"It was about a beautiful fish that gave away his shiny, multicolored scales to other fish so they could all be the same. It had always seemed kind of communist to me."

#Starstruck addresses very real social issues that affect a person who chooses abstinence before marriage. Remin
Melissa
Oh my gosh. Yummmmmm. This was just a fun ride from start to finish. Couldn't put it down. This book was just dessert to read. If you love a good romance with some great tension and good characters this is for you. I didn't know if this author could pull off this story line and make it believable but she did. Woowza! This is a clean read but has many many references to behind the bedroom door. So many great one liners in this book and so much good honest fun! Fish are Delicious! #Z+C
✶Rachelle✶

This was JUST SO CUTE!

I loved the romance and the banter and the romance and did I mention the romance? I smiled and squeed my way through 90% of this book. It was so much fun and I had such a hard time putting it down! Chase is super swoony, and Zoe is a heroine I can definitely root for. I am very much looking forward to the next book in the series =)
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
It was a good thing that I didn't have to work today, I would have been obsessing about when I could pick up this book again. I read it in one day, it was that good. I LOVE Sariah Wilson's writing style. I'm probably not going to be sleeping tonight as I go over the different parts of the story in my head. I may be a little distracted for a few days.

This book is every girl who has had a crush on a celebrities fantasy. I think many of have daydreamed a time or two about meeting, dating, and falli
Jody McGrath
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One tweet captured the attention of Zoe's favorite movie star of all time. But why would Hollywood hunk Chase Crawford care about her opinion? What made her stand out amongst all his other fans? Was this all some game? Or could it really be real?

This book was fantastic. The characters seemed real, yet flawed. Even the supporting characters seemed pretty flushed out. Zoe was easy to relate to and very girl next door. Her characters decisions did seem to match her upbringing, and though some of th
Cyndi
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute little love story about an introverted young girl who meets her Hollywood idol. Romance ensues. Her character became irritating a few times but the overall story was kinda sweet.
Kelly
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a huge grin on my face when I finished this book! It was so so adorable! I loved the characters. They are all human with human flaws and how we learn to deal with them and the mistakes we make with them and learning to talk things out! And lots of laughing too! I mean really really lots of giggles and funny texts on twitter!

I loved how the main character, Zoe, wanted to be “celibate” until she got married, and how this hollywood star respected her enough that he honored that. Now what I re
Lissa Hawley
I adore this trope (famous person + not famous person) and I adore this author, so I have been dying for this book for a while now and it did not disappoint.

Typical Sariah Wilson adorableness from start to finish. With bonus points for the awesome tweets that look like tweets formatting.

Highly recommended comfy read.
Annie Brewer
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic unexpected surprise. I absolutely loved this story!! The cover caught my eye, then the premise sounded just really good so I bought it on a whim. I'm so glad I did. Once I started I couldn't stop, I devoured this gem within a day. It was worth it!
Cyndi
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
An adorable book about young love. A lovely romance about an introverted girl who meets her Hollywood idol and falls in love.
Mindy
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#Starstruck is another hit for this talented author. I love how she writes. There are so many times when I would smile because of the clever and skillful writing. I instantly loved this book and its characters. Zoe is an absolute doll. She is smart, witty, kind and funny. Chase, well, he is many things. I loved the author's descriptions of him and what Zoe thought of him. I think I have a new favorite book boyfriend. Chase is pretty much perfect. I loved Chase and Zoe together. I appreciated how ...more
Kathy Jo
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zoe and her best friend, Lexi, have been in love with Chase Covington since they were 12 years old. For years he's been that dream that was always and forever out of reach. So imagine Zoe's surprise when one sassy tweet from her gains a reply from Chase. Did he really just acknowledge her for all the world to see?! And is he really carrying on a conversation with her through Twitter?! She just can't believe it! But through all her excitement a nagging voice in the back of her mind informs her th ...more
Jacqueline
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I just accidentally read my first Amish romance.

#tryanythingonce

Sweet, light and completely smut -free, I quite enjoyed this.

Complete story and available on ku.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I saw this book advertised on Facebook and it looked like something I would enjoy so I picked it up and I found it utterly delightful. #Starstruck is a love story between a movie star and a woman who has been a fan for ten years, but they meet in an unconventional way. I enjoyed this book a lot, both characters had some baggage and it took work for them to move past it all and given this was a slow burn romance, they had a lot of time to really get to know one another.

Chase was a fantas
Kristin Davison
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, arcs
I enjoyed this reread , but the mc definitely looks down on other characters that do not share the same life decisions as she has (slut shaming).

------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank netgalley and Montlake Romance for a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.

Zoe Miller is an everyday person and Chase Covington is the hottest actor in Hollywood. One tweet later and Zoe's world is about to be turned upside down.

Sariah Wilson is starting to become
taveena kade
Jan 16, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 7%

I know. i literally just started it, but sometimes you can just tell, and this is one of those books where i know i’m going to hate it so why bother right? Sad part is it sounds pretty interesting.
Melanie♥
Fun, PG romance read.
Kelly
Shelves: 2018

Christina
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#Perfect

I have to begin by admitting that I have literally been counting down days until this book came out. And it met every expectation plus more. I simply couldn't put it down, which may or may not account for the loss of sleep I am experiencing right now after reading it in one day. I absolutely loved it!

Our main character, Zoe, is a quirky introvert, but very relatable. I mean, who hasn't had a crush on a celebrity? I thought she was funny and smart, and I loved reading from her point of v
Karen
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, I loved this book. It's one of my top movie star genre reads!

I loved the characters. Chase was perfect. He had his issues but seemed to work on them. Zoe with her humor plus her siblings were irresistible!! Oh, "One f" was great.
I thought we had foreshadowing with Aaron for some "evil".

The editing was neat. It was good times!!
Be yourself, Everyone else is taken.
Heidi
Adult Clean Romance

I had a really hard time putting this book down. I felt like it fiiinaallly pulled me out of my reading rut. Sariah Wilson has a beautiful way of bringing her characters to life and making them relatable. Fun contemporary romance involving Hollywood hunk and "good girl next door".
This book has one of the best endings of any book I've read in a very long time....and I'm all about happily ever after. It was a "sigh"... wish it wasn't over, type ending. I ADORED the her

• Oh, Come On: Be Faithful (Countdown to Christmas #3)
  • Wrong For You
  • Playing For Keeps
  • One Classic Latin Lover, Please
  • My Sweetheart (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #3)
  • Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined (Meet Your Match, #2)
  • King of the Friend Zone (Power of the Matchmaker)
  • Silver Linings (Ripple Effect Romance #2)
  • Mile 21
  • A Perfect Secret (Rogue Hearts #3)
  • Under a Georgia Moon (Georgia Moon Romane, #1)
  • Love Songs for the Road
  • The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)
  • Heart of Gold
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection
  • Podium Finish
  • Ashes Ashes (Hostage Negotiation Team #2)
  • The Color of Grace

#Lovestruck (3 books)
  • #Moonstruck (#Lovestruck #2)
  • #Awestruck (#Lovestruck #3)
“Oreo has started putting jokes on the side of packages. Listen to this—‘Serving size: three cookies.” 4 likes
“happiness doesn’t leave scars.” 3 likes