Start by marking “Bad (Bad. Dirty. Power. #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad (Bad. Dirty. Power. #1)

Bad (Bad. Dirty. Power. #1)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  658 Ratings  ·  230 Reviews
True power is never held by good men, only the most perfect of villains. And she and I are both villains…

I stole her from her precious cartel, and now she's my pretty little pawn. She should fear me, but she doesn't. I'll have to teach her…

I put a gun to her head and she holds a knife to my throat. Round and round we go, inviting the sickness that consumes us both. We pl
Published November 7th 2017

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Bad is my first read by the author duo, Stevie J. Cole and LP Lovell. I had no idea what to expect from their writing, but this cover called to me! I needed to know just how bad that man was and all the dark and dirty things he was going to inevitably do! I love the naughty ones, and Ronan Cole is very naughty!

A bad boy/bad girl romance is everything I want and rarely get! I haven't read a good one in a while, and when I realized that Ronan's captive was as crazy and evil as he was, I was damn
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
description I enjoyed this one but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would. I had a hard time staying engaged in the story. I am not sure why. Usually, OW stuff doesn't bother me in dark books, but I got tired of it in this one. And as much as I loved Camilla and Ronan as individuals I struggled to feel any sort of connection between them.

description

Now that being said, it wasn't a BAD book. The writing was good. The pace was OK. As individuals, both main characters were intriguing and depraved. The bones were
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘BAD’: Is the first instalment in Stevie J Coles and L.P. Lovell’s (Bad, Dirty, Power #1) series and is a dark novel..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

True power is never held by good men, only the most perfect of villains.

Ronan Cole is a man to be reckoned with when he outwitted his father at eighteen and became one very powerful man, the new
kingpin of the Russian Bratva.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, he's set his eyes on land he wants to get his hands on in Mexico where he’s mercilessly orchestrating war between the two cartels to gain it a
Nazanin
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, dark
4.5 Bad Stars

Bloody hell! This book is really good! I’ve read some of these two author’s books and this one like them didn’tdisappoint me! Loved Camilla! I can’t say she was smart because having death wish isn’t my thing but she was strong to the extent that I can’t describe but she did what she must do to survive! These two characters aren’t your perct ones, on the conterary they’re far from it but they are perfect for each other. Camilla is so fearless even the death couldn’t scare her. Which
Jemima
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

bad1

Title: Bad (Bad. Dirty. Power. #1)
Author: L.P. Lovell, Stevie J. Cole
Genre: Dark, Mafia
Publication Date: November 6, 2017

ARC

Bad isn't my favourite mafia romance novel but it's still up there among my new favourites.
Bad is a savage, wild book. It's a book filled with schemes upon schemes... and it's so addictive. Bad is sick and twisted. You can't how it sucks you up into the story and makes you crave for it...

Camilla is a bad ass. Ronan is ruthless, a force to be reckoned with. Camilla and Ro
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I learned early in life that honor and dignity do nothing but limit your power.

Well this was one messed up couple that had me questioning their state of mind from the moment I finished reading the prologue. They say that there’s a someone for everyone and after reading this, I think it’s true because crazy, attracts crazy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Money, drugs, weapons, murder, you name it and Ronan Cole has his fingers in it. Known as the most feared and ruthless man in Russia with his ever growing Empire, he is n
Snow
5 "True power is never held by good men" stars

And that sentence is the essence of this story.

Ronan Cole is the BAD guy, we met in Wrong series with Jude and Tor and that was just a glimpse of a bad deed when in fact he sounds like a BAD seed in its very essence...and i fuckin like the sound of that...
..a man in control must be the most perfect of villains, and heartless power is the only absolute authority there is..

And Ronan Cole is all that. An ice cold control of a ruthless, merciless cr
Fre06 Begum
Alaina Meserole
Bad was interesting. Honestly, it was so twisted and a little fucked up in places. However, I enjoyed the weirdness of it all. Probably due to liking how the characters were such bad asses.. but I also developed so many questions that I hope the second book will answer.

Ronan Cole is messed up but he's also one brutal boss of the Bratva. Heck, the prologue didn't just give you a glimpse of what this guy is capable of. I feel like the entire book was just a tease and that we haven't seen his inner
Shayna
A deliciously dark read that had me panting, moaning, and SCREAMING for MORE! As far as dark romances go, this one was pretty damn good! Lovell and Cole have come together to bring us something dark, unique, and suspenseful! And since BAD ended the way it did, I’m assuming they are just getting started! Can two villains find their happily ever after? I sure as hell hope so, because even though these two are the ‘bad guys’, I can’t help but root for something great to happen between Ronan and Cam ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
A bloody good time!

Bloody. Bloody. Oh and bloody. If you like Russian Bratva mixed up with cartel business, and throw in a heavy scoop of depraved anti-hero/heroine falling for each other. Then this is the story for you. Full of triggers. Kind of slow burn... oddly lol. This one isn’t for the faint of heart AND there is a cliffhanger ending, but I’m pretty sure book two is out. So go for it!
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bad
By: LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole
4.5 Stars

OMG!!! Sucked in from Page

It all starts in the prologue… A young man walking out of the room the new leader of the Russian Bratva. How he became the new leader some might think was callous. But what it was, was very cruel!

Now 12 years later, the pieces are all falling into place. The years of planning out the strategy is finally going to pay off. So many people have died, so many people are now under his belt. Victory is in the stars.

Camilla is an un
Mimiorphee
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2017
Stevie J. Cole and L.P. Lovell are an incredible pair when it comes to writing about power games. With Bad, first installment in the BAD. DIRTY. POWER series, they will take you for a hell of a ride, until you're left uterly breathless (and frustrated, but in the best way).

Take a lioness, feisty, badass daughter and sister of Mexican Cartel lords. Here is Camilla. Now imagine her as a captive of the Russian mafia's most powerful leader. Yes, things are going to get messy real fast. Fearless, ang
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
It's been a while since I read dark BUT MAFIA + AN ASSHOLE? Pretty excited for it.
Releasing November 7 (TUESDAY)
Felicia
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Camilla and Ronan has such an unconventional relationship. But it works. It drew me in from the start. The sexual tension between the two. My gosh it was driving me insane! And then when I finally got it, my gosh, it was hot af!

I would like to know a little more about the characters. You only get a little of each of their backgrounds. But it's like just a teaser. It just makes me want more.

And that cliffhanger! That effing cliffhanger! Holy shit balls Batman. -.- Made me want to dive right into
Jacqueline
DNF 32%

*winces* Evil characters doing cruel things. Not for me.
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
My! My! My! My! What a dirty, filthy, and PHENOMENAL read! I can always count on this duo to fill me to the brim with the darkness my soul craves!

The Bratva. The Russian mafia. Rumored to be the most powerful branch or organized crime throughout the world. And who deserves to run not only the Bratva but Russia more so than Ronan? Untouchable. Unmovable. Unshakable. Unequivocally the “King” of his world. Yeah. Hold that thought....

Enters the “Queen” of the Mexican Cartel....

Well daggnabit who in
Dilek VT
Dec 04, 2017 marked it as maybe
Shelves: cliffhanger
Interesting plot! I may wanna read this.
But I need to wait for Book 2 to be published as this one ends in a cliffhanger and I cannot stand cliffhangers! So I will wait as I always do with the series.
Michelle
DNF at 35%. I tried to keep going thinking it would get better but I still don’t like the H or h.
Ugh! I’m bummed! Really loved other books by these two authors:(
Carmen Aquino
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nei dark romance se c’è una cosa che mi fa impazzire sono le coppie fuori di testa e Ronan e Camilla sono spietatamente folli.

Ronan a soli diciotto anni uccide suo padre, senza scrupoli, per affari e diventa il capo della Bratva. Droga, armi e omicidi sono il pane quotidiano dei suoi affari; Presidenti, Giapponesi, FBI sono coloro con cui detiene questi affari e che lo temono.

“Some man command power while other simply are power. This man wears it like a second skin, an impenetrable suit of armor
Jan
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
What did I just read read?, I'm struggling to find words.

I adored Tor and Jude in the Wrong series both bad in their own way, Tor had backbone and grew to be a badass in her own right, I enjoyed watching her growth but Camilla would put the fear in any man.

A Russian Mafia boss and a Cartel queen, such a deathly combination.

Camilla has been taken, kidnapped in her life not once but three times and now in the hands of Ronan Cole the ice queen refuses to thaw. Camilla is fearless.

"God she is ru
Jessica (secretlifeofbooklover)
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Daaaaaamn, what the hell did I just read?
✱ARC provided in exchange for honest review✱
Italian Review here

This book is everything a dark soul like me need.
I fell in love with the characters. They're amazing.
Ronan Cole is powerful in every single way. When he was young he kill his father to take over the command of the Bratva, he's unscrupulous, has a crazy self-control and he doesn't let anything scratch him. You got me baby!

Some men command power while others simply are power. This man wears it
Jamie
Oct 29, 2017 marked it as to-read
*Note to self: Read the Wrong Series first.*
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ronan Cole is revered and above all, in total control. Nothing tarnishes his steely dominance and the power that surrounds him, which almost seems to radiate from his very being.

Camilla, raised to be tough and self sufficient, finds herself snatched up. Fear is not something she experiences, ever, but her indignation won't help her here either.

When two powerful adversaries clash, fireworks are the least of anyone's concern. Blood, lust and depravity are on offer and control is the ultimate prize
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
hate, lust and power all things I love in a story

Excuse me while I try to formulate the words to type this review. Ronan and Camilla, talk about powerful characters. From page one I was hooked on these two. Their pure hatred and lust for each other was massive in a good way. When two very powerful people are together it can be a battle of who is the most powerful. In this case it was so much more. I could feel their emotions toward each other in this story. Them together was beautifully tragic i
Julie
I'm still shocked and stunned, what a book! This story took me completely by surprise, yes I figured it was going to be gritty and intense. But WOW!

Ronan is a scary dude, he's not a guy to mess with, he'll kill with out a second thought, and his favourite colour is red, blood red. He's kidnapped Camilla from the cartel to use to his own benefit. She turns out to be as big a psycho as he is, which pleases him immensely, and when they come to together, their meetings usually become a crazy alterc
Sharon Mariampillai
This was an interesting read. I thought the story was quite unique and unconventional. However, I think that is what drew me in. The main characters, Ronan Cole and Camilla Estrada, were interesting. Ronan Cole was the boss of the Bratva. He wants world domination. Camilla Estrada is a badass. She has no fear in my opinion. I do wish there was more about their pasts. I think that would have made the story even better. I do got to say that the cliffhanger at the end makes me excited to see what D ...more
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
I got the shivers reading this book...... the good kind.

*******

"I want to dance in the flames with him and feel my skin peel away in the heat. I want to walk the fine line where power, life and death all combine."

Bad by LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole is dark, gritty, and deliciously dirty in the best sort of way. We meet Ronan from the Wrong series, and the first time I met him.... it was love at first sight. He is not a good man, some might call him a monster..... but he's Camilla's monster.

I
Jennifer Lanak
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: challenge
Ronan Cole is the brutal boss of the Bratva. He has some master plan for what one can only guess is world domination, in the pursuit of which he comes across Camilla and takes her hostage. She's beautiful but is every bit as psycho as Ronan. During her captivity, the two vie for control and power over one another. This one ends on a cliffhanger, though one can guess what happens fairly easily.

I barely know what to say about this book - it was messed up! It is so bloody and deviant and I don't no
Leigh
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bad was a dark, messed up read featuring a deliciously wicked couple made in hell that I really enjoyed. Ronan is a vile human, he disregards life and he will destroy anything in his way to have ultimate power. Camilla is no better, she kills without thought and relishes in Ronan's depraved ways. This is not a romance, this is a power struggle between two individuals that have finally found their match. The sexual tension through out this book was so hot that when they actually get together you ...more
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter. Visit her website www
More about L.P. Lovell

Bad. Dirty. Power. (2 books)
  • Dirty (Bad. Dirty. Power., #2)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• The Bricklayer (Steve Vail, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Among the Wicked (Kate Burkholder #8)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Snow Garden
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Almost Dead (Lizzy Gardner #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Frost (Dewberry Farm Mysteries, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Remains of Innocence (Joanna Brady, #16)
  • Outfoxed
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Huntress Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #1)
  • Zeroes
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Last Witness (C.J. Townsend Thriller)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead Weight (Lizzy Gardner #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Eye for an Eye (Dewey Andreas, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Short Drop (Gibson Vaughn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • You Only Live Twice (James Bond, #12)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Thunderball (James Bond, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Casino Royale (James Bond, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Live and Let Die (James Bond, #2)
  • Dr. No
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Moonraker (James Bond, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Diamonds are Forever (James Bond)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Spy Who Loved Me (James Bond, #10)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • From Russia With Love (James Bond, #5)
  • The Blinds
  • Little Boy Lost
  • Blonde Faith
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Deadly Business
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Private Justice (Newpointe 911, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Cutting Room (C.J. Townsend Thriller Book 3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • First to Kill (Nathan McBride, #1)
  • In the Barren Ground
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blood Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Lie In Wait (Canaan Crime #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Legacy
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Her Final Breath (Tracy Crosswhite, #2)
  • The Taxidermist's Daughter
    $7.74 $1.99
  • Depraved Heart (Kay Scarpetta, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Standing in Another Man's Grave (Inspector Rebus, #18)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • In the Clearing (Tracy Crosswhite, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Cop Hater (87th Precinct, #1)
  • The Jekyll Revelation
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Book of Beloved
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
  • Afterlife
  • The Vines
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Obsessed (Lizzy Gardner #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • River's Edge (Cape Refuge Series, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Pedigree To Die For (A Melanie Travis Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
  • Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kane and Abel (Kane and Abel, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Bone Music (Burning Girl, #1)
  • In the Blue Hour
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cold Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #3)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels #8)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Raven Black (Shetland Island, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Trapped Girl (Tracy Crosswhite, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Neon Lawyer (Brigham Theodore, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Coyote Waits (Navajo Mysteries, #10)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Sinister Pig (Navajo Mysteries, #16)
    $9.74 $1.99
  • The Kept Woman (Will Trent #8)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Snowblind (Dark Iceland #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bitter Medicine (V.I. Warshawski, #4)
    $8.49 $1.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
  • Playing Dead
  • Look Behind You
  • Where the Memories Lie
    $4.99 $1.99
  • White Nights (Shetland Island, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Close to Home (Tracy Crosswhite, #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fields of Wrath (Luis Chavez, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Three (Codename: Chandler, #3)
  • The Hollow Men: A Novel
    $15.95 $1.99
  • What She Doesn't Know
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms)
  • Ancestor
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Night Bird (Frost Easton, #1)
  • Flood (Burke, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The House of Memory (Pluto's Snitch #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Evil Never Dies (Lizzy Gardner, #6)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Twisted Root (William Monk, #10)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Red Road (Alex Morrow #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Last Detective (Peter Diamond, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Now You See Her
    $10.00 $2.99
  • The Beast (Peter Decker/Rina Lazarus, #21)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Fallen (Amos Decker, #4)
    $14.99 $4.99
  • The Silence of the Lambs (Hannibal Lecter, #2)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Marathon Man
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Darkness, My Old Friend
  • Retribution
  • Duplicity
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Widowmaker (Mike Bowditch #7)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Remember Me Like This
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Penance
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Cold Harbor (Gibson Vaughn, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • On Her Majesty's Secret Service (James Bond, #11)
  • Neighborly
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
  • The Drowning
    $15.95 $1.99
  • The Second Girl
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Spree (Codename: Chandler #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
  • Silent Victim
  • In Farleigh Field
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dying to Tell (Slaughter Creek, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Poisonfeather (Gibson Vaughn, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • A Dark Mind (Lizzy Gardner #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Thunder of Heaven (The End Series, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Time Heals No Wounds (Baltic Sea Crime #1)
  • The Good Samaritan
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Looking Glass  (The Naturalist #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Sister's Grave (Tracy Crosswhite #1)